Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 107 108 109 110 111 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
girltrouble
post Feb 5 2009, 03:50 AM
Post #2161

new highs in personal lows daily!

thanks freck. i know, but it's really hard. ugh. i hate it. it's that familiarity that works just like a trap. you start brushing up against each other, going back to those pet names and in jokes...

confession:she put her hand on my thigh when she was driving, and against my better judgment, i put my hand on hers. i really shouldn't be around her. she says that she won't date me ever again, but that's not how she acts.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Feb 4 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #2162

Pacifism kicks ass!

Confession: We ate cupcakes for dinner tonight. Just cupcakes. But they were carrot cake, so at least we got some veggies. Right?

Freckle, I'm dying to know which newscaster is eliciting these dirty dreams!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Feb 4 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #2163

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

The highlight of my day is pumpkin waffles for dinner.

I don't know if that means I need a life or not.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 4 2009, 10:21 PM
Post #2164

beachcomber

n-n: no lecture mind you, but imagine what I'd be saying to you if this was a PM ? (which why it Isn't is kinda a Duh) please sugarpie- don't do this to yourself, you already know where it takes you.
luvin' ya madly still (((((((((gt)))))))))

lopie- there's nothing wrong w/ you & your bf having different sex drives; the important thing is to talk it out and not let it negatively affect your relationship.

confession: I am biting my nails again, or the ones that started to break on their own. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 4 2009, 10:21 PM
Post #2165

beachcomber

n-n: no lecture mind you, but imagine what I'd be saying to you if this was a PM ? (which why it Isn't is kinda a Duh) please sugarpie- don't do this to yourself, you already know where it takes you.
luvin' ya madly still (((((((((gt)))))))))

lopie- there's nothing wrong w/ you & your bf having different sex drives; the important thing is to talk it out and not let it negatively affect your relationship.

confession: I am biting my nails again, or the ones that started to break on their own. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 4 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #2166

confession: hanging out with mr t. was a bad idea. it's not that it goes badly, it goes too well. the feelings are too deep there, and i absolutely should not hold her hand again. not even for a second. we are still too familiar.

i still love her very much.

but i want to know me more.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Feb 4 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #2167

brown delicious

Confession: I wish I had a cabin where I could hide out for the next week to finish my dissertation. I have no office space to work on it. I work on it in the living room. My folks think that is a free invite to start talking to me. I wish I looked less inviting to others. dry.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
lopie313
post Feb 4 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #2168

BUSTie

Confession: I love my boyfriend but i don't like haveing sex with him as much as he wants to have it with me. I'm only 22 is that ok?

--------------------
Stephers
So excited to be in Bust Magazine! Page 93. Real copper-dipped birch leaves. I LOVE these earrings!

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 4 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #2169

Hardcore BUSTie

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
nakedmolerat
post Feb 4 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #2170

BUSTie

Confession: I am online writing a confession while my baby is playing when I should be taking advantage of it and eating breakfast or taking a shower or cleaning, but I don't feel like doing anything!!

Confession: The boy and I have our first therapy appointment today- marital counseling. We're not even married.

Confession: Part of me likes my lactating boobies and will be sad when my milk dries up

Confession: I have not been very responsible with birth control, and I am scared because I don't want another baby.... that's a really bad confession sad.gif

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 4 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #2171

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Confession: I got to see my cervix once and I thought it was lovely. Very pink and healthy looking.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 4 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #2172

beachcomber

confession: I've been having a series of erotic dreams lately.. most recent starring a lower ring news guy out of raleigh and before that w/a manboy young enough that I was literally old enough to be his mama but ohh he was a hottie!
confession: as disconcerting as these dreams are, it'd be damn nice to have a sex drive back again.

confession: playing Mrs Kravitz from the office window near the computer, I saw a cop car drive past & willed it to turn onto creepy neighbor guy's street bc I am pretty sure he is Not supposed to be driving sinse he was in /caused that terrible accident where he killed both a policeman And a fireman in his semi that had stopped for another accident. I don't think I'll turn him in for it bc I'd probably need proof but admit, I AM Tempted.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Feb 4 2009, 06:02 AM
Post #2173

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

QUOTE(ketto @ Feb 4 2009, 12:21 AM) *
I get this too. I remember being 14, 15 and being so excited to grow up and have all the answers. So umm...when does that happen?

I'm with you, yuefie, ketto, polly... I feel as if I'm "playing at" being a grown up. I'm twenty eight next month and I always thought that by that age I would have a fabulous career, a wonderful flat/house of my own and either be married or about to be married and I have none of the above. I sit here and wonder "is this it? is this the suckitude of being an adult?" If it is, then I don't want to be one.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Feb 4 2009, 05:34 AM
Post #2174

cryostat bitch

confession: I had an erotic dream about a co-worker last night and now I am going to be slightly embarrassed when I see him.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 3 2009, 11:54 PM
Post #2175

beachcomber

Mmmmmm... donuts....

Lady, then I guess after all I went through w/ my Iud insertion, mine must not be. :
"freckle has an uncooperative cervix. bad BAD freckle!" laugh.gif

(((((((rudder)))))))) oh sweetie. I am so sory for both of you; I know what a challenge & how hard he worked & what it meant to him. is there not a different prescienct he can apply to maybe?
.. here's a crazy thought that I know little about (but can find out as my Uncle retired really high up in it).. what about the merchant marines for your beeps?
again- that's me talkin' out my ass, so forget it but remember I'm here. ((((rudder & beeps)))))))

tree, don't sell yourself short as far as leadership.
if you got voted in, who's to say you have to be just like the last guy? take a sensible look at what's what & apply your own personality to it. I think you rock.

rv: I wish we were closer than several hours apart; even if we don't have tons in common, it'd be nice to hang out w/ another bustie every now & then.

confession: I dropped $140** on art supplies today.
this while knowing I'm going to pitch a TOTAL fit over insisting we buy a new car NOW (after last night's little fender bender bc my brakes are going out on my '96'er) when the mr returns.

confession: I also dropped $60** ordering from Early To Bed online. hopefully though, it'll be the gift that keeps on giving...!

confession #3 : my new shag haircut looks NOTHING like the way the stylist made it look at the shop & it's wild bedhead and.. I love it!
I keep apologising to people when they see it like I'm embarrassed but really I'm not. I love the messy chaos of it and <flip the finger> at anyone who doesn't.
= whew= ! that felt really good to confess!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 3 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #2176

uh huh.

rose - a cervix looks like a hostess donette. I know this, because years ago, I had an abnormal pap smear, and I eventually had to have cervical cryosurgery. Right after the doctor had sprayed my cervix with liquid nitrogen, he let me look at it with a little mirror - and it looked JUST like a powdered sugar hostess donette. Same size and everything.

.... after that, when my friends and I went to 7-11, if we bought a package of powdered sugar donettes, we'd refer to them as "frozen cervixes."

yup.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Feb 3 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #2177

Pacifism kicks ass!

MissLadyJ, that is hilarious. Once a doctor who was giving me a pap smear told me I have a "really beautiful cervix". I'm still not quite sure how to respond to that. For one thing, I'm not even sure what a cervix looks like - beautiful or no.

Confession time:
1. Multiple times over the past few years, people have told me that they wish their life was just like mine. I'm sure if they knew how bored and lonely I am, they'd feel very differently.
2. I'm getting so used to the boredom & loneliness that I don't feel it quite so much anymore. But the numbness that has replaced those feelings scares me a bit.
3. I think the one thing that has kept me from slinking down into an honest-to-god depression is my cat. She is just so wonderful & cuddly. She makes me smile everyday.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Feb 3 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #2178

brown delicious

yuefie, i agree with you. that's when i need to channel rosanne rosannadanna, "its always something."

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 3 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #2179

confession:my nap was sooooooo gooooooood today. god, i just want a dozen of 'em.

that's poop, z. you want me to kick his ass? j/k. my urge when it comes to apartments is to err on the side of caution. i've been homeless, it blows. but then i've been in the same apartment for more than 10 years....

wow. now i'm depressed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 3 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #2180

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(yuefie @ Feb 3 2009, 04:58 PM) *
No matter how much I handle crap that is thrown my way, I never stop feeling like I am merely playing "responsible adult". I often wonder to myself, "who in the hell left me in charge?". I also wonder when this feeling will end.

Same here, nearly every day.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 107 108 109 110 111 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 23, 2014 - 12:06 PM