176 Pages V  « < 78 79 80 81 82 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
culturehandy
post May 16 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #1581

(o)(o)

Dear M.

Well, I tried. You are a grown man who is evidently very spineless. You are a pathetic human being who punishes people and doesn't tell them. With that said, you need to grow up and when someone has an issue, let them know. This is ultimately your loss. While I was upset for about 15 seconds, I am no longer. The way you treat me and the way you emotionally mind fuck me is reminiscant of my ex. Who I fuck is my business, I would never get involved with someone like you, ever. Give it up.

While things ended on a sour note, that's fine. I took the high road, you cannot and if I run into you and you try to make amends, I will not, based purely on how you dealt with this. Sure I'll be irked by your behaviour for a bit, but there is more to me than drinking and staying out all night. Better watch your health all that drinking and be so overweight isn't good for you. There is a reason your brother doesn't talk to you anymore and your mother wants you out of the house. Perhaps you should start analyzing yourself instead of everyone else. Did you notice what the mutual connection of all this is? It's you. You are the constant you are the one who is causation, your behaviour is.

I won't be seeing you around.

CH.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post May 16 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #1582

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Dear you,
You are the door in my past that I will not reopen. It's better this way, at least for me. I've made peace with it all, and I sleep peacefully at night with hardly a thought of what was or could have been. I have a great life now. A wonderful, loving, supportive husband, beautiful kids, a nice home,decent job, everything I was looking for back then. I understand you better now. Hindsight being 20/20 and all. I've recently discovered some things that makes a few of the quirkier parts of your personality make sense. And you were with me in spirit during the discovery even if you were thousands of miles away.

And I still can't shake you right now. It seems wrong to not share with you the outcome that has culminated over the last 4 years. It's because of you, your encouragement that I now have the courage to do it. This means so much to me. To reclaim the parts of me that were lost, to permanaently shut some doors to the past. And I keep looking back at your door. And I know I can not open it. So let me just say, "Thank you!"

Pixie

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post May 16 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #1583

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

double post

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
mouse
post May 15 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #1584

Most Likely Procrastinating

dear girl in front of me in line at the spa,

i'm really, really sorry about this but i think you may have paid for my butt sad.gif

i went in for a bikini wax, and explained to the aesthetician that i also wanted some stray hairs on my cheeks gone. she told me that was more expensive, which i was fine with. the procedure was carried out; the hairs were removed. i went to pay, but you were already at the register. i heard you say "but isn't the custom bikini only $39?" to the girl at the desk, to which she replied "yes but i was told you also had the outside tushy" (SEE, this is why i always have to explain to them once i get there what i want. who can bring themselves to say "tushy" over the phone? or anywhere, for that matter!?). i was about to pipe up "oh, no, i think that was me" but a: how embarassing! and b: you didn't correct her. i figured perhaps you had the same issue as i did and wasn't about to embarrass us both, so i kept my mouth shut.

when it was my turn, i only got charged for the bikini wax. nothing about the "tushy" was mentioned.

dear girl, i am really really sorry. i'm sorry you had to pay for me to get hairs removed from my butt. i hope that karma duly reports back to you someday soon, but until then, you have my heartfelt apology and thanks.

xo
mouse

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
treehugger
post May 13 2008, 03:48 AM
Post #1585

cryostat bitch

F,

You are a complete, heartless ass. Everybody deserves ONE chance.

Disappointed in you,

TH

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 12 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #1586

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Dear culture,
That is what I've been telling myself the past few weeks. Still doesn't make me less anxious.
--lilac

Dear self,
No, you do not need matching luggage right now. You can't afford it, no matter how cute and practical it would be, and it will be there when you get some extra money.

Also, stop crushing on your coworker. Or at least try to get over it as fast as possible, before you find yourself doing something stupid involving beer, love songs and god knows what else (let's see, roses? Drunken ramblings about historical figures?).
--me

Dear job gods,
Thank you. wink.gif Hopefully moving 2000 miles is worth it.
--lilac

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 12 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #1587

(o)(o)

Dear Self,

Do you even know what you want anymore? There is a lot out there for you to explore, you have nothing but time. you'll find your passion.

CH.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 12 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #1588

new highs in personal lows daily!

yay for yuefie!!!!!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pherber
post May 12 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #1589

Hardcore BUSTie

Wait, not yet! tongue.gif

Yuefie, I had no idea, it was for a biopsy! *gasps*
I'm sooo happy for you, not having cancer!
(((((Yuefie)))))

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 12 2008, 07:04 AM
Post #1590

(o)(o)

Yuef, that is GREAT news!!!

and the avi fucking.rocks.

Back to letters!

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 12 2008, 06:08 AM
Post #1591

beachcomber

YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YUEFIE !!!!!
that's fantastic!!!! I am so totally trully Happy & Glad for you!!
((((((((((Ms Yuefster)))))))))))

Life/Powers that be:
thankyou for the phemoninal gift of my wonderful familie.
frecklette has such an amazing kind heart and sweet soul, I See Her and she takes my breath away with awe at this young woman she is becoming more and more.
and the mr, so often knowing more what's really better for me than I will admit (calling my mother yesterday anyway, even if I was still mad at her, knowing I'd be sorry if I didn't) and the crazi deep way he really loves me, bumps, warts and all.
please let our familie come through this intact ? give us what we need to be ok bc I can't imagine life any differently and selfishly I don't want to.
my heart is full and content finally; whatever you want in exchange is yours, just let us all be ok.
freckle

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
MsYuefie
post May 12 2008, 03:14 AM
Post #1592

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Dr. N,

I can't believe you called me yourself, on a weekend no less! I was so confused when you said it was you that I was tongue tied for a moment. Thanks so much for calling me the biopsy results as soon as you got them back. YAY for no cancer and nothing abnormal! Of all the doctors I've dealt with over the years for mom & dad and everyone else, you are by far the most warm, caring, and competent. Hell, you exceed competence, I'm not even sure what to call it, except that it's apparent that you truly give a damn about your patients in a way most don't seem to anymore. I wish all doctors were like you.

Dear hospital staff,

You were all so kind and helpful. Thanks especially to the nurses in the recovery room with the warm blankets and pain/anti-nausea drugs!

Pherber, your post cracked me up. You were absolutely right, everything was fine and I am so thankful I was asleep for the surgery. The worst part has definitely been the pain and boredom of recovery.

Freckle, you're such a doll. Hope you had a fantastic mother's day, sweet pea.

(((((((BUSTies)))))))) 'cause you all rock.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 10 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #1593

beachcomber

mom: not calling you tomorrow.
you got the card(s) and that's mainly bc I had already bought them before our last conversation but hopefully you picked up on me only signing my name & no 'love' before it ?
that you haven't called this past week when I didn't shows me you are mad too - Good!
you have no freakin' idea what's going on here right now- shit- I don't think I've ever been this scared about anything ever in my life before now and I'm shutting you out on purpose bc at this point, you're not Worthy of knowing.
if you were thinking I'd let you know if we learned anything else really serious, you're wrong.
happy freakin' mother's day,
youngest daughter

self: stop. freaking. out.
stop jumping to terrible conclusions.
stop falling apart on the mr bc that's the last thing he needs, and start being the strong woman he fell in love with so he can let down his guard to lean on you for a change.
also, go easier on frecklette please. she's a good girl, you know this, she also needs you to keep it together instead of looking at her & crying at the awful pictures of possibilities playing non-stop in your head.
you have such a Wonderful familie- stop mourning that and start celebrating the gift of it.
no more ass-backwards thinking & I really mean it~
gentle hugs,
me

(((((((yuefie)))))))) it's ok to be scared but you're going to come through it fine. (((((yeufie)))))

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
pherber
post May 10 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #1594

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(MsYuefie @ May 7 2008, 11:46 AM) *
Dear Dr. N,

You rock and are the nicest doc I've ever met and I know I'm in great hands. But, I am terrified of going under anesthesia and of the pain afterwards, so please take good care of me.
Dear hospital staff,

I know it's not a major, it's not as if I'm having heart surgery, but please, please be nice to me. I am scared shitless and a big baby, so please be kind.

(((Yuefie)))
I was in the exact same situation 6 months ago. Except, I was even more scared, so here's my experience in hindsight:

1.) You're not a baby, everyone is scared, that's why they give you tranquilizers before the OP.
2.) Anesthesia = BEST. THING. EVER. Imagine what it would be like without it! blink.gif
3.) The painkillers, they instantly give you after the OP, work within seconds.
4.) Hospital staff are unbelievably nice and patient, I'm still amazed just how nice they were!
5.) It does suck, but only because you'll be stoned and hungry, the scar is itching, you'll be dying for a shower, and you'll be a bit bored, having to watch TV all day, being too groggy to read... It's a bit like Woodstock, without the music. laugh.gif

Yes, I'm silly, but afterwards, you'll laugh at it, too. Promise. smile.gif

+Quote Post
damona
post May 10 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #1595

can i go to bed now?

dear jealous boy,

you know, i am allowed to do things that do not include you now and then! you had already made plans, that did not include me i might add, so i made other plans! you don't like that group of my friends, and the last time we tried to include you in that group you were uncomfortable and left early anyway! so why are you pitching a fit? that i dared to go and have fun??? is it because you don't like those people so i shouldn't either? is it because you didn't have much fun on your evening out? is that what it is? i'm sorry if you didn't get laid last night, that's not my fault! guess what? i didn't either! ugh. i can't believe i'm wasting time and energy on all this drama. i love you so much but you give me way too much emotional shit to wade thru. i have soooo much else going on in my life right now, i can't handle a 35 year old man having a tantrum cuz i hurt his feelings. honestly. i love you to death, but i can't handle this shit.

love always,
me

dear husband,

i don't know how you put up with me, but i'm sure as hell glad you do! anybody else would have buried my body in the back yard by now, including the above mentioned person! no matter how much he thinks we are destined to be together! i love you so much. sometimes i love our unconventional family but there are times i wish it was just you and me and the kids and we could just pack up and move somewhere far, far away. i love all the people in our family, but sometimes i wish we'd never started this b/c i start feeling smothered. oh well. there's too many hearts involved right now, and, realistically, i don't want to uninvolve them, i just wish that we were all like you! your lack of jealously and generous accepting nature just blows my mind sometimes.

love you forever,
me

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 10 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #1596

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear coworker,

You think you are so funny, but being funny and not real with your client is what got your ass cursed out yesterday. It was perfect timing. There you were, not answering any questions directly, not talking straight with me, being childish, and acting like a clown - talking weird shit waiting for your client to come back. I sat there wishing you would go back to your office. When he did come back, he was pissed at you for making him wait and sending him away in the first place, and then you got cursed the f--- out! No, I did not try to step in because I was mesmerized by the train wreck. Where did your witty humor go? Straight out the fucking window, heh? I am tired of the weird shit that comes out of your mouth, and on monday, young man, we are going to have a chat about it!

Neurotic.N

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 9 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #1597

Big Fat Bitch

Dear Crazypants,

Are you RETARDED? Seriously. I have told you EXACTLY what you need to know to reach endgame. But YOU WON'T DO IT! You just keep bashing your head into the wall while I stand by impatiently tapping my foot waiting for you to get over it.

AP

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
sidecar
post May 7 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #1598

Queen of the underground

dear people i work with, coworkers and members:

i love you, but i can't make updates on the web if you don't tell me things need updating. not psychic.

thanks,

s

+Quote Post
falljackets
post May 7 2008, 06:34 AM
Post #1599

crush groovin'

dear job goddess,

please let her call soon and make the offer a good one. don't have her low-ball me because i've shown a lot of interest, which they easily could read as desperation. the better the offer, the easier it will be for me to put 'roo in daycare. i need to work but it's only about the money, so if i accept the offer, can you make the job NOT suck??

and when she does call, please give me some presence of mind so i can speak like a professional. it's early still and i have only had a half a cup of coffee so far...

thanks!

fj

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 7 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #1600

it's cards on the table time

(((MsYuefie)))

Dear you,

You know, don't bother. I am up to my ears here with all kinds of work stuff competing for my attention. Flaky people were never favourites of mine and following our last botched meetup I don't particularly see why I should make an exception for you.

You're a great guy in many ways, but I strongly suspect ultimately everything must always be on your terms. I'm thinking innocuous; if you're not it's just as well you're not getting in touch.

Later, Me

Dear forces that be,

Please deliver what I need. I am aware of my position and am taking nothing for granted. You don't need me to learn a lesson.

Thanks for listening, Me

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 78 79 80 81 82 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 08:40 PM