The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 263 264 265 266 267 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
qtee_pie
post May 19 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #5281

I AM NEW TO THE BOARD BUT HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH BV FOR A WHILE . I AM NOW DESPERATE. I AM THINKING OF TRYING TO MIX UP A PASTE OF BAKING SODA AND WATER. FORMING A OVAL SHAPED MASS, USING A TAMPON APP. TO INSERT IT. THEN I WOULD USE A 2 PART VINEGAR 1 PART WATER DOUCHE MIX THIS SHOULD FOAM THE BV CRAP OUT OF ME. SORRY I'M UPSET BUT WHAT IF IT REALLY WORKS? CAN I USE A VINEGAR/BAKING SODA MIX IN MY KITTY BOWL? HELP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
qtee_pie
post May 19 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #5282

I AM NEW TO THE BOARD BUT HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH BV FOR A WHILE . I AM NOW DESPERATE. I AM THINKING OF TRYING TO MIX UP A PASTE OF BAKING SODA AND WATER. FORMING A OVAL SHAPED MASS, USING A TAMPON APP. TO INSERT IT. THEN I WOULD USE A 2 PART VINEGAR 1 PART WATER DOUCHE MIX THIS SHOULD FOAM THE BV CRAP OUT OF ME. SORRY I'M UPSET BUT WHAT IF IT REALLY WORKS? CAN I USE A VINEGAR/BAKING SODA MIX IN MY KITTY BOWL? HELP

+Quote Post
mela
post May 19 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #5283

BUSTie

Hello Everyone,

I am still BV free since the doctor presrcibed the Falgyl. I have only had sex once (this past sunday) since then (with a condom no oral). I keep smelling myself to see if it has come back but in all honesty I dont even know what is a healthy smell anymore. It sucks. My doctor also says my cervical dyplasia is very mild therefore she says we will do another pap in 3 months. This jamu stick sounds like it's the only viable option at this point. I think I will order one too and have it in the event of another course of BV. Discharge is something I have always had so for me the discharge is not such a big deal it is the smell returning that worries me.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Also neverending when I went to the doctor ad spoke to her about my bad experience on seansonale and me not having this issue till I was on BC pills she chuckled and said as soon as a woman stops taking the pills the body resumes back to how it was before the pills. I don't know about that being true, I would imagine it taking sometime however docs don't know it all.

:-(

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 19 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #5284

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey girls here is something that is interesting.
http://www.sisterzeus.com/Vit_C.htm

http://www.sisterzeus.com/aplan.htm
I just bought some Vitamin C and I will let everyone know how it goes:-)

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 19 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #5285

Hardcore BUSTie

Thats great turnip. Let us know in a few weeks if it is still worth it. I really want to hear your results before I buy.

+Quote Post
turnip
post May 19 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #5286

I received my Jamu Stick 2 days ago and started using it that evening.(Can't wait!) I must tell you girls that I am astonished by this Jamu Stick! My overflowing discharge was almost gone! Now after 2 days, I feel really good and NO MORE Smelly odour! I wil wait another week to see how good the Jamu Stick is and may recommend my mom to use it. The Oak Gall Foam works well too. Its use as a foam wash during shower just for my private part.I can feel the difference. Thank you joylove for your great recommendations. Just to pass this good tip for the rest of "us" just click the link here on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5658993411&rd=1&sspagename=ST RK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Good luck!

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 19 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #5287

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando:This is what I wanted you guys to see.It seems as though 4 of the girls on that site has gotten rid of B.V. and one girl got rid of the smell but still has the discharge.All I'm saying is that it is worth a try.Here is what one girl said:
As close to a cure as I need

As far as I can tell, I have come as close to finding a cure as I needed to. I will consider any further treatments to simply be a maintenance issue.
Since I began this blog I have used a Vitamin C treatment twice as mentioned in these pages and I am discharge and odor free. I can thankfully, have sex again without having to worry about anything.

I don't know if I'm 100% back to normal or not but I do know that I have found MUCH relief compared to how things were 6 months ago.

I am concluding this blog with this message.
Attributes associated with this message:
RN = Recommended for CureZone Newsletter

They have also come up with apple cider vinegar and oregano oil;they say it works to clean out your digestive tract.

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 19 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #5288

BUSTie

honey...I think you may have inserted too deep dear..just 3/4 in will do and I normally do it lying down and relax. You guys should also try the Oak Gall Foam wash. It has herbal properties that made me feel dryer and almost no odour..I use this during shower and when I'm in a hurry..

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 18 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #5289

Hardcore BUSTie

Neverending, didn't like the site you sent us too. I love this one. It's easier to navigate through. I didn't find anything on there about what you are talking about.

+Quote Post
honey
post May 18 2006, 06:02 PM
Post #5290

BUSTie

Hi i just used my jamu stick and had a hard time getting it out. Has this had to anyone?

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 18 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #5291

Hardcore BUSTie

Precious83:The Jamu stick does a good job in keeping the smell away.I use it every 3 days but the down side to it is that sometimes it will wear out before the end of the third day and the smell comes back.It's a good product to use and I like it but it's not a cure and that is what I want!Some women can even go a week without having to insert it again.(everyone is different)Thanks for the reply I really needed that to stay motivated :-)

I also want to let everyone know that I have been going to the other B.V. boards to find a cure and I noticed that one board is on to something.Here is what they have come up with:
http://curezone.com/blogs/c/c.asp?d=8001
and they also know that there is a new drug called BufferGel that is targeted at people(US) with chronic B.V. AND IT IS NOW GETTING APPROVED BY THE FDA but I don't know how true that is so don't get your hopes up!
Hope this helps :-)

+Quote Post
hmmm
post May 18 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #5292

BUSTie

hi everyone., am feeling everyone's pain, i guess i'm so lucky not to have a smell. Just a discharge, makes me feel ungrateful. My boyfriend complained about the discharge, said it was returning and I thought I felt bad but you guys make me know I don't have things half as bad. I'm trying a local bush now called neem, tastes awful, awful, awful, but I don't know what I wouldn't drink right now. I live on a small island in the caribbean and I had to travel overseas for treatment. we don't even have a BV test here. I feel for you guys because I remeber when my boyfriend wouldn't sleep with me for two years because of this thing he thought I was having so I know the friction it causes, makes u almost suicidal. I've prayed so much and I keep on praying to God to deliver from this thing but like I keep saying I'm so thankful to God I don;t have this scent.will let you know if this bush works for me, it worked for a friend of mine but all she had is discharge as well. Take care and keep strong and remember it always looks better in the morning.

+Quote Post
precious83
post May 18 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #5293

BUSTie

neverending: I can relate to everything that you said. Everyone handles situations differently. Over time most people will become self conscious and paranoid.Unlike you I've become very tough/ brutal like. You go through different stages. You try to find a damn cure. Then you start to feel sorry for yourself and you expect everyone else to sympathize.But they don't feel sorry for you. I feel like its me against the world. I can honestly tell you i will stick my foot up someones ass if they try to make me feel bad.You have to be a strong because if you let them get to you. You will start to hate yourself.Of course I break sometimes but i dont give any body the pleasure of seeing me cry. I had bv before i started having sex. It wasnt sexually transmitted to me. I never had an std in my life. HIV free. I agree with you on never being the same again even if it does go away for good.
It can really ruin someones life. The obsession alone drives me crazy. I sympathize for you. I don't wish this on my enemy. They would commit suicide a long time ago.
I know you dont like going to the doctors but its our only hope. personally doctors dont like me lol. I ask them many questions. If they dont tell me what i want to hear.I get upset. This is my health. I want to know if i have liver/kidney problems. hormonal imbalance etc.Girl you have to tell them you want tests done. I will threaten that I will sue them if they dont give me answers because I cant diagnose myself anymore. I need to know what heck is wrong with me.You should do the same. Is the jamu stick still working?

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 18 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #5294

Hardcore BUSTie

precious83:Thanks for the reply :-) somtimes I think I am going to lose it because i've been dealing with this for a long time.I feel like doctors don't care about our condition; just our insurance.I am so desperate and sad because
I can't fully enjoy my life.I don't have any friends and I stay away from my family because I feel shame.I overheard someone say something about sardines and I just had that feeling they were talking about me.Even if this goes away for good I don't think I will ever be the same.
I've been made fun so much that I don't like being around people.I was a very strong person before this and I am so sensitive to everything now.I never knew words could hurt as much as they do.If this goes away for good i'm going to write a book about my experience anybody want to join in?

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 18 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #5295

BUSTie

I made some research with the help of my Japanese friend and what I found out about the Jamu Herbal Stick is incredible! Its sold at this website for 4,800 yen or US$43.00. Heres the Japanese website in Japan.
http://mtislet.com/love/goods/jamu.html
I got the same thing on eBay at half the price. It seems that Japanese women have been using this Jamu Stick for a while now. It has worked for me and my friends. My Jap. friend have been using the Jamu Herbal Stick for many years and myself about 2 months now..Just made another order of 5 sticks for friends..(Two for myself :-)..)

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 17 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #5296

Hardcore BUSTie

I found this site, and ordered the Metronidazole
http://www.my-drugs.com/flagyl.shtml Hopefully it will get here soon!!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 17 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #5297

Hardcore BUSTie

I've ordered all my meds online however I went through 1800pharmacy.com and they are no longer in business. I had no problems with them, in fact they all worked. So, now I'm just scared because the only place to buy what we need is out of the Country, and that in itself scares me. So, I think I will go to the doctor myself, however, there will be no uterus checking, since mine went in the trash a few years ago! ')

+Quote Post
precious83
post May 17 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #5298

BUSTie

neverending: I feel sorry for all of us who is going through this horror. I wish i could tell you a miracle cure but I can't. This jinx has damaged relationships with my family and boyfriend. He wants to marry me. Instead of telling him how excited i am about marriage. I am scared to death.I try to push him away because this is so embarassing. HOw can I possibly explain this to him. I've asked him if i smell funny. Of course he denied it. He prob ably doesnt want to hurt my feelings. I push away everyone in my family. I dont go to family functions. So trust me if you think youre alone. You're definitely not theres people like me who's worse. Overtime I became emotionally depressed. self conscious. Its freaking disgusting.

Oh yeah about buying medication online. I dont think you should buy offline. You should go to see your doctor to get pcos testing done.You migh tthink im crazy but I plan to go see a urologist to check my kidenys/ bladder and gyn for my uterus. Im going all out this summer. I hope i find something to help.

P.S. Hows the jamu stick working? Have you tried the soap?

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 17 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #5299

Hardcore BUSTie

How safe is it to buy medication off the internet?
any suggestions would be great because I am desperate :-(

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 17 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #5300

does anyone know what's in that jamu stick? it sounds like it might be made of alum to me, absorbs liquid, tightens and eliminates odor. alum is NOT something that i would want to put up my snatch, or anywhere else on my body for that matter.
if it's made of some other amazing natural thing i'll order one, but i'll take it to the gyno for advice before i put it up there. seems a bit scary to me.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 263 264 265 266 267 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 08:48 PM