The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 209 210 211  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
rawrbaby
post May 30 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #4201

Hey im new to this just registered.
Im a 32 a/b depending,
been with my boyfriend for ages and never had the confidence to take my bra off, now its having an effect on our relationship..
what do i do? =[

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
popeyesgal
post May 15 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #4202

BUSTie

how has everybody been?

+Quote Post
star
post May 5 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #4203

http://goingbraless.net/Forum/index.php

hee hee! im excited. screw wearing a bra! :-)
thanks for all the pasties tips, ladies.

+Quote Post
anonymoose96
post May 3 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #4204

BUSTie

brutal bunny, where were those things when I was 20 and still having to shop in that section! i had a random late growth spurt since then, but if I could've found them at the time I definitly would've bought them. i'm more okay with my body now that i actually have a little up top but at the time padded bras in tiny enough sizes would've been a godsend. but then again i'm sure late blooming 20 year olds are not their target purchasing group so who knows what they're thinking. ...

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post May 3 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #4205

Hardcore BUSTie

star, i have used those things before - some brand is called "daisies", i think. any lingerie store should have them, and i am pretty sure i have found them in places like sears.

i liked using them, although one time i was wearing them with a lime green top (pretty good thickness to the material), anyway, and i looked down and could see the outline of the little "daisy". i bee-lined it to a washroom and took them off right away. i figured i would rather people see my nipples than the daisies.

good luck!

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post May 3 2006, 09:33 AM
Post #4206

Hardcore BUSTie

That's like the thongs they were selling to those same 12-year-olds, Brutalbunny. Wrong on every level.

+Quote Post
brutalbunny
post May 2 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #4207

I don't know if this is related to this forum, but I noticed that the [training] bras in the little girls (children's clothing!) section of my local Mervyns are padded. Yeah, padded.
There are several things seriously wrong with this.

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 1 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #4208

Hardcore BUSTie

http://search.ebay.com/nipple-pasties_W0QQfnuZ1QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQxpufuZx

(star) they have them on ebay for sure. I'm sure they have them lots of other places too. good luck.

+Quote Post
star
post May 1 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #4209

hey clover, i am going to try that! i'll let you know how it goes. hm, do you know where i could find those? im thinking a sex shop of some sort.... maybe some place less risque has them. :-)

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Apr 30 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #4210

Hardcore BUSTie

boobs are either lunchboxes for your offspring, or playgrounds for your mate(s).. or both.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Apr 30 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #4211

Hardcore BUSTie

star, have you tried those little pasty things you put over your nipples? It's like a little band-aid that keeps your nips from showing thru your shirt. That may be one way of getting away w/ not wearing a bra.

+Quote Post
star
post Apr 30 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #4212

soooo, im an a cup, but have some shape there. my problem is that i HATE wearing bras. but the shirts i like to wear tend to be form fitting [and basically, you can see the shape of everything!]. i like to atleast show off a bit of my attributes, but it seems to be all or nothing. what kind of shirts are the best to go braless in [that are acceptable for a not-so-formal work attire]? i cant wear black every day of the week!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 209 210 211
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 30, 2014 - 10:23 AM