The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

82 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What the F@%&?! And more feminist outrage...
auralpoison
post Sep 14 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #81

Big Fat Bitch

Way to go, Indian officials! Why not submit traumatized victims of rape to an additional assault! Better make sure she isn't using the rape claim to disguise her lack of maidenhead for a would be suitor that may or may not throw acid in her face for shits & giggles!

Okay, this is just weird: OBGYN BRANDS woman's uterus AFTER hysterectomy. WTF? Why brand medical waste with the patient's name? Why? It's going into a biohazard bag to be disposed of. And how did he manage to burn her while he did it & HOW was it a "friendly gesture"? Weirdo.

And just a reminder for a debate had some months back . . . Pittsburgh QB Ben Roethlisberger? Was never charged with ANYTHING & the only sanction he received from the NFL was a six month game suspension that has since been whittled to four.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 11 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #82

cryostat bitch

OMFG! mad.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Sep 11 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

The list of charges were mainly conspiracy, fraud and sex trafficking? There are no kidnapping/torture/attempted man slaughter, rape, etc. etc. charges for something like this?

This reminded me of the MRDD group homes I've worked in...seen so many people with horrible disfigurements due to sexual abuse and torture. They are rarely ever caught/prosecuted. I wish the courts were setting more of a precedent.

Is it awful of me to wish that those perps spend the rest of their lives tortured and raped in the joint?

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 11 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #84

it's cards on the table time

That is really horrifying AP--I had to skip some parts.

While I am glad to hear the men involved are facing life in prison, the charges listed are mainly logistical: use of a facility, conspiracy, interstate transport? How are these equally as important to charge as sustained torture??

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 10 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #85

Big Fat Bitch

I loved my old man, but, yeah, he was sometimes a pretty fucked up guy, GT. Some of the issues he gave me still linger, but I do try HARD to work around them!

I have a BUNCH of feminist outrage to post, but this one has me so spitting mad that I'ma have to wait a few days.

If you are at all sensitive or prone to triggers, DO NOT READ. THIS IS SOME SICK FUCKING SHIT! Insane Sicko (And FRIENDS!) Commit Atrocity After Atrocity On Challenged Victim For SEVEN Years. There is a special place in hell for these sons of bitches.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 2 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #86

new highs in personal lows daily!

omg, aural. the dog story was too f'ing funny. i wish i had something to add, but i can only agree.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Aug 30 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #87

Hardcore BUSTie

Am I allowed to beat on 20 year old "men" who behave like toddlers? Let's get to the real root of some of society's behavior problems, here. There are way too many grown folks having ego-driven, screaming, maniacal temper tantrums. The older I get, the less patience I have for any of it. Twenty years is nowhere near enough time for this scummy sack of shit to spend in the joint. Boo hoo. Poor HIM. He only made "one mistake"???

Unfortunately this reminded me of the time I walked into a public restroom to overhear a women screaming at her child to stop acting like such "a goddamn crybaby". She was screaming with real anger and frustration in her voice at what I assumed would be a 5 or 6 year old child (which would have been bad enough)...but then I saw she was screaming at a BABY-baby. Maybe 6 or 8 months old. And she was verbally just RIPPING into this kid. It's heartbreaking. I could make a dark, sarcastic witticism, but it's just heartbreaking. mellow.gif

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 12 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #88

Big Fat Bitch

How does a 17 month old child behave in an effeminate way? HOW?! When you are that age all you do is sleep, eat, shit, cry, & kid stuff like sticking everything in your mouth & making messes.

And that twenty year old punk kid lamenting that he'd "never hit the kid that hard before" & "that it was a one time mistake" he's now gonna do twenty years for. HELLO! You deserve that & more! You killed an innocent child to preserve some crazy 'que es mas macho' shit in your head, dude!

Without the violence, it reminded me of the "Single Ladies" boy. A three year old doesn't *understand* the weird gender norms of a society: He just wants to be a single lady, put a ring on it!

I do like that the dad immediately realized his error & encouraged his son to go ahead & get his groove on instead of decrying it being girlie. I don't like that he was driving & videoing at the same time, however. Safety first!

I can say that a lot of the antiquated gender stuff my dad put in my head effects me to this day even though I figured out early on he was totally full of shit. His weird gender issues even stemmed to animals! My male dog was a kisser & after I moved out, he sought affection where he could get it. The first couple months my dad would push him away mumbling about "boys not kissing boys" until my mom finally snapped that it was a goddamn dog & that he needed to get a grip because the dog was NOT making a pass at him. LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
anarch
post Aug 11 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #89

Hardcore BUSTie

Love your links, aural. Thank you.

Toddler beaten to death for "acting like a girl"

and, of course there's at least one comment about how this was an act of an individual psycho and gender roles ain't got nothin' to do with it.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 11 2010, 04:34 AM
Post #90

it's cards on the table time

That power-grabbing oblivious asshole of a principal should be sacked. It's abundantly clear that student welfare isn't one of his concerns. I hope he gets canned and that this goes on his 'permanent record' so he can't get a job anywhere else.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 11 2010, 03:14 AM
Post #91

Big Fat Bitch

Teacher, principal try to conduct their own sting operation after girl confides in teacher about a rape. Girl? Used as bait gets raped AGAIN. The principal didn't care if it was rape/consensual, he just wanted to bust kids having unauthorized fucktimes at school.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 5 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #92

Big Fat Bitch

Does anybody besides me find the smirk on this "gentleman's" face disturbing? Seriously. Dude got arrested because he took the time to shoot his sauce into a spray bottle so he could publicly spray it on unsuspecting women. What. The. Fuck?! And his face just says, "Heh heh, yup. I did it. And I'm gonna do it again!"

There is something I find really super icky about the whole surreptitious sex perv thing. The peeping toms, the upskirt camera guys, the mystery ejaculators, the sleep creeps. Is it the illicit nature of doing something creepy undetected that is the turn on or is it the woman's vulnerability to their sneaky libidos? Not getting caught vs. F/M power game. Or is it both?

I was reading earlier in the week about a flap in Boston where a man photographed the accidentally exposed cleavage of a woman on the Green Line trolley. She in turn took his photo & took it to the police as she said she saw him taking upskirt pics of another woman on the T. I know the flap is about the "grey area" of taking a photo of the woman's cleavage without her consent (I do not want to victim blame, I know that a person's body is their property & not the property of the world at large, but c'mon. I know if the shirt I am wearing is going to expose more boobie than I'd like if I bend over. Back when I used to hustle pool, I admit I used my tetas as an advatage to unhinge male opponents.), but I have to ask: If she saw him taking upskirts of another woman, WHY DIDN'T SHE SAY SOMETHING WHEN IT WAS GOING ON? Maybe I'm just a loudmouth, but if I'd have seen that I'd have raised an unholy stink about it & made sure the other woman, nay, the ENTIRE trolley knew what the perv was doing. I'd have made sure that everybody got a pic of him & I'd have sat on him if I had to restrain him to wait for the transit cops. Ya'll would have seen my ass on Youtube had this happened to me!

Also, what the TSA said couldn't happen is of course, happening: Airport Body Scans Being Saved. Now, I know my rights. The one time that I got pulled aside for further screening at DIA after the installation of the body scanner they tried to get me to do it by saying it would be the quickest way out of security. I had plenty of time to catch my flight & requested the pat down. I was even completely willing to allow a male TSA officer to do it because I was gonna be damned if some asshole in some room forty yards away from me was gonna save a pic of my fat ass to some file somewhere. It's a violation of privacy & I didn't care how many times they said they couldn't be saved or duplicated or whatever. People suck & if they can find a way to do something inappropriate they fucking will!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 20 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #93

Big Fat Bitch

Constance to receive $35K over prom flap.

I bet those assholes are just kicking themselves while Constance & the rest of the sane people of the world laugh at their costly mistake. I hope they're enjoying the $35K stink they raised.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pants
post Jul 20 2010, 03:16 AM
Post #94

Hardcore BUSTie

I have read, and i forget where, maybe on Jezebel that the response of a psychologist (who does not treat Mel Gibson but does specialize in dealing with people who are bi-polar) was that Gibson's rant was not typical of a person who is bi-polar. That it was clear he was choosing his word carefully and not at resembling the state of a person in a bi-polar manic phase (I know I'm using the wrong words here, but hopefully you are getting the gist). ANYHOW I say all this to say that based on the views of a psychiatric professional who does not treat the man, I calll bullshit on the bi-polar excuse. To blame his hateful mysogny, dickeshness, and racism on a mental ilness does a disservice to those who are actually coping with a legitimate illness.

He's a spoiled baby who treats those with less power them him as if they were less than human. He deserves to be shunned. And it says a lot about society that people aren't half as concerned about the way he's spoken to her and what he threatened to do to her as they are about the racist language he used. Both are reprehensible. Both prove that he's a fuckwipe.

I wonder how much the fact that she is a much younger woman, a much younger Russian woman even is playing into this? Did she get what she deserved for grasping after an older married man? Is that why people don't seem so fussed about the violence?

Please not that I do not at all believe that she got what she deserved, just wondering aloud if that's what others might be thinking.

--------------------
I am not a reliable narrator
This is a place where I talk about other stuff, and try to make it interesting.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 19 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #95

Big Fat Bitch

Exactly. Perhaps I'm jaded by having been called a nigger often enough or I've heard the locals use much nastier terms than wetback to describe our undocumented neighbors from the south, but I find the physical assault, death threats, & threatened sexual violence far more disturbing than a few racial slurs. I mean, we all knew Mel was a consummate hater of the Jews & that he had little regard for women in positions of authority, but slapping around the mother of your child while she's holding the child & making repeated threats against her life? Pure dickery.

And I find the "mental illness" thing to be a cop out; I don't believe he's bi-polar at all. A drunken, racist, anti-semetic misogynist? Oh hells yes. But mentally ill, no. Mel is an actor & a pretty damn good one when he wants to be, so I think he's just been faking us out in all of his media appearances over the years.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 18 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #96

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I assume you mean they're more up in arms about him dropping the n-bomb within the abusive rant, than they are about the overall content and intent of the abusive rant? Yeah, I don't get it either. We were talking about the whole thing at a family party this week and Mr. Styrene's (ha, he's "Mr. Styrene" now!) mom was insisting that he must be mentally ill to be acting like this, and I'm thinking, "he may be mentally ill, but there's a heavy, heavy dose of just straight-up asshole in there, too." And I've heard other people theorize that he's mentally ill. I guess after the incident with the cop a few years ago, Mel came out and said he had been diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, so maybe that's why people keep thinking this is solely the result of him being mentally ill. But something else I saw had a psychologist analyzing the recording and said that his speech patterns were not of someone in a manic state- he's too calm and collected for that. Nope, just an asshole.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 17 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #97

Big Fat Bitch

Ordaining women now as grave a crime as molesting children. Once again, way to go, Vatican!

Saudi group "Prophet of Four" is trying to encourage polygamy to keep nation free of "spinsters".

And just to add one more bitch, WTF is up with everybody being all up in arms over Mel Gibson being racist, but nobody is mentioning much about his misogyny? Why isn't the media freaking out more about Mr. Sexiest Man Alive threatening to bury this woman in the rose garden or to burn the house down with her inside?

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 4 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #98

Big Fat Bitch

Aquitted woman faces death by stoning.

Y'know what? I'd like to know where all the rational Muslims are. And more, I'd like to know why they don't go to bat more for their oppressed own. A LOT of Christians world wide at least acknowledge that the Westboro Baptist people suck & are not representatives of what good Xtians should be. Why isn't more being done for these victims of ridiculous/warped Sharia law?

I know I'm being simplistic here, but sheesh. C'mon, people.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 3 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #99

Oh for fuck's sake, the world is conspiring to piss me off today.
http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashion-beau..._you_in_trouble

I read that lesbian baby nonsense earlier, what the fuck. Someone made a great point about the godhumper's stance that homosexuality is a choice but if that's so how then is it possible that sexuality is determined in utero and can be affected with drugs?
What the hell kind of asshole takes drugs like that when they're pregnant anyhow? I was afraid to take a frikken tylenol even though doctors claim it's ok. Sure as heck not going to gobble up some untested freakshow pills, what moron mother-to-be would? Then again, what new parent takes their precious, perfect little baby daughter in for gential mutilation? ARG!

No, I'm just too angry, I gotta stop reading this shit before I burst something.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 2 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #100

Big Fat Bitch

Isn't it, though? Seriously. Red dots that disappear after sex.

And I forgot to post this: Dr. Maria New can possibly prevent your girl fetus from being a lesbian.

--------------------

+Quote Post

82 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 11:56 AM