The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
hellotampon
post Oct 5 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #61

Hardcore BUSTie

I think people like that are just mad that you're not putting your breasts on display for them, since theyt hink they're entitled to that sort of thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 5 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #62

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank you, Deschat'...(big sigh) I am calmer now. I went back and re-read that rant I wrote and realize I came off as a crazy woman. I was borderline homicidal when I wrote it as I had just had another little incident walkiing to the store. Breasts are always on my mind when I'm breastfeeding. Some mewling dipshit MAN wrote and article about how women who nurse their babies in a public place (even covered with blankets, I guess) are only wanting to be exhibitionists. I have never, NEVER owned either a padded bra or a push-up bra and yet, I AM AN EXHIBITIONIST???? 90% of the time, I don't even bother to wear any make-up, but I'm out to get the whole world to stare at my (blanket-covered) tits?
I take it back; I guess I'm NOT calmer now. Seems there is still a bit of rage to be worked through...

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 1 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #63

A symphony of atrocities.

((((Kofee))))

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 1 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #64

Hardcore BUSTie

Help me out guys, I am so pissed off. I usually have average C-cups...except (like now) when I'm breastfeeding and have to live with DDD gajumbos and I cannot walk down the motherfucking sidewalk without some insipid assclowns making me the source of their amusement. I have had all breast sizes...my average c cups, my early breastfeeding days DDDS, smaller A/Bs from my kids nursing me down as my milk production balances out. ANd everytime I go through this huge stage I feel like I'm dealing with twice as many morons. I was telling the women in the small bust group I would LOVE to have little perky boobs instead of these nuclear warheads that will leave me with stretch marks and will someday probably make my boobs hang to my knees. WHat is wrong with men? My tits (teats) are fat globules with engorged milk ducts...big bloody fucking deal. ANd it's WOMEN who bitch when I'm breastfeeding in public (covered up with my shirt and TWO BLANKETS). There is nothing to see but the baby's head. How, oh how do you guys live with these assclowns starring at your boobs all the time??? I can look forward to the day they go away; you all are stuck with yours. Anyway, having had every breast size I have run the litmus test many times... my personal opinion is that I feel MUCH more vulnerable to the "male gaze" when I am engorged. I find myself wearing higher necked shirts and throwing on shrugs on 90 degree days just to walk to the corner store. I know you guys are more accustomed to this behavior...and are probably better at ignoring it. The truth is it intimidates me. Which makes me angry. Furious, actually. THen when large busted women complain about these things everyone else blows off their complaints, like boo hoo, poor YOU with the bodacious figure. But guys, I'm with you. It sucks. It's not funny. It's not complimentary.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 27 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #65

Big Fat Bitch

I wasn't trying to be a angry, histrionic nutjob or run anybody off. I was just irritated by it, I don't know why. dry.gif

And women do stare just as much as men & frequently seem to be more likely to comment about them.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Sep 27 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #66

Hardcore BUSTie

I have found that women stare at my tits just as much as men. sometimes they even comment.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Sep 27 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #67

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pidge @ Sep 27 2009, 05:04 AM) *
Hi Allison, I think huge breasts are wonderful and to be appreciated, but in a polite, complimentary and pleasant manner, huge breasts have always fascinated me greatly, could I ask you some personal questions like for instance your size and how having huge breasts effect your everyday life, I totally agree btw that you should be not ashamed of your breats but very proud, a big admirer of the large and beautiful lady, kind Regards Paul

I am trying to think of where in this thread I was being tactless in any post where I was being impolite. I believe that I was lightheartedly criticizing those who leer at or notice a woman's breasts before anything else. Sorry to all the women if my attempt to show some empathy came across in the wrong way.

Maybe I should back off from such a sensitive issue and go back to the small boobie place I came from. Carry on !

+Quote Post
pidge
post Sep 27 2009, 04:16 AM
Post #68

QUOTE(hellotampon @ Sep 24 2009, 02:00 PM) *
I wasn't talking about you, so calm down. I was trying to point out to Allison Shine that big boobs are not the only reason a guy would leer at someone. I can see how it looks like my comment was directed at you, but it was not. Sorry.

I know this is the large breast thread and I knew what you were talking about... because i myself have large breasts, remember?

Hello, I totally agree, I have always been a big breasts fan, but there are many other features that can be appreciated, for instance tall ladies with long legs (as well as huge breats, quite rare) wide hips to bring out that hourglass figure, a pretty face, yes I do look at the face, can I be personal and ask how large breats effect your everyday life, huge breats are to be appreciated in a pleasant, complimentary and pleasant manner, there is no other way, I hate men who make remarks or whistle, I do feel for the lady then, would love to know your thought, from a normal everyday guy who appreciates the big and beautiful, yes huge breats can be beautiful, kind regards Paul

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 24 2009, 09:12 AM
Post #69

Hardcore BUSTie

*not disagreeing with anybody*

I do notice a difference between checking out a nice pair (big or small) and the 'woah! look at the size of those!' stare, which is generally associated with huge breasts. The first tends to be a little bit more discreet, the second seems to carry an assumption that the breasts are a separate entity to their lady-carrier and therefore normal rules of politeness are suspended.

Similar to being extremely tall (I expect), people sometimes seem to think that because a physical difference is obvious it's ok to stare/comment on it.

Oh, and while I do think some guys do stare more at big breasts, it doesn't necessarily indicate a preference - hell, I've had my eyes drawn to a massive cleavage plenty of times, and I'm not one for the ladies!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Sep 24 2009, 08:00 AM
Post #70

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 23 2009, 06:08 PM) *
Well, duh. Nobody likes being leered at (My poor choice of words, unfortunately.) for any reason. But this *is* the large breast thread & my post had to do with my personal experience wherein big boobs had everything to do with it. I was merely pointing out that as far as physical characteristics go, my boobs are quite noticeable & that I am NOT ashamed of my body.
See my answer above. In no way did I imply that large breasts are the only ones that get stared at. But again, this is the large breast thread, so small breasts were not my concern.

I wasn't talking about you, so calm down. I was trying to point out to Allison Shine that big boobs are not the only reason a guy would leer at someone. I can see how it looks like my comment was directed at you, but it was not. Sorry.

I know this is the large breast thread and I knew what you were talking about... because i myself have large breasts, remember?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 24 2009, 01:54 AM
Post #71

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Sep 23 2009, 02:30 PM) *
I'm actually not surprised that people have to ask if men stare at all sizes of breasts, not just the big ones.. But then again, I probably have a perspective bias, being part of the small boobie committee.

I do think there is a definite case of perspective bias in your case, Aithinne. You seem to be so busy agonizing over the perceived preference towards the large over the small that it seems you are missing the, ahem, bigger picture: breasts are beautiful whether they are big or small. Guys are gonna eyeball them *ALL*. Period. And a small breast? Without a bra? Under a small shirt? Is just as sexy as a big breast under the same conditions. If not sexier!

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Sep 23 2009, 11:53 PM) *
I have, it happens all the time. The idea that guys don't is a self-fulfilling prophecy - small girls watch their boyfriends like hawks when a large breasted woman walks by, and when he inevitably looks at that girl, it's "proof" that he's a jerk that likes big tits (and therefore "doesn't" like his girlfriend's smaller boobs). Never mind that he checked out every girl before her too, but we only notice what we're watching for.

EXACTLY. Dudes look at EVERYTHING. Go by yourself & watch them sometime. Their eyes on women are just as critical as ours on shoes or accessories. They look at EVERYTHING. Eighteen or eighty, blind, crippled, or crazy, they are gonna weigh in.

And in the end? Peoples? If they don't suck & they have chemistry? They gonna rub fuck parts whether some are big or small.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Sep 23 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #72

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Sep 23 2009, 12:30 PM) *
I honestly cannot bring to mind any instance where a guy oggled at a set of smallies. Now, I have seen men ogle a small-breasted woman in a whole-body manner, but never have I seen a male pick out small breasts as something that caught their eye and held it.

I have, it happens all the time. The idea that guys don't is a self-fulfilling prophecy - small girls watch their boyfriends like hawks when a large breasted woman walks by, and when he inevitably looks at that girl, it's "proof" that he's a jerk that likes big tits (and therefore "doesn't" like his girlfriend's smaller boobs). Never mind that he checked out every girl before her too, but we only notice what we're watching for.

That being said, small boobies are more easily hidden, therefore making them often less likely to be checked out just because they're not always right out there.

*also going back to lurking*

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Sep 23 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #73

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 23 2009, 12:08 PM) *
And I'm surprised that you actually had to ask a guy about it.

*delurks*

I'm actually not surprised that people have to ask if men stare at all sizes of breasts, not just the big ones.. But then again, I probably have a perspective bias, being part of the small boobie committee. This lack of surprise on my part comes from my experience in the smallie group. I honestly cannot bring to mind any instance where a guy oggled at a set of smallies. Now, I have seen men ogle a small-breasted woman in a whole-body manner, but never have I seen a male pick out small breasts as something that caught their eye and held it.

I've had to ask men before about their opinions of small breasts, because to me, their opinion is not obvious. I thought for the longest time that their leering and appreciation for large ones meant a direct rejection of small ones. I certainly had to ask many men about their preferences, what they look at and why, etc, because I honestly did not know any men in the world actually preferred and looked at small breasts until I started asking. *shrugs*

*relurks*

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 23 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #74

Big Fat Bitch

I've avoided this for a few days because I was really irritated. Now that I've come back, I am still irritated.

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Sep 18 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Yes, and who would admit openly on a FB wall and page in front of others that it is your "tetas" that they first notice ? laugh.gif

While this was said in fun, I still felt I was being judged. Like admitting that I have large, noticeable breasts publicly, openly was some kind of character flaw on my part. I accept my breasts good & bad because they are a part of me. If you've met/seen me IRL, you know I have big juggs because you can see 'em. I can try to minimize them all I want, but unless I go under the knife there is nothing I can do. I AM NOT ASHAMED.

QUOTE(hellotampon @ Sep 18 2009, 09:50 PM) *
I could have small tits and still be annoyed by leering. Boobs have nothing to do with it.

Well, duh. Nobody likes being leered at (My poor choice of words, unfortunately.) for any reason. But this *is* the large breast thread & my post had to do with my personal experience wherein big boobs had everything to do with it. I was merely pointing out that as far as physical characteristics go, my boobs are quite noticeable & that I am NOT ashamed of my body.

QUOTE(stargazer @ Sep 19 2009, 11:54 AM) *
hellotampon, you are right about the jeering occurring regardless of breast size. I asked a male friend if it matters really the size of the breasts or just that they can see their shape through a shirt that matters. He said the latter.

See my answer above. In no way did I imply that large breasts are the only ones that get stared at. But again, this is the large breast thread, so small breasts were not my concern.

And I'm surprised that you actually had to ask a guy about it. If you watch them for twenty minutes in a public place, they assess everything that walks by. Big/small, fat/thin, old/young, gay/straight, whatever ethnicity. We make unconscious judgements. All people do this. It's just that not everybody goes out of their way to make you feel dirty about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 23 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #75

Hardcore BUSTie

*pinched from small-booby thread*

Breast cancer ads that put male sexism to good use.

Um, thanks? So we should only worry about breast cancer affecting the young, the hot and the large-breasted?

I have mixed feelings on this one -it's an effective ad, but it makes me feel a bit icky.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoey
post Sep 21 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #76

BUSTie

Thanks! I like the swimsuits. I wear bikinis, but if I could find a really cute one piece, I would feel much more comfortable in that.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 21 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #77

Hardcore BUSTie

I like Bravissimo and Figleaves - they both have a good range of patterns (as well as a few motherly bras).

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoey
post Sep 21 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #78

BUSTie

Does anyone have recommendations for a place to find fun, colorful or printed bras for large boobs? I'm about a 38D which isn't all too big but it's big enough that typical department stores stop carrying zebra printed bras (or whatever) after a C cup. I feel like the bras made for my size look like bras my mom would wear.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 21 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #79

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree that we don't need another breast thread - this thread is often quiet, so I'd be happy for it to be used to discuss early developers.

I think the trend might be a little bit overstated, largely due to the availability error (where the prevalence of a phenomenon is over-estimated due to the ease by which occurrences can be brought to mind, which is why, for example, people tend to over-estimate the risk of aircraft accidents). To the best of my knowledge, the average bra size has increased by about one cup size in a generation. However, if girls are reaching puberty earlier, I can imagine that the effect of adult boobs on a small frame looks massive.

Allison-Shine, I was a 30F when I was 15 but I didn't grow at all after that, if that's any comfort to your sister. I've actually found that my boobs have become less noticeable as I've got older and worn correct-fitting bras and more flattering clothes (e.g. scoop necks instead of V-necks). I'm not trying to hide them - they look great, just more proportional and less 'woah!'.

I also used to be boastful (ha! still am biggrin.gif ) but it was largely a defence mechanism as everyone else commented on them anyway.

Oh, and on the staring thing, my male friends from work definitely lech in proportion to visibility of nipples rather than breast size dry.gif . Fecking air-conditioning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Sep 20 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #80

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 19 2009, 08:26 AM) *
Well if it's not one thing it's another. Somebody is always gonna find something to stare at & be creepy.

Just thought I'd poke my nose in and agree with that statement. I know I may not get as many intense stares as the well-endowed ladies, but when guys are rude or inappropriate, well, they just are. must be the way they were brought up, I guess.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 30, 2014 - 10:29 PM