Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 154 155 156 157 158 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
auralpoison
post Jun 27 2008, 09:40 AM
Post #3101

Big Fat Bitch

I own the boots in the Fluevog ad at the top of the Lounge. And they are hot!

And, yeah, Zoya, I keep Bust like top secret, too. I know I've already divulged too much info that it wouldn't take but a trice to figure it out.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 27 2008, 07:10 AM
Post #3102

uh huh.

oh I don't care about meeting friends online, I just don't want anyone IRL to be able to figure out where I post. I like the anonymity and being able to vent about things, etc. It's my safe haven! I wouldn't want anyone I know IRL or anyone who just kinda knows me to read it, knowing it was me, (and if they knew me it wouldn't be that difficult to figure out who I am)

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 26 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #3103

brown delicious

(((zoya)))

as for the bust thing, i usually tell people my busties friends i met through a feminist networking site. i get to keep my anonymity without revealing i'm on the bust boards. i guess i don't know what the big deal is about meeting people from bust. i mean, people date online so making friends online seems natural to me.

confession: the past couple of weeks, my insecurity and self doubts have been affecting me. and i try to stay centered and not focused on the end result or what i don't have. but it is a struggle i tell you. i wish i had more faith in myself.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 25 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #3104

beachcomber

QUOTE(doodlebug @ Jun 25 2008, 05:40 PM) *
Confession: I own seventeen lipsticks. I just counted them, after I brought another one home this afternoon. (Rimmel's Almond Macaroon.) All those stupid makeup artists who say you only need 2 or 3 colours and a lip brush to blend them must have way too much time on their hands, and too many bags on their shoulders to carry all the extra crap around with them. Lipstick tube + pocket is all I want to have to manage out in the world. tongue.gif

only 17 doodle? blink.gif
you've made me want to go and count now.
once, at a meeting that was pretty much over, a friend called me out on it and made me dump my purse & I think I had 11 w/ me right at that moment. rolleyes.gif

- does it count if well over 1/2 are shades I bought my mistake & don't wear?
( I am damned & determined to find the right brown-based shade of red that doesn't look hideous on me.)

syb- your avatar: molly ringwald is going to be in a new show coming up, called 'the secret life of a teenage girl' and is playing the Mom of a teen who apparently gets pregnant.
just the other day I saw a re-play of 'For Keeps' with her.

where does the time go?

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 25 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #3105

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Confession: I own seventeen lipsticks. I just counted them, after I brought another one home this afternoon. (Rimmel's Almond Macaroon.) All those stupid makeup artists who say you only need 2 or 3 colours and a lip brush to blend them must have way too much time on their hands, and too many bags on their shoulders to carry all the extra crap around with them. Lipstick tube + pocket is all I want to have to manage out in the world. tongue.gif

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 25 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #3106

it's cards on the table time

I refer to bust as 'that feminist board' to my mister freckle. I've told family and the mister about meeting people from bust, aka 'that site I go to' and mention that I post here, but I'd never give them the URL. When I first started posting here years ago I would talk about intensely personal stuff and I guess I still need to feel I could post a 'letter I'd never send' in relative privacy from RL people.

I thought my sister would think it was weird to meet up with people I met online when I told her about it, but she thought it was cool. smile.gif

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 25 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #3107

beachcomber

I refer to bust as 'that feminist board/site I post at.' which tends to create a vocal circle of <funy looks > & 'ohhh. ' + change of subject.
it amazes me how uncomfortable people still are with That Word. ( I know, fodder for the F Word thread! tongue.gif )

I confess: I now owe the public library over $100** "in donations" for 4 books that have been sitting on my front door etage for several months now. they don't even call & harrass me anymore.
bad freckle!! mad.gif

I also confess: after my first thereapy session today (yah me!) I went out & bought (on the Club Targe't card) myself the Garmin Nuvi 200 I've been coveting for several months now. one of my phobia's is a severe fear of getting lost going places, so I sort of justify it as 'self help therapy' which actually makes sense.
the mr didn't even bat an eye this time.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 25 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #3108

uh huh.

I'm the same - totally hidden from real life people. I know a few busties IRL and if anything happened to me, they'd know who to get a hold of and would post...

my confession for the day - the busy social life I was having for awhile has slowed down and now that there aren't any parties or shows or planned events, I'm afraid that my new friends in this new city won't include me in just regular old get togethers. Even though one IMed me last weekend just to meet up for coffee that afternoon. I'm afraid that my new friends don't really like me that much.

corrollary to that confession - clearly my fear of abandonment issues are coming up.... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 25 2008, 10:04 AM
Post #3109

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I keep the Lounge very well hidden from most people in my "real" life. Only a couple of trusted people (my mom and my best friend) really know about my participation here, and only then so they can tell everyone if anything ever happens to me. laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jun 25 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #3110

Hardcore BUSTie

Glad to know I am not alone. wink.gif

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
deathaniexo
post Jun 25 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #3111

BUSTie

confession: my best friend posts on a different message board. recently one of her friends hooked up with the boy she liked while at a festival and she will not stand up for herself because of what would be said on the boards. maybe because i'm a newbie i don't understand, but i wanna smack the crap out of her.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Jun 24 2008, 09:37 PM
Post #3112

A symphony of atrocities.

I try to get Mrs. Rouge on Bust but she doesn't want to.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 24 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #3113

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

AZ Guy really doesn't get why I'm on bust either. He thinks I'm weird for talking to people online.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 24 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #3114

(o)(o)

I don't know who to believe.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jun 24 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #3115

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Jun 24 2008, 08:16 PM) *
my bf would rather me not be on bust. ever! he is a total feminist, he loves and respects women and women love him. he values the strength of a woman, and respects pro-choice but he hates bust. *shruggs shoulders*

he makes fun of me everytime I am on bust, and I feel like I have to hide it from him.

i am to the point where i don't care if he makes fun of me, but it's just a ridiculous situation. we live in a studio with one computer. i've stayed late after work just to be able to get a few posts out in peace.

Nelly, my dear, your guy isn't the only one that raises a stink when you're on bust! My husband actually speaks of bust as if i'm having an affair with it LOL I don't get it! Maybe I spend more time posting on bust than spending time with him. I don't see it that way though. Guys just dont understand!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jun 24 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #3116

Hardcore BUSTie

my bf would rather me not be on bust. ever! he is a total feminist, he loves and respects women and women love him. he values the strength of a woman, and respects pro-choice but he hates bust. *shruggs shoulders*

he makes fun of me everytime I am on bust, and I feel like I have to hide it from him.

i am to the point where i don't care if he makes fun of me, but it's just a ridiculous situation. we live in a studio with one computer. i've stayed late after work just to be able to get a few posts out in peace.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Jun 22 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #3117

I have a fake baby because John Waters has a fake baby.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 22 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #3118

the moistiest

*ooooooh weeeee.... guuuuueeessss planned parenthood is gettin' a big 'ole fat check this week.

*i have had so much diet coke today and i am shaking. do you know exactly *how* much diet coke is needed to give the shakes to an addict? i think i'm pissing aspartame.

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Jun 22 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #3119

Hardcore BUSTie

((doodle))

((freckle)) I am entirely too hard on myself. I analyse things until they become convoluted and pulsating on the ground like a melted gremlin.

I wish I could just breathe and let go and find my flow again. I fell off the buggie and haven't been listening to the almighty universe. If I could just find that flow again... how easily life can seem unable to navigate if you let it.
I make things way too complicated, when all I wish for is a certain simplicity.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Jun 20 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #3120

((((Doodle)))))

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 1, 2014 - 08:30 PM