176 Pages V  « < 106 107 108 109 110 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
Arcadia
post May 29 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #2141

Hardcore BUSTie

S,

You need to find a better therapist and then actually go talk to her/him.

Seriously, you're fucking ridiculous. I can't pick up your pieces so stop expecting me to.
Stop blaming me for things that I did not cause and can't control. Grow up.

You don't have to be the best and it's really annoying that you think you do. DO something already, something that makes you happy. The moping, angry face is really getting old.

-Arc

--------------------
"Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose - with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs."
- P.J. O'Rourke
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owl_Gang_Girl
post May 28 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #2142

BUSTie

Dear Moz,
Ok so everything just got really shit all of a sudden. You don't want to be my friend just as much as I don't want to be yours. We both have had serious ex issues but need I remind you over and over again I'M DIFFERENT you've been telling me over and over again how different and special and honest and great I am but you don't seem to realise that isn't just the way you look at me it's the way you feel about me. I can take this SO slow it'd make a snail bored but I don't want to throw it away just because you're scared that you might acutally fall for someone. You can't afford to lose me now and god knows I'm sick of pretending to be a tough girl just to stop myself from crying cause I feel so lonely. You have your doubts about Xander and I know I talk about him a lot but he's my best friend and if you only knew the things we've been through and the way he's stuck by me when I've been a bad friend and a bad person you'd understand why I could never just throw him away. I love him yes but I always will. The guy was my first true love and he's my best friend. If you knew the times I've tried to walk away but felt so empty. That's just what my life was before we started this whole thing. Empty. You're the first thing I've been excited about in such a long time and if you take that away from me now we can never be friends. Don't punish yourself for her mistakes. I wont let you.

A. Xx

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 27 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #2143

uh huh.

dear universe -

I know it's mine.

thanks
zoya.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post May 27 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #2144

Hardcore BUSTie

dearest dearest m,

i truly value your input, but do not approach me like i need to be saved. do not approach me like i need you to coddle me or pat me on the head when i say something you find pleasing. do not try to come into my life into my thoughts and restructure anything in my brain. i'm doing just fine on my own thanks i dont want to be like anyone else but me. i only want to live my life authentically. you cannot do it for me.. but i understand it makes you feel good to connect and express yourself. i just hope you're not trying to be in my life for the 'wrong' reasons. if you are i will sense it and cut you off completely so tread lightly.

thx, k

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
pho#1
post May 26 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #2145

BUSTie

D,
this is what i can't tell you because i'll get threatened in retaliation.

your husband was in love with A. that's why he insisted she go to the city with him. he was not helping her get away from an abusive relationship, he wanted to run away with her. remember when he goaded you into kicking him out? that was part of the plan. and she didn't punch him like he claims, but she should have. he deserves an ass kicking for what he's put us through.
YOU are the victim! and now so am i, K and A and other people in this community. it's scary that he calls himself a doctor, he should be ashamed of the harrasment and threats he has uttered.

WAKE UP! your husband is a lying, cheating, manipulative, malicious creep. everyone here knows it now. he doesn't belong here and unless you distance yourself from him and stop doing his bidding, neither do you. it's so sad how he has brainwashed you, everyone can see it but you.

normal people don't lie to their best friend as an "elaborate plan to out him as a back stabber" and "lying for effect"???? don't you see how rediculous that sounds????

i'm looking forward to getting on with my life and enjoying my true friends. I hope the two of you can live with yourselves.

NP

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 24 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #2146

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Dear self,
No, trying to make an ice cream float with Guinness is not a good idea. You are not in such a position as to warrant that; overall, your life is good. The job is working out, you and AZ Guy are getting along, your family is fine, and if you'd get off your ass, you might get a friend and a position in your field.

Go study, and then go to bed.

--lilac

Dear job gods,
You aren't making this easy, are you?

See, I want to be outside, digging holes and trying to find artifacts. I am incredibly bored at my job, yet it pays better than the one you're throwing at me in my field, and it has health insurance, and it won't end after three months. However, to get to better paying jobs involving the holes and the artifacts, I have to accept some uncertainty in the present time. I just wish there was a more stable way, one where I could afford to see a doctor for a yearly exam.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
Arcadia
post May 24 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #2147

Hardcore BUSTie

JFL,

You have some pretty amazing eyes. You have to stop looking at me! And making those little kissy lips. It's making me pretty mushy and hate work when you aren't there.

Things won't get complicated. I'm in love with him, not you. But you're just too cute!

-Arc

--------------------
"Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose - with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs."
- P.J. O'Rourke

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 24 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #2148

(o)(o)

(((minx)))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
minx
post May 24 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #2149

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Dear You,

I am still reeling over you throwing out all of my stuff, but I am mourning the loss of the love letters and journal entries in the online diary we shared. Those were our memories and you took away from me what was not yours to take. I have disconnected myself from you willingly because it hurts too much to see you doing those old things again. Saying the same fucked up, irrational things. Acting like I don't exist sometimes.

You know, I had one moment of doubt and you were ready to throw your arms up to the universe in a great big FUCKIT. You disappeared so many times that I have lost count. You tell me that you are sick of having to keep apologizing for shit, but yet you keep doing fucked up shit! I keep thinking about the garden that we created together and how it will look in a month. We did that together, and now I feel like I have to leave it behind. You say that I read too much into things, but when last night you said "my plants" I kind of died a little bit.

And no, I haven't fucked around on you. I never have, even though my sketchy past still gives you pause. Well, fuck you. It's the past, and if you can't get over it, that's not my fault. I won't keep paying for something that I have never done to you. I, however, have reason for doubt since you have done the same thing to me over and over again. You said that you would give me time if I needed time. Instead you became an unrelenting punisher...telling me to give you back your keys because you didnt' trust me, which is complete and utter bullshit--you are projecting. I bet me telling you that I didn't know if I could trust you DID hurt. I imagine it was a seriously horrible hurt, but you lash out like a fucking five-year-old. I think that you got rid of those letters so that you wouldn't be held accountable to your word.

I don't know what we are doing any more. You are so cold still, and keep me at arm's length. I tried to give you warmth in order to rekindle, but I think that, perhaps, this time you burned too much up. Destroyed too much. It doesn't make any sense. And I am sick to fucking death of wondering if I will wake up tomorrow and you will have another litany of hate aimed directly at me.

I can't risk it anymore.

Sorry.

--Minxy

--------------------
It is too late now
Because

You have not been
paying attention

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 23 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #2150

uh huh.

dear zoya -

STOP GETTING DRUNK on your days off when you really need to be getting ahead on work. Especially when your boss might be around. I know it's hard. I know you don't want to be here. but the bottom line is that you are. and you are lucky to be here. and you have met, and are meeting lots of people who can help you once you are not on this project to get the jobs you want. So chill. I know it's a hard line - having some drinks with everyone helps you get to know people, but getting drunk can potentially put you in a position that doesn't look so good. So stop. Get your work done. Buckle down. Get fucking serious. It's not the time to fuck around.

love
zoya

Dear A -

uh..... um..... I'm not certain how to answer your email. I guess at least you have been thinking of me. Or at least you read the blanket email I sent out and it jogged something in you to motivate you to drop me a line. but still. I'm not completely sure how to answer. I think I'm gonna have to ask J. You know, my bro.

I want to write you back right away more than you know. But I'm not gonna.
zoya.

ps - I have had nothing but fantasies about fucking you for the last few weeks. I want you. All of you.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 23 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #2151

new highs in personal lows daily!

e,

you certainly know how to talk the talk, but you stumble when time comes to walk the walk. you said you'd call, and well, you haven't. and that's not good. how am i to think you'll take me serious if we start somethin' if you can't even pay me the attention i think i deserve now? for someone who says their all about me, you seem to be lacking. i'm not interested in the rah de rah bullshit. and i am certainly not one to give out umpteen chances. you could have called to say tomorrow won't work and i'd be cool. but not to call, that just says i'm not on your mind. look, some guys thing t girls will put up with shit other girls won't. and some might, but not me. i'd just as soon be on my own. and friendship, well, i suppose, but don't think you will get my kisses or affection. that's for those who know my worth. and it seems you don't. so perhaps you need to get to stepping, and keep looking if what you want is someone who will put up with that. to paraphase johnny cash, "it ain't me, babe, no, no, no, it ain't me."

-g!t

tranny god/dess:
can i meet a foxy, kinky supa cute chubby brunette? please? one that adores tomboyish trannys? being on my own has been cool, and all, but i miss having someone to share secrets with, and i am not willing to put up with "good enough" boy bullshit.
hey, while i'm asking, can i find a kick ass great paying sign fabrication apprenticeship, too. one that will pull me away from the lineman thingy? oh, and some amazing art grants for the kind of stuff i have been mulling over lately?

thanks a kazillion!
-g!t

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lunasol
post May 23 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #2152

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear teeth,

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop hurting. I need to be able to eat and talk and generally live my life. And I won't have dental insurance till July 1st, so if you need something, can it wait?

Thanks,

Luna

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 22 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #2153

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

((fj))~*~*calm blue ocean vibes~*~*~

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
falljackets
post May 22 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #2154

crush groovin'

seriously? are you FUCKING kidding me? after making my week last week that you're finally stepping up to the plate and helping me since you see how well i'm doing with this job and that it's not my fault that the sales aren't happening, you FORGOT to mention it to the FUCKING accountant so she could PAY ME for it?????????

so i've been living my life all happy and carefree for the past week and a half thinking that everything is going to be fine and dandy and then i get a check that is a TENTH the size of the one i should have gotten???? i ask the accountant if she knew why and she says she hadn't heard a WORD about it.

this is such bullshit. i've had my doubts about you guys and i've been more than generous, giving you the benefit of the doubt, making excuses for you. but you've gone out of your way it seems, several times, to let me know that i'm not important to you.

you're so caught up in your own bullshit and i just don't understand how you could be so completely unaware and uncaring of how this is affecting me.

i shouldn't be sitting here crying over this right now. it's just not right.

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
Owl_Gang_Girl
post May 22 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #2155

BUSTie

Dear Moz,
Yep it's me again! I can tell you have some fairly strict rules that you impose upon yourself but you've never met a girl like me before. Rules are made to be broken. Take a chance and invite me over again tomorrow. I promise to make it worth your while.

A. Xx

+Quote Post
datagirl
post May 21 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #2156

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear T,
I'm so sorry that we didn't work out.I could have really loved you.
I miss you and I know that I drank too much last night.I know that I have so many issues.I don't blame you for breaking it off with me.I will go into therapy.I will get mentally healthy again.I only hope that by the time I come out the other side it won't be too late.That maybe some day we can be together.I will never forget how happy you made me feel.
I do believe that I'm not a complete write off.It's just that my siblings were so mean to me in everyway growing up.You know all this.You know how it effected me because you got the brunt of my insane anger.
I don't think I would be able to handle me either.
I adored you.
Dataxxxxxx

+Quote Post
coela
post May 21 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #2157

Hardcore BUSTie

To the doctor(s) it may concern,
you're a shitty writer. I bet you're a great doctor - that's very good.
It makes me happy that you put all this time and effort into making life easier for the elderly and sick.
Yeah ok, so you also get a lot of money and prestige out of it, but still, it's good.
However, as your proofreader & editor, I must inform you that your spelling is bad
and your style is a weird mix of colloquials and a Germanized, ridiculously formal academic tone.
Your grammar makes no sense at all. You do not know how to use a semicolon. You overuse parantheses.

Please, have a little trust in me. You may be a pillar of society and all, but it's not because of your quill skill.
Your articles do need some serious editing. I don't get a lot of money or status to do it for you, but still,
I'm an excellent editor. I don't do this primarily for YOU, but for the text itself, for the magazine,
for your readers, other doctors and nurses in your field.

I am not your little typist slave, and I am not your secretary either. I am the person who makes
your informative but badly written article readable. You should be thankful instead of being bitchy.
Get it? Thankful. Not Bitchy.

yours sincerely,
the editor

+Quote Post
mouse
post May 20 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #2158

Most Likely Procrastinating

dear universe,

fuck you. not again, not now. fuck you. why can't everything just be okay for me? FUCK.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post May 20 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #2159

go ahead . . . push the button!

Dear plumber

please do not try to dick me around on the price of fixtures and such. if i do not see a full list of prices (the exact amount please) i will simply go elsewhere. you are not the only plumber in this town and you are very much replaceable. if you think that because i am a woman that i will just let this slide and blindly say ok then pay the bill, you coulsn't be more wrong.

thank you

shiny

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
rantrave88
post May 20 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #2160

BUSTie

dear clarity in love gods,
Heeelp!
love
Rant

dear organization gods,
please give me the strength to finish unpacking and organizing by tomorrow night!
I am so tired of doing this.
love
Rant

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 106 107 108 109 110 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 11:37 PM