Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 265 266 267 268 269 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
opheliathemuse
post Jun 16 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #5321

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I dislike being emotionally vulnerable. Pooh.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post Jun 16 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #5322

Hardcore BUSTie

Ha~! I'm stuck up about my neighborhood. Problem with brookline, maddy, is that the stores are all flossy glossy and when you go in them, nobody knows you -- really sterile. I still love the bookstores and the coolidge corner theater, and the houses are lovely, but it used to be so much funkier there.

end rant'

hey, luci, that is so true what mees lilacwine is saying. I tested out of as many classes as possible or went and talked to people in the department and had them let me into the higher level classes to meet the requirement instead without dorky prerequisites.

All and all, I got out of -- six full time classes, two labs, and two gym requirements. Sometimes much fussy paperwork and ass-kissing must be done, but figure, I got paid a couple thousand dollars (virtually) for knocking off a semester.

confession: I must must must remember to call people more, and also, do NOT spew impatience all over the place. Unfortunately if I don't give myself a break and mouth off instead, even if it's not directed AT anyone, and is brief and I explain it, it still stesses people an makes me look like a big baby!! so there.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 16 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #5323

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I'm sure I can get exempt. I'm angry about the fact that not only did I score perfectly on all verbal standardized tests and ap exams (for what those are worth), I am also a former English major and have taken all manner of higher-level classes in the subject, all of which should already exempt me from this crap. I hate being immediately lumped into a one-size-fits-all category simply because I'm starting at the bottom in this particular major. Gar. We shall have words *still fuming*

confession - I'm still thinking about throwing in the towel with this place, even though it would only hurt me in the long run

other confession - I hate America

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 16 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #5324

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Luci, my college had a test-out policy for English, probably like pepper's exempt. See if they have something like that.

I am in over my head in Spanish and am afraid that means I'm stupid. The class is moving too fast for me to catch anything, and even though I know the only ones who are having any luck in the class are the ones who merely needed a refresher course and not the ones who never spoke it before, I still feel like a dumbass. Unfortunately, this doesn't make me want to try harder.

I have problems saving money instead of spending it, especially when it comes to online shopping and Ebay.

I am going to enroll in my company's 401(k) program even though I want to be out of there by September, mainly because I'm worried about the future.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
venetia
post Jun 16 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #5325

Hardcore BUSTie

Cor. My bank would never let me move significant "money" out that hadn't been cleared as technically it wouldn't be "in" the bank yet. They'd designate it as "unavailable balance" not as real money. Getting around that somehow would involve fraud. Is this not how it works in the US?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 15 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #5326

luci, i got exempt. betcha you can too, talk to admin. all it took me was an essay. bingo-presto, and thanks, i already know what a freaking noun is.

i am judging another mother right now and i know that it's crap but i just can't help myself. my kid is awesome now but he was truly hellish for the first two years so i really, really find myself with zero sympathy for mum's of uber sweet "perfect" children, 'specially when those mum's "just can't handle it and need some time away". man, wonder what they would have done with a kid like Mine? and all on their own too, no helpful boyfriend who does everything for them?
oops, there i go again. judge, judge, judge.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 15 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #5327

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

And to steer the thread back to the original topic...

I'm thinking about telling my new college to go fuck itself if it thinks I'm going to take "College Writing" with a bunch of illiterate 18 year olds, in addition to a few more loads of utter b.s. that they've thrown at me the last few days

+Quote Post
amilita
post Jun 15 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #5328

Me-yow!

So, whocan, how did you get into this in the first place? Tell us exactly what they told you and what has transpired so far. And what you've decided to do.

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Jun 15 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #5329

Hardcore BUSTie

http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/nigeria.asp

PLEASE read this link!!!

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Jun 15 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #5330

Hardcore BUSTie

Nigeria is well known for scams- my coworkers travel there a lot for work, and they can't use credit cards because of the high rates of fraud- a lot of places don't even accept cards for that reason.

It sounds like you are really desparate right now, and I know that it probably sounds like an easier way out, but really, truly, this is going to cause you major problems for a long time. I don't know exactly how you can get out of it, but I'd get out as fast as you can.

Maybe once you do that, you can get some support for your financial problems and figure out a better long term solution. I know it sucks and of course you want to just have this windfall, but it's not real, and you are going to get hurt.

Good luck.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 14 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #5331

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Assuming this isn't total b.s., that really sucks for you and I'm sorry that you got yourself into the situation, but what you're suggesting sounds like money laundering and that's illegal and the consequences will probably be a lot worse than a payment plan with your bank. I'd get out of this, hope you don't get anymore scammed than you already have. Any "Nigerian" trying to run this scam probably knows the scamming business better than you do and you're not going to be able to put anything past them.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
whocanjudgeme
post Jun 14 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #5332

im sorry that you guys think that i am a troll because of my situation and the way that i typed out my post. i know it seems silly, but i was trying to disguise my writing style. thats why i didnt use any caps or punctuation pixie. i was just looking for advice on what to do, seeing as how i have received the funds and know that it is a scam, he wants me to wire transfer a portion of the money back to him, which i have not done and dont plan on doing. i posted in ok thread because this doesnt fit in any other thread except "ok what about this". even though i know that this money is going to bounce if i dont withdraw and move it, i was asking you guys advice as i really need money right now and this could get me where im trying to go, although i know i would have to pay my bank back. i cant get approved for any loans or credit right now and need income asap. so in my mind i just looked at it like i will take the money, my bank will look at me to pay it back, and i would get on a payment plan with them. im sorry if it freaked you all out. i was just looking for advice and imput, not a bashing. i am a well respected busty on here, just got in a situation, thats another reason why i created this name, to not change any ones opinion of me. i am not a troll and many of you i speak to alot!!! and am always embraced and loved! well, i guess im going to resume posting under my original screen name!

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Jun 14 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #5333

Hardcore BUSTie

ooo, gardnerella, i live in NJ. can you PM me the info on that house? i wonder if it is anywhere near me?

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 14 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #5334

Oh yeah- was that a joke? Who would come here and really think it was about breast improvement? Hee hee!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 14 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #5335

hmm, did you read the one 'bout boobeh rubbin' in the bust line? silliness.

i am ignoring the kid while i surf the net. im doing this more and more since i got rid of the tv. like i need to numb my mind with the screen or something. argh! focus!!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 14 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #5336

She posted in the "okay..." thread, too and insists she's a legit bustie who's just posting under another name...any legit bustie would know better than to post crap like that in totally unrelated threads (although I suppose that's better than starting a thread for it!) Go away- you screwed yourself!

Humanist, I've almost done that before- if I'm sleeping and have to pee really bad, I'll start having dreams where I'm trying desperately to find a toilet, can't find one and eventually end up peeing in something that isn't a toilet. It's right about then that I usually wake up and go to the bathroom before anything actually happens. once, though, I just barely started to pee as I was waking up, but managed to stop it before it was even enough to make a spot on my undies. Phew!

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 14 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #5337

belligerently lazy

I wet the bed (a little) the other morning...
It hadn't happened since I was really little.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
gardnerella
post Jun 14 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #5338

Hardcore BUSTie

More confessions:

Confession 1: I was the "gifted one" in grade school but I got progressively worse in school until I nearly failed high school. Sometimes when I read what I've posted I cringe at all grammatical errors and what-not. It can be a struggle to type out a coherent sentence at times. I hate this. I wish I had had better schooling and was fluent in several languages and blah, blah, blah...

Confession 2: I'm also drunk right now.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 14 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #5339

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

A creepy troll who doesn't know how to use CAPITAL letters or P.u,n?c;t!u.a,t?i:o!n.

Confession:wanting the summer to go quickly. I dislike the custody schedule right now, I'm bored to tears at work, I hate covering for other people's vacations, and I am hoping several life changing events will happen before September.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
gardnerella
post Jun 14 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #5340

Hardcore BUSTie

That was like a confusion poem. It was the same message both times, right? Weirdest troll ever.

Sort of a confession:

I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and there was this paranormal researcher on talking about a "soul sucking" house in NJ where a lot of the people who lived in the house died and are now stuck there forever. She also said a woman who had died on 9/11 in the WTC had owned the house. Well, I guess I have some mad Google-ing skills because I think I know who owned the house who died in the WTC. I don't necessarily believe the paranormal researcher (perhaps she is embellishing?) but I now feel a little creepy looking at the deceased woman's picture and I wish I lived in the area because I know the address of the supposedly "soul sucking" house now.

That wasn't really a confession but I'm glad I got it off my chest.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 265 266 267 268 269 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 01:36 PM