The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 205 206 207 208 209 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
jasmith
post Jul 6 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #4121

Do a search on your name, eh? No. I've seen all I need to in this thread, and in the troll thread. In the latter you just couldn't seem to get enough of wagging your hose in pepper's face.
And yes: eat a little crow, and drag your sorry ass out of this forum. Nobody wants you here.
ETA:
"You may not care what I think, but a lot of other men (especially those in my culture) have the same ideas of beauty that I have. Thus, you have a better chance of getting the guy you want if you listen to me."
We're not here discussing how to nab the guy that we want. Furthermore, I for one (and I'm sure many women here share the same sentiment) wouldn't want a guy that thought like you. And to listen to *you* would be pushing feminism back several years.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Jul 6 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #4122

Hardcore BUSTie

ADVICE: why don't you mosey on over to the large breast support group and tell them how much you love large breasts. it seems as if your comments would go over better over there, genius. unless of course you're aim is to be a pompous, condescending bastard and in that case you have succeeded in this thread.
sorry karategrrl.

+Quote Post
amazing_bass
post Jul 6 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #4123

All right, I'll eat a little crow here. I work out a lot and have good muscle tone, but I'm very skinny, and it does piss me off when people tell me I ought to START working out to get in shape. I already work out and I'm already in shape! AAAAAAAAH! I suppose it would also be insulting if they told me how to dress to *compensate* for the slimness of my physique (although I must admit that ultra-tight spandex would be unflattering on me). I guess this is similar to the things I said to you. Sorry, girls.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jul 6 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #4124

Hardcore BUSTie

agreed!

I love wearing small t-shirts and tank tops braless to show off my nipples. It drives my hubby wild! And I've noticed alot of other people staring at my chest in public instead of looking me in the eye.;)

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 6 2006, 08:40 AM
Post #4125

Hardcore BUSTie

Okay, all us small-chested, secure-in-our-sexiness hotties...let's make a "football huddle" and chat for a sec...

Whaddaya say we starve the troll out...do not feed him and he will leave (or at least go back to lurking). Don't let him hijack OUR little piece 'o cyberspace heaven. :-) ***I-G-N-O-R-E*** is the name of the game. ;)

Let's bring the discussion back to what WE were talking about. What was it, anyway?

Oh, and let me say, I may not know your faces or real names, but I love you ladies out there! Rock on, hotties!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jul 6 2006, 08:33 AM
Post #4126

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate the term flat-chested, it has such negative connotations. No one cares what you think amazing_ass...we have heard enough...you come in here and patronize us with your breast preferences and then you back peddle...go else where and take your brilliant opinions with you...

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post Jul 6 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #4127

Hardcore BUSTie

No, AB, you came in here and posted what YOU find attractive. You said that you prefer large breasts. Which is fine, because everyone has a personal preference, but honestly. If you expect to post something like that in the small breast thread and NOT get the response you got, you are not only a dick, but an idiot, and I am inclinded to view you as a troll. Nobody asked you to come in here and post, YOU STARTED IT. You can hardly get your panties in a bunch when we react the way we do. Someone personally attack you in here? Seems to me that you did it first. So what do you expect?

+Quote Post
amazing_bass
post Jul 6 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #4128

I seriously don't see what the problem is. Different women are built differently, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with any body type. Sure, I have my preferences for certain traits in the opposite sex (physical and otherwise), but doesn't everybody?

EDITED TO ADD

Oh, and Jasmith, I do have thoughts and opinions about non-sexual topics. Maybe it just seems to you like all of my posts are in sexual topics because those are the only ones you read. Do a search for my name some time.

+Quote Post
summerbabe
post Jul 6 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #4129

BUSTie

I'm going to vomit.

+Quote Post
amazing_bass
post Jul 6 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #4130

My point was to share fashion tips from the perspective of someone who knows first-hand what a man would find attractive. Actually, since even a breast-man like me can appreciate a flat-chested woman, that should help you feel good about yourselves. Whatever, if you want to project your insecurities on what I said, I can't stop you.

Oh, and yes, I do have breasts. In fact, I purposely worked out and developed big muscles, most noteably my HUGE pectoral muscles. Now, I can squeeze them and say *HONK, HONK*! What fun! I hope that wasn't supposed to make me mad, because that kind of silliness is too goofy to be offensive.

EDITED TO ADD

In fact, the girl in my high school who I found most attractive was flat-chested. Even for someone like me who likes big breasts, they are far from everything. In all seriousness, you really shouldn't worry about this that much.

+Quote Post
summerbabe
post Jul 6 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #4131

BUSTie

Oh come on now, what kind of a response is that? I think we can all agree that no one refers to a guy's "mammary glands" as breasts!

Anyway, I think you're pretty ridiculous and also very rude for coming here and posting such nonsense. This isn't a place to come and be a drag and get other people down on themselves. We love ourselves, we love the way we look, and we love our boys who love the way we look! We don't need fashion tips from the guy who thinks he has breasts.

+Quote Post
amazing_bass
post Jul 6 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #4132

"Uh, "female breasts" as opposed to what, non-female breasts? Alien breasts? Male breasts? Go back to the small penis/large ego support board, bonehead. If you haven't guessed already, WE HERE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! (rant concluded)"

Yes, males have underdeveloped mammary glands (breasts), so the distinction of 'female' breasts makes sense. You may not care what I think, but a lot of other men (especially those in my culture) have the same ideas of beauty that I have. Thus, you have a better chance of getting the guy you want if you listen to me.

By the way, it's cute that you singled out the 'ass' in my username, Ka(rat)egrrl. It really takes a mental giant to do something like that. I don't remember going to a "small penis/large ego support board", so I don't know about going 'back' there. I contributed the the "Does size matter" thread, if that's what you mean. Just because you're insecure about your flat chest doesn't mean you have to make up things to insult others, because that just YOU look bad. (rant concluded)

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 5 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #4133

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, just checking in. It's been awhile.

My 2 cents:
Amazing B(ass) said: "Actually, I think tight shirts are a bad idea for flat-chested women. Although I happen to prefer the look of large female breasts (as chauvinistic and shallow as that may sound)..."

Uh, "female breasts" as opposed to what, non-female breasts? Alien breasts? Male breasts? Go back to the small penis/large ego support board, bonehead. If you haven't guessed already, WE HERE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! (rant concluded)

Booksie, I love what you say about going sheer being like your version of going topless. Never quite thought of it that way!! Love it, love it!!

And as for the pencil test, I remember reading about that in a magazine when I was about 14 (and a 34A, just like I am now at 37). The pencil dropped to the floor right away. Since a "fold" under my boob was a totally foreign concept, I was left wondering if magic was supposed to be holding it up! ;)

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jul 5 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #4134

Word ginger!

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jul 5 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #4135

Hardcore BUSTie

Amazingbass you truly are an ass!! You might have noticed we small chested busties are proud as hell of our small boobies. We wear tight shrits without bras to flaunt our small wonders. I know most guys worry about being small and insufficient. But as hard as may be for you accept breasts are not like penises. I don't feel inadequate because I have small boobs. I feel hot as hell! And yes, omg! as shocking as it my sound some guys go crazy for us small chested girls.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jul 5 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #4136

Hmmm..... amazing_ass, thou ART a troll...
No doubt about it now.
Heh, who would've thought he had an opinion about anything else, considering how he's always got his face in his crotch?

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Jul 5 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #4137

Hardcore BUSTie

"lack of chest"? huh? well, maybe your post isn't exactly accentuating your lack of brain, amazing ass!

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jul 5 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #4138

Hardcore BUSTie

i think it's been determined that these threads are NOT for men to come and share their opinions of breastiness of ze ladeez.

now i'll slink out, as i most definetely don't have small breasts.

oh, but the pencil test. i remember tesao said that in brazil the pencil test wasn't to determine size, but sagginess. which made more sense to me, since i failed it until i hit a D

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post Jul 5 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #4139

Hardcore BUSTie

Gosh, AB, SO sorry to disappoint you, especially since your opinion is really all that matters.

Dick.

+Quote Post
amazing_bass
post Jul 4 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #4140

Actually, I think tight shirts are a bad idea for flat-chested women. Although I happen to prefer the look of large female breasts (as chauvinistic and shallow as that may sound), a flat-chested woman can still look very sexy to me if she dresses herself right.

A loose shirt is a flat (yes, that's flat, not fat) woman's friend, especially if she wears a bra. There's nothing worse than seeing the unsightly seams and lines of a brassiere that only call attention to the disappointing lack of a chest. This look prompts one to question what the purpose of the bra is in the first place. (These seams and lines look bad on a busty woman, too.) However, a shirt that doesn't hug the body (not necessarily really baggy, just not super tight) shows off the slim physique that you might work out and/or diet so hard to maintain without calling attention to the breasts.

Then again, this is just one man's opinion. In some other cultures, big breasts are symbols of motherhood and age, not sexuality. Thus, accentuating a flat chest may look good to some men. All I ask is that you consider what I have said, but dress however you think it looks best.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 205 206 207 208 209 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 09:24 AM