The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 86 87 88 89 90 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Nov 3 2009, 01:25 PM
Post #1741

Hardcore BUSTie

In my 37 years I have NEVER had any complaints from men about my body/looks, the only time I ever had a negative image from men was a guy teasing me about my braces, but hey they weren't permanant so not counting those. Women on the other hand can sometimes be bitches with their comments, and I myself can be a real bitch to myself and tear myself down about my own body. What we need to realize is that men are sometimes assholes. They say one thing and usually mean something completely different, especially when in the company of their peers. The thing is that we are our own worst enemy at times, and we need to realize that there are other people out there that probably would kill for our figures (regardless of how WE feel about it), like someone already mentioned "the grass is always greener"!

See that annoys me about the boob job, cos I know if I had it done I'd end up looking like I'd had 2 coconut halves shoved under my skin (a la Victoria Beckham, ewwww, though she had hers out now so yay!). They do say the more breast tissue you start out with the better the outcome. But I dunno, it's just not something I want to commit myself to for life (you have to replace them every 10 years). I wonder how many women in 20 years time we are going to see with pity stories because they need implant replacements but can't afford them? I'd hate to think of myself at 67 and going in for my 3rd breast implant op! Yikes!

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 3 2009, 09:03 AM) *
but it's still hard not to get jealous when I keep meeting women who tick allll the boxes. and i dont know why it even bothered me because like aithinne neither my face or my body are amazing- i just have the odd nice feature scattered about my person. I think i'd rather have a stunning body or a stunning face than just be average all over- not fussy which!

oh and spot-on, the womans new boobs didnt even look that fake- thats what threw me because she had even less breast tissue than me. guess she just had a great surgeon and some luck because im pretty sure most wouldnt turn out like that. Has there ever been a poster on here who actually got a boob-job?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 3 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #1742

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks for all the positive words:)

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 3 2009, 04:41 AM) *
Have you noticed how we smallies assume that "boobs boobs boobs" take that to assume big boobs? maybe the guys just look for overall proportion.

lol, i dont have that either! my body looks like one of those kids books where you flip the two halves of the page to mix&match the top and bottoms of different animals. really scrawny and tiny from the waist up and then these relatively big old 'childbearing' hips. but like others have said...i do have a good bum. oh and I once did the waist to hip ratio thing and was something like 0.71 which consoled me quite a bit.

on the face/body thing...i think it just upset me because I don't see myself as having a good body. If things were different and most men were most interested in faces or intelligence etc then there'd still be lots of women who weren't naturally blessed in those departments too so it would still seem just as unfair. you can go to the gym/read books/wear makeup as much as you like but theres still only so much we can do with what we're given. and why shouldn't women who's boobs are their best feature not get attention for it. but it's still hard not to get jealous when I keep meeting women who tick allll the boxes. and i dont know why it even bothered me because like aithinne neither my face or my body are amazing- i just have the odd nice feature scattered about my person. I think i'd rather have a stunning body or a stunning face than just be average all over- not fussy which!

oh and spot-on, the womans new boobs didnt even look that fake- thats what threw me because she had even less breast tissue than me. guess she just had a great surgeon and some luck because im pretty sure most wouldnt turn out like that. Has there ever been a poster on here who actually got a boob-job?

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 3 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #1743

Hardcore BUSTie

Re: face vs. body- if the article you guys were talking about is the one I'm thinking of, it was saying that more men said that they'd rather see a photo of the body, rather than the face (if they could only see one) of a woman they were going to have a short-term sexual relationship with, and more said that they'd choose to see the face of a woman they were going to have a long term relationship with. Women answered "face" for both situations.

It doesn't surprise me, nor does it upset me. For one thing, different men like all sorts of different bodies- our bodies are by no means excluded. (Straight) men are extremely turned on by womens' bodies, not just boobs of course but waist/hip ratio, butts, legs, genitals. Also, it makes sense that they'd give more importance to the body than the face if it were only going to be a one night stand. If it's just a one time hookup and it's in the dark or low light, you'll probably be way more focused on feeling and grabbing someone's body than the features of their face.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 3 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #1744

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Nov 2 2009, 06:22 PM) *
What annoys me is when i am handed the kids menus at restaurants.

OUCH!!!!! ohmy.gif Getting carded is flattering but THAT must hurt!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 2 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #1745

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep I do wonder that about DH sometimes. You're right it's usually when I'm feeling down on my body image. Doesn't happen often much anymore (thankfully) but we all have our demons right?

I am feeling a bit better today. I just started a new contraceptive pill, and am getting over the flu so hormones are all over the place right now. I'm sure those things combined have a lot to do with my self esteem right now. I worked out today for the first time in almost 2 weeks (damn flu!) so I guess endorphins kicked in smile.gif

QUOTE(buttercups @ Nov 2 2009, 06:08 PM) *
i def check out other women's breasts all the time too. I have like a radar for it and I especially notice it when I'm with my bf and feeling inferior. I'll think that maybe he's looking at them thinking "why did I settle for this when I could have THAT??" *sigh*

Spot-on I'm sorry youve been feeling bad lately, obviously you can tell I know how that feels. I have up days and down days like I'm sure you do too, so knowing that then you can know that this too shall pass. * hugs*

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 2 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #1746

Hardcore BUSTie

Have you noticed how we smallies assume that "boobs boobs boobs" take that to assume big boobs? maybe the guys just look for overall proportion. Some guys prefer small boobs so I dunno how much faith I put in that poll. On another forum I am on we did a "what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex" thread. Some guys are ass men, some are alll about the face (and even then different things on the face). Hardly any mentioned boobs, maybe the elephant in the room? I dunno. But I think boobs were mentioned maybe twice in a 60+ page thread.

I will say that the first thing my husband noticed about me was my ass as I was playing pool with a friend. The rest as they say is history!

QUOTE(buttercups @ Nov 2 2009, 05:55 PM) *
Hey ladies, haven't been able to get on in awhile bc school has been kickin my ass! So i havent read anyones post yet but i just wanted to tell you what i heard on the radio today. They were talking about what attracts women most and the people on the radio decided that women are more attracted to whats from the neck up and men are more attracted to whats from the neck down. When they polled men about what they noticed first on women it was, of course, boobs boobs boobs. Followed by butts and brains in that order. Yea it made me feel kinda shitty in a "what else is new" kinda way. But then I thought well hey..2 out of 3 ain't bad hahah.

Ok now on to reading your posts..

*much love*

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 2 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #1747

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 2 2009, 08:53 AM) *
I was reading some random article today about 'butterfaces' and it made me really sad. It was basically saying how most men would rather date a woman with a nice body than a nice face and how a woman's body is the most important thing blah blah. It wouldn't have upset me if I didnt think it was true! I've had that conversation with some really intelligent, decent men and theyve always kindof said the same thing.

It's weird, I've heard both from men- that either the face is more important or the body is. Have there been scientific studies on this topic? I've heard men say that as long as a woman has an attractive face, the body doesn't matter so much, but I've also heard from men that the body is what attracts them more. I'm not sure if this difference in men is biological or simply natural variation in what attracts them. Of course, men (and women as well) probably find different cues in both the face and the body for general health and reproductive potential. There's been numerous studies suggesting that the most attractive face is the most symmetrical face (and I imagine this probably extends to a desire for bilateral symmetry of the rest of the body as well, though I'm not aware of any studies on body symmetry and attraction). But on the other hand, there's been a lot of research on the waist-hip ratio (I think a 0.7 ratio is the most attractive), which fortunately has nothing to do with breast size... yay! Many people mistakingly associate large breasts with a better ability to breastfeed babies, but this is a complete myth and has been shown to be false. So I think men probably look at both the face and the body as sort of an overall summary of a woman's health and reproductive potential, but what they cite as more attractive (face vs. body) may be more of a matter of simple variation.

Lol, now that my fun biology hypothesizing is over, I'd have to say that I am not sure whether I secretly hope men are more into face or body. I'm not sure if I consider my own face or body to be more attractive than the other. Both have positives and negatives: on the face, I've got huge chipmunk cheeks (-), but awesome big blue eyes and long eyelashes (+), on the body, I've got darker body hair that is hard to get rid of (-) but a general shape that I like (+). Interestingly, I don't even have bad boobie days that often anymore and don't even consider them a negative.

Good stuff on the face vs. body conversation ladies.. I'd be interested to take another guy poll.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 2 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #1748

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow Starship, sounds like what you read was pretty close to what I heard on the radio today. Made me feel pretty bad about myself too during which I tried to make myself feel better by saying well guess ive got 2 out of those 3 things bc my ass is definitely there! It just hurts to be told that you don't have the first thing that guys notice. Im trying really hard not to value myself by guys opinions but things have been rough on me lately- im under so much stress and i find that whenever i'm stressed i tend to take it out on my body image. Wish i could find another natural way to deal.

another thing i hate is when girls with boobs a little bigger than mine say they want implants. i dont know it just triggers this bad thing inside of me. I guess because I kind of rely on other smallies for support and when I see someone close to my size (never really seen anyone quite this small) i kind of look up to them and try to take on their confidence, so when they say they want implants its like that confidence i was trying to channel was really false. And then I think well if they are doubting themselves why shouldnt i? Crazy I know.

i def check out other women's breasts all the time too. I have like a radar for it and I especially notice it when I'm with my bf and feeling inferior. I'll think that maybe he's looking at them thinking "why did I settle for this when I could have THAT??" *sigh*

I am on the petite side at just 5'1 and 95 lbs or so, but I've seen a lot of bigger girls with small breasts and I'm always jealous thinking "if only I had that height and weight I wouldn't look like a 12 year old boy"- so Starship I would love to look like you and some of you other taller ladies. Grass is always greener right?

Spot-on I'm sorry youve been feeling bad lately, obviously you can tell I know how that feels. I have up days and down days like I'm sure you do too, so knowing that then you can know that this too shall pass. * hugs*

Sorry for the double post! <3

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 2 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #1749

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, haven't been able to get on in awhile bc school has been kickin my ass! So i havent read anyones post yet but i just wanted to tell you what i heard on the radio today. They were talking about what attracts women most and the people on the radio decided that women are more attracted to whats from the neck up and men are more attracted to whats from the neck down. When they polled men about what they noticed first on women it was, of course, boobs boobs boobs. Followed by butts and brains in that order. Yea it made me feel kinda shitty in a "what else is new" kinda way. But then I thought well hey..2 out of 3 ain't bad hahah.

Ok now on to reading your posts..

*much love*

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 2 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #1750

Hardcore BUSTie

Strongirl, that's good to know! I think I'll still be in junior clothes regardless cos womens just don't fit right. Good to see an older smallie that's still shopping in the junior section smile.gif Gives me hope! lol!

Starship I'm 5'4" I dunno if that's petite or not? Kinda average sized I think? If I could guarantee the outcome of a boob job I think I'd go for it (today, ask me tomorrow the answer may be different). But I know that with a low body fat % like I have, and small boobs I'd get the 1/2 coconuts shoved down a sweater look. I'd love the pendulous teardrop breasts. *sigh* Guess I wasn't feeling as good as I thought I was about my boobs lately sad.gif

Kerabear phsysical activity in of itself doesn't really affect breast size, but body fat % does, so it can be kinda related. My feeling is that your friend put on fat, which increased her breast size, it's possible to put on weight (and take off weight) without affecting breast size, but it's not healthy as too much fat isn't healthy. I recently lost 25lbs and have dropped a band size. Not sure about cup size yet, supposedly you go up a cup size if you go down a bandsize, but 32B is hard to find in our area so I don't know if I am 32A or 32B yet. I'm a fitness instructor and bigger boobs would be a little uncomfortable for the amount of activity I do.

Chesticles was me also smile.gif That's what DH calls them sometimes. Men have 100's of names for boobs don't they? lol, regardless of their size!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 2 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #1751

Hardcore BUSTie

lux, i am also mostly a lurker. This place is wonderful. But i do like to post something from time to time. About looking younger, of course, i look like a teenager since i am! LOL What annoys me is when i am handed the kids menus at restaurants. It doesn't happen as much anymore, but it was pretty frequent when i was a freshman 5 feet tall, a little under 100 lbs and barely out of a training bra. Now i am 17 and 110 pounds, but still very much petite (to answer a recent question).

Here is a question. How much do you think physical activity has to do with breast size? It has to be a factor because a friend of mine blew out her knee and had to stop doing sports and her AAs exploded into a C cup or something like that seemingly overnight! It was pretty wild. Kinda makes me wonder what would happen if i gave up my favorite sports.... i would never sacrifice my active lifestyle though. And besides i doubt it is like that way for everybody.

Also one of you called your breasts your "chesticles" which i really got a kick out of. I call mine my "booblets". ha ha... anybody else have any cute names for your breasts?

+Quote Post
lux
post Nov 2 2009, 10:59 AM
Post #1752

BUSTie

hi guys, a long time lurker here. i did write here a bit a few years ago, but it's been a while... haven't been writing for a while because i'm feeling better about my body. but i'm an avid reader, i still need a place where there's support and i don't feel like an idiot thinking about my boobs. so thanks for all of you active, beautiful writers!

starship - you're not the only one who's not petite. i'm 5'8, and most of my weight is on my butt and thighs, so my 34A breasts are a bit out of proportion. and that's the size i've "achieved" with unwanted weight gain and BC. not that i could be considered petite before that either. i know what you mean about bigger looking completely natural. just wanted you to know that you're not alone here:)

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 2 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #1753

Hardcore BUSTie

Just wondering if the majority of you in here are what would be considered petite? A lot of posts make it sound this way and also alot of the women i see with small breasts are too. I'm definately not petite- about 5'7 with quite a large ribcage etc- and this is why i think i have a problem with my breast size. I dunno if it's just me but on short tiny women i think small boobs look perfect and not out of place at all..but on myself it just seems like they don't match the rest of me and just look really weird and abnormal. I saw a chinese woman on tv the other day getting a boob-job and i was waiting for the 'after' expecting it to look awful and unatural but it really didnt. Hate to admit but the idea of surgery has started to creep back into my thoughts again:/

I was reading some random article today about 'butterfaces' and it made me really sad. It was basically saying how most men would rather date a woman with a nice body than a nice face and how a woman's body is the most important thing blah blah. It wouldn't have upset me if I didnt think it was true! I've had that conversation with some really intelligent, decent men and theyve always kindof said the same thing.

Oh and spot-on i look at other womens breasts all the time! mainly when i'm having bad days and feeling negative about my own body. I can spot a cleavage from a mile off... can't help but feel a bit of a pervert lol

sometimes I buy junior tops but most of the time they're too short or dont look very flattering. Wish I could all the time though- I'd save a fortune! I buy sweatshirts from the little boys section in H&m (to wear indoors), Kind of a downer to think i can fit into stuff made for 14year old boys lol but they do only cost 6 (about $12 i thinkk) whereas I'd have to pay at least 3x as much in the women's section. every cloud has a silver lining i guess

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 2 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #1754

Hardcore BUSTie

"Not sure how I'll feel in 10 years time when I still fit in junior clothes? lol!" Spot-on - I'm 48 and it's still working for me. And I've been carded twice in the past few months. I'd love it if some 58 year old would post here and tell me she's still pulling it off and I have another fun decade ahead but I doubt that's gonna happen. I think I'm the granny in this forum.

Re. checking out out other women, I do it sometimes but since I'm kinda bi, it's usually sexual when I do it, not comparing myself to them. Oddly, I find I'm more turned on to women who are very large (what most people would say is too large, but not implanted), or women who are small like me or smaller, like no surrounding tissue. Those looks tend to be more exciting to me than normal, average (ie. boring). And perfect? I don't believe in perfect. So it's funny when people post in here "oh, if I had a B or C cup that'd be perect!", I can see that for myself maybe it would make me more attractive to more people if I had that, but in terms of what I like in other women, it's less attractive to me.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 2 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #1755

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep same here. Not sexual but you couldn't miss this pair. She was wearing a tank top, with a great bra underneath that just showed them off perfectly. Just one of those days where you just know that genetically you were in the back of the boob line y'know. Feeling better about my boobs today...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 2 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #1756

Hardcore BUSTie

I am all about the junior clothes, too, though i stay away from the REALLY young-looking junior stuff. I do like some stuff at Ann Taylor, H&M too, that sort of thing. I agree with whoever said that you find brands you like, that fit and flatter you well.

And yes, spot-on, I do find myself checking out other boobs--not that often at all, but sometimes. Andit's not sexual, either. sometimes I can't help but be envious. Just the other day I was looking the Urban Outfitters site and getting a bit annoyed b/c there was model there with a stick-thin figure and pretty good-sized breasts, and they looked natural. That shit makes me think the world just ain't fair. wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 1 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #1757

Hardcore BUSTie

For sure! I think we become the MILF's tongue.gif You'll nearly always get carded for buying alcohol (I still do) and you'll find you outgrow clothes less than the curvier women. At least that's my experience and that of smallie friends. I got married 10 years ago and still fit in my wedding dress smile.gif In fact I'd say it's a little roomier now.

We get away with more fashionable stuff too, and sexier stuff. We have the body for it, why not? 37 years old and sitting here in my size 3 jeans, and my junior crop t-shirt with the logo "obey the monkey". I can carry it off still yet on a bigger boobed woman it would look trashy I think?

Not sure how I'll feel in 10 years time when I still fit in junior clothes? lol!

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Nov 1 2009, 11:30 AM) *
So I do have something to look forward too down the road then when many people out there think I pass for a teenager myself.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 1 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #1758

Hardcore BUSTie

Does anyone else find themselves looking at other womens boobs a lot? Is this something just us smallies do, or just a 'woman thing'. I saw a woman today who had perfect boobs. If I could pick any pair, those would be them. She was slim and athletic looking, with nice firm, bouncy boobs. I'd say a nice full 34C. It was all I could do not to run up to her and compliment her on her great boobs. They weren't fake either, at least if they were they were excellent fakes! Actually I'd probably choose them a little smaller for myself as my body was slightly smaller than hers but yeah nice boobs!

*sigh* bad boob day for me sad.gif

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Nov 1 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #1759

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Oct 31 2009, 04:20 PM) *
. Hey I'm not ashamed to say I am 37 and have the body of a teenager! Most people would jump at the chance to say that!

So I do have something to look forward too down the road then when many people out there think I pass for a teenager myself.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Nov 1 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #1760

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Oct 31 2009, 03:29 PM) *
LOL

Not to mention I find juniors styles more attractive, and I know what brands fit me. biggrin.gif

Same here and I can still get away with wearing them myself !

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 86 87 88 89 90 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 1, 2014 - 09:56 AM