Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 190 191 192 193 194 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
sassygrrl
post Aug 17 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #3821

sassygrrl

I confess not having a career for a while.

I confess I want a dog.

I confess that I want to go to grad school, but I don't know where. I just miss school, and I miss studying. I also hate working, and the 9-5 bullshit that goes with it.

I confess that I'll lose my boyfriend.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 16 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #3822

(o)(o)

Now that a "friend" chose his g/f over me (maybe it's karma...) I hope the relationship fails miserably.

I think his girlfriend is a spoiled fucking brat. I also hope she never trusts him again.

I feel like a really bad person for thinking this, but then I think of the situation and I'm pretty fucking mad.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Aug 16 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #3823

Hardcore BUSTie

My boyfriend's plants all got some horrible disease/bug, and I think it's because of the time I picked a bunch of wildflowers and put the vase next to them. I am not going to say anything though.

RIP plants sad.gif

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Aug 16 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #3824

Hardcore BUSTie

i confess i'm not as smart as i appear to be

i confess i dont see owning a house or having a real career in my near future

i confess i covet normalcy

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 15 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #3825

Hardcore BUSTie

I just used my Pops credit card and spent almost 600$ on clothes and shoes.

I kinda feel guilty about it. I wouldn't have done it if he hadn't offered. He said he wants me to have nice things and not to worry about it.

I am just following my personal motto: Never be afraid to spend someone else's money.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 12 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #3826

(o)(o)

I hope that DKS breaks up with his girlfriend.

When I found out two people I used to work with were getting married, I laughed hysterically.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mornington
post Aug 12 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #3827

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I confess I want a kitten. Despite having a dog, two rabbits, and no space.

I confess I do not particularly want to be a stepmother. I'm afraid of resenting the boy and being a bitch. At the same time, I want to like him and get to know him and be someone he looks up to. I'm scared I won't be able too, that I'll lose my temper, or just be crap at parenting.

I'm scared I'll lose my boyfriend because of this.

I confess that I laughed that my stepsister got in shit with the police for her drug use, and is now going through treatment to wean her off whatever she was on. I'm also really, really tempted to start a rumour that she's a crack whore. That my father - and her mother - turned a blind eye to all her problems makes me mad, and I feel sorry for her. Still think she's an idiot, though.

+Quote Post
starshine
post Aug 12 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #3828

Hardcore BUSTie

THe only thing keeping me from quitting grad school is the $40,000 in debt I've taken out for it. Why do these decisions always come down to money and not what it's doing to my happiness/life?!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 10 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #3829

Hardcore BUSTie

I never understood people who feel the need to discuss the amount they pay in property taxes, how much their house cost, or what their interest rate is in public. I have always thought it was obnoxious. I was once asked what my house cost and I wouldn't answer because that is a) a fuckin rude ass question and cool.gif none of your business

I don't mind discussing these things in general terms but specific dollar amounts is a huge turn off. And yet so many people seem to think it is okay to do. Usually I think these people are arrogant tards who are so insecure they have show off their money situation

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 10 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #3830

(o)(o)

I find people who say they have lots of money and don't have debt to be fake and pretentious. Not to mention irriating because they brag about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Aug 7 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #3831

the moistiest

i confess i bought an iphone. and then i went to goodwill to buy a $2 fleece.

i confess that i judge the dirty hippies at the cooperative supermarket, but justify it b/c i know they are judging me for leaving with plastic bags.

i confess that i might actually be...happy... and that i'm trying to train myself to think that it's not a dirty word.

i confess that i read perezhilton, even though i HATE him with every fiber of my being, and believe that i can shit out wittier observations than that window-licker.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 6 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #3832

Hardcore BUSTie

Sometimes I feel like I'll never fall in love because I'm too used to being on my own and not wanting to completely share my life with somebody.

I hate that my body has naturally soft muscle tone, and I have to work at being fit and strong, otherwise I feel soft and lazy.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Aug 2 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #3833

Hardcore BUSTie

I had sex twice with a man who was drawing my portrait. Yesterday we spent the whole evening in his bed. I don't plan to tell any of my friends and I don't know how old he is...I'd guess between 35-40. I also don't plan to sleep with him again. But it was fun.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Aug 2 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #3834

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't care if my co-workers hate me. Though most of them like me....I have just been really snarky and pissy lately at work.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Aug 2 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #3835

Hardcore BUSTie

((CH))

Innocence can certainly result in doing stupid things (like lying about your age to someone whose going to find out eventually! Arg!), but the reason I find it attractive in men is the lack of baggage and cynicism/jadedness.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 2 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #3836

(o)(o)

I'm carrying on with a man who has a girlfriend. I've known him for 12 years. All but two of the times we ahve got together, something has happened.

I am sick of haing reassurance issues.

I just want to go home.

I've been smoking a lot of weed lately.

I miss him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Aug 2 2007, 03:35 AM
Post #3837

cryostat bitch

confession:

my condo is beautiful, gorgeous, the place of my dreams...and i'm regretting buying it. because now i am trapped at a sucky job, because it pays well, and i burned my bridges as far as going anywhere else when i took the job.

confession:

i've been looking at real-estate ads fantasizing about getting a little bitty studio condo downtown....cheaper living. lower condo fees. better bus service. cheaper utilities. even though i'd miss the amount of space i have now.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
starshine
post Aug 1 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #3838

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I've been reading only teen/young adult lit this summer, and have no desire to read any adult books because these days they seem way too dark. (i've also been running the kids programming at the local library so I figure this is more than okay)

and I haven't been using my email for 2 months. people are getting a little upset but the world's still turning wink.gif lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 1 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #3839

(o)(o)

I'd really like to know if this person is my shadow.

I have informed LL of this too.

*grumbles to self*

--------------------

+Quote Post
HandyCulture
post Jul 31 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #3840

Confession; I am high right now. smile.gif

So am I. smile.gif

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 190 191 192 193 194 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 08:54 AM