The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 143 144 145 146 147 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
dj-bizmonkey
post Nov 13 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #2881

Hardcore BUSTie

hi ladies!

welcome to all the new posters, i hope y'all stick around!

i am buried under a mountain of schoolwork so i'll have to make this a quickie.

first of all, i have taken those 'herbal enhancement' pills too and they made me wretchedly ill. estrogen is what makes your breast grow. that's why birth control pills have been known to have that effect. all the herbs in these pills are chock full of phytoestrogens, basically plant estrogen. it isn't the same chemical compound but it is similar enough to, on occasion, stimulate further growth. however, the amount of fat deposited over your breast tissue (which is not highly variable from woman to woman) is dictated by your genes. if i'm not mistaken, during development, cells in your breasts are activated by estrogen at puberty and voila. i wouldn't waste your money on these pills.

as for brava, i'd do it if i had enough money or free time, but i doubt that is going to happen anytime soon. i've read the studies published about it and i think the principle upon which it is founded is sound. it is just very inconvenient and expensive. i think i might be embarrassed to have to explain to my friends where i was running off to each night. 'sorry ladies, i have to go home and attach high-powered suction cups to my breasts! see ya tomorrow!' sheesh.

the diane-35 is combined with another drug called 'cytoprene,' or something to that effect. it is used to treat hirsutism, and is often given to people transitioning from male to female. it's an androgen blocker, that's what helps to keep your skin clear. it effects the adrenal gland, so you might have too low cortisol levels (the processes for synthesizing androgen in the adrenal cortex are similar to cortisol synthesis). you need cortisol to absorb salt and retain water. be sure to get enough sodium and drink lots of water. geez, do i sound like a commercial or something? side effects may include.......low cortisol may sound good (it's a stress hormone that causes you to store belly fat among other things) but you most definitely need it to live.

annnnnnywaaaaaay.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Nov 13 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #2882

BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 13 2008, 01:51 PM) *
i

honeybunch- wouldnt knitted bikini tops be abit dangerous in the water? i always wish i knew how to make my own clothes- no more hunting through shops for something flattering. it would be especially great if i could make bras. im pretty sure that no small breasted women work in the lingerie industry.sigh.

Hmmm....I don't think it's more dangerous than going topless in the water (like men). I was thinking more like me lying somewhere and looking cute lol I was also thinking of some lingerie-ish type two piece stuff.

I dont' think any small breasted women work in that field either or it just doesn't show. I want to show my side boob and the closest thing to cleavage I have and mainstream clothes just don't do that for my small breasts.

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 13 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #2883

Hardcore BUSTie

i wouldnt try any of those specifically designed 'breast enlargement' tablets you see in tacky web adverts and the like...but ive heard abit about a spice/herb called 'fenugreek' which is supposed to stimulate your oestrogen levels or something and make your boobs grow abit. it sounds like its totally natural but im not entirely sure and dont know whether it would still have the same adverse effects as the other crap you can get too.

isnt brava reallyy expensive? I wonder what aliens would think if they came to our planet and saw women wearing booby-hoovers for 14hrs a day. mad.

honeybunch- wouldnt knitted bikini tops be abit dangerous in the water? i always wish i knew how to make my own clothes- no more hunting through shops for something flattering. it would be especially great if i could make bras. im pretty sure that no small breasted women work in the lingerie industry.sigh.

ifjuly- what you said about appreciating your looks for what they are right now really made me think about things differently and changed my attitude a little today. i hope it sticks.

is it just me or do small boobs seem kind of more, erm, efficient? like theyre all neatly stored away but when it comes down to their purpose (breastfeeding) they pop out and do the job. whereas bigger boobs are just there all the time, like on red-alert but for no particular reason.

ah, I'm kind of just thinking out loud a bit now... had better get back to my essay unsure.gif

+Quote Post
beck
post Nov 13 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #2884

Hardcore BUSTie

i miss my small boobs. breastfeeding has given me giant (well, maybe a c cup) stretchmarked monstrosities. not sexy at all in my opinion. although it is handy for balancing out the leftover pregnancy fat. smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 13 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #2885

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 13 2008, 04:50 PM) *
Sort of like boobie home improvements.

But I'm not sure I'm sufficiently motivated. Bf and I enjoy my little titties just fine the way they are. And he's very into going natural wherever possible - he's the one who threatened a huge temper tantrum if I ever wanted to get implants, complete with pounding fists and kicking the floor and grabbing my ankles if I tried to walk out the door. smile.gif

Random thoughts:

1. Boobie Home Improvements! Love it!

2. What a great guy!

3. On Brava: I'd rather have hubby sucking on my boobs for hours a day. laugh.gif Brava does sound like a major PIA. My friend did it, too, and she just couldn't wear the thing as much as needed, for she needed to go to work, and shop, and normal things which would have been hard to do while dragging around the equivalent of breast armor.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 13 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #2886

Hardcore BUSTie

I tried Brava several years ago. It sure is not for everyone. It's a major hassle - the device is huge and uncomfortable and totally bizarre-looking when you have it on. Which has to be 10 hours a day or more. I found I got best results with 14-16 hours a day. I telecommute, so that's the only reason I could do it.

Did it work? Yes, some. I think I got about 1/4- 1/2 cup size permanent gain out of the deal. Was it worth it? Eh, I dunno. I didn't dislike my tits before, I was kinda doing it for fun, just to see what it would be like to be bigger, without risking surgery. It was sort of a kick to take it off at the end of an extended wear and have these HUGE boobies for a few hours. But not like "Wow, amazing, finally I am whole!" Not at all. Just kinda cool but kinda weird at the same time. I like my normal little tits fine.

That being said, I have thought about doing it again. Again, more for kicks than anything. I've considered doing that, switching birth control pills at the same time to see if that amps up the gain, then getting a nipple lift (mine droop a bit from breastfeeding), and finally getting my nipples pierced. Sort of like boobie home improvements.

But I'm not sure I'm sufficiently motivated. Bf and I enjoy my little titties just fine the way they are. And he's very into going natural wherever possible - he's the one who threatened a huge temper tantrum if I ever wanted to get implants, complete with pounding fists and kicking the floor and grabbing my ankles if I tried to walk out the door. smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 13 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #2887

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ifjuly @ Nov 12 2008, 05:42 PM) *
I miss rocking the "hot pixie" thing.

Thank God(dess) for that look--it's about all I can rock! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Nov 12 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #2888

BUSTie

Hi all.

I had thought about brava system before. I'm not even sure if it works though.

It just came to me. Since I'm a new knitter, I think if i stick with it and get good enough I'll make my own sexy tops. It's hard finding bikini tops that fit me the way I want them to.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Nov 12 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #2889

BUSTie

thanks guys biggrin.gif
i didn't really think about it, but maybe that is all she's doing. that's a good point

+Quote Post
ifjuly
post Nov 12 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #2890

BUSTie
From: memphis, tn / pittsburgh, pa / rochester, ny / seoul, south korea

If it makes you short-slim-petite-all-around ladies feel better, I used to be in the same boat more than I am now--I'm barely 5'2 and all through high school, college, and up to my mid 20s I was rather slender too. Also, I had a "young" face, according to people. This used to irritate me, especially when my salon dude told me if I wanted he'd go for a "sexier, older" look for me--this, when I was 25! But the grass is always greener you guys--the past two years I don't know why but I've finally gotten older looking--my face matured some, I gained curvy hips and an ass for the first time, and my boobs got slightly, oh so slightly fuller (I'm still teeny tiny up there, though). And I can say that I LONG to have the problem I used to have, which really wasn't a "problem" in retrospect!! I hate feeling more normal or old now or something. One big reason is it's way harder to pull off a lot of way cute fashion shit with this body now. Ugh. And when you are sexy and petite like that, it's so unique. Now I feel like a boring lame-o (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) when I dress cute or sexy or whatever, because the figure's the same old same old conventional womanly blah blah blah to go with. I miss rocking the "hot pixie" thing.

As for those enhancement things: be careful, guys! There's a community on lj that had a bajillion posts about "natural" herbs etc to make your bust fuller. They all have bad side effects like kidney damage, urinary tract infections, all sorts of bizarre stuff you don't want. And it sounds from the testimonies there that any effect you get is more in feeling--the breast feels "tauter," fuller in that sense--but boyfriends couldn't tell. Which is maybe cool, but maybe not worth such risks. Just be careful.

+Quote Post
jcat
post Nov 12 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #2891

I've tried some of the breast enhancement pills. One kind worked for me and the other didn't. I had to take them for about a month before I could tell a difference, but they did work. I had bigger, fuller breasts and actually felt sexy. If I'd had the nerve I would have gone bra-less to show them off. My (ex to be) husband said he couldn't tell any difference. I stopped taking them after about 6 months because I was worried about side effects. I didn't notice anything except some breast soreness occassionally, but am going to check with my doctor and then decide if I want to take them again. Part of me does because it felt good to feel good about myself for a change. Then again, if I ever meet someone and trust hem enough to actually take my clothes off in front of him, I'd rather be appreciated for the real me.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Nov 12 2008, 09:42 AM
Post #2892

Hardcore BUSTie

yep, me too... I'm taller than average but I've got short legs and a long torso, so sometimes I wish I was shorter too so that I could be more in proportion. And right now I'm not that slim either, I'm considerably chubbier.

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 12 2008, 09:03 AM
Post #2893

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi loonydaray! dont let your friend get to you- she's either just joking and doesnt really think those things, or is trying to hide her own insecurities by playing on yours. either way it says far more about her attitude than it does about your body.

There are so many new posters lately:). i hope you all stick around, its inspiring hearing from you all

i know a lot of you dont like being short but i often wish i was shorter! small boobs look more in proportion when youre petite all over. im slim but slightly above average height i guess.

have a nice day all x

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 12 2008, 08:52 AM
Post #2894

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(loonydaray @ Nov 12 2008, 05:28 AM) *
it gets tiring hearing the jokes all the time and having people think i'm in 8th grade.my best friend is heavier and def has boobs and a butt. and she's always, alwayyss, making fun of me for not having boobs like her. which i join in only because it helps me keep that smile on my face. what's really annoying tho is when she tells me i don't have an ass though, because thankyou very much i do have one. pretty damn nice too happy.gif

Welcome, loonydaray. Yeah, this site is a good substitute for breast enhancement! laugh.gif

Joking can be good sometimes, but all too often it gets out of control. I just hope in your friends's case, the joking is really okay and not some thing about her trying to feel better about herself by putting you down. Only you know for sure.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Nov 12 2008, 08:15 AM
Post #2895

Hardcore BUSTie

"i doubt anyone else would notice much either but it makes me happy on those days when i wake up able to fill my bra just that little bit better"

Yep, just like that. No one notices but I do, so that's enough for me. I love the feeling of having my boobies tight inside my bra. It changes the whole scenario.
I've never tried on those pills and I'm guessing that I never will. Those herbs are told to mess with your hormones, they're expensive and they don't give you permanent results, if they do give some results. I'm not gonna spend my life trying to enhance my boobies through odd methods, if anything I'll go for surgery (which is odd but at least semi-permanent) or just keep' em small. One thing I notice whenever I get a tad bigger is that I become more "obsessed" with it, I think about it a lot more. It's nice to have' em that bit fuller but it's not nice to think about it the whole time.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Nov 12 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #2896

BUSTie

'ello smile.gif
i just found this site when i was looking around at breast enhancement stuff, especially the brava system (dunno if any of you've ever heard of it)
i ended up reading posts on here for about an hour lol. you guys are amazing i feel so refreshed, rejuvenated. im a 32a and have managed to turn my insecurities about that into a big joke. my friends and i joke around about my mosquito bites all the time. and yeah it's funny..at the time. but at the end of the day i still feel crappy. i have the same problem as maricat. people always think i'm a middleschooler and it drives me crazy because i'm in college. i'm really short, pretty skinny, reallyy flat. so i can see why but its just annoying. generally i can deal with it, i'm not one to base my self-esteem on my appearance. but it gets tiring hearing the jokes all the time and having people think i'm in 8th grade.my best friend is heavier and def has boobs and a butt. and she's always, alwayyss, making fun of me for not having boobs like her. which i join in only because it helps me keep that smile on my face. what's really annoying tho is when she tells me i don't have an ass though, because thankyou very much i do have one. pretty damn nice too happy.gif
anyway. i'm supposed to be studying for a biology exam. but i'm bored. and feeling a little crappy.
and then i found here and you guys are amazing, inpsiring and really cheered me up smile.gif so thanks and sorry for venting lol
<3manda

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 11 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #2897

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Nov 12 2008, 12:38 AM) *
yeah, diane 35 is a birth control pill. Last year Valette inflated my breasts for the first time in my life but they deflated after 4 months. My breasts kept hurting like hell all the time though and I thought it was worthless to have them small and so sore so I've changed. And here they are again smile.gif Sore but a tad bigger, although it's really not noticeable for anyone but me, bf says they look the same to him. The thing that I'm enjoying the most is that I have some shape now, which I didn't and I feel them heavier, which gives me the feeling of having something there, you know, breasts, and that weight makes me feel sexier. If they stayed like this I wouldn't think about surgery but I know from experience that they won't, this is just probably water retention. Yay to water breasts lol

smile.gif

Oh, although my boobs arent permenantly bigger since starting the pill i do get more drastic water-retention, which is a much appreciated. i doubt anyone else would notice much either but it makes me happy on those days when i wake up able to fill my bra just that little bit better

i searched ebay for AA bras earlier to see if they had anything to offer (new obviously not second hand, ew). and for some reason typing in my bra size gave me lots of results for 'breast enlargement pills' and other such things haha. even ebay is anti-A-cup!!
have any of you ladies actually tried some of these so-called miracle pills? im guessing by your presence here that the results werent too good but id be interested to hear if anyone has experiences?

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Nov 11 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #2898

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, diane 35 is a birth control pill. Last year Valette inflated my breasts for the first time in my life but they deflated after 4 months. My breasts kept hurting like hell all the time though and I thought it was worthless to have them small and so sore so I've changed. And here they are again smile.gif Sore but a tad bigger, although it's really not noticeable for anyone but me, bf says they look the same to him. The thing that I'm enjoying the most is that I have some shape now, which I didn't and I feel them heavier, which gives me the feeling of having something there, you know, breasts, and that weight makes me feel sexier. If they stayed like this I wouldn't think about surgery but I know from experience that they won't, this is just probably water retention. Yay to water breasts lol

smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 11 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #2899

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 11 2008, 04:29 PM) *
The reason your man is waaay into you and your titties lately is that you are absolutely radiating sexual energy right now, girl! We can all feel it coming through this forum, even! I bet people who live on your STREET are enjoying better sex lives and don't even know why...it's that sex-goddess energy pouring out of YOU! smile.gif

OMG, thank you! LMAO!! laugh.gif laugh.gif You made my day, strongirl!

"The saddest thing about our insecurities is that they blind us to others' appreciation of us. In order to see that worshipful gaze, we need to open our eyes, literally and figuratively."

So true, so true, lady. I remember my mom, in her '50s, finding all these old pictures of herself when she was a teen. She said she never realized how pretty she was then--you know how it can be when you're a teen and have all these raging insecurities, you know--and she said she would give anything to look that way again. So yes, looking at ourselves with open...let's all do that!

Changing the topic entirely, two friends of mine were talking about us taking a burlesque dancing class together. "Great fun," I thought, 'til one of them mentioned the part of the class where everyone learns to dance with nothing on top but pasties over their nips. Then it was, "Fuck...now I'll have nothing to hide and everyone will see what little titties I actually have, wah wah..." and it doesn't help that one of them is the size I idolize (small B cup) and the other is large. I dunno. I think I may have to push myself through it as a personal "don't give a fuck" challenge.

Did I mention the class culminates with a public show to which you can invite people? Egads. That is frightening, but I think for my 40th birthday I will have to do some gutsy things.

As for the BCPs, I am among the few unfortunate ones taking the type I take who has not experienced breast inflation. I got a tiny bit more size the two weeks I first went on it (at which point I was like Fred Astaire in that dancing scene in Singin' in the Rain) but, alas, shrinkage back to normal soon followed. I jokingly lamented about to this my gyno, who jokingly said we could double my dose. Er, no. I feel lucky to have found--right off the bat--one that works well for me, with no bad side effects (well, except for ZERO breast inflation), so I wouldn't fuck with it.

Starship, I like your motto: "Lamp on, heat off!"

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 11 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #2900

Hardcore BUSTie

i use marvelon (BCP) which is one of the ones that doesnt have the thing that other pills do which makes your boobs grow:(. ive been tempted to change but would feel kinda silly asking my doctor if i could change from something thats working perfectly well, just because im hoping my boobs might get abit bigger. sigh

i agree about the lighting thing. i have a lamp that gives of a really warm soft light that is oh-so flattering. switching the lights off and leaving the tv on works just as well.

i like partially clothed too. it gives me more confidence when i knowww i look hot rather than when im completely naked and have all those niggling doubts in the back of my mind. oh and on the subject of nipples as substitute for clevage- i actually find that showing off my shoulder/neck area works just aswell strangely. y'know, in one of those tops that has a wide neckline? i think it really suits my boyish figure and somehow makes me look more balanced too. bonus.

i dont really get called cute because im not particularly petite or anything, but i notice i always tend to get described as 'pretty' etc rather than sexy or hot. infact my ex specifically said 'your face is really pretty but not really sexy'. phft. he was careful to say face but he'd let remarks slip before implying bigger boobs were better so im pretty sure thats what he was getting at. makes me kinda thankful that i can now describe him as 'an ex'.

i think that my issues arent so much with the size of my breasts anymore, but kinda of erm their shape i guess. i see small sexy boobs all the time but i just dont see that when i look at mine. the only time i like the look of them is when im cold and they kindof go rounder and my nipples point up.
so basically- lamp on, heating off and im good to go!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 143 144 145 146 147 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 04:09 PM