The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
hellotampon
post Sep 20 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #81

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't think we need a separate thread to speculate about young girls with big boobs, Allison-Shine... I can think of at least 3 current boob threads off the top of my head already. Use one of those.

I have big boobs and my sister does not. I should hope she doesn't sit around obsessing over where mine came from. Although in our case it's pretty obvious that it depends on what side of the family you take after.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p_176
post Sep 20 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #82

Hardcore BUSTie

the hormones in the food do not always manifest in huge boobs - it's also possibly why so many girls are getting their periods at a younger again, and it's also another possible theory for why so many young girls are being diagnosed with PCOS as well.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Sep 20 2009, 07:08 AM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(stargazer @ Sep 19 2009, 11:54 AM) *
Allison-Shine, I'm glad someone else noticed this phenomenon and not just me. What are their mothers' feeding them? I've seen so many Chesty McGee Juniors. blink.gif

Yes I have seen so many of these "Chesty McGee Juniors" too, especially in the summertime. I hear many theories regarding the trend in so many girls blossoming so early:
  • Their diet and all the protiens and hormones in food-But I was a teenager between 5-10 years ago so this theory can't be that recent.
  • Excercise-Well not all teenage girls, or kids in general are active and play sports, many have unactive lifestyles
  • Obesity-Many "Chesty Mc Gee Juniors" are not obese or fat, but are rather proportionate
  • Genetics-The most believable one, they get this way from their Mother, Grandmother or even one side of the family
  • "Evolution"-Maybe we are just witnessing a huge trend in the evolving of the female form.

Most of us have a younger sister or relative or even a daughter who is one of these girls. We see them around town, at the beach or the mall.

I was thinking about starting a separate thread about this. My 16 year old sister is now a D cup as of last week so I have some experience with the subject. I have discussed this in private message with some fellow Busties and we shared so many things about it as well. But what the heck would I call it ? LOL

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 19 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #84

brown delicious

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Sep 18 2009, 12:53 PM) *
I wonder how common is a D cup among 16-17 year olds? Seems like I see her size among that age set more and more.

Allison-Shine, I'm glad someone else noticed this phenomenon and not just me. What are their mothers' feeding them? I've seen so many Chesty McGee Juniors. blink.gif

hellotampon, you are right about the jeering occurring regardless of breast size. I asked a male friend if it matters really the size of the breasts or just that they can see their shape through a shirt that matters. He said the latter.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 19 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #85

Big Fat Bitch

Well if it's not one thing it's another. Somebody is always gonna find something to stare at & be creepy.

I have a guy I call Stare-y J because he just literally leers at me. He's done it for four hours before, the first two hours were from across the room, the second two he came & sat down next to me. My friends openly mocked him & I ignored him. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of my attention. The funny thing is that he's too scared of me to actually talk to me unless he gets drunk.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Sep 18 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #86

Hardcore BUSTie

I could have small tits and still be annoyed by leering. Boobs have nothing to do with it.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #87

Big Fat Bitch

My tits are huge & I know it's what people notice first. I'm a realist, Allison_shine & I'm not ashamed of my tetas. They aren't a barometer of my self-worth or a *source of anxiety for me, they're just a couple bags o' flesh.

Even Dolly Parton in her platinum wigs, high-whore drag makeup, & sparkly outfits knows that it's really her boobs that attract the initial attention. She is a well of AMAZING talent, but the boobs are always gonna be mentioned first. She could be in sweats & a doorag at the grocers & the first thing people would notice would still be her tits. happy.gif

And I swing back & forth between annoyance & acceptance. It's gotta be pretty odious for me to take offense.

ETA *They are occasionally a source of anxiety around my family. They are VERY modest & even two inches of cleav gets me the stink eye.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Sep 18 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #88

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Sep 18 2009, 05:01 PM) *
Y'know, the leering never goes away completely. On FB I took a quiz that asked what people first noticed about me & it answered my eyes. Which is poppycock. It's the tetas. A guy I hadn't seen since high school agreed that he could remember my boobs still. They're out there whether we like it or not.

Yes, and who would admit openly on a FB wall and page in front of others that it is your "tetas" that they first notice ? laugh.gif

My sister is in that boastful stage right now, because of her somewhat sassy personality. But as she gets older and mentally matures more, I wonder if she will tire of or be less amused of the leering and occasional comments. Time will tell.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #89

Big Fat Bitch

Y'know, the leering never goes away completely. On FB I took a quiz that asked what people first noticed about me & it answered my eyes. Which is poppycock. It's the tetas. A guy I hadn't seen since high school agreed that he could remember my boobs still. They're out there whether we like it or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Sep 18 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #90

Hardcore BUSTie

My sister is 16 and a high school Junior and had a fitting last week. She is now a D cup (36D). She is handling it real well though, physically and mentally. Her chest is not cumbersome to her and rarely gets bothered by immature comments anyway. I think it gets a little easier in your later teen years than what the early bloomers have to deal with in adolescence and junior high. Point is, you don't have to wait until your an adult for all the snickering and teasing to go away, but the comments and the learing never go completely away either, lol.

She is the first D cup in our immediate family between her, our mom (38C still I beleive) and me. I don't know how she got this big. I remember 4-5 years ago she was just an AA-A like it was yesterday. I wonder how common is a D cup among 16-17 year olds? Seems like I see her size among that age set more and more. She's proud of what she has but for the first time ever she is concerned that she could get too big. She's like "I can handle being a DD at most, but being anything more than that would be too much, I would feel like a freak and then they would feel to too big for my body" (Shes 5'6" probably 135 lbs still, she has nice shape). As a 34B, I really don't have an answer.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Aug 26 2009, 03:40 PM
Post #91

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I wonder if some of it has to do with breast shape as well. For me and underwire with a sheer and less restrictive fabric makes my girls look like a billiard ball at the end of a sock. However, if there is no shaping, seaming, everything appears softer and curvier. Now, some liengerie has bra type padding. Thoes are great to look at but cannot be slept in afterwards for me. cool.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Aug 26 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #92

Hardcore BUSTie

I only have two bras that are in my actual size (apparently I'm a 42F) and the rest are still in 40DD because I can't afford the ones in my real size. Also I've found that the supportive bras in my proper size can still feel a bit restrictive, maybe because they have so much to hold up.

I'm usually fully dressed when cc_boy is around but after sex I like to just wear a tank top and panties.

+Quote Post
ketto
post Aug 26 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #93

Hardcore BUSTie

I always feel most comfortable in something with lots of support, but it drives my boyfriend crazy when I wear something with no support or not bra, so now I'm inclined to pick stuff out that has very little support, which makes it more comfortable for me when we get intimate.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Aug 26 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #94

Hardcore BUSTie

lol, I looked at it again and realized that what I thought was a build in cup was actually just the website's way of showing how it would look when filled out. That is, when filled out by some magically large but perky breasted woman.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 25 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #95

Big Fat Bitch

Okay, I am confused. The first one has NO support (What are you seeing that I am missing? Sure, there aren't any unsightly seams to slip, but there's also nothing to hold shape. If you have sag, it's gonna be visible in that "fried egg on a nail" way instead of the "seams aren't in the right place" way. Both are unflattering.), the second has underwire support, the last one also has no support & the dreaded seaming. Of the three, I would look best & be most comfortable in number two.

--------------------

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Aug 25 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #96

Hardcore BUSTie

I would look better in the first two then the last one because the first two have that built in support. I have a babydoll outfit from Torrid and it has a full on bra with hooks at the back built into it. I think we have the same issue with seems going right over the breasts instead of underneath.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 25 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #97

Big Fat Bitch

Huh. See, now I wouldn't wear that blue number if paid. It's hella cute, but would be as unflattering as hell on me.

So I bought this lovely maxi dress. I needed a convertible bra, found one, it seems okay. I put the dress on again today. I do not know how I failed to notice this, but JEBUS CRIPES, MY TITS ARE FUCKING HUGE. It's just like, BA-BAM! TITTAYS! I know that they are swollen right now, but damn, yo. I'm only a DD & I look like a fucking sideshow freak.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Aug 25 2009, 07:44 AM
Post #98

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I was just reading through the small breast thread and one of the posters commented on finding sexy lingerie w/o cups that looked really good. Well, when I look at negligies and teddys and the like, I hate the ones that have shaping around the bust. Unless they are structured like a bra (w/padding) all the seams or cups due to me is emphasize my sagginess in a way that is very unsexy. dry.gif So who does look good in structured lingerie? I'm not sure that I am explaining this right. I look better in something like this than I do in something like this. I would even have trouble with something like this because my breast would drop down below the seaming. Am I the only one with this problem?

I actually like the blue one enough that my fingers are itching for my credit card.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
greeneyedgirlaz
post Jul 27 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #99

Newbie here...I've spent hours reading this entire thread & I feel like this is where I belong! I can relate to so many things that people have said and would like to say thanks for all the advice given. It feels good to be on a site where women can be supportive (we all know how we need "support"!) and not tear each other down. My stats...I'm 32, newly married (April '09), size 12/14 (depends on the brand), and my measurements are (US size) 36I *yes, I!*-33-43. I'm 5'4" and have narrow shoulders and a small back and waist. I have big 'ol hips and a big butt to balance out the huge jugs wink.gif

I'm working on losing weight to not only feel better about myself, but because my husband and I would like to have kids soon and I know I'll gain more. I shudder to think how big my boobs will be then!!! Like so many others have shared, I too developed early...C cups at 10 years old. Forwarding to now...awhile back I ordered a bra online...the Dream Tisha bra by Le Mystere, size 36H...Yuck! Like someone previously stated, I have no idea why Oprah recommended this bra! While the band fit/felt fabulous, the bra totally made my boobs pointy mad.gif I personally like mine to be lifted high with a nice rounded shape. I figured I was an I because the center didn't sit between the girls...there was too much boobage in the way.

After many hours online searching for bigger bras (that's how I came across this thread, BTW) I found BreakoutBras.com (always free shipping to US & Canada) and am very excited! *happy dance* I ordered the Panache Tango II Underwire Balconette and the Elomi Smoothing Foam Molded Plunge Underwire, both size 36GG (UK size) I'll let everyone know how the fit is when I receive them. I am grateful to have found this group and if anyone would like any advice or info I would be very happy to share. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
p_176
post Jul 21 2009, 07:25 AM
Post #100

Hardcore BUSTie

edit

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 05:11 AM