Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 246 247 248 249 250 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
sassy
post Aug 25 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #4941

Hardcore BUSTie

It may make it worse, but for me the sperm alone doesn't cause my BV. I use condoms with my fiancee and I still get BV. I will say that when I don't use condoms with him, I notice a BV smell a lot faster...but either way, I still get it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dani837
post Aug 25 2006, 09:07 AM
Post #4942

Hardcore BUSTie

You know what, that might be it.
Like one month ago, I had sex with the boy, and I don't know why we used a condom(ooo now that I remember, he was super horny and he didn't want to come fast so he used a condom). Anyways, when we were done he grabbed it and threw it into the trash can. One/two days later,(I have totally forgotten about the condom in the trashcan) something in my room was smelling WEIRD, liek disgusting rotten milk or SOMETHING, I was like ewww wtf is that smell coming from! Then I found out: it was the condom! his spunk was smellin funky! I almost PUKED i swear god! Then like 1 week ago, he used a condom again, threw it again and 1 day later it was smelling HORRIBLE. So yeah girls, I think their spunk is the cause.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Aug 24 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #4943

Hardcore BUSTie

YEAH!! BORIC ACID!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I'm so happy everyone is having such great success!! smile.gif As far as how long you have to use it, nobody really can say for sure. However, what seems to be working for most is twice a week and ALWAYS after sex!! Cause it seems to me that our man's little [i]swimmers are the [b]CAUSE for MOST of us!!!

+Quote Post
Ladygemini75
post Aug 24 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #4944

hey girls i finally had sex last night, and guess what? no smell. yes no smell. but afterwards i put 1 capsule in. so i will use this method twice a week and once after sex. this is a godsend. i wish i could have found this out years ago.

+Quote Post
latinrican
post Aug 24 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #4945

BUSTie

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies.......

Yeyyyyyyyy...I, too, have also tried the boric acid for my first time and no smell at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0) Thank u alllllllllll!!! I love ya!!! :0) I've been suffering w/ this crap for about a year and some months. I was getting so tired of going to the doctors every single month. So now my question is...how long should I use it? I only had one and the smell is gone. That was two days ago...I didnt do it yesterday...so should I put another today? Thanks!!

+Quote Post
tgifcanigohomeye...
post Aug 24 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #4946

Girls,

I love you guys more than chocolate, McDreamy and margaritas put together!

Yup, you guessed it: I tried the boric acid. So far, I have to say its working faster than any of the other crap I tried (and believe me, I've tried it all!)

I was a little freaked out initially, because of the whole toxic thing, but I researched and got over and I'm so glad I did.

Any new people out there that havent tried boric acid, you really need to! Seriously, try it once and you'll see a difference and even if you dont, it only cost you maybe five bucks, I'm used to paying 90 for Metrogel each time!

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Aug 23 2006, 04:12 AM
Post #4947

cryostat bitch

I have the size 0 capsules. I just fill one all the way and a second one just halfway.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Aug 23 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #4948

Hardcore BUSTie

smile.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif I FOUND IT, Y'ALL!!

I found a web site where you can order BOTH the boric acid AND the empty gel caps! YAAAAY!

*does happy dance in skivvies*

www.pennherb.com

Just do a search in the box for "empty gelatin capsules" and another one for "boric acid."

*waits patiently for Bustie applause and accolade* cool.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Aug 22 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #4949

Hardcore BUSTie

DO NOT TAKE THE BORIC ORALLY!! It is toxic and will kill you. Here are a few sites with information on Boric Acid treatments, and where you can buy them all ready made.

As far as the 0 Capsules, I would just use one a day. I think they are smaller then the 00, but two of the 0's may be to much.

Congrats D Double U!! Welcome to the Boric Acid survivor group!!

Hope this helps!!

http://www.truestarhealth.com/Notes/2812003.html

http://www.taoofherbs.com/products/413/Vit...p;keyword=boric

+Quote Post
latinrican
post Aug 22 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #4950

BUSTie

Hey ladies...I was on a mission today. Went to Walmart and Target---no Boric Acid. Went to Eckerd....finally found the generic "Eckerd Boric Acid"....I guess that's good enough. I also went to the health store today and they only had size "O" capsules. I bought them but now I dont know how many capsules I should use a night with that size or if I should put more/less, etc. Can anyone help? Thank u .... Can't wait to start using it tonight, I think Im going to sleep early just to get my first dosage...lol :0)

+Quote Post
D double U
post Aug 22 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #4951

BUSTie

Hey Ladies,

You can now add me to the list of survivors of Bv! I finally was able to get the Boric Acid and I don't have anymore discharge!! I do get a little discharge the day I use it but after that, nothing... The other clear discharge is normal right ladies...?

+Quote Post
Emma22
post Aug 22 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #4952

Hey, is there a way you can take the boric acid orally? i think id prefer that. Has anyone tried this?

+Quote Post
shorrty
post Aug 22 2006, 07:07 AM
Post #4953

thanks jewls think i'll leave out the sitz bath, so far so good still bv free and no post sex odour. i hope its gone 4 good!

you can also buy some cheap herbal capsules and empty them and refil with BA as necessary i have 2 do this cos i cant get gel caps anywhere

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Aug 22 2006, 04:36 AM
Post #4954

Hardcore BUSTie

Do any of Y'all know of a web site where you can buy BOTH the boric acid AND the gel caps?

That'd be the best shit ever...all nice and delivered to my door.

cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ladygemini75
post Aug 22 2006, 04:11 AM
Post #4955

QUOTE(Emma22 @ Aug 21 2006, 05:04 AM) *

Its nice to know that im not alone in this! After reading all your advice i tried tea tree oil last night. So far the smell has gone but i dont know if thats just the tea tree oil thats covering it up! I want to try yoghurt as i read that somewhere else aswell and was helpful to others

dont do it. yogurt is messy and it doesnt help. boric is the way to go homegirl.

QUOTE(sassy @ Aug 21 2006, 11:34 AM) *

DO NOT USE ENZARA...IT DOES NOT WORK AND IT'S A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY! Several girls, including myself, have tried it and basically it's just a nice advertising campaign but there isn't any truth to its claims.

As for boric acid and sex, I wait until I don't have anymore of the clear boric acid discharge. (You get a clear discharge when you use each boric acid capsule...when the discharge is gone, I figure it's out of my vagina.) I use condoms and it doesn't seem to harm them, although I'm also on birth control so I don't completely rely on their effectiveness.

as for the enzara dont do it. give your money to me. i tried it and it did not work either. i know. boric acid is the bomb.

i love all yall. i thought i was the only 1 with bv for so long. i thought i was defective. ive been using the boric acid for 3 days now and no smell down below. thank god. but i have not had sex as of yet. so i hope the smell is gone for good. i will post with the results. okay. so until then i only have this to say. EVERY WOMAN WHO SUFFERS FROM BV PLEASE GO OUT AND GET A BOTTLE OF BORIC ACID AND FREE YOURSELVES FROM THIS HELLLLLLLLLLL! it really works.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Aug 21 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #4956

Hardcore BUSTie

Stay far away from Enzara!! You might as well flush your money down the toilet with the itty bitty fish heads!! Capsules you can buy at a health store like GNS, Boric is found at Walmart near the Peroxide, and if they don't have it, ask somebody. It looks like a big Vitamin Bottle. (Best way to describe it)

Neverending, never heard back from the Doctor, must of been a flake like all the rest.

Sassy, glad to hear everything is better!!

Shorty, be carefull with the sitz baths. Boric acid can be toxic, so I wouldn't do that unless a doctor or somebody says it's safe.

Still no fish on this end!!!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Aug 21 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #4957

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow! We have gotten so many new girls on this site.This is crazy! Researchers need to do something about this.I can't believe they would let us suffer like this.
Jewelscando:Did you talk back to that doctor that was trying to help us?

+Quote Post
latinrican
post Aug 21 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #4958

BUSTie

Thanks Sassy for the warning....I was surely about to buy it. I understand by reading everyone's reply that the Boric Acid is the thing to get...so I can get this at Wal-Mart and/or Pharmacy?...now what about the capsules?

+Quote Post
sassy
post Aug 21 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #4959

Hardcore BUSTie

DO NOT USE ENZARA...IT DOES NOT WORK AND IT'S A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY! Several girls, including myself, have tried it and basically it's just a nice advertising campaign but there isn't any truth to its claims.

As for boric acid and sex, I wait until I don't have anymore of the clear boric acid discharge. (You get a clear discharge when you use each boric acid capsule...when the discharge is gone, I figure it's out of my vagina.) I use condoms and it doesn't seem to harm them, although I'm also on birth control so I don't completely rely on their effectiveness.

+Quote Post
latinrican
post Aug 21 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #4960

BUSTie

Hey Ladies...Im new to this but been having the same problem for over a year. Has anyone tried Enzara or heard of it? Im thinking about trying it....any suggestions?

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 246 247 248 249 250 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 28, 2014 - 02:51 AM