The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
funk0039
post Sep 19 2008, 01:29 AM
Post #261

BUSTie

girltrouble, anna k, auralpoison, etc, I have just one thing to say to each of you:

Your recent behavior explains quite a lot about yourselves and why you live the way you are. I'm not going to flame you, but I do think each of you has a deserved reputation for being unforgiving and rather petty.

Flame me all you wish, nothing you say or do will hurt me in the slightest. I just stopped caring.

As for the rest of you:

Never once did I think I knew what was best for any of you. THAT was an attitude which was inferred, but never implied. A LOT of problems can be solved simply by changing your perspective, and one of the hardest things in the world to admit is the fact that your own pride in your current worldview may be getting in the way of your own happiness. I gave up mine, and thought you might be the same way I was years ago. Never once did I think I knew what was best for each of you because each of you would have to figure that out for yourselves.

I didn't know if you had thoroughly examined yourself, thirtiesgirl, I had no idea, but I thought it might be a possibility so I tried to suggest it. Too bad you took it as an insult. Funny thing was, that's the furthest thing from my mind. I never ONCE believed I was better than you, so if I came across that way it wasn't intentional! I was trying to help, not assert myself over you! I dunno, you seem really defensive as if I was trying to attack or hurt you. I'm sorry if that was my effect. That's the exact opposite of my intentions. Keep in mind I only knew about what you had posted and had managed to find.

This is the last time I will be posting in a lot of things and perhaps never again, simply because I've noticed a lot of viciousness directed towards me, maybe it's because I word things oddly, or maybe it's because I'm male and couldn't possibly comprehend what it's like to be judged based on appearance, eh? Many of you made assumptions as to my nature and intentions, and I'm tired of the offensive nature I seem to be stirring up. Obviously nothing I write will help at all if I'm being flamed incessantly by people like girltrouble etc, they aren't listening so what's the point? If my intent is to help, there's no point in going onward. Yes, this includes the depression and insomnia threads. Apparently I'm being hunted.

I did learn a lot about the nature of women in packs, however, and for that I thank all of you. If this is what it's like to interact with one, I just don't think I want to be a part of it. I'm quite sorry I managed to inspire a flame war. Maybe I just don't have the stomach for it, or maybe it's just that it's awfully hard to give a damn when you're under fire for simply existing and making mistakes, no matter how well intentioned they might have been. I continually stumble across unwritten codes of etiquette that I had no idea existed!

So yeah, you win. Feel free to crow your victory, the more you do, the more you prove my point about your nature. Assure yourselves of your superiority, I'm sure you deserve whatever's coming to you, for better or for ill.

--------------------
"Know thyself." Socrates
"This above all to thineownself be true." William Shakepeare
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." the Bible
These 3 laws govern who I am, whether or not you like it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Sep 18 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #262

Hardcore BUSTie

Lately, I've gotten back to wearing the old lady comfort bras, Bali's wireless soft cup bras for big boobs. I went through a stage in college where I got rid of all my underwire bras in favor of more comfortable soft cup bras, and I'm apparently back there now. I haven't gotten rid of my underwires this time, though. I'm keeping them around for when I need a little uplifting, but I'm so enjoying the soft cup comfort and support these old lady bras provide.

Funk, I hope you stick around. I wasn't trying to scare you away, but I will assert myself when I feel people are underestimating me or women in general. As will the people on this forum. I like the idea of including other male opinions and voices on the forum, particularly well thought-out ones. I respect differences of opinion and feel that they keep the forum conversation vital and interesting. But again, I don't appreciate someone acting as if they think they know what's best for me and underestimating my own power of self-reflection and the choices I've made in my life.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 18 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #263

beachcomber

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 18 2008, 05:29 PM) *
not to derail anymore, but um.....
i love busties.
you should see the big ol' smirk on my face right now...

I so agree.
I heart me some big (or not) boobied busties.

has anyone else tried the hanes her way bra's?
I have a cotton one that my mom gave me and it's wonderful. not the uber best quality for lasting, but is good for wearing around the house for comfort on my 'fluffy' days.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #264

Big Fat Bitch

See, I usually sleep on my stomach (I know, I know, I shouldn't sleep that way, but I always have.) but when I've got my date with Captain Bloodsnatch, I have to lay on my side & use my body pillow.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
tankgirl
post Sep 18 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #265

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 18 2008, 05:05 PM) *
I actually have a bra that I only wear during my period that's a REALLY old, threadbare tshirt bra because it's murder otherwise. I use this Lush stuff to keep them moist & that seems to help, too. But that dull, throbbing ache remains.

Yah, I can't not wear a bra when I have my period, unless I am laying down sleeping, so ouchie.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 18 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #266

new highs in personal lows daily!

not to derail anymore, but um.....

i love busties.

you should see the big ol' smirk on my face right now...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #267

Big Fat Bitch

I actually have a bra that I only wear during my period that's a REALLY old, threadbare tshirt bra because it's murder otherwise. I use this Lush stuff to keep them moist & that seems to help, too. But that dull, throbbing ache remains.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
anna k
post Sep 18 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #268

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, I'd rather talk about how much we love/hate our boobies than have some noob come in to give his "enlightened" opinion on what we're thinking.

My boobies are annoying me because of PMS. I hate that feeling when my boobs feel fuller and my nips are popping out.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #269

Big Fat Bitch

He dropped some valuable science in the Committed thread, too.

Eh, he ain't the first, he won't be the last. I remember the assclown that suggested that if I was annoyed by people not being able to understand my passport, perhaps I should use my DL instead. Cos y'know, I never thought about using something I *didn't* have.

Oh, and I forgot: GOOOOO TEEEEEAM TITTIE! BOOBIES RULE!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 18 2008, 03:24 PM
Post #270

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 18 2008, 02:12 PM) *
ok. we've offically entered bizarro world when i'm the one NOT attacking someone. lol

I was thinking that. wink.gif I try to often stay out of the fray, I think, but I just felt like I needed to speak up.

It looks like he is making friends in the "Frustrated Singles" thread too. Maybe his heart is in the right place but his tendancy to speak as though he has all the answers really muddles whatever point he is trying to make.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 18 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #271

*purrs*

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #272

Big Fat Bitch

Awwwww! Poor fwuffy!

The mens *always* find their way in here one way or another, natch. Most of them just lurk & jerk, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 18 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #273

bitch? that's fluffy to you...lol

that said, why was he in here in the first place? funk has posted in about 3 threads and he was reading this one? why for? i'm not judging....ok i am....heh...

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #274

Big Fat Bitch

Heh, I'm picking up your slack, bitch.

I don't think his intentions were bad, just misguided/misinformed. I mean, how much of the thread did he actually READ? I know the lil' gals thread has some bitching to the effect that they don't dig their mates interest in big boobs because it makes them feel insecure, but um, not us. I just find it galling that he obviously didn't take the time to read & he seems to think this thread is about our lack of mates/dates, whatever. 'There are lots of guys out there will love you for you!' Well, no shit Sherlock. That ain't the fuckin' point. What goes on in here isn't about finding/keeping a man. It's purely NOT. It's more about, "Where can I find a sexy EEE bra?" or "Some creep on the street made me feel really marginalized today" or "I caught sight of my tits in the gym today & realized how awesome they are!" or "Has anybody tried this sports bra?" It has very little to do with love or relationships or MEN & their opinions on breast size.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 18 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #275

ok.......we've offically entered bizarro world when i'm NOT the one attacking someone. lol

look, honestly i think funk means well, he's like a lot of n00bs who bust on into bust, and mistake it for your run of the mill forum.

we all know it's not.

funk i wasn't misinterpreting anything you said. i just think you are falling into a trap that lots of people do when they start posting here. they think, ok, i got this, and they post away. the lounge isn't like that. there are some threads you can just jump in and no one will mind. lots of ones in the media whores section are like that. there are other threads where, you'd be best to take your time, not post broadsides and just post a couple of lines at first to get the tone of the place correctly. otherwise you'll get swarmed.

i'm not interested in coming down on you, but rather suggesting that you stick to the wading end of the pool until you are a bit more used to the way things work round these parts, k?

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #276

Big Fat Bitch

Look, Funk, it's obvious that *you're* the one that isn't grokking here. The main point is: It's tiresome when some guy comes in & thinks he can solve all of our issues by telling us "that what women don't get is . . . " It's arrogant & condescending to play armchair psychologist/Dr. Phil/Mr. Fixit unless you've walked a mile in a gal's dd cups. You have no idea what you're talking about/what you've walked into.

I've looked over what you wrote carefully & while a few good points were made, you didn't tell us anything we haven't already heard/didn't know before. There was no revelation, nothing new to chew on. Thirties responded to your thoughts pretty specifically & thoughtfully, so I don't know where you're coming up with "misinterpretation".

You came off as an asshat by basically telling us that our boobs aren't our problem, it's all in our minds. You even suggested that Thirties talk to a psychologist to back yourself up! Lemme tell you, my MIND isn't what makes my fucking back ache, bucko. It doesn't cause permanent grooves in my shoulders, it doesn't make it hard for me to buy a shirt that fits properly. Strange men don't shout, "Look at the big fuckin' tits on that bitch!" from across the street because of my mind. No, it's my tits that are responsible for that. If a psychologist can fix all that, then by all means get me to a shrink.

Although, I must admit, sometimes my mind makes it hard to buy a hat. Gotta have a big skull to hold all them brainsis.

Anyway, GT tried to give you a bit o' help/the 411 & you pouted like an infant. Way to get yourself taken seriously, dude. If you gotta take your ball & go home, feel free.

And for the record, you did come across as having all the answers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Sep 18 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #277

A symphony of atrocities.

Funk, may I suggest you take your asshat off and go sit in the corner for a while?

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 18 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #278

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

It is so arrogant to just step into a conversation and start telling people what should make them happy or that they even are unhappy. That's some male privilege right there. And I want to point out that girltrouble's efforts to help you were a lot nicer than I think she has any need to be. And the best response you have is, "Fine, whatever you want." What are you, 12?

It seems to me, funk, that you either have misunderstod what has been talked about here or just don't want to know. I doubt that the men who freak out hellotampon by leering at her breasts really give a damn that she feels pleasure when someone that she cares about touches them. They are leering because in the male gaze all breasts belong to the men who see them.

So don't even try to pathologize thirtiesgirl. She's fine. You, however, seem to have some issues with women.

And why is it whenever a woman seems to be looking for someone withwhom she can share her life and her love it is always described as, "looking for a husband"? It is not the same thing in any way.

You are on a feminist board. Figure out what that means before you try and tell us what is wrong with the world.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
funk0039
post Sep 18 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #279

BUSTie

You've completely misinterpreted. I never once said nor implied that I have all the answers.

Fine, whatever you want.

--------------------
"Know thyself." Socrates
"This above all to thineownself be true." William Shakepeare
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." the Bible
These 3 laws govern who I am, whether or not you like it.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 18 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #280

funk, you might try reading more, talking less. i don't mean to come down on you, but, it's been my experience that sometimes people aren't looking to be handed a solution, so much as be heard. many of the threads here on bust are people talking about their shared experience. if you don't have that shared experience, it's probably best just to listen. i'm not saying that you can't post in those threads, but rather, come from a place of humbleness, as one who is here to learn, to understand things, rather than somebody who's got all the answers.

just a thought.

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 03:41 AM