The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
Steph
post Jul 10 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #561

QUOTE(starkitty @ Jul 9 2007, 08:08 PM) *
Hi. I just found this forum/thread, and I'm kind of excited. I'm 17, and a year ago I suddenly realized (yeah, I know, sad) that I was popping out of my 34B bras, got measured, and discovered I was really a 32D. That wasn't so bad, except for the expense of buying all new bras, but then I recently started taking birth control. Now I'm a 32DD. So far I've only been able to find 2 bras in my size in stores, although I did find some more possibilities online tonight. I usually love my bustiness, but it is driving me a little bit crazy that A)my friends are mostly insanely jealous and don't understand the difficulties, cool.gifI only own 2 bras that fit right now, C)my back is starting to hurt, and D)I can't wear t-shirts anymore, or many dresses, because I actually look pregnant.

Just wanted to bitch a little. Also I wonder if you all know of any good brands and/or places to buy a swimsuit that would actually fit. I've just avoided swimming for the past year, but unfortunately I need to take a swim test this fall.

Try Bravissimo.com or biggerbras.com they have some cute stuff
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Jul 9 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #562

BUSTie

Hi. I just found this forum/thread, and I'm kind of excited. I'm 17, and a year ago I suddenly realized (yeah, I know, sad) that I was popping out of my 34B bras, got measured, and discovered I was really a 32D. That wasn't so bad, except for the expense of buying all new bras, but then I recently started taking birth control. Now I'm a 32DD. So far I've only been able to find 2 bras in my size in stores, although I did find some more possibilities online tonight. I usually love my bustiness, but it is driving me a little bit crazy that A)my friends are mostly insanely jealous and don't understand the difficulties, cool.gifI only own 2 bras that fit right now, C)my back is starting to hurt, and D)I can't wear t-shirts anymore, or many dresses, because I actually look pregnant.

Just wanted to bitch a little. Also I wonder if you all know of any good brands and/or places to buy a swimsuit that would actually fit. I've just avoided swimming for the past year, but unfortunately I need to take a swim test this fall.

+Quote Post
Steph
post Jul 9 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #563

Ok, so im new here and i have really huge breasts (32GG) and im miserable with them, i cant do anything like running or swimming. working out is excruciating because i cant find a sports bra that will fit me, so i have to wear like one bra and a shirt with a bra built in over that than a tee shirt. The worst part about my breasts is that im only 16 and im not done growing.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Jul 9 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #564

Hardcore BUSTie

Divala: i dont have big breasts at all. but i just wanted to reassure you that what you have described sounds normal and i'm sure your doc wont think anything otherwise. and if it's not normal, it's at least better to have a mysterious pain checked out, especially in that area.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
Divala
post Jul 9 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #565

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi, everyone.

I've never posted here before, but I'm very large-busted (42DD) and have recently started having a problem with my chest right above my breasts. Whenever I don't wear a bra, or even sometimes when I do after I haven't for a couple days (hanging out at home on weekends, don't really want to bother with one), I get this terrible pain in my chest on the flat area right above my breasts that feels like my breasts are yanking my skin down really hard. But it goes a little deeper, too, where it feels like that area is being crushed or compressed. It's even gotten to the point where I don't want to sleep on my side because I feel like it will make it worse.

Have any of you ever felt this? I'm still deciding if I want to see the doctor about this, even though I know s/he will think I'm crazy.

Thanks for your help.

--------------------
"After all those hours of concentrated effort, I come home pure as the driven snow." -Gidget

+Quote Post
bustyfem
post Jul 8 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #566

QUOTE(anna k @ Jul 8 2007, 06:36 PM) *
Not many women in my family have a body like mine. A couple of great-aunts are busty, but the other women in my family have small to average-sized breasts.

Same here, I'm actually 5'2", and have a small waist compared to my bust, and I'm the only one in the whole family with such huge cups. Everyone else is C or smaller, and on the average they are all B's. I have a sister who's a B-cup and actually bought those "chicken cutlet" type things from Victoria's Secret to stuff inside her bra to make her look more full. I don't know why she wanted to do that. I'd do anything to have B-cups. But everyone seems to have different body issues that bother them.

I, on the other hand, was a D-cup since 7th grade. I was mocked by alot of the kids as being "overdeveloped" and started wearing really loose clothes to draw attention away from them. I stopped in college, when the loose clothing actually made people wonder if I was pregnant or really fat. That's another thing that happens when I wear huge t-shirts to accommodate my boobs, there's so much room left around the middle, and my bust projects the top of the shirt so forward, I look pregnant. I was actually thrilled when I was pregnant with my kids, because my big belly drew attention away from my tits, for once in my life.

I've tried all those tricks like wearing wrap tops and V-neck shirts to help "minimize" the look of my bust, but these kind of clothes only seem to attract more attention to my bustline, especially those wrap dresses, they totally demarcate my breasts into two separate hemispheres. I've recently had alot of luck with square neck tunic tops, they seem to flatter me the best and draw more attention to my neck and face rather than my chest.

I swear, when nature was handing out boobs in my family, she decided to hand enough for three women to me. I could literally hand out breast tissue to both of my sisters and still be left over with C cups.

I don't want to go the surgery route either, too expensive and I don't want scars. I'll just keep chugging away at the cardio and hope in vain I'll eventually get smaller.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jul 8 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #567

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree on the annoyance of buying a shirt or dress and having your tits stretch it forward or making the dress look like a sack instead of more fitted. I am 5'4 and have a shapley build, with 36DDDs. Whenever I put on a dress, it feels like a sack on me, like my tits push it forward and it doesn't outline my shape enough, making me feel short and dumpy. I hate that, it makes me self-conscious and uncomfortable.

Lately, I've felt like crap. My breasts feel bigger, like I've gained weight there, but the rest of my body feels fine. I go on the scale, and my weight drops about 15 pounds when I put my breasts on the towel rack, feeling as though the bulk of extra weight comes from my breasts. I don't want to do surgery, because I don't want my breasts looking odd afterwards, but I hate how I work out all the time and they never change or get smaller. I don't want to anything drastic, like limit my caloric intake and do sweat-inducing workouts all the time, that will make me exhausted and it won't work. I just have this body that gets attention, yet I don't always like having such large breasts, it's like being Jessica Rabbit or some cartoon female figure.

Not many women in my family have a body like mine. A couple of great-aunts are busty, but the other women in my family have small to average-sized breasts.

+Quote Post
bustyfem
post Jul 7 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #568

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board. In fact ,I found it through a google search for "t-shirts for large busted women", because I have had it with buying XL t's just to fit my 36 DD tatas. I hate my boobs. I even breastfed all my kids mainly because I heard it makes them smaller. It didn't. After exercising like mad the past year, I've only managed to go down two band sizes (from 40-36), but the cup size remains the same. DD. I tell all my small chested friends, be thankful they can wear clothes off the rack, or wear a v-neck t-shirt without looking like a slut.

I'm disappointed that there aren't many companies that cater to women with our problem. Shoshanna was supposed to be a line that catered to busty women, but she ended up pricing the clothes so high, I don't even want to bother with them (I mean $345 for a freaking shirt? Who can afford to spend that much?)
I wish there were t-shirts that had extra room in the bust to accommodate DD+ cups.

+Quote Post
rabbit
post Jul 7 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #569

Hey everyone -

New to the board as well...

Sorry to kick things off on a craptastic note, but i just was doing online research, and realized that while yes, my breasts (38DD) are probably causing me some shoulder pain, it's also causing something that i've noticed has come about over the last year or so: a big ol' shoulder groove on the left side.

It's like receiving final confirmation: my tits are too goddamn big, and are hurting me. i feel ugly and awful. Bah!

Now what?

(again, sorry to be such a downer. Just reeling a bit)

+Quote Post
NocturnalCatie
post Jun 29 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #570

BUSTie

Wow! I'm new to the whole BUST lounge area, and when I came across this, I was excited! Working in an adult store that carries lingerie is really hard. I always see these great, sexy bras, but they never carry my size. It's frustrating going into stores and finding great clothing, or bras, and then realizing they don't fit over my breasts. Or are so tight across them, I'm afraid it'll rip open if I relax or breathe! I end up buying shirts that are too big everywhere else, just so my boobs aren't trying to escape to freedom. On the upside, not too long ago I finally found a bikini top that fit me, and looked sexy instead of frumpy. Vintage-y halter top, black with HUGE white polka dots, and a red ring in the center. I was so excited I called my mom in the dressing room! rolleyes.gif
I get so frustrated listening to some of my friends (who have smaller breasts) complaining about not having cleavage. And I guess I do see their point, but a part of me is screaming at them "but your boobs actually FIT in things! Look at all of your in-expensive adorable bras! Button shirts aren't screaming in agony every time you take a deep breath!"
I got so tired of men and women talking to my boobs and not to my face that I actually named them. The left is Frank, the right is Jesse. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Peggy-in-FL
post Jun 28 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #571

Is C cup big?

+Quote Post
annelise
post Jun 28 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #572

Hardcore BUSTie

Salma Hayek and Pamela Anderson look good in dresses with big breasts and I don't? Does it take a smaller waist and a more petite shape to look good? I'm not a big girl, I'm a size 10 and have a decent shape.

people who have enough money can have things professionally altered, or tailored and created just for their body shape. i saw a website once for women who were big-busted but not plus-sized, but it was really limited and didn't have anything i liked. can't remember what it was.

my latest clothing experiment is with wrap dresses and camisole-ish running bras underneath to try to keep cleavage from going too crazy. the bra i found isn't meant for my cup size, but i bought an xl and it's ok mostly. i'll see...

+Quote Post
p_176
post Jun 27 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #573

Hardcore BUSTie

i personally hate mine - i can't wait for them to go away (either by exercise or surgery), they are so heavy - even when i wear bras that fit, they still jiggle around - it's like, without duct tape or a $100 bra, there's no support:-(

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 26 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #574

Hardcore BUSTie

I know I said before that I liked my breasts, but right now I am annoyed by them. They're a 36DDD, and feel so full and big, they add about 10 pounds or so to me. I exercise a lot, almost every day, and while the rest of my body is strong and fit, they still remain big and full, like I can't reduce their size. It makes me feel ridiculous. Sometimes I don't know how I got them. My mom and sister have small breasts, yet I developed early and have had big breasts since then. I get flirted with by guys sometimes, but I hope the breasts don't play into it, because that makes me feel like a stupid blow-up doll. If I had enough money I would get them reduced to a C, proportionate but not overwhelming. God, why do I have to have big breasts?

I agree on the dresses. I just went to Urban Outfitters and found nice dresses, but my breasts were too big for them, and looked like a stack on a shelf or made me feel short and squat. Now how is it like ladies like Salma Hayek and Pamela Anderson look good in dresses with big breasts and I don't? Does it take a smaller waist and a more petite shape to look good? I'm not a big girl, I'm a size 10 and have a decent shape.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jun 21 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #575

Hardcore BUSTie

I know exactly what you mean, annelise. I like empire waists and low-cut necklines because they make me look less topheavy (I am a D, or DD, not sure, and I have a freaking huge ribcage that is bigger than my waist, and no ass), but the way my boobs pull down the top makes the garment wrinkle across my torso and emphasizes my lower stomach pooch. It drives me insane. Then I start getting all frustrated and emotional and hating myself for being "fat" when I know I'm not really... and THAT drives my boyfriend insane.

+Quote Post
annelise
post Jun 20 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #576

Hardcore BUSTie

the seam that's supposed to be sitting at the top of my shoulder is pulled down and looks odd, and the whole dress ends up being pulled up in back because there's so much weighing it down in front--i keep trying it on with difft bras, but i might have to give up on this. i just want a simple strappy jersey dress!

everythign that looks like it might fit me better looks incredibly frumpy. every once in a while i get obsessive about shopping for dresses, and i invariably give up. sad.gif

i really hate that there's no middle ground between frumpy middle-aged clothing and hellooooooo cleavage garments, where you have to constantly rearrange to make sure you don't look totally indecent.

+Quote Post
laurenann
post Jun 20 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #577

Hardcore BUSTie

word. i wish i could wear cute halter and strapless dresses and things with skinny straps and empire waists. d is definately just big enough to be a problem. if most of those dresses were just a liiiiiitle bigger on top, i'd be good to go.

+Quote Post
annelise
post Jun 20 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #578

Hardcore BUSTie

arrrgh. i hate buying dresses. there are so many cute dresses, and so few that i can wear. i'm a d cup, which seems just big enough to be a problem...i got a bra that's a bit small but passable as a camisole for underneath lowcut things, and then thought i'd be okay to buy a lowcut empire-waist dress--but in my size, my breasts pull down the straps (and the overall neckline) in a way that looks really awkward and weird. it's already very loose on me otherwise, so buying a size larger seems like it would be too much. i have issues with empire waist dresses and how they can make you look spectacularly fat, no matter what your shape, if they don't fit right.

i wish i could sew. sad.gif sometimes it seems like everything's designed for a-c cups.

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jun 19 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #579

go ahead . . . push the button!

anna k i am happy for you but i have to admit i am a bit envious. i used to love my breasts and now i hate them. they are too big and too heavy and make my back hurt. i can't wait till they go back to what they were(i am prewggers), and if they don't . . . well lets just not think of that right now.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 19 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #580

Hardcore BUSTie

At this moment, I love my breasts. They're full and lovely and suit my body well. I feel like a petulant little dame with my Victorian looks, full bust, and nice waist and hips. I feel very good right now, and feel very ladylike.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 03:59 AM