294 Pages V  « < 268 269 270 271 272 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Jun 8 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #5381

uh huh.

nah, bklynhermit, I think you're ok.

unlike me, who at 12, picked some alpine tundra flowers up in the mountains, which carries a fine of (literally) thousands of dollars. Needless to say, my dad just about had a coronary when he saw, and ran me to the car so I could stash them in the trunk. (Alpine tundra takes hundreds of years to regenerate and grow, so its a protected species) The funniest thing is that I did it right in front of the sign that says there is fine for picking them!

I think that a rose cutting will be ok. It's a public park, after all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bklynhermit
post Jun 8 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #5382

Hardcore BUSTie

tyger, that's what underwear is FOR. that's why it was invented.

no, seriously. prior to the 19th century, most clothing wasn't intended to be washed at all.

personally, i've been known to wear a pair of jeans for 6 weeks. not every single day, though. maybe rotated in with 2 or 3 other pairs.

now the real confession i came in here for. i stole flowers from the park. granted, i took two bunches of wild miniature roses from a free-growing bush about the size of a toolshed which is not part of a flowerbed or anything but just shrubbing out by itself on the edge of a stand of trees. and there were roses for miles on that baby (still are, in fact). you can't even tell i made a cutting. but it's still totally freaking me out. is picking flowers in the park stealing? is it wrong? should i feel bad about it? does the fact that they're roses matter? would it be ok if i'd picked honeysuckle or dandelions? does that fact that they're wild make it ok? i mean it's not like they have a gardener out there carefully manicuring that rosebush. i'm really fealing guilty about this.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 7 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #5383

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

It depends how much peanut butter and egg yolk gets encrusted on the pants during the course of the week.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
snafooey
post Jun 7 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #5384

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

If wearing pants for a week is wrong, then baby, I don't wanna be right.

+Quote Post
battygurl
post Jun 7 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #5385

Hardcore BUSTie

Tyger, me too on the smell test and wearing pants for a week (or more).

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 7 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #5386

Hardcore BUSTie

me too, ap. well, messy, not filthy. i can be disorganized as hell, so long as the toilet is clean and my laundry gets done-ish

i think the smell test is a valid way to determine the wearability of a shirt, and don't see anything wrong with wearing the same pants for a week, so long as i wear clean underwear.

i'm scared to go into the 'adult' store by myself. i go with my friend's boyfriend sorta-regularly (either when he wants to buy my friend a present or my friend wants something. she's too young and looks too young to go in and gets kicked out, but he never gets id-ed). of course, calling up friend's boyfriend and saying 'i need to buy a vibrator, will you accompany me to the naughty store' isn't really something i plan on doing

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 7 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #5387

Big Fat Bitch

I am a filthy, disgusting pig. Really. I'm a total mess. I have a stack of stuff to recycle that's almost taller than me. I stole a shopping cart so I could push it all over to the center, but it's still sitting in the foyer.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 7 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #5388

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I firmly believe that my past should stay there. I know it causes me problems, but while I want to help myself, I don't want help if it involves digging though the mountainous layer of crap in my past.

(((zoya))) & (((freckle))) & (((tyger)))

It pisses me off that my stepsister gets expelled twice and yet my father still pays for her to go to a private day school. Because I have worked damned hard to get here, but he doesn't seem to notice, because all he can see is her, running around, doing whatever drugs, and being very loudly fucked-up.

I want to tell my father that said step-sister does cocaine, but then I'd have to admit I went looking for her bebo page

+Quote Post
runningwestward
post Jun 7 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #5389

Hardcore BUSTie

I am scared of balloons. So much so that I couldn't stay in Tim Hortons today. It was Camp Day and the place was filled with balloons. I had to run out.

I am really worried about finding a real job when I'm done grad school. I'm worried about being able to afford to live. And yet I haven't written my CV or applied for jobs. And I continue to spend money on things I don't really need.

+Quote Post
runningwestward
post Jun 7 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #5390

Hardcore BUSTie

I have never double posted... until now.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jun 7 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #5391

Hardcore BUSTie

When I am nervous I get gassy. :-(

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
gardnerella
post Jun 7 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #5392

Hardcore BUSTie

I was happy when I first heard about 9/11. I didn't have a phone or tv at the time so I was unaware of what happened until a friend told me later in the evening. I think they said something like, "The World Trade Center is gone. Terrorists hijacked a few planes and crashed them into it. They think Osama bin Ladin did it." I grinned and excitedly said, "Really?! How did they know it was Osama bin Ladin?" I kind of felt relief like there was going to be a new beginning. Life as we knew it was never going to be the same. Things are very different now but it also feels like nothing has changed.

Of course, I cried later when I saw the footage on tv. I'm not saying I was glad people died but that was my original reaction when I first heard about it.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 7 2006, 06:05 AM
Post #5393

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

(((zoya))) I can relate to your first confession, it's scary and depressing in it's own right.

(((erinjane)))

I admit to feeling gleefully satisfied that my bullying ex best friend had only a handful of people turn up to her birthday celebrations; one of whom is one of my closest friends and doesn't know her very well but is too nice not to be sociable. Everyone else does know her now, and what she's like so they stayed away. That's what you get for treating the friend who would have done anything for you like shit.

Yeah, I'm still bitter.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 7 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #5394

Big Fat Bitch

(((((Zoya))))) So sorry I was out of town when you were here.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 6 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #5395

uh huh.

I just went on antidepressants. I have told no one (until now)

I am afraid that I will end up alone and that is not what I want.

I often wonder if the universe is just playing one cruel joke after another on me in terms of men: I've been sent these amazing men by the universe (and that's the only way I can describe it, they seem to drop in my lap out of nowhere) only to have things proceed forward excellently for a bit, then fall apart out of nowhere in the shittiest, most fucked up ways. It all really seems like a cruel joke after awhile.

I flushed a tampon today into the brand new, fancy water saving toilet my landlord just installed in my apartment.

+Quote Post
farmgirl
post Jun 6 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #5396

keeping the chickens fed...

(((((erinjane))))) I hear you. I've felt similarly conflicted about my grandmother for years (she has been very ill for a painfully long time).

(((((freckle)))))

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 6 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #5397

((freckle))
shitty. unless it's what you really want. and then still, kinda shitty. ouch.

tyger, that super sucks. hugs to you too.
and voodoo.

wah, the lounge is all sad and teary eyed today! and i'm a crier too. a big, fat, sucky-baby cry face. commercials, whatever. i'm a wuss.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post Jun 6 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #5398

Hardcore BUSTie

((freckle)) I'm sorry for your unhappiness.... I hope all goes well and hey, if you want to come stay with me you can since my Mr. has decided he doesn't want me and the kids anymore and is ditching us..... right outside of Nashville is where I am, remember? You can use me as a backup plan if you like..... BIG HUGS to you!!!!!

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jun 6 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #5399

Hardcore BUSTie

My grandma is in the hospital today. Possible kidney failure, she's 82. I went to see her and she's twitching and incoherent and kept trying to speak but not really able to. My brother and I both cried by her bed. A doctor still hasn't seen her and she's been there all day. She's been really depressed/sick/totally different from the amazing woman she was when she lived in her house about 8 years ago now. Part of me hopes she'll let go and die so her sad life doesn't drag out anymore. And the other part of me feels sick that I can think that.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 6 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #5400

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

(((freckle))) pm me if you want to talk, I don't have any experience of your situation but I'm a good listener.

(((tyger)))

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 268 269 270 271 272 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 10:35 PM