The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 252 253 254 255 256 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
suczka
post Jul 5 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #5061

Oh! You payed less than I did with the prescription!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jul 5 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #5062

Hardcore BUSTie

I got my gel capsules from a local health food store. I got 50 vegetarian capsules for $2.50. You can get the capsules and the powder over the counter.

+Quote Post
suczka
post Jul 5 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #5063

d double u -

I got them from my ob/gyn as part of the prescription along with the boric acid powder. I'm not sure if you can get them over the counter. It's worth a try just asking a pharmacist for them.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 5 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #5064

cryostat bitch

uh-oh.

I think I might be coming down with this. I've been noticing a "funk" like when I squat and bend, even through pants. I have a little bit of a pink tinge to my normal discharge....????? thoughts?

It's not the stereotypically "fishy" smell, it's something else altogether. Something I can't describe. I tried douching...but I'm not sure what's wrong.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jul 5 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #5065

Where do u get the gel caps for the boric acid treatment?

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jul 5 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #5066

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh, and mrj...after you get rid of the BV with the boric acid, I have just been using about a half full capsule after sex to maintain things. It's been working nicely for me.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jul 5 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #5067

Hardcore BUSTie

sha--if you can get me some primal defense free, let me know! I haven't tried it yet for lack of cash but I would love to see how it works.

I'm glad the boric acid works so well for sha and mrj! It really is a great antibiotic replacement and cheap! I'm happy for us!

+Quote Post
mrj
post Jul 5 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #5068

BUSTie

hello ladies,

I just wanted to let you all know the boric acid is working great. I have to take hormone supplements also and I have to say with the boric acid it is all working great. NO MORE SMELL!!! I am so excited we are going on vacation in two weeks and I am hoping I do not have to worry about the smell like I did on our anniversary. If you have not tried the boric acid try it it works.
Thanks sassy!

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 5 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #5069

shorty, i think neverending said the Treatment was 29.99, not the zapper. the premade one on that side was a hundred bucks, ouch!

+Quote Post
shorty
post Jul 5 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #5070

i too would love to knowwhere u get the zapper for 29.99 as i have chronic eczema, no longer an itchy cootcie an itchy everthing else, i wonder if the zapper wpuld help with that, so please let us have the 29.95 link neverending , glad the boric acid is working, seems to be top cure in the lounge right now.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 5 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #5071

sha, i know. that link is a bit confusing even though it's supposed to be the easy version. i'll figure it out and let everyone know how to make one as soon as i can.
i eat a really healthy diet. my mom's a veggie hippy so i grew up with brown bread and tofu and such and it just seems to be what i like to eat naturally.
i don't drink caffeine, hardly ever have any meat or dairy, very limited refined flour/grain, limited processed/packaged foods, minimal alcohol. minimal sweets.
i have tea in the morning, usually herbal, and fruit. lots of salad for lunch and dinner, fruit for snacks, raw nuts and seeds, dried fruit on occasion, homemade soup, whole grain pasta with homemade sauce, stirfries, rice and veg and chickpeas or beans, tofu, occasionally fish or other seafood, very rarely meat.
i have been pigging out lately on jsut about everything in an attempt to put on some weight (i have a hyper fast metabolism) and it's working a bit but it makes me feel sluggish and messes with my digestion.

what do you eat?

+Quote Post
sha
post Jul 5 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #5072

Pepper,I clicked on the link and can't figure out how to make the zapper.
I'm in NY. Will reach out to you offline for your shipping address. Also check www.naturesplus.com for any other supplements for you are you son.

Last question, do you adhere to any special diet?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 5 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #5073

holy mack, you rock! garden of life is an AWESOME company. i miss my health-food-store-employee-discount on nifty products i can't afford anymore. my kid loves healthy stuff, must be all the things i took when i was pregnant, hee.
sha, neverending posted this link with directions on how to make a zapper. unfortunately some of it makes no sense to me but i have a friend who likes to fool around with electrical stuff so i'm gonna hit him up for help. i'll let you know if he can simplify the proceedure and i'll take pictures to post. it may take a while but i'm calling in sick to work today so maybe he'll come over (way to get a cutey alone at my place too, heh heh).

hey, i'm in bc, where are you?

+Quote Post
sha
post Jul 5 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #5074

Hey Pepper, Garden of Life is one of my clients. I really had no idea that stuff worked. I'll get you some too yourself and your son. You sound like a great mom!
Pepper, can you show me how to make a zapper? I'm a total techno moran who has difficulty turning on her toaster.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 5 2006, 07:43 AM
Post #5075

that is so awesome about the zapper. my friend with no internet suffers from bv (the original reason i started visiting this thread as i get it very rarely and it goes away on it's own) i'm going to build a zapper and experiment on her. at this point she'll try anything and if we stumble upon a cure for her, wow!
sha, you can get primal defense for free? omg, colour me jealous. i haven't been able to afford that stuff for about four year (plight of the single mommy) and i LOVE it. even my little boy liked it, he'd crunch up the tablets and run around the house with black teeth, ha ha! primal defense is excellent stuff.

+Quote Post
sha
post Jul 5 2006, 06:49 AM
Post #5076

I too have been using boric acid pills. They work like a charm!! Sassy let me know about Garden of Life's Primal Defense. They are one of my clients and I'm sure I can get you some for free.

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jul 4 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #5077

Hey Jewels,

Sorry about it coming back. I just order Tetrasil and I can only hope and pray that it works. It's good you're going to the doctor. I just hope they give a cure and not just a temporary fix

+Quote Post
precious83
post Jul 4 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #5078

BUSTie

neverending: where did u get your zapper for 29.95? Are u on a special diet? if so can you tell me what are some foods you eating? Which supplements are u taking?

Thanks

+Quote Post
precious83
post Jul 4 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #5079

BUSTie

neverending: where did u get your zapper for 29.95? Are u on a special diet? if so can you tell me what are some foods you eating? Which supplements are u taking?

Thanks

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 4 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #5080

Hardcore BUSTie

UPDATE:

I've been using the Zapper for about 2 weeks now and I have not had any symptoms for a long time.I've also been taking Garlic capsules,yeast-cleanse,and Omega Zyme.Everything has been going pretty well lately.Finally!

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 252 253 254 255 256 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 07:05 AM