The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 97 98 99 100 101 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
bunnyb
post Mar 19 2009, 06:31 AM
Post #1961

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

(((polly))) and I thought my financial situation sucked. The boy complains that I use too much toilet roll rolleyes.gif.

confession: my friend had a baby and instead of being happy for her I complained to people about what a poor name she chose. It is a beige name and so eighties that it is raiding Barry Manilow's closet for clothes. With all the pretty names to choose from I don't understand why she would name her child something so blah and outdated although this is my friend who in high school was wearing twin sets and blue eye shadow. I am a bad person.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 19 2009, 06:09 AM
Post #1962

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

We ran out of toilet paper and have no money until tomorrow, so I had to pilfer a roll from work. I'll replace it on Monday, but it's pretty pathetic.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 19 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #1963

uh huh.

I kinda like guy-I-gave-my-number-to. like, I'd like to hang out with him again. fuck. ...slippery slope.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Mar 18 2009, 08:07 AM
Post #1964

Hardcore BUSTie

I found an ex on facewank and was so pleased that he hasn't particularly aged well. I am a vainglorious woman.

+Quote Post
starshine
post Mar 18 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #1965

Hardcore BUSTie

Sometimes I feel like I've changed so much in the past year I don't know who I am anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ketto
post Mar 17 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #1966

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess, I did a helluva lot of work yesterday and now I have nothing to do today...I'm in that annoying position of waiting for a multitude of peeps to call me back before I can move forward with a bunch of stuff...I was planning on staying until 4 but I'm leaving in 15.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 17 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #1967

uh huh.

QUOTE(stargazer @ Mar 17 2009, 08:15 AM) *
classy zoya. wink.gif

...of course! would you expect any less?

ETA: I just did some internet snooping and found out that Guy-I-Gave-My-Number-To is 28. What can I say? The younguns. They love me. Like flies to shit. (I mean not that I'm shit, but as long as we're on classy, I figured I'd forgo the bees-to-honey reference this time around)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 17 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #1968

Big Fat Bitch

D'oh!

Confession: I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin' on caffeine.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Mar 17 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #1969

brown delicious

classy zoya. wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 17 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #1970

uh huh.

confession - I let my girlfriend talk me into inviting guy I gave my number to to join us for drinks last night. I ended up drinking 2 stiff margaritas and making out with him on the sidewalk in front of the bar. whoops. Apparently I told him I'd go hiking with him today. At least it says so by text on my phone. Oh lord.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Mar 17 2009, 02:46 AM
Post #1971

cryostat bitch

Confession: Reading AP's description of a "full nelson" makes my back hurt.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 17 2009, 01:55 AM
Post #1972

new highs in personal lows daily!

ok, aural, that, too, is just weird.

and just like finding out what a full nelson is, i am scarred for life... again.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 16 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #1973

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I sometimes let my curiosity get the better of me.

Confession: It led to me watching the 50cent narrated sex tape. I now need the brain/eyeball bleach, STAT!

ETA: Did I mention that he uses a strange voice/cackle, wears a bizarre curly wig, & a jacket that looks like somebody slayed Grimace?

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
starshine
post Mar 16 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #1974

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I cleaned the playroom at work this weekend and stealthily threw out all the Bratz Doll colouring and activity books. I think the world is a better place now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Mar 16 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #1975

the moistiest

confession: i watched contact last night (again) and starting crying like a little bitch even before the sad part.

confession: instead of washing and/or dry cleaning select clothing items, i hung them up in the bathroom with the windows open and febreeze-d them.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 16 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #1976

confession: i had to leave in the middle freck. i was always curious about that movie and when they got to the shot that's my avi, i was hooked. now i'm gonna have to hunt it down and see it all the way thru. it looked terrific tho. and it makes me super happy knowing i got to watch even part of a movie with you, o godess of squiggle!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Mar 16 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #1977

beachcomber

GT: tell me you did not just watch The Bell, Book & Candle on tv yesterday too??
bc I'd never seen the original til then and wow - it was soo great!

confession: the mr & I made a deal today: shoes for sex.
it probly sounds worse than it is, bc I truly wanted both, or would happily settle for 1 of the 2 interchangbly, but it was silly & fun wink.gif

sillier confession: I discovered that I LOOOOVE to paint squiggles !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 16 2009, 02:08 AM
Post #1978

awwww thanks rosey!

i know i should just take a complement, and STFU, but you can't see how i tower like a cloud of impending dOOm over people in my pix.

ok, i just realized how dumb i am.

officially saying thank you and STFU,

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Mar 15 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #1979

Pacifism kicks ass!

GT, enjoy the "cute" compliments from those girls. I can only speak for myself here, but when I look at photos of you I always think, "She looks HOT!" I never think, "She looks hot ... for a tranny."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 15 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #1980

acutually, those potty mouth words were more about my #$%@ing hangover this morning, where you were concerned, it was more along the lines of twirling my imaginary mustache, while growling, "curses, freckle! foiled again!"

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 97 98 99 100 101 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 04:24 AM