The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 147 148 149 150 151 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Christine Nectar...
post Oct 21 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #2961

Hardcore BUSTie

rolleyes.gif yes, "lee press on boobs" and "i'd rather eat my own nipples"... laugh.gif
it's so much better when we can have a sense of humour about our oft-underappreciated breasts.

i'm feeling very proud that i've gone braless twice in the past week! i haven't felt comfortable doing that since highschool (when i almost never wore one, except when my mother made me)

the whole "disordered" view of being small-busted is sickening, and yet it's so often a tactic used to marginalize women and pit us against one another. boo to that, yay for busties!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 21 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #2962

BUSTie

"Lee Press On Boobs." laugh.gif Hahaha.....Good one, Roquelaure! They don't look natural, I can tell you that....which is one of my reasons for staying as is, amongst all of the 100 complications, etc. that Karategrrl speaks of.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 21 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #2963

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Oct 21 2008, 03:22 AM) *
They try to make out small breasts as 'underdeveloped' or 'abnormal', which drives me ten degrees of crazy!! We are not underdeveloped! We developed the way we were supposed to, as our genetics encoded for.. GRR. And implying that our bodies are not normal without at least full C's is absurd, because B-cups and under comprise the majority! Plastic surgeons I think are spewing stupid propaganda that is utterly false, and it's unfortunate that so many beautiful women buy into it, literally.

Yes, I've noticed this, and yes, it drives me to the brink of insanity as well. I've mentioned this about 12 times before here, but for the newbies, I saw a reality show once that followed a woman getting implants. During the pre-surgery "what to expect after surgery" meeting, the stupid doctor's assistant (who was one of those big, meaty, old-world women with DD's) didn't mention anything like, "you'll be in pain for a week, here are your painkillers, etc." Rather, it was all this talk about how the woman, with implants, will feel better about herself and look better in clothes. The underlying tone was, "Poor dear with no boobies, we'll fix you..." Grrrr......!

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Oct 21 2008, 03:22 AM) *
Starship, you cracked me up with the eating of the nipples comment... hahaha! Very creative, indeed. We should have a contest to see what people would rather do before they'd get implants. See how creative everyone gets... could be amusing. What would you all rather do than get implants? Bathe in vaginal discharge? eeeeeeeeewwww. Eat toe-jam meatballs? Clean your floors with pus? TAKE THAT plastic surgeons! You'll never get us on your table in that case! Sorry if that was way gross, but you inspired me with the nipple cannibalism... Lol.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
As much as I'd love B-cups, there's a hell of a lot I'd do before I'd let someone cut me open, stuff water bags in me, do nerve damage and expose me to about 100 different possible physical illnesses and complications. NO.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Oct 20 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #2964

Hardcore BUSTie

ailurophile- I know with the padding!! It's so frustrating! I like the boobies the way they are, why must every bra have stupid stuffing? We need to petition the lingerie companies, I think. Stop stuffing our bras and accept the small boobie already! Geesh... My trips were really cool- I studied abroad in New Zealand, and I went on my first cruise this summer in Italy and Greece. Fun fun!

By the way, did you ever notice that plastic surgery places seem to talk about small breasts as being a disorder? Isn't that shocking and offensive? I think that's how they were described when trying to get the FDA to approve breast implants, that small breasts caused mental disorders or something. They try to make out small breasts as 'underdeveloped' or 'abnormal', which drives me ten degrees of crazy!! We are not underdeveloped! We developed the way we were supposed to, as our genetics encoded for.. GRR. And implying that our bodies are not normal without at least full C's is absurd, because B-cups and under comprise the majority! Plastic surgeons I think are spewing stupid propaganda that is utterly false, and it's unfortunate that so many beautiful women buy into it, literally.

Starship, you cracked me up with the eating of the nipples comment... hahaha! Very creative, indeed. We should have a contest to see what people would rather do before they'd get implants. See how creative everyone gets... could be amusing. What would you all rather do than get implants? Bathe in vaginal discharge? eeeeeeeeewwww. Eat toe-jam meatballs? Clean your floors with pus? TAKE THAT plastic surgeons! You'll never get us on your table in that case! Sorry if that was way gross, but you inspired me with the nipple cannibalism... Lol.

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 20 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #2965

BUSTie

my friend with benefits/damndable crush once told me if i got implants they would look like Lee Press On Boobs laugh.gif

thanks for the wonderful friendly compliments everyone!

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 20 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #2966

BUSTie

Just posted a new pic in my personal photo. Nothing exciting...just more recent and maybe more clear. And my sister would be upset with me if she found out I posted her pic on the net. ohmy.gif

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 20 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #2967

Hardcore BUSTie

&& where is Knorl:(

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 20 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #2968

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 15 2008, 09:12 PM) *
Starship, just checked out your pix. What a cutie/hottie you are!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, seriously!!!! And what EYES! Seeing all of you totally makes me crave a small busties convention. I would feel so totally empowered among all of you. Seriously, what has blown me away with all your pix has been the fact that each of you has attributes that stand out--great eyes, pretty hair, badass posture, sweet smile, etc. that drew me eye in--for each of you, small breasts would be way down on the list of things I'd notice if I hadn't known you first here. (And then, when I did notice, I'd say, "YESSSS! She's one of US!!!! She's like meeee!!"

Starship: Is that you in your avatar?

youre too kind! i thought the same about everyone else's pics though- youre all so different yet equally stunning. you ladies have done wonders for me- my breasts hardly even bother me nowadays:). when i first stumbled across this place im pretty sure i was on the verge of starting a new boobies saving fund. now id rather eat my own nipples than go down that route.

and no, the avatar pic isnt me (i wishh)

welcome roquelaure! hope you stick around. only 2posts and im already loving your positive vibe

i like how it said in aithinne's article that us small-boobed ladies are the majority. its taken a while to dawn on me that there are plenty of women around like me. if there's nothing stopping me creating the illusion of a decent b-cup then why do i assume that all the other breasts i keep seeing are the real mccoy.

me and some friends decided to mess about on a trampoline the other day. i was the only one who didn't have to cling frantically to my breasts:). small blessings indeed....

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 20 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #2969

BUSTie

Did anyone see that show Dr. 90210 today? ...depending on where you are....It's a reality show about people having different kinds of plastic surgery (nose jobs, boobs jobs, tummy tucks, etc.) There was a 21 y/o model, maybe Asian but blonde. She was modeling in padded swim suits and then she modeled topless but covering her babies with her hands. She looked very sexy. They did show her topless but with 2 blurry cover ups of course. She was going for breast implants. She did get them eventually but I didn't see; I had to go back to work. It was showing on my lunch break. I was so disappointed in her. She could have been great support for us. The plastic surgeon said she had the least amount of breast tissue he has ever seen in his career. Really??? He couldn't have been working all that long. She looked like a AA cup. I think she was soooo cute. Yeah....Me...the one who has always considered implants. I felt like she was one of us going to the other side just so she could model with the big girls. She said she couldn't get certain jobs b/c of her small size. I was just so sad that we lost one of us...and being a model, she could have been an icon to prove to the world that it's not all about the size of our breasts.

Aithinne: Another young'un! You are very photogenic. Cute girl and nice boobies! tongue.gif I like you better without the padding. You look natural and I'm proud to (know) you. You've taken some nice trips too!

Roquelaure: Welcome! This group has done wonders for me and I've been here only 2 months. I signed on August 19th. Ohhhh...It's my anniversary. Awwww! Great support group here. I've come a long way already.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 20 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #2970

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(roquelaure @ Oct 20 2008, 02:46 PM) *
however, she uses me to squeeze into small spaces like behind a cabinet when she drops something, and i use her to model any vintage 50s dresses i'm selling on ebay. i call us the Laurel and Hardy of boobs.

laugh.gif Sounds like you both have a very positive outlook on the situation!! It's nice to hear. I guess it all comes down to thinking about the positives in any situation. Her using you to fit behind a cabinet reminds me of when I was very little and my family got snowed in--literally--we could not open any doors due to the snow banked up against them! They pushed me up out of a basement window after my dad knocked a hole through the ice covering it. They then pushed out a toy shovel and, with it, I shoveled away enough snow from a door so the rest of them could open it enough to squeeze through and finish the job. The littlest person in the house saved the day!

Aithinne, yeah, what is it with boobs? Hurts like hell to get elbowed there, no matter their size.

roquelaure, what's your avatar? Interesting.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Oct 20 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #2971

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl- I know what you mean about getting hit in the chest.. double ouchy. A few weeks ago my toddler nephew had trouble sleeping so I put him in bed next to me, but he never lays still, so I got a few good ones to the boob due to his flailing arms. And I had no idea they made those turtle shell thingys- maybe I'll wear them the next time my nephew sleeps anywhere near me.. lol. And now that I look back, I do remember having an easier time than I probably would have had with larger breasts while doing home improvement projects. Your center of gravity definitely is higher on the body if you've got a larger chest.

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 20 2008, 09:46 AM
Post #2972

BUSTie

oh man- when i was renovating the house i used to live in, i rejoiced in my tiny ta-tas!! i was the resident "let's punch a hole in the wall and see what's on the other side" explorer.

i'm only 4'10" and about 100lbs and shaped like a 12 year old boy. my sister on the other hand is 5'6, 135, has one of those "va-va-va-voom!" curvy pin up bodies, and 34DD/Es. neither of us can go to "normal" places to buy bras, have problems with tops fitting across the bust, and end up in general frustrated tears shopping for anything.

however, she uses me to squeeze into small spaces like behind a cabinet when she drops something, and i use her to model any vintage 50s dresses i'm selling on ebay. i call us the Laurel and Hardy of boobs.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 20 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #2973

Hardcore BUSTie

roquelaure, a big, warm welcome to you and your 34AAs!

Aithinne, thanks for sharing your pics...and the great article. Those yellow birds you made are great (thought they were real at first glance)! You are quite a natural in front of the camera, grrl! smile.gif

I related to a lot in that article--especially the part about feeling tight and compact when being active. I trained in the martial arts for many years (as you might have guessed...) and was always grateful for being small when it came to moving quickly and not having anything "hanging around" to deal with. Even so, what little I have did often get in the way and connect with a punch, kick, or (worst yet...OW!) elbow. A dead-on shot to the nipple could double me over. I eventually found a wonderful invention called Turtle Shells--plastic protective inserts for sports bras--that saved me from many more bruised nipples!

Hubby and I are building a house. Yesterday we were working on it. I was laying on my stomach--hard to describe my position, but I was kind of carefully laying across support beams, chest on a board, arms hanging down, wiring a light fixture from above. At that moment, I was quite grateful to be small. It was hard enough to be in that position, I couldn't imagine trying to juggle big breasts too. As it was, I was VERY aware of what little breast tissue I do have! I try to count my small-breasted blessings when I can!

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Oct 19 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #2974

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey there ladies... long time, no see. I loved looking at all your pictures. You're all so purdy!! Here's some of mine, though I only have pictures of myself (except for one, oops) because I like to ask my friends for permission first before I post pictures of them on the internet. (link removed) By the way, I'm 23, I promise, even though I look underage. Oh, and don't be fooled if my boobs look big- blame the stupid padding in the bras... Grrrr! Death to padding! I want a pretty, supportive bra without the f-ing padding!!!!! The pictures of me on the beach are what my girls are really like. I don't think I was wearing a bra that day, actually..

Vendetta, I especially love your pictures.. very cool! You have great photography talent!

Summerbabe, I love those suits too.. I agree with the 50s styles being way more flattering fashion-wise. Clothing may have been not as comfortable back then, but they sure made women look spectacular!

And I thought you all would love this website I found. It's pretty awesome and really funny. America's Fixation

Hugs to you all, ladies!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Oct 19 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #2975

Hardcore BUSTie

Hei, an AA pal biggrin.gif welcome roquelaure

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 18 2008, 09:31 AM
Post #2976

BUSTie

I'm new to the forums, and me and my 34aa's just wanted to drop in and say hello! I have a feeling I'm going to like it here smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 18 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #2977

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 18 2008, 12:59 AM) *
i love it. if only the body suit would come back in style and i would wear it with jeans!

DJ, somethng tells me you'd have no prob whatsoever making it come back in style! Wear it and watch everyone copy you!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Oct 17 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #2978

Hardcore BUSTie

i have this angular striped vintage suit from the 70's that i bought in amsterdam. it's cut down a few inches past my solar plexus, ties into a halter and scoops way down in the back. i love it. if only the body suit would come back in style and i would wear it with jeans!

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 17 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #2979

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 17 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ailuro- the beauty of those swimsuits is that they are constructed to stay on on a, well, flat surface. Larger breasts would push the material off, but it sticks to little chests.

Don't forget about that special tape they make for sticking clothing to your skin. It works really well, though I've only tried it when dry. wink.gif

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 17 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #2980

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks summerbabe!! I looooove those, especially the polka dots! My boy still isn't going for it though. He would be happiest if I just wore a thong or something.

Christine- the great thing about 50s styles is that they create curve! The cut of the garments and the foundation garments create that perfect hourglass figure. *sigh* it was a great time for fashion...

ailuro- the beauty of those swimsuits is that they are constructed to stay on on a, well, flat surface. Larger breasts would push the material off, but it sticks to little chests. (think of those cut to the navel dresses from the seventies, that worked best on small boobs)

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 147 148 149 150 151 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 23, 2014 - 10:25 PM