Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 164 165 166 167 168 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface7
post Apr 18 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #3301

beachcomber

edie- post -mortem dream- would that be like heaven or the afterlife?
your post, along w/ making me feel sad that you were upset, also made me think.

plans to use my Hitachi Wand to actually massage my back.

confession: what is squeeful irony. tongue.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edie52
post Apr 17 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #3302

Hardcore BUSTie

Last year I got hit by a car on my bike and I hit the pavement and was out for a few seconds... got up and rode off in a daze... anyway, confession being: sometimes I get a strange feeling that I died that day and this has all been a post-mortem dream. I don't logically believe it, but it freaks me out just knowing I could have died, so quickly, so easily...

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 17 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #3303

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: the last few weeks i've wanted to be single again; i am beginning to like being lazy lol ; i'm content with not going out of the house and being completely anti-social. I ignore my phone (sometimes turn it off) and purposely dont call people back. I just want to be quiet.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
damona
post Apr 16 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #3304

can i go to bed now?

confession: my husband irritated me to the point where i just said "fuck you, i'm leaving" and walked out. i went to my mom's and just got home. he's sleeping on the couch and i have no intention of waking him up. or apologizing. cuz i am still pissed off at him for being a jerk.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Apr 16 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #3305

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Confession: I have no desire to talk to anyone tonight, so I'm skipping class for the second time in a row. I know some people are going to have questions as to why I was gone, and I just don't want to tell them what happened.

Confession: I went shoe shopping today for a pair of sensible flats and ended up buying a pair of platform stilettos, shoes that are slightly more classy than stripper shoes (and twice as expensive). Not exactly what my budget needs, but they look sexy and I look amazing in them. Now if I could find a reason to wear them...

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
obelix2
post Apr 16 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #3306

Hardcore BUSTie

I have let the battery on my phone run out, and I have no intention of charging it, because I don't want to talk to my grandmother and she won't stop calling.

For the first time, I did not hide a love note in the boy's luggage when he left on a trip. I'm resentful that he never does anything like that for me, or expresses happiness that I do it for him. Maybe he doesn't like the love notes. I almost hope he searches through his bags for the note that's not there.

I am petty and mean and spiteful.

+Quote Post
starshine
post Apr 16 2008, 04:28 PM
Post #3307

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I'm secretly resentful of my friend because she's pregnant and suicidal and I can't handle that every day she's calling me to say she wants to die. I know it's about ending the pain, and we're working on building her a bigger and professional support system, I just don't want to be the centre of her support system right now. It's completely affecting my own life right now and I'm so behind in school because I spend too much time on the phone with her everyday. I just want her to be better already!

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Apr 16 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #3308

beachcomber

kittenb: I adore my fur children, but sometimes resent the sheer volume of work entailed to care for them; as a Mom, a few times I've felt that way as well but not as often and for the most part, think I do a pretty o k job of raising frecklette. ( & when kids get older- they become more self-sufficient and that helps too ) I'm sure when the time comes, you'll be fine. smile.gif

mornington: totally do it! you rock! share that with the rest of the world! tongue.gif

confession: while waiting in line at the pharmacy, I held out my ear set to the cranky toddler in a stroller behind me, and he totally started smiling and rocking to the music.
Zeplin never fails ~ laugh.gif

confession: now that I think I sorta know what's wrong w/ my back, while I keep telling my family it's no big deal, I am secretly Freaking OUt & replaying the word ' degenerative' over & over in my head.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Apr 16 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #3309

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(mornington @ Apr 16 2008, 11:58 AM) *
I want to set up an etsy shop but I'm too cowardly.

Ooooh. Mornington, if you do set up an etsy shop please post it in shameless self promotion. I LURVE buying stuff off etsy. I buy waaaay to much stuff there.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Apr 16 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #3310

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

And I get frustrated with paperwork so easily that I kept going up to my friends and flipping out, sulking and almost crying.

Me too.

Confession - I am worried that this time they might find something, even though they never have before.

Confession - I was paid yesterday. I had to make one bigger ticket item and now I want to buy more fun stuff before I pay any of my bills, before I even check my back account.

Confession - sometimes I really hate being a pet owner and I worry that that means I'll be a bad parent. sad.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
mornington
post Apr 16 2008, 05:41 AM
Post #3311

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

i would rather spend my time looking at pictures of other people's bunnies than revising for my exams.

i sometimes blame my inability to get out of bed on depression but sometimes I wonder if i'm just being lazy.

i haven't got the guts to tell my mum that her boyfriend makes me uncomfortable because he's 25 years younger than her. and because he's younger than G. and because he doesn't speak english (she speaks near-fluent french/frarabic, as does he). I really don't want him to move in with her. I don't want to deal with it.

I haven't told her I'm back with G.

I want to set up an etsy shop but I'm too cowardly.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Apr 15 2008, 06:12 PM
Post #3312

Pacifism kicks ass!

Now that we live in such a convenient area, I find that I rarely go further than 2 miles from our house. That sounds great and all, but I'm starting to feel a bit scared about the idea of venturing out of this little bubble. For instance, I have some errands to run in the next town over. I know I'll feel better if I do it. But something keeps me from going. Some sort of block. I don't understand it. I just feel nervous. I'd rather stay home with my cat. So I do.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Apr 15 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #3313

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ Apr 14 2008, 08:48 AM) *
a: procrastinate like a motherfucker and b: am desperately disorganized and c: use the "if i don't think about it, it doesn't exist" excuse for things i find distasteful?????

we're twins. I can't stand any sort of paperwork. Today was my day off, and I spent it:

Going to my insurance agent and trying to get mine reinstated, because I missed 2 payments and it's in cancellation mode. I have such a huge pile of papers that need to be "organized" (yeah right) that I missed both of them. I have a car loan, meaning I have to have comprehensive insurance and if it's canceled then my registration will be canceled and I'll have to drive halfway across the state and pay a fine to re-register. I still don't know if my payment was accepted, but the last time I let my registration lapse (oops) I was caught 3 times.

Then I went to school to do my taxes. At the last minute of course. And I get frustrated with paperwork so easily that I kept going up to my friends and flipping out, sulking and almost crying.

Now instead of cleaning the house, I've been on the computer for hours.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 15 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #3314

(o)(o)

when people decide to frolic with their families in the clearly marked off leash park at the park near my house, I'll get the dog to play near them to irritate them. And usually they go away because they can't stand the sound of dogs parking and playing.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Apr 14 2008, 01:48 PM
Post #3315

I am working on my taxes over my lunch break, so you aren't the only one who waited until the last minute. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mouse
post Apr 14 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #3316

Most Likely Procrastinating

i always leave everything until the eleventh hour and sometimes it bites me in the fucking ass. i sat down to do my taxes this weekend (YES, I KNOW) and apparently i have mislaid one of my W-2s. FUCK ME. i turned my apt inside out and it has not been found. it was not in the folder with the rest of my tax stuff and it has not turned up in any piles. i hope to god i did not accidentally recycle it. if it is not in my desk at work i am FUCKED and i don't know what i'm going to do. file for an extension and confess to my HR lady? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME THAT I a: procrastinate like a motherfucker and b: am desperately disorganized and c: use the "if i don't think about it, it doesn't exist" excuse for things i find distasteful????? not only is this situation deeply embarrassing, it is also borderline dangerous. when am i going to LEARN??

everyone thinks i have my shit together so impressively. little do they know.

motherFUCK...

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 13 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #3317

Big Fat Bitch

I am absolutely miserable. I keep telling people that, but they think I'm being melodramatic. I'm NOT. I sleepwalk through my days. I feel numb. I'm not eating right, I'm drinking too much, & I can't seem to get anything done. It makes me wish for the comfort of the days when I was so pissed all the time. At least then I felt something. Now I just feel sort of cripplingly inert.

And I know the redneck means well. I know he knows I'm not at all okay, but he doesn't know what to do about it. So his giving me shit is just because that's what dad's do. It's been so long that I'd nearly forgotten. And a big part of me resents the fuck out of him for it. I even said something to him along the lines of, "You aren't my daddy or my boyfriend. You're the guy that was fucking my mom."

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Apr 13 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #3318

uh huh.

it's crossed my mind to just get with this guy friend of mine who likes me, just because he's got it all and I'd be really well taken care of, etc. And I do mean ALL. A million girls would kill for this guy. (devil wears prada reference, hah!) even though I'm not into him. (I've tried.)

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 13 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #3319

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: As hugely blessed as I am, I'm feeling overwhelmed with disappointments, depression, and boredom at the moment. I too wish I could go back to childhood when things were simple, worries were few, and responsibility was just a big word that the adults threw around. I admit though, things could be alot worse for me, so I try not to complain too much. Its a thin line between venting and complaining, and right now I feel like I'm walking it- which I dont want to do, that's why I sit silent so much.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Apr 13 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #3320

I wish there was someone to crush on at work.

Even though I can't afford it, I am eating out for lunch today because I'm really craving a burrito and am too lazy to drive home and make one myself. (Okay, I'm too lazy to unthaw one. That's even worse. sad.gif )

I'm dreading to go over to AZ Guy's parents' house because I really don't want to admit that their dog is dying.

To be honest, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to act over everything that's happened recently, and I really wish I could go back to being nine, when it seemed like my parents could fix everything. I believe that this is supposed to make me stronger, everything happens for a reason, etc., but I just want a break from being an adult.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 164 165 166 167 168 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 03:51 AM