Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 290 291 292 293 294 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lucizoe
post May 9 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #5821

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I'm upset that I stopped running last Fall but I can't seem to make myself start again.

I'm scared I'm not going to be happy again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
llamas
post May 9 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #5822

Hardcore BUSTie

I use my breasts to get other people's attention.

(yes, I know it's also a quote from Friends, but that doesn't mean it's not true!:-))

+Quote Post
gardnerella
post May 9 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #5823

Hardcore BUSTie

Most depressing thread ever.

After I was fired/evicted (I had a job where I got free boarding in exchange for work), I stole money from a business in the same building and changed the cash register form so it wouldn't be immediately obvious. I knew the guy who was working the night I stole the money and who would have been blamed. I used to have a crush on him in high school. I hope nothing bad happened. I also stole a lot of other stuff from that business over a period of several months. I guess I didn't have a conscious at the time but years later I feel extremely bad about all of it.

Oh man, I have so many other and bigger skeletons in my closet, I don't know where to begin...

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 9 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #5824

Hardcore BUSTie

sometimes i just want to drop out of school, quit my job, take my mom's car and drive to tofino and learn how to surf.

i don't want a boyfriend, i just want someone to fall asleep with at night and snuggle and hold hands with with no other expectations.

my version of a diet is treating coffee as food

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 9 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #5825

(o)(o)

I wonder what my coworkers are like in bed.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 9 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #5826

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I sometimes busy out the phones at work so I can have five minutes to myself.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
mornington
post May 9 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #5827

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I sometimes wish my friend would break up with his girlfriend just because I don't like her. And because every now and again I want him for myself.

I want to tell my mother that sometimes being a parent is a spectator sport. Especially when it comes to my visits to the shrink. It is not all about her and her divorce.

I eat ice-cream out the tub with a teaspoon to make it seem like I'm eating more. And then I eat half a tub.

I want someone else to do the washing up for once, even though I know I'll end up doing it again.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 8 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #5828

Hardcore BUSTie

oops.....

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
Post #5829

Hardcore BUSTie

I hide pop from the Mr. and tell him we don't have any just so I can have it all.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
Post #5830

Hardcore BUSTie

I hide pop from the Mr. and tell him we don't have any just so I can have it all.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 8 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #5831

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I have a huge crush on a coworker and I can't act on it out of fear of rejection and and because I'm still involved with AZ Guy.

Half the time I wonder if I should get either a MBA or go to tech school to learn something practical and that can get me more money than what I want to get my master's in, so I won't have to spend my entire life wondering how I'm going to make ends meet.

Actually, I'm not even sure I can go to grad school because of my undergrad GPA and because I didn't take myself seriously enough to pass some of my classes.

And, if I had to do it all over again, I would have transferred to a different school after my freshman or sophomore year, one where I would have fit in better.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
aquagirl2
post May 8 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #5832

Hardcore BUSTie

I pee in the shower.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 8 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #5833

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I want to warn any potential girlfriends off from dating my brother, because I secretly suspect he is emotionally abusive in intimate relationships.

I am simultaneously worried and thrilled about the fact that I'm becoming a mean old bitch as I age.

If I were independently wealthy, I would stay exactly where I am now - but I would quit my job and make art all day long.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 8 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #5834

(o)(o)

I think almost all the drivers in this city can't drive for shit. I also think many of them are yokels.

The client I have standing in front of me right now is a fucking moron, and he thinks I am e-mailing his worker at this moment, when I am really doing this.

I look up people I know on our system.

ETA: Thanks zora! *blushes*

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girlygirlgag
post May 8 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #5835

Super BadAss

I feel like everything I do is meaningless.

I feel like I want a child, just so I have a project I really care about.

I feel like I am trying to sabotage my career.

--------------------
Constantly on.

+Quote Post
zora
post May 8 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #5836

Actually, La Sirena, this threas was all culturehady's idea. Props go to her!

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post May 8 2006, 08:34 AM
Post #5837

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I'm tired of members of my family having children without thinking

Next time I get a birth announcement I'm sending a sympathy card

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post May 8 2006, 07:51 AM
Post #5838

BUSTie

Bleh, this is why i shouldn't post first thing in the morning. I am afraid i'm not clever, funny etc enough, not I'm not afraid.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 8 2006, 06:53 AM
Post #5839

(o)(o)

I love being seen as a sex object by men I find sexually attractive. It is a form of power for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
karma77
post May 8 2006, 06:43 AM
Post #5840

BUSTie

Secretly wish it were me with the unplanned pregnancy instead of my 22-year-old sister.

Secretly am jealous because I was the one with the plans to be a single mother by choice (about five years down the road, however).

Although I am excited and happy about being an auntie, secretly wish that something exciting and wonderful would happen to me for a change. (I have attended many weddings, and celebrated many pregnancies and births in the last few years, and feel like all I do is give my support, show my excitement, and provide presents).

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 290 291 292 293 294 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 18, 2014 - 03:46 PM