Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 138 139 140 141 142 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
damona
post Sep 28 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #2781

can i go to bed now?

tes, can i just steal your confession and use it as my own? that's exactly how i feel a lot of the time.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tesao
post Sep 28 2008, 06:36 AM
Post #2782

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

sometimes, i don't want to go out or see anyone or even talk to anyone. all i want to do is stay inside and cuddle with mimi the african attack cat and pretend nothing else exists except me and my book.

and worse? then i feel lonely.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 27 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #2783

beachcomber

QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 27 2008, 07:09 PM) *
other confession - I fantasize constantly about what it will be like to have sex with 25 year old mentioned below. I want to jump him so bad it's not even funny. I fear that the next time I see him, I'll just have to grab him and make out with him on the spot. (and considering I'm not quite certain where things are at, that might be a bit on the forward side... ) oh, but the things I could do to him... and with him....

I am so glad you wrote that, bc it makes the quote I found today justifyably appropriate and when I saw it- I thought of you !

" Sex with a younger man can be fatal.
If he dies, he dies... " wink.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 27 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #2784

Most Likely Procrastinating

POSTING FROM FAT NEW COMPUTOR OMGGGGG

edited to be a real confession: i should go out to this rollerskating party thing for a bff who just broke up with her longtime boy. but i just wanna stay home and make things on my new computer kinda.

i'm still gonna go though.
ok. time to shower and dress cute.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 27 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #2785

uh huh.

thanks guys - I do believe in myself, and feel great about myself now, probably more than I ever have - I think it's just natural, you know.... I just have to deal - and remember what you said about if people are interested in me (and that means in ANY way - guy, girl, romantic, friends, etc) it probably means they are and I'm worth being interested in. Also, I do believe you are what you attract, and I have made some amazing friends, which makes me feel great.

other confession - I fantasize constantly about what it will be like to have sex with 25 year old mentioned below. I want to jump him so bad it's not even funny. I fear that the next time I see him, I'll just have to grab him and make out with him on the spot. (and considering I'm not quite certain where things are at, that might be a bit on the forward side... ) oh, but the things I could do to him... and with him....

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 27 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #2786

Most Likely Procrastinating

i'm about to go buy a new computer and not-pirated, realio trulio professional, if i make something rad and sell it i won't get sued, software package. this is going to eat away about half of what i've managed to sock away since i got a real job and it's scary. i know it's an investment and will eventually (hopefully) pay for itself but i have never bought anything so expensive and it's terrifying to see half your savings suddenly disappear. i allowed myself a pretty spendy lifestyle (ok, comparatively not at all, but for me, huge) and now i am going to have to cut down on that.

i don't know when i got so scared about money but now that i've been wholly supporting myself for about three years, i can't imagine having to ask for help from anyone again. plus, i have no debt and i'd like to keep it that way. aaaaghhhh.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 27 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #2787

it's cards on the table time

I spent over 2 hours watching a dreadful, vacuous 'reality' TV show called (laughably) 'Living on the Edge' about spoiled Brit teenagers. I even started liking one or two of them after a while.

Zoya, trust in yourself and your fabulousness, and go by people's actions. If people act interested it usually means they are! smile.gif

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 27 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #2788

beachcomber

zoya:
you need to believe in yourself the way we here in the lounge do.
we know you are worthy & wonderful!

must
stop...
busting
and facebooking
and myspacing
at this rate I will need to join a 12 step program to detox from it all.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 27 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #2789

uh huh.

..I don't want a tuxedo cat, I want a hitler cat.

... I can't stop looking at the lines around my eyes, i feel like there are more there than there were just a few months ago - but when I look at pics, I guess I probably look about the same. I worry that I look old and that I'm totally kidding myself that a 25 year old could possibly be interested in me enough that he's asked me to do stuff and texts me, and all the normal guy stuff they do when they're interested. I worry that I'm just a joke with all my friends, who are at least 8-10 years (or more) younger than me. (even though we all do the same things, work in the same business, have similar interests & experience. - I just have a few more years of experience under my belt) I worry that I'm one of those people that THINK they look / are young, when in reality, no one thinks that. I just conduct my life like I always have, and I'm always just myself - but I worry sometimes that I'm fooling myself.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 26 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #2790

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I had two beers tonight and am definitely feeling them.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 23 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #2791

beachcomber

confession:
I really seriously think I am going to let my yards (front,back, sides) go to pot & hire a yard service right before the mr returns.
I know it's the epitomy of lazy, but fuck! I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate yard work and my back really is bad & it's hard to do it at all.
screw it, it'll be my rolling stones concert expense of this deployment and worth every penny.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 23 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #2792

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Oh, no joke.

Okay then....

Awwww, look at the cute kitties. You guys have some lovely cats.

I think there is a cat-person gene, especially since about three of my cousins and two grandparents are cat people.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 23 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #2793

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

my cat is purrfect laugh.gif.

ap, in kvetch there are several of us who all have tuxedo cats.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 23 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #2794

cryostat bitch

bunny, I love your kitty's nose! smile.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 23 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #2795

Big Fat Bitch

Huh. Busties seem to have an abundance of sweet kitty faces. Oddly, lots of black short hairs.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 23 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #2796

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Aww, I don't think I've ever seen Mandoo, bunny! I love that little schnozlette. biggrin.gif

And Mojo, Fearsome Jungle Cat!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 23 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #2797

beachcomber

bunnyb:
so precious.
I so love me some kitties (as my Airy is nibbling at my toes tongue.gif ) !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 23 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #2798

brown delicious

no joke implied. i just thought a cute kitty is better than pictures of fetuses and religious speak. that's all.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 23 2008, 07:18 AM
Post #2799

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Mandoo wants some feline friends!

Hmmm, why won't it let me add the photo image - what does You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif mean? I only created an account so I could share him. Hmph.

Anyway, here he is.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 23 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #2800

cryostat bitch

Can't forget little Mojo!

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 138 139 140 141 142 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 22, 2014 - 08:09 AM