Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 232 233 234 235 236 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
kelkello
post Sep 17 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #4661

The rest is gravy...

Catlady, I had the very same desire just yesterday afternoon.

My confession: I'm an independent, groovy, single chick. Yet I still wait anxiously for him to call. It makes me sick.

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 17 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #4662

the moistiest

* i want to liquidate everything i own, save my laptop and a few choice books.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 16 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #4663

sassygrrl

Thanks ginger! I miss my pets. I plan to get some more soon... I'll be able to play with McCrush's pets tomorrow. I can't wait. smile.gif

Confession: I bought a pint of Mint Chocolate Brownie ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery today just for me.... smile.gif

Pepper, get your drink on!!

Confession: I am amazed by the Illusionist movie.... smile.gif Holy shit.

Confession: I still have at least three loads of laundry left to do, but fuck it. Not gonna happen tonight.

Confession: I spent over $100 on clothes today, and feel no remorse. Because, I needed underwear and jeans... smile.gif I do plan on splurging on Lost and GA tomorrow at Best Buy though. I need to curtail my internet spending though....

Confession: Worried a little about my shit job. I have yet another review next week to see if they will keep me or not. I feel almost too lazy to look for another one. It was such a pain to even find this one. Bleh.
I know that I can find a better one though. It's just the motivation that's getting me. I guess that this job is getting me by for now, and that's okay. It's paying the rent.

That last post had too many smileys, but I'm a little drunk... ha.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 16 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #4664

i AM going to start drinking now. it's 3:20 in the afternoon and i just don't care. i can't take the 'meh' anymore.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Sep 16 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #4665

Hardcore BUSTie

I was out until 6am this morning. And when I woke up at 1pm I was still really really drunk.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Sep 16 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #4666

Hardcore BUSTie

doodle your confession made me giggle! smile.gif

Freckle, my avatar is a sun concure, I used to have as a pet. I just photoshoped it a bit.

sassy, don't feel bad a about missing your dog. My bird, that's my avatar died, unexpectedly alomst a year ago, and I still miss her every day.

Confessions:

I feel like I am a loser and I am never going to find a better job. And I don't search all that terrible hard b/c I really want to start my own business. I just don't have the funding, so I have to put it off. Which scares the crap out of me b/c I fear I will turn out just like my mother who had big dreams but never accomplished anything.

I hate talking on the phone with my mother. She has to repeat everything ten times and it makes me want to stab something into my eye.

I think I need a drink........

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Sep 16 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #4667

Hardcore BUSTie

It's the masochist in me, what can I say? laugh.gif

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 16 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #4668

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

flanker, WHY would you do that?! I pretend that, by buying skinny and sugar-free, the drinks are good for me wink.gif.

sassygrrl, our confessions are so alike.

I know that I need to stop spending but I have no remorse (although occasionally a wave of panic) over the things I buy myself as they make me happy. I am trying to rent dvds as opposed to buying them, though. Saying that, I've just bought some dvds and books that I *must* own. The convenience of online shopping scares me.

I too miss my dog. When my sister was born -almost 10 years ago- we had to find her a new home (through Irish Setter rescue) because she was so distraught. Sometimes I wish we had kept her instead of the screaming baby.

I have an intense case of The Fear over my dissertation. Nerves and panic have engulfed me in a suffocating shroud. I want to curl up with my 15tog duvet, Chocolat on dvd and a pint of Haagen Dazs. I can't though sad.gif.

I only have a vague idea what day it is.

The Fear is intensifying my other emotions (PMS not helping either) but I'm freaking out about the boy leaving tomorrow. I know we'll be fine and we'll make our LDR work, and that we love each other more and more each day, but it still terrifies me how much I'll miss him. He's my world, my lover and my best friend and I know I'm going to cry at the train station tomorrow and then have to pull myself together to finish the bloody dissertation.

Are my BUSTies bored yet of my dissertation? cos I am! even the word is becoming a chore.

I really need to get back to it.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 16 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #4669

sassygrrl

Flanker, I did the exact same thing the other night! I too was looking for a job at Starbucks site, but the nutriional information pulled me in... happy job searching vibes... I could use some too...ahem.

Confession: Still having dreams about exboys. Not liking it.

Confession: I resent doing laundry right now, which is one main reason I want to go out tomorrow and buy some new clothes. Especially cute undies. For the fact that McCrush boy make see them someday as well. And I hate doing laundry.

Confession: I know that I should be civil to flatmate right now, but she's being uber bitch as of lately, and I don't want to deal with it.

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Sep 16 2006, 12:04 AM
Post #4670

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I'm having fun on a Friday night... looking up the nutritional information of my favorite Starbucks beverages! Have you tried it before? It's fun! blink.gif You can put in the size of the drink, the type of milk, AND yes or no to whipped cream. Then you tell it to recalculate, and all the info is updated.

I'm supposed to be doing job search stuff right now. At least I looked at the career info on the website before I found the nutrition info, right?

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
lowredmoon
post Sep 15 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #4671

Hardcore BUSTie

i confess:
* i've been sitting so long at the computer that my ass actually hurts. so i went and got a pillow to sit on.

* i have been avoiding everyone's phone calls, because i don't want to talk to them. i feel like we've already said everything, and i have no desire to hear about anyone else's problems right now, when i have so damn many of my own. and if they want to talk about their wonderful lives and/or their boy troubles, then i resent them, because i don't have either.

*i'm sitting home alone on a friday night, surfing craftster and knitting. and really, i'm completely happy doing it.

* i resent that i am the only person in this house/member of this family who tries to keep the house clean, and when i see it all crumble back down into a huge mess, i want to cry and go back to bed.

* i'm really kind of enjoying being unemployed, sitting around in my pajamas all day watching television and knitting. add in a psychic phone line and substitute hipster roommates for my parents, and i'm winona ryder in reality bites.

* i'm giving up on finding a wonderful job, and concentrating on finding a job that will just get me by. and i'm looking at going back into a caretaking field (elder care this time), because even though it's not what i want, i have experience and i'm good at it. and at the same time, i hate that i always end up in some kind of caretaker role because there are no other opportunities around here for me, and because my experience in these roles aren't valued by any other prospective employer in any other field.

* that i can't sleep at night, so i've been taking benadryl to knock myself out.

--------------------
"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."
--Margaret Atwood

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 15 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #4672

sassygrrl

Confession: I plan on drinking the wine that I was going to drink last night. Probably by myself while watching Sideways.

Confession: I really need retail therapy this weekend. I do not feel guilty about buying clothes or dvds/cds or books for that matter, because they make me quite happy.

Confession: I'll remember HALT next week at work. Sounds like good advice.

Confession: I plan on eating loads of chocolate tonight b/c I'm PMSing hardcore.

Confession: I still miss my dog... sad.gif Even though she's been dead for 6 years, I miss her.

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Sep 15 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #4673

Lip Balm Aficionado

confession: doodlebug's post made me laugh. out loud. very hard. much to the chagrin of others. oopsie.

confession: I spend way too much money on the frivilous, last minute, impulse items when buying groceries. whenever I am at the natural foods market, I always end up throwing in whatever new frou frou new organic chocolate they just stocked, lip balm, roll on lavender (it's aromatherapy for de-stressing!), the latest issues of magazines like alternative health, natural health, body & soul, and all the cooking mags like bon appetit, gourmet, etc.

confession: I know I'm broke and I should make better choices on how I spend the money I do have, but I don't feel guilty about buying these things for myself. They make me happy smile.gif

confession: I know I spend WAY too much money on magazines in general and that I should read more books.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Sep 15 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #4674

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: today I am cursed with farts, and not only am I cursed with farts, but these ones are so stinky that I can't stand to be around myself.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Sep 15 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #4675

Hardcore BUSTie

ginger-

I get that way at places sometimes too, like when I went to pick up my prescriptions at the big hospital pharamacy, and there are 2 or 3 different ways/places/lines to get your meds from, all very specific instructions and am always fearful I am getting it wrong and will sit there and sit there, feeling wronger and wronger and wanting to ask someone how it works but am too embarrassed. (fyi I was ok and only waited about 20 mns yest).

confession: either it's my eyes, or I wish there were a way to see fellow busties icons & logo's better, bc some of them look really interesting and funny to me. ( i-e the ones that come to mind first: faith's -what does that say? and ginger's: what the hell is that? to ME it looks like some sort of bluebird made of mercury maybe? (my eyes are I think are not so good..). mine, for what it's worth, is a statue of a lovely strong looking female on the side of a bridge in paris on the sein, taken from a boat while we were going past .)

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Sep 15 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #4676

Hardcore BUSTie

I had to go to the BMV today and I always have a little panic attack, I feel like they are going to some how forget to call me and I'll just be trapped there all day, wondering when my turn is. I was nervous the whole time I was there.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 15 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #4677

Dragon Velocity

thanks, butterfly.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
butterfly
post Sep 15 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #4678

BUSTie

Well, I guess there only has to be one possible good outcome.

And I hope that you find it Wombat.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 15 2006, 12:05 PM
Post #4679

Dragon Velocity

Glad you like it.

Didn't realize it was so long!

It just came out, like that. Nice.

Think I'll keep it too.

It took awhile for me to come by this. I need it for myself for my next step, too.

I tend to think everything's just going to end badly. That there are not too many good possible outcomes. That I don't have much of a chance. And I need to stop thinking that way.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
butterfly
post Sep 15 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #4680

BUSTie

Wombat, that HALT acronym seems like pretty good advice! (well all of it sounded good to me)
Hmmm gonna have to remember that, thanks for posting it.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 232 233 234 235 236 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 08:02 AM