Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 226 227 228 229 230 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
raisingirl
post Oct 18 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #4541

PANTIES! ew.

Feh. Sometimes I can't decide if I'm seriously letting myself down all the time or if I'm just not giving myself a break often enough.

I confess I'm part overachiever, part procrastinator.

All I wanted to do today was knit and bake muffins and read books.

I love my work, but it's so draining. The steep learning curve still gives me vertigo. I suck with making plans for after work. I feel like I never take enough advantage of living in the city. I'd rather come home and putter around, trying to decompress.

And I seriously need to make more friends in my neck of the woods, because keeping in touch with everyone all around the planet just makes my head spin. The voice of a good friend on the phone isn't the same as that same friend coming over to watch Desperately Seeking Susan for the hundreth time. I feel torn, because old friends can't be replaced. Ugh.

I still think we should revive the idea of a Bust commune. I'd be the resident muffin maker and sock knitter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Oct 17 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #4542

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Confession: I am in charge today at work....and we have done absolutely nothing!

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 17 2006, 07:45 AM
Post #4543

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

(((mando))) don't let the bastids get you down. or the spiders (does it help that mandoo -your namesake- eats them?)

I think egg nog is a vile creation.

I am excited by the prospect of "the red cups are coming" in starbucks, this makes me pathetic and a hallmark/capitalism buyer-in I know.

eta: I did something dishonest today -didn't hurt anyone/thing- but feeling bad unsure.gif .

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Oct 17 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #4544

Hardcore BUSTie

(((runningwestward))) i suffer from arachnophobia, and although it's not as debilitating as your phobia, i can feel your pain. seems like every fucking store i walk into right now has a hugeass furry fake t*r*ntul* lurking where i least expect it. and even friends can be pretty heartless and cruel with the teasing.

i miss posting in this thread. but ever since the 9/11 ... debacle ... i'm just not comfortable spilling anymore. and not just because crazy strangers might be reading. it makes me beyond sad and - a little petrified - to even think i might not adore the lounge as much as i used to anymore.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
runningwestward
post Oct 16 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #4545

Hardcore BUSTie

I am afraid of balloons. So much so that I have run out of shops and places that have balloons. I avoid children who are carrying balloons. I have to email hosts of parties to make sure that there won't be any balloon otherwise I can't go to the party.

I fake a latex allergy at work so that I can use the nitrile gloves because latex gloves are too much like balloons.

I love sex but my partner insists on condoms (a few friends have had accidental pregnacies and even though I'm on the pill he will not not use one) and condoms remind me of balloons and I find it tough to have sex because of that.

But I can handle latex swim caps.

I blame my friends for making it worse in the last few years that it's come to light because they would terrorize me with balloons by chasing me with them and laughing at my terror.

I love my partner for accepting all this and being patient when I am uncomfortable and for putting himself between me and the balloons and for steering me away from them when I don't see them and for following me out of countless shops and places when there are balloons.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Oct 14 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #4546

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I think marijuana should be legal, period.

I am all about not being down with forcing low-income tenants out and the gentrification occurring all over brooklyn, but I also love love love LOVE my new, beautiful, clean, quiet neighborhood, and feel totally guilty for living there. I think I'll get over it, which is also problematic.

I'm being so lazy and unproductive lately, my diet is awful, I haven't gotten any exercise in MONTHS, I've gained weight, I feel shitty, yet I am really having a difficult time finding motivation. I hate being depressed. I hope that the new neighborhood motivates me; I was really inspired to go running this afternoon, while walking around. It's so chill and the sidewalks are clear enough to run on! I didn't, 'cause we haven't actually moved yet, but once we do, I'm going to start again. I gotta.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Oct 13 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #4547

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I too think that the medical use of marijuana should be legal. It's (probably) less dangerous than some of the drugs prescribed willy-nilly anyway. Hope you feel better soon Doodle.

I spend about a third of my food budget on desserts and cheese. Expensive ice-cream, expensive chocolate and expensive cheese that I can't afford to eat every damn day.

I lied to the doctor today.

I am going to spend the evening lying on the sofa eating sweet things and reading.

I feel faintly apathetic about going back into first year. I am not looking forward to feeling old.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Oct 13 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #4548

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

"But I still have major issues with what my ex put my through. I am over him, but not quite over the crap that went on."

That is an awesome statement culturehandy! I so identify with that! I am really totally and completely over my ex, but still pissed as hell about the shit that went on and it continues to bother me.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
girlbomb
post Oct 13 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #4549

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess:

I don't actually enjoy writing. I enjoy having written, and I super-enjoy being published. But the writing part kind of blows.

I was hoping more of my exes would be at my high school reunion, even though they all hate me because of what I wrote about them in my book.

Sometimes I want to sign up on these boards under another name, one that doesn't link so easily to my real identity, but I'm too much of an egomaniac to let some fake person take credit for my posts.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Oct 13 2006, 05:41 AM
Post #4550

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(doodlebug @ Oct 13 2006, 01:09 AM) *

I confess that marijuana is better at treating my fibromyalgia than any of the pharmaceutical drugs they have given me to date. Plus, my body doesn't "acclimate" to it so that it stops working, as happens with every painkiller I've ever taken.

I confess that I haven't used marijauna for the last three months, the pain has started coming back full force, and the painkillers stopped working altogether about six weeks ago.

I confess that my next "shipment" is on it's way.

There. I said it. I'm a flag-waving medical marijuana supporter.

I'm right with you doodlebug.

I do Not understand why something so natural is seen as so evil when used medicinally? where do the stupid lawmakers think modern day pharmacuticals derive from anyway? isn't the answer in the 1st 1/2 of that word, the pharm part?

when the legislation comes around, I will be a sign carrying, letter-writing supporter of it.

I hope your shipment arrives soon and you are feeling better soon.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 12 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #4551

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I confess that marijuana is better at treating my fibromyalgia than any of the pharmaceutical drugs they have given me to date. Plus, my body doesn't "acclimate" to it so that it stops working, as happens with every painkiller I've ever taken.

I confess that I haven't used marijauna for the last three months, the pain has started coming back full force, and the painkillers stopped working altogether about six weeks ago.

I confess that my next "shipment" is on it's way.

There. I said it. I'm a flag-waving medical marijuana supporter.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 12 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #4552

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

While I love the ignore function, I really wish one of the local bridgefolk would just go away and do something useful for a change. I know that will never happen, though, so the next best thing to do is to ignore it. I think that has to be one of the greatest things to happen to the lounge.

Today I really lost my temper and I cried this morning, the fourth time in as many days. The last time I was like this was before I went on antidepressants and I have recently gone off them (it was mutual decision between my psychiatrist and I since I really wasn't responding to them, I was doing better and I don't really care to be on them in the first place.). Right now I'm wondering if I did the right thing.

Living off of baguettes, cheese, fruit and desserts sounds perfectly lovely to me and a little too close to my diet right now.

I'd like to have sex with two men at the same time, and with the guy I'm with right now it would have to happen outside of our relationship. Most of the time I think monogamy is overrated, but I know I would have problems with either myself seeing someone else or AZ Guy seeing someone else while both of us were still together.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 12 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #4553

(o)(o)

I am also a sexual deviant, having sex with two men at the same time was lovely, I would do it again, outside the confines of a relationship.

I think that the local tr*ll is a fuckhead, but ever since the ignore function I can ignore what he says, and I love it. What I also find so highly amusing, is the fact that he keeps on spewing out crap, and he is talking to himself. Its pretty funny, and I derive great pleasure from it.

I have given three men the royal brush off lately, just ignoring phone calls, and not returning e-mails, text msgs, or phone calls. I feel bad about saying I'm not interested. But I still have major issues with what my ex put my through. I am over him, but not quite over the crap that went on.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
margot
post Oct 12 2006, 01:52 AM
Post #4554

Hardcore BUSTie

I would like to enter 'X-Factor', and secretly believe I would get through the first few stages.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Oct 11 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #4555

belligerently lazy

This is a really dark, difficult secret, and after a lot of thought, I decided I should really get it out.

I kinda think Michael Bolton is a little attractive now that his hair is short.

I don't think I've ever heard one of his songs, in fact I've probably gone great lengths to avoid ever hearing his music (if you can call it that).

Please don't judge me, I've bared my soul.

tongue.gif

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 11 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #4556

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I confess that part of the reason I agreed to go to a political function this evening is because I'm broke, and there will be desserts there.

I confess that if I didn't know there would be long-term health repercussions, I could probably live on desserts and cheese and fruit and French baguettes.

I confess that I prefer having people over instead of visiting them, because I like to be in control of my environment. And also because it makes my boycat happy, believing they've come to visit him.

I confess that, minutes ago, I gave an interview to the local newspaper, and I have no idea what I said.

I confess that I've learned to speak to the press in sound bites and "money quotes." *sigh*

I confess that I really want my life back.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 11 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #4557

Hardcore BUSTie

I whine waaaaaay too much. Not about emotional stuff, just physical. It annoys even me.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Oct 11 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #4558

Hardcore BUSTie

I have managed to put myself in quite a mood today and I get out of it. When I should be relaxing I'm listening to depressing songs over and over.

Sometimes I wish things didn't make me so mad.

I am kind of lonely.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 10 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #4559

Big Fat Bitch

I have not had a real guest in two years. I don't like having my space invaded. I am cleaning like a demon today & have found all kinds of scary stuff.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 7 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #4560

the moistiest

every time i get drunk, the next morning i feel guilty and i don't know why, regardless if i did something "bad" per se.

i don't like having people over to my place because it feels a little too invasive. i'd rather go to someone else's; that way i can leave when i want.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 226 227 228 229 230 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 08:09 AM