Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Nov 7 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #661

uh huh.

why doesn't someone just do a pay pal in their name, who could easily get it to freck?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 7 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #662

(o)(o)

update. I talked to Freck for about 45 minutes today.

If it comes down to money, we could pay pal it or we could do a western union thing so it's untraceable.

She'll post when she can.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 7 2009, 12:01 PM
Post #663

(o)(o)

what about calling the police??? I don't know how she'd feel about that, but I do have her land line number.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 7 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #664

Hardcore BUSTie

(((freck)))) I hope you and your daughter are OK.

CH, I just watched Frozen River where on Mohwak territory, people could cross the border without any notice. I didn't know if that was true or not.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 7 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #665

(o)(o)

I just sent her a text as well. Nothing yet.

You know, she could come to Canada. There are a number of places to slip through the border in the province I"m in. No partols, no nothing. It's in the middle of fucking know where.

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Nov 7 2009, 10:59 AM
Post #666

Pacifism kicks ass!

Freck did not call me last night, so I think she's holding tight for a while ... at least until the Mr. leaves town. I'll be sure to tell you all if I hear anything.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Nov 7 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #667

PANTIES! ew.

Thinking of you, Freck.

+Quote Post
ketto
post Nov 7 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #668

Hardcore BUSTie

Freckle, I hope everything is okay today and to here from you soon. I agree with everyone else, the paypal account is a great idea and will give you some resources asap. ((((freckle and frecklette))))

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 7 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #669

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Nov 7 2009, 02:08 AM) *
(((freckle & frecklette)))

Sevenseconds is onto something with the Paypal account idea. There was a girl on the wedding message board I participate in who needed to raise about $300 so she could fly her dog from a family emergency going on at her parents' house in Arkansas to her house in Maryland. She set up a Paypal account and other people donated whatever they could and she had it all in a couple of hours.

Please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline whenever you can- they should have some good advice and resources for you:

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

And speaking of your dogs and cat, I know they're not your #1 priority right now, but if you're looking for options for that, the Humane Society has some resources for people in domestic violence situations to take their pets to: http://www.hsus.org/hsus_field/first_strik...s_programs.html

Please be safe and keep us updated!

*BUMP* This was an awesome post.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 7 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #670

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(zoya @ Nov 7 2009, 08:05 AM) *
(((freck)))

has anyone heard from her? can someone please, even just a quick update say if she's ok??

I PM'ed her my cell phone # last night, but haven't heard from her. She may be laying low until he leaves today. Let's hope so.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 7 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #671

Yes, the safe word and PayPal card are really good ideas. I remember there was an Oprah show a few years ago about domestic violence surviviors and this woman set it up with her neighbor that if she called her and in the conversation said, "We're out of coffee" it meant she needed her to call the cops or that she was making her escape, I can't remember which.

Using Facebook to keep networked would be good. Does everyone on there have a list for just Busties so we can all be contacted at one time? It would be a really helpful thing right now.

Oh crap, just checked mine and to be able to contact a bunch of people at once, the group can't be more than 20 people, and I have over 40. Ok, time to split the group into a couple different parts.

I don't know how much you want to get them involved, Freck, but does the military have any resources for this, given the increased rates of their members?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 7 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #672

uh huh.

(((freck)))

has anyone heard from her? can someone please, even just a quick update say if she's ok??

confession - I realized yesterday I'm in love with someone who's been a very good, very close friend. And no, it's not just an illusion because we're close. I am. Unfortunately, it's not something that can come to fruition any time soon. and so now, I have to tell him my feelings and that I'm gonna have to back off our friendship for awhile. UGH.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Nov 7 2009, 05:16 AM
Post #673

new highs in personal lows daily!

i'm with polly and 7, paypal is a great idea. set up an account asap, and if this blows over, apply for one of their debit cards so you can have instant access. you can have it mailed to a friends address too.

i think it might be a good idea to have an emergency word too. if things get bad you can just post some innocuous word you can post here and facebook that lets us all know you are on the move. you can post what word you choose in the super secret bust group on fb, and if rosey or someone gets a call from you, she can post it there, and we can all do what we can wherever we are. if that makes any sense. be careful to cover your tracks, tho, k?

i'm worried about you....

((((((freck)))))))

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
rogue
post Nov 7 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #674

Hardcore BUSTie

((((Freck))))

I really hope that you and Frecklette are safe. It's tomorrow morning and I missed all this trying to catch up on sleep that I missed Thursday night and I too am worried about you and I will do anything that I can to help if need be. We love you!

Oh and polly, those are some really great suggestions, particularly about the animals. I know that it is more important for Freck & Frecklette to get themselves to safety, but part of me can't help but think of the poochies and the cats, too.

Stay strong, girl. We all have your back.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 7 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #675

(((freckle & frecklette)))

Sevenseconds is onto something with the Paypal account idea. There was a girl on the wedding message board I participate in who needed to raise about $300 so she could fly her dog from a family emergency going on at her parents' house in Arkansas to her house in Maryland. She set up a Paypal account and other people donated whatever they could and she had it all in a couple of hours.

Please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline whenever you can- they should have some good advice and resources for you:

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

And speaking of your dogs and cat, I know they're not your #1 priority right now, but if you're looking for options for that, the Humane Society has some resources for people in domestic violence situations to take their pets to: http://www.hsus.org/hsus_field/first_strik...s_programs.html

Please be safe and keep us updated!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 6 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #676

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

(((((freckle))))) I hope you and frecklette stay safe and things turn out okay.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Nov 6 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #677

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

(((((freckle)))))

confession: I phoned my brother today to tell him our step-grandmother died this morning. I did it so my mother wouldn't have to. They haven't talked since they fought however-many-weeks ago. And then when my brother said he didn't understand why mom didn't call him, I told him why, and that I didn't give her a choice. I just told her I would do it, and I did. Which I realized was actually true. I'm a take charge kinda gal, I guess. Pushy, some people call me. Whatever. He phoned her and they made up. Pushy bitch, family leader - same difference.

confession: I haven't shed one tear for the lady who died. I'm not really surprised, or sad. She was nosey, gossipy, narrow-minded, and terribly, terribly racist. But I still loved her, in that way you can't help but love someone who has crocheted you five afghans and taught you how to make raspberry jam.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Nov 6 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #678

Pacifism kicks ass!

Freck, do you have a place to go? You don't have to tell us where. I simply want to know that you have a place to stay ... preferably a place that the Mister doesn't know about.

Just so you know, when I go to bed I always keep my phone on my nightstand & I keep it on all night. Call if you need anything.

(((((((((((((((((((((Freck))))))))))))))))))))))))))

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 6 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #679

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((((((freck)))))))))) I really hope you are okay. I wish I had some kind of sound, logical advice to give you but I don't. Just know that we are all here for you.

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Nov 6 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #680

Hardcore BUSTie

((((((Freckle)))))))

If you need to go tonight, if you think it's worse than ever - we can probably raise some cash right now. Maybe someone you know/are going to stay with has a Paypal account, where we send it and they will draw it out from their card at an ATM?

And just know that every Bustie's eyes and heart are on this thread, thinking of you two, Freck!

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 09:03 PM