The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Plus size girls are there any cool clothes out there for us ?
voodoo_princess
post Jun 7 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #181

Hardcore BUSTie

I got a great one at TARGET in the womens section.... it's a tankini but covers like a 1-piece and is this awsome orange / brown / yellow paisley type print on top with a cool sequined V neckline and molded boobeh cups and ties halter style around my neck with a wide tie back and the bottom is solid chocolate brown.... it may sound funky looking but it really is super cool and cute! I think so anyway....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beaniegirl
post Jun 7 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #182

BUSTie

I'm having such a hard time finding a bathing suit this year, not there is anything new about that, almost all of the plus size suits I see don't have underwire or any support, I cannot let these suckers just bounce around! Does anyone have any ideas of where to go?

+Quote Post
keenkitty
post Apr 24 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #183

BUSTie

LMAO I love this thread!
I am 5'1 a lowfat raw food Vegan and STILL am 156 pounds (because of the meds I take because of two diseases I have:Degenerative Bone,Disc, and Joint disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and a neuropathic wasting of the spinal cord disease called Syringomyelia.) So needless to say it is IMPOSSIBLE to find clothes for my pooh bear esc physique!

--------------------

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post Apr 23 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #184

Hardcore BUSTie

I found the absolutely coolest swim suit at Target this year.
2 pcs.
top is halter / tank top, tying around neck with wide-ish sturdy tie back
crisscrossing deep V cut front
yello/gold, brown, orange, white large, paisley-ish type print with yello-ish sparkle sequins trimming the V cut front(makes the boobies look jazzy) Top is long enough to reach hip bones and leaves NO belly gap.
bottom is a full cut, brown color to complement the top, with wide waste band that makes tummy look nice. I am truely not embarrassed to be seen in this suit! That's a FIRST!
Mix and Match is the best since I have a 16-18 top and around a 18-20 bottom.
I was so afraid I was going to have to squeeze into one of those "not-so-glamorous" JUNIORS/MISSES swimsuits in x-large...... BLEH.
The suit I got absolutely kicks butt in the glam dept..... skinny girls, eat your heart out!

+Quote Post
gretsch
post Apr 23 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #185

BUSTie

msgoofball must be exuding some new fabulous confidence! without that quality even the Twiggy gals are ugly and boring. ;)

+Quote Post
gretsch
post Apr 23 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #186

BUSTie

High time I found new slings for the girls...
Usta be that Lane Bryant bras were flimsy pieces of crap. For several years now I have been avoiding them, but maybe time to give them another chance. Anyone have an opinion? Extra cool, if anyone has seen bras with narrow straps. As hardly 10% of a bra's hoisting action actually comes from the straps, I don't understand why I have to tolerate fat wide shoulder straps that look way too maternal!

Also, I'd be all thumbs up about the LB boy cut panties except the crotch is too narrow... turns into floss. Blah!

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 10:24 PM