The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Inebriated Ramblings, stupefied and otherwise stupid things you've gone and done.
candycane_girl
post Jul 25 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

lol, the funny thing is that later that night I got a headache because of that extreme weather change. It was still cool to watch though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 24 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #22

cryostat bitch

hehe...ccg isn't it great how being stoned makes everything beautiful?

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 23 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

Ohhhhhhhh man I'm really stoned and it's raining so hard outside, it's so beautiful! And it's like the best sound in the world, I love the rain so much.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 18 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #24

cryostat bitch

I wanna try eating it! Smoking it gives me a sore throat and headache. smile.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 18 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #25

new highs in personal lows daily!

i wasn't looking down on you for the brownies, polly, personally i like the smoke high better.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
prophecy_grrl
post Jul 18 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #26

Hardcore BUSTie

Glad it was good for you, polly. smile.gif I am still stoned. It's definitely wearing off, but I'm still feeling it.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 18 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #27

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Y'know how there's some heroin addicts who are phobic about needles and won't shoot it? That's how I am about smoking, in general- never smoked a regular cigarette, and have no desire to start. I'm not phobic, per se, but I just think it's gross (for me- I don't care what other people do.)

Woke up earlier than I thought I would. Sleepy, but still feel good.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jul 18 2009, 06:25 AM
Post #28

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Eating it is definitly better than smoking it.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jul 18 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #29

brown delicious

Good to hear, Polly! We weren't sure if you felt anything. The drive home was amazing with the air hitting us. We will definitely get you outside after eating brownies next time.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 18 2009, 01:23 AM
Post #30

*snicker* now you have to try smoking it, poly. esp. with that gang, i'm sure you'd have a ball.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 18 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #31

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I lost my pot virginity tonight. Made brownies with prophecy, stargazer, humanist and ladyselena. Um, it's not bad. It seems like what being drunk would be like if I didn't just feel kinda crappy after I drink too much (and by "too much", I mean 2 drinks. Yeah, I feel crappy pretty quickly with most drinks.) I wouldn't say it was an amazing, life-altering experience (other than now being able to say I'd done it) or anything, but it feels good and I'd probably do it again. We ate the brownies about 5 hours ago and I still feel pretty good. It's interesting how the sensations and feelings you notice change over time.

My Facebook status right now says "Toasted. Nicely toasted." (Simpsons reference)

I had my wisdom teeth out last week and had nitrous for the first time since I was a kid and had a tooth pulled. I really didn't like that, and am much happier with this.

Well, I'll come back tomorrow and proof-read all of that, once I'm sober again.

Wow, that all took about twice as much concentration as I would have needed if I was sober.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post May 31 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

Ohhhhhhhhhh good god! I counted and realized that I have had 8 !!! drinks tonight. I am shocked at my good typing. Anyhoo, I wish so badly that I could write a drunken "please take me back I love you" letter to my ex - boyfriend. But even in my ridiculous state I know that that is a bad idea. Plus I don't want him to think that even in a drunken state he's all that enters my mind.

anyway, i'm about to do the white person thing. tonight i drank:

3 cosmos
3 vokda 7s
1 sex on the beach and
1 Mike's hard lemonade with berry flavour. or something.

blah. I need to go to bed.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 24 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #33

brown delicious

I have a really nice combo of vodka and pot following through my system right now. I'm glad I decided to go out tonight.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Apr 26 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

despite the rain and cold yesterday we helped some friends buy and set up a new grill on their back porch. I should say my girl and I laughed while we watched two men set it up then went to the store for beer and stuff to grill. I had been drinkin since about 4pm around 10pm was when I got slap happy.

During a game of trivial pursuit I got asked the question " What do men cut 94 miles of in a year? "

Without missing a beat I said " FARTS! " and then proceeded to be unable to stop laughing for about 15minutes. my stomach is sore and everytime I think about it. I start to giggle. I am hilarious.

if you are wondering the correct answer was wiskers. farts is a way funnier answer.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 25 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #35

i love that rhyme. me and my friends used to just make things up, so we never remembered which was the original one.
beer and rum, and you are done.
vodka and beer and i can't steer.
beer and whisky makes me frisky.

--------------------

+Quote Post
janeinane
post Apr 24 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

Beer before wine, everything fine.

That said, the real trick is you can only mix any two things only (beer + whiskey, beer + wine, wine + vodka, etc).

+Quote Post
Christine Nectar...
post Apr 24 2009, 07:30 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

ok, so i know that "beer before liquor makes you sicker", but what of beer before wine? i want to know.
by the time you tell me, it will be too late. oh well.

A is tired tonight from work, and it is such a draaaag....never thought i;'d use that word. i'm feeling the best i have in weeks, and want for portions. no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Ang-e-la-la
post Apr 19 2009, 01:01 PM
Post #38

This just cracks me up (I crack me up)!

My 22nd birthday, karaoke bar with a dozen or so friends. Such a FANTASTIC time tongue.gif

flashback to a 7th grade pool party: my gf Nicole (the host) is pissed that our gf Seasen didn't thank her when leaving. Nicole says this is very rude. Bad social etiquette. This is permanently engraved in my head.

Flash-forward to the karaoke bar at closing time: Lots of hugs and kisses and "thanks for coming"s. and lots more "thanks for coming"s. My bf at the time takes me back to my dorm and spends the night. I wake up the following morning, and the first thing out of my mouth... "Oh my god, did I remember to thank everybody for coming?". "Yes, Angela. For about 20 minutes. You were holding people up".

I really wanted everyone to know that I appreciated their coming laugh.gif

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Apr 14 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm on my second glass of wine and it isn't even 5:00 in the afternoon yet. Does my early schedule allow for such things? I just really want to fall asleep early tonight so that I am on tomorrow at my review. oops

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 31 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #40

PANTIES! ew.

Whoa. Wait, he wanted to SEE YOUR FILLINGS?!?! Did he want to tongue them or something? WTF. What kind of come-on is that................ I mean, right, unless you're Mr. Ed, which you're clearly NOT. ahaha! blink.gif

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 01:35 AM