Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

106 Pages V  « < 101 102 103 104 105 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corn Cob Up My Ass: Pet Peeves 7
possum
post Jun 2 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #2041

BUSTie

Cob: Punkasses riding my bumper when I am already speeding. I am not getting a ticket so you can get someplace faster. Tailing me will not help.

Cob: Neither will honking if you think I'm not making a right turn fast enough and you're forced to wait for maybe 10 seconds. It makes no damn sense to turn into three lanes of oncoming traffic and hope no one will hit me. So shut the fuck up.

Cob: All of the dipshits who still have W stickers on their cars. After all this... economy gone to hell, gas is out the butt, war still going, Katrina fuckup, etc etc... how can anyone support this fool?!

Cob: People chewing on toothpicks. Stop that mess.

Cob: I've kinda gone manic and my body doesn't wanna sleep much

Anti-cob: Due to said manic state I'm getting lots of cleaning done

Cob: Dang I'm sleepy

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bklynhermit
post Jun 1 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #2042

Hardcore BUSTie

i know they are evil, but i believe gap is now offering a variety of different rise choices. which means now you can choose the leg shape, inseam length (though they're all still too long for me), AND rise of your jeans. however, they're also now really bad about that whole distressed thing. it took me 5 tries to get a pair that actually fit and didn't have too many holes for me to wear to work.

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post Jun 1 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #2043

Hardcore BUSTie

i have the same cob with the jeans. and i just bought my first new pair in about - i don't know, five years? i had a difficult time trying to find a pair that covered my crotch. or at least that was my experience - so many low-rise cuts out there! i managed to find a decent pair - simple...i should have bought more than one pair.

in fact, i have that cob with relation to many other pieces of clothing. not that i'm stuck back in time - but sometimes it's difficult to find just simple pieces of clothing.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 1 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #2044

Hardcore BUSTie

miss_jane, the answer to your question is yes, it is FAR to hard for anyone to even think 'hey, maybe there are a bunch of girls who just want normal jeans like they could buy five or ten years ago'. that's too much thinking for people concerned solely with trends and the bottom line.

cob: slow downloads. i want to read my comics NOW, dammit, not in four hours!

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post Jun 1 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #2045

BUSTie

cob: womens jeans. Why are they all low rise, boot cut, distressed, bleached, skinny fit, boy fit, embroidered or studded. And expensive! I just want a normal pair of cheap straight leg jeans that are relatively attractive and a nice colour. Is that so hard?

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 1 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #2046

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Your girlfriends are lucky, I've had that happen several times as well. It pisses me off.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jun 1 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #2047

PANTIES! ew.

Ha. I hope you made a wish there, Jem; it was 11:11!

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Jun 1 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #2048

Hardcore BUSTie

I suppose you're holding a grudge cuz I double posted now,huh?

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!

+Quote Post
jemisoutrageous
post Jun 1 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #2049

Hardcore BUSTie

Grudgholders. Especially when thye're holing a grudge against something that you didn't even realize you did but you still tried to be the bigger person and extend the olive branch and they continue to be small and sulk and hold the grudge. Life is too fucking short. Get over it,already!

--------------------
Oh, Magoo---you've done it again!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 1 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #2050

the moistiest

oh god. frickin' older men at the mall would walk by me and randomly tell me to smile. after about the third time, i aske my girlfriends if that had ever happend to them and they looked at me like it was a rarity.

+Quote Post
greenbean
post May 31 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #2051

Hardcore BUSTie

Oooooh, I hate that one too. Fuck those guys. I threatened to call the police on this one guy who followed me down a street insisting that I smile. He kept saying, "I'll leave you alone once I get a smile" and when I told him I had the fuzz on speed dial he gave me this look like I'm the asshole.

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
nereid
post May 31 2006, 05:22 PM
Post #2052

Hardcore BUSTie

I second that one, zora. The other day at work, this obnoxious old man comes up to pay and tells me I should go to friendly school. I just kind of looked at him like "Are you freaking serious?"
Then he said: "The whole time we were here, you didn't smile once. You didn't listen to what we said, and you just weren't friendly." I would've told him to bite my waspish ass, but I was on the clock. After I grimaced at him, he said "Just thought I'd put that out there," to which I replied "Well, *thanks* a lot"

+Quote Post
zora
post May 31 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #2053

Men who tell me to smile.

Men who tell me to smile when I'm walking into the doctor's office. Fuck. You. I've had no sleep, I'm shaky as hell and I'm heading into a health care facility. Going to the doctor is not usually a sign that all is well in your world. Why the FUCK should I smile?

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 30 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #2054

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

treehugger, that story almost made ME pee my pants.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 30 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #2055

Hardcore BUSTie

...i listen to my music loud in my mom's car sometimes *hanging head in shame*
but it's usually 'cause it's me and my best female friend, and a car ride isn't complete without a really loud rendition of 'soccer practice' by the gay pimp

cob: my brother. the house is a mess (embarassingly so) and he thinks it's okay to bring people over. it's not fucking okay unless you're going to fucking clean up the damn house first, mister

+Quote Post
treehugger
post May 30 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #2056

cryostat bitch

doodlebug,

I have a great story about that.

I was in a convenience store run by an AWESOME woman I know, when one of these cars pulls up. We can hear the THUD THUD THUD even with the convenience door closed!!!

So the kid walks in and buys something, can't remember what...a six pack or something.

And my friend said "DID YOU BUY ANY GAS???"

kid: "no".

THAT'LL BE ELEVEN DOLLLARS AND 57 CENTS!!!"

All of it screaming at the top of her lungs.

The kid said, "you don't have to yell".

She said, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAF!!!!"

I almost peed my pants...hee

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
runningwestward
post May 30 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #2057

Hardcore BUSTie

I live right by one of the favorite places for the neighbourhood binners (the guys who collect cans and other things from the dumpsters and alleys in town) to congragate at 3am. I've nicky named them. There's Loudy (who always shouts), Banjoman, Harmonicaman (if we are EXTRA lucky both of them are there at the same time! And on even more special nights there's vocal accompaniment that sounds like two cats mating) and Coughy. I feel horrible for being angry but damn it! It's a neighbourhood surrounded by apartments and they don't give a rats ass. No matter how many times the convenience store guys has to tell them to piss off they are right back there keeping the neighbourhood awake. Ohhh and the skateboarders that like doing tricks on the stair in the wee hours... I HATE that sound.

+Quote Post
amilita
post May 30 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #2058

Me-yow!

Oh, man! I live across from a gas station. I can't fathom the blaring music, either.

I have fantasies about having a BB gun...or a gun that shoots special, tire-deflating darts.

+Quote Post
dusty
post May 30 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #2059

Hardcore BUSTie

I used to live across the street from an ATM and people would come by at 3 am with the THUD THUD THUD and then they would leave the car door open while they withdrew money. I just couldn't fathom how anyone could be so completely thoughtless.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 30 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #2060

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

cob: cars that drive by and all you can hear is the massively loud, thumping bass. I mean, maybe the dudes in the car think their music is so cool they want to share it, but all we can hear out here is "THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD." Not to mention, they are usually the assholes who don't manage to pull aside for emergency vehicles until the very last minute, if at all. Why? 'Cause they can't hear 'em! Dumbasses.

I want to throw a rock through a windshield every time a thumping bassmobile goes by.

It's especially lame and pathetic when you can see very well they are driving mommy or daddy's car.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post

106 Pages V  « < 101 102 103 104 105 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 04:29 AM