The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
Little_Hobbit
post Jun 13 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #341

Hey!
Im a newbie in the Bust lounge so thought Id let you all know who I am! Im 18 and from Scotland and somewhere between Bi and straight...not 100% sure yet.Im going off to uni after the summer to study law, which is exciting cause ill finally get to be living away from home! Im a big fan of baking and making chocolates, kniting, trying to unicycle and am a major blog reader. Got introduced to Bust by a friend a while back, its really great to have everyone talking so frankly about issues that just dont get brought up around here! Im away all summer so bear with me whilst i get my technology-confused brain into getting a picture and all that jazz sorted!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shibooya
post Jun 9 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #342

BUSTie

QUOTE(zizola @ Jun 3 2009, 06:34 PM) *
Hi there. I am not new at all (I've been a lounge lurker for at least 5 years), but I've never really felt compelled to post much until now, so I figure I ought to introduce myself. I will be 26 in about a week, live in AZ but make frequent trips to Hollywood, and *finally* got my degree this year in ceramics with a minor in french. Now I am just working a boring job to help pay for student loans and wishing that I was still in school learning new things.

I love to make things (sculptures, paintings, jewelry, stuffed animals, pinatas, etc) and have a growing obsession with horticulture esp. topiary and terrariums although I am notoriously bad with plants.

Terrariums? Oh I'm intrigued! I tried to make a few but eventually they died out (they were open air) but I have a few that are more like potted plants now instead of a self sustaining little landscape. Do you have any pics of yours?

--------------------

+Quote Post
shibooya
post Jun 9 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #343

BUSTie

Hi! I'm new and made the mistake of posting BEFORE my fabulous intro. I've been a member of BUST but just recently joined the forums and decided to participate.

But, without further ado, here it is:

I'm MC and I have loads of interests and projects. In a nutshell:

I cook, bake, craft and I take a lot of pictures.

I'm a "Goddess" for Athena's Home Novelties, which means I conduct home parties of adult toys and spa products. Oh la la!

I also sell modern inspired vintage on my blog at Shibooya.com smile.gif

If it has anything to do with food, fashion, style, crafts or photography - I have something to say about it.

Looking forward to meet you and contributing to the forums!

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 8 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #344

new highs in personal lows daily!

you can edit them. i usually just put a "." on a post i want deleted, but otherwise no.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Jun 7 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #345

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks, gt. You're the first ray of light I've had on the matter in a week!

oops. Is there a way to delete posts?

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Jun 7 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #346

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks, gt. You're the first ray of light I've had on the matter in a week!

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 7 2009, 06:08 PM
Post #347

tommy, you might want to email debbie@bust. she should be able to help you. i do what i can to help people with their shemail issues. wink.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 7 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #348

heaven/hell, what name did you used to post under?

--------------------

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Jun 7 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #349

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome to all newbs and non-newbies!

This past week I've been stumped, and even though I've been a BUSTie for 5 years, I can't find a better place than here to post my question.

Why, oh why, has my SheMail account been suspended?

Please help me, BUST goddesses! Surely someone must be in charge! I am lost without my email!

*thanks*

--------------------
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
muddyeyes
post Jun 6 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #350

Hi all.

I'm a newbie, but I've been lurking for a few weeks to get the feel of the Lounge. I'm a new subscriber to the magazine, and from my lurkdom, I see that The Lounge is very, very comfy.

I'm 19, about to be a college supersenior, and live somewhere in North Texas (I'm far from Texan, though).

+Quote Post
ofheavenandhell
post Jun 5 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #351

Hello all
I'm not a newbie, I've been a member for at least 8 years but my account was lost twice.
I'm 31 (for a couple more weeks smile.gif and i'm living in new york. anyone out there know of anyone hiring for post production or photo retouching work?

i'm interested in cooking healthy, relationships and design.

+Quote Post
zizola
post Jun 3 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #352

BUSTie

Hi there. I am not new at all (I've been a lounge lurker for at least 5 years), but I've never really felt compelled to post much until now, so I figure I ought to introduce myself. I will be 26 in about a week, live in AZ but make frequent trips to Hollywood, and *finally* got my degree this year in ceramics with a minor in french. Now I am just working a boring job to help pay for student loans and wishing that I was still in school learning new things.

I love to make things (sculptures, paintings, jewelry, stuffed animals, pinatas, etc) and have a growing obsession with horticulture esp. topiary and terrariums although I am notoriously bad with plants.

+Quote Post
whatagirlwants
post Jun 3 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #353

BUSTie

Thanks for the heads-up culture handy,... I'm not a newbie .. just checking in after a while.. 24 years old from Los Angeles, CA..

V

--------------------
LOVE TO LIVE. LIVE TO LOVE.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 3 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #354

(o)(o)

Welcome Newbies!!!!

Few things!

If you are interested in a topic but you don't see it, then hop on over to the community forum and ask away.

Please, do not start a new topic without heading over to the community forum to ask, we might have a thread, it probably just disappeared from view.

Welcome and happy posting!!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
Mme.Pearls
post Jun 3 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #355

Hey all. Notha' newbie checking in. I'm 23, and I hail from New Zealand.

+Quote Post
MsKissyStarfish
post Jun 1 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #356

BUSTie

Hi new people! *waves* Welcome to the group!
~from another newish person

--------------------
"What's past is prologue."
~William Shakespeare

The Tempest

+Quote Post
thirteen
post Jun 1 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #357

BUSTie

Greetings, everyone! I have been sort of lurking about and reading all the smart, funny and interesting posts here for a bit, and finally decided to join, as it seems like a lovely place to be.

Some basic information about me: I am a 25-year-old woman currently living in California, though I have spent most of my life in a much smaller place! The change is pretty drastic & I hope that making some friends (or trying to, anyway) will help. Fingers crossed!

I am a pretty solitary person (+ socially awkward in the extreme!) but would like to change that somewhat!
Music, reading, trees, food and photography are key interests. cool.gif

Anyway, I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting you all!

~~13~~

+Quote Post
BrookeB
post May 30 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #358

Hey everyone!! I'm Brooke -- I just joined this fabulous site recently, and only today found the lounge smile.gif Yeah, apparently I'm slow smile.gif I'm 21 years old, live in beautiful southern California. I'm a student -- except I'm taking this semester off to try and get my modeling career started again.

Anway, just wanted to say hi and hope to get to know some of you!

Stop my my blog and say hi!

Visit Brooke's Blog

Have an awesome day everyone!

--------------------
Come visit me on my blog : Brooke's Blog

+Quote Post
geoff
post May 26 2009, 09:16 PM
Post #359

Hi, I'm Geoff. That's not my real name, but it'll do.

I'm a guy. There don't seem to be many of them on here, but I looked and couldn't find any rules against it.

I'm 34, straight, and live in the midwest.

I've only browsed a couple threads so far, but they seemed interesting. I enjoy listening to women's perspectives, especially on topics that guys don't often talk about. I'm joining to offer a firsthand male perspective in one of the threads -- hope it helps.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 26 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #360

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Hi newbies!

Hey Mellie, there's quite a few of us here in Chicago and we get together pretty regularly. Check out the Midwestern Mamas thread- we're getting together on June 13th. If you're interested, PM someone for the details- we post them privately (usually through Facebook)!

Hmm, what to serve to y'all on a rainy Chicago day? I know! Snickerdoodles! And a glass of cold milk! (Soy milk for mellie!)

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 30, 2014 - 06:28 AM