The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
anna k
post Nov 30 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #661

Hardcore BUSTie

I felt shitty reading Star magazine yesterday and seeing a rundown of what sizes stars are. A size 10 was attributed to Megan Mullally, Oprah, America Ferrara, Venus Williams, and Gabrielle Reece. The smaller sizes were for the more glamourous stars, and it surprised me that Jessica Alba was listed as a 0.

Having triple-Ds can make me feel like they add weight to me, that I look bigger in photographs because of them. I'm a size 10, and having big breasts added can make me feel bigger than I am.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
impactdixon
post Nov 24 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #662

QUOTE(venetia @ Oct 31 2006, 01:18 PM) *

aargh me too, it's late spring here, we're beginning to wear summery tops and my winter fat has just made my chest explode. For the first time I understand the slang "puppies" - it's like I have two rebellious, exuberant, bouncing puppies on my chest trying to get out of my clothes.

I feel ashamed for fighting with my breasts - I've always loved them before this year.

It's getting warmer here so I've been venturing out clothes shopping and I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! Every top I try on doesn't fit; if it fits my boobs then it's baggy round my tummy, and if it fits nicely round my tummy it looks as though I'm going to explode out the top, and I hate snotty shop assistants trying to peek in: 'How are you going in there? Oh....it doesn't fit right huh?' and then giving me a look like it's my fault. Grrr.

If the whole university thing doesn't work out for me I'm so going to open a clothes shop for the large breasted woman.

+Quote Post
venetia
post Oct 30 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #663

Hardcore BUSTie

aargh me too, it's late spring here, we're beginning to wear summery tops and my winter fat has just made my chest explode. For the first time I understand the slang "puppies" - it's like I have two rebellious, exuberant, bouncing puppies on my chest trying to get out of my clothes.

I feel ashamed for fighting with my breasts - I've always loved them before this year.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 27 2006, 11:11 PM
Post #664

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate it when I want to wear a cute dress but my tits spill over the top or stretch out the fabric, making it look like it will rip. It can make me feel like my chest is huge or overwhelming my body.

+Quote Post
Mandy
post Oct 27 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #665

That's funny 'cause I have super broad shoulders, and even if I find shirts with a big enough bust, the shoulders are uaually still too narrow.

I think we should all start designing clothes. Or, I'm not sure if anyone else watches Project Runway, but they should make one of the challenges designing for big boobs. They can dress a stick thin model, but that doesn't take hardly any tailoring at all. Designing around curves might be a challenge for 'em.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Oct 25 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #666

Hardcore BUSTie

just to add for those who find enell not to work so great sportsbrar-wise (i know i tried them on and just felt painfully squished while still bouncing to boot no matter which size i was given) i have a lunaire sportsbra that is amazing. i get no bounce, it's super-comfy, and it doesn't mash my boobs into my chest.

i don't understand the clothing thing either. i mean, i'm a 36 D/size 8-10ish, but i can't wear button up shirts without them being too big in the shoulders, and tons of cute tops that fit perfectly around the ribcage offer not enough boobal coverage. i mean, i look in the mirror and think i look fine, and go out shopping only to discover that clothing makers find my build to be freakishly unproportional

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Oct 23 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #667

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm a 38DD and it bugs me. I don't hate it but it's just that I've gained a lot of weight in the last few years and I feel like my boobs are just getting bigger and bigger. I'm hoping that when I lose some weight they'll go down to a D cup or maybe even a C. In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out why I can't seem to seduce anyone with these amazing breasts of mine.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 23 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #668

Hardcore BUSTie

It just cracks me up and I'm glad I"m not alone. It took me along time to figure out that's what it was. It just dawned on me. also probably helps that I was never much of a bikini wearer.

+Quote Post
Mandy
post Oct 22 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #669

Yeah, and what's really bad is when, instead of my whole stomach ending up pale, I get big half circles under each of them. Now, if that's not sexy I don't know what is!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 22 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #670

Hardcore BUSTie

NO slouching! Be proud! Stand up straight and stick those big girls out!

I realized that when I wear a bikini, my stomach would never get tan because of the shadow my tits cast. Haha!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 22 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #671

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate that my breasts are this insane size. They're 36DDD, and I wanted to find simple bras to fit them. My friend reccomended Lane Bryant, which sounded like a good idea. Sometimes I feel like Dolly Parton or Jennifer Tilly, big boobs on an average-to-slim figure.

+Quote Post
Mandy
post Oct 21 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #672

I hate that everything ends up on my boobs. I'm eating and they end up covered in crumbs, I was at a concert last night and the guy next to me spilled his beer and it ended up almost completely on them and nowhere else. It's rediculous, I just want to walk around slouching! mad.gif

+Quote Post
treelizard
post Oct 19 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #673

BUSTie

I'm a former 36DD, now I'm a 34DDD after six months of exercise (aerobic intervals, Olympic lifting, etc.). Just wanted to recommend enell.com for sports bras.

+Quote Post
starlette
post Oct 13 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #674

I find it so funny that there isn't more clothing or bra options for us well endowed when our culture is seemingly obbsessed with big boobs. It's kinda backwards.

I myself am a 34D/DD sorta in between at the moment. It sucks xP I cannot seem to wear a tank top without looking whore-ish.

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Sep 22 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #675

BUSTie

I don't think it matters what size you are when it comes to sincere vs. insincered attention (sorry, don't know what else to call it). When someone whistles at you, they are only evaluating the outside. When someone who knows you and spends time with you tells you that you are beautiful it means more because as you get to know people they either become more beautiful or less depending on what they are like to spend time with, talk to, be with. So the words might be the same, but it means something different when someone who knows you says it.

At least, that's how it is for me. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mandy
post Sep 21 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #676

I've experienced something recently and wanted to see if any of ya'll had experienced anything similar.

I'm used to the stares and whistles. I'm 5'8" and about a 32 E. The guy that I'm dating tells me I'm beautiful and I always blush and get flustered. It seems to confuse him. He's sure I must get so much attention for my looks that his saying something like that shouldn't mean much. But I really am flattered and it feels so good to hear something sincere about how I look rather than catch someone gawking or hear a whistle as I walk by.

Has anyone else seen that kind of thing? It's like he doesn't differentiate between how it feels to get sincere attention as opposed to hearing something rude and insincere. But luckily as I explain it to him he seems to grasp it a little better.

Also, I just got a bra at Victoria's Secret. Normally their 34 band is a little too loose and the 34 DD cup is way small, but their new bra in the commercials, "The Body," fits perfectly. Hope it works for someone else too!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Sep 7 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #677

Hardcore BUSTie

I get marks under my breasts and around my shoulders sometimes. It comes with the territory.

+Quote Post
edingirl
post Sep 7 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #678

BUSTie

Hi, new to this topic but I'm a 34J so I feel I really do need the support in so many ways. In some ways I have a love hate relationship with them... I love how they look in a bra and under tops but hate them naked, hate the backache and having to put a bra on first thing in the morning...

There is one thing I'm wondering, as most of my friends are of the small breasted variety... does anyone else have scarring and bruising around their body from where their bra digs in. I have been fitted properly and have tried loads of different bras, but they all do the same.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 21 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #679

Hardcore BUSTie

The past couple of days I've felt really happy in my body thanks to long walks and cool baths. I walk a mile to town and back, and am so hot and exhausted that I run a cool bath for myself and slip in. I like to scrub my feet and get the dead skin off and it makes me feel really happy in my body. I have 36Ds with a small belly that always protruded forward, ever since I was little. It's small and round, but I always wanted it to be flat instead of sticking out. But in the bath, my body cools down and I feel so much more beautiful and happy.

I'm posting it here because I'm a girl with big boobs too, and the big breasts can add to my physical discomfort when I can't wear camisoles or certain dresses because they'd overspill.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Aug 20 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #680

Hardcore BUSTie

I LOVE the way balconette and demi cup bras look on me (actually to be honest I'm not sure what the difference between the two is but I'm pretty sure I like both of them) without a shirt, but with a shirt on, I always get quadriboob or escaping nipples.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 03:57 PM