The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams - why did I dream of so and so...naked?
jsmith
post Aug 24 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #21

It's Calamity Jenn

This one was weird, even for me.

I was going back and forth between two plots, but I'll describe them separately.
In one, I was at the coast with my family and SO. SO looked like an ex of mine, and he was addicted to crack (he isn't IRL) so I was fretting about what to do with him. I still loved him, but since he looked like an ex, and he was a drug addict, I was also wanting to be rid of him. I was wandering the streets, caught a ride from some guy, got back out a few minutes later, and started walking back to my hotel. I felt paranoid that the guy who'd given me a ride might come back and give me trouble. I came upon a crowd of people waiting to get into a water park, and got in line with them. The ground was so covered in algae that we didn't have to walk, we just slid around effortlessly.
The really WEIRD one was like this: I was lying on my bed, SO was to my right, my brother was to my left, and someone else was to SO's right. We were watching a movie which the unknown person claimed was Clockwork Orange. I had previously informed them that I refused to watch that trash, but s/he assured me that there were no violent scenes, so I let them put in the movie. The storyline was about a woman who was trying to get out of a relationship. Too often she would go to sleep and have bizarre dreams. The one I can remember was in stop-motion claymation. The coloring was very stark. It featured a small man with collar-length red hair.. then it cut to a tall person wearing a diaper with living, seeing eyes in the front, which were looking malevolently at the small man. A void appeared in the top of the little man's head, and a fetus-sized version of him flew straight up out of the void, and landed in a clear glass vase. The woman stared in bewilderment at the fetus, which grinned stupidly and stared back at her. All the while, there was a voice-over of an older woman talking about what the nazis did to the jews. By her tone, she was a nazi sympathizer. Keep in mind this was all in claymation. Even in the dream, I was really put off by it. I had no idea what would come next, and had to force myself to keep watching.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Aug 6 2010, 11:18 PM
Post #22

It's Calamity Jenn

That's interesting. I'm no psychologist, but in response to the argument that changing one's dreams will rob one of the chance to have something important brought to one's attention, I must say that I would assume, if something was so goddamned important, the subconscious would find some other way to have the issue surface.
And that's assuming that all dreams are caused by the subconscious trying to send a message. I think a lot of dreams/nightmares are simply caused by random neural activity. Not everything has to have a meaning.

Like the dream I had last night - it was odd, and there didn't seem to be any order or logic behind it.
I was in a hospital. I wasn't sick, I wasn't visiting anyone, I didn't work there. I was just randomly sauntering around. I was halfway down one hallway and saw a sign that said something to the effect of "Authorized personnel only, no one else can enter, turn around and go back," so naturally I decided to be intrusive and kept walking into this restricted zone. I walked for a few minutes more, and saw a woman leaning against the wall, grinning. She was chatting with someone who wasn't there. She turned to me and said "Dr. So-and-so would like to see you in such-and-such building." I was thinking, "But I don't work here... I guess I'm going to get told off by this Dr. So-and-so for barging into a restricted area." I wasn't fazed, I was actually interested to see this Dr, and what would be in this other building, which I assumed was also restricted. I followed the woman to this other building, and she passed me off to the doctor. I barely noticed him, because immediately I saw that the building had just one massive room, and this massive room was lined with "auditoriums." I don't suppose they were true auditoriums since there were no partitions, they were all wide open to the center walkway and to each other.

The performances that were occurring on the stages were ending. People were starting to get up to leave, and as I looked around I realized that I actually was sort of being punished for barging into the restricted area. A lot of the performance-goers were shifting, some before my eyes, and some when I looked away. I would be looking at one person, would look away for a moment, and when I looked back they had changed noticeably. One man clearly aged about 20 years in the moment that I was looking away from him. It was rather unsettling. I told the Dr that I was leaving, and that I wouldn't walk into his precious restricted section again. As I was walking back in the direction from which I had come, I saw several women holding trays. Every inch of the trays was covered by brightly colored slugs. They had these huge gaping mouths directed up toward the ceiling, and were giving off this weird call. It sounded like a cross between childrens' laughter and some unearthly high-pitched keening. The women holding the trays were looking down at the slugs as if they were their children. Even more weirded out than I was before, I made a beeline for the door.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 27 2010, 05:25 PM
Post #23

Big Fat Bitch

An interesting article from the NYT about possibly "curing" nightmares.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
olhakadirf
post Jul 18 2010, 09:08 PM
Post #24

BUSTie

*delurks*
So usually I dream of my abuser, especially ever since he tried to sneak back into my life about a year ago, I started having these very vivid violent night mares, but a week or so ago, I had one that did not involve him, and I was so grateful, but the dream was horrible, I was in my house looking out the window, and I saw a motorcycle with 2 adults on it, getting ready to turn the corner, but attached to the motorcycle was this ridiculously long pole, like a flag pole, on it's side, and a baby was playing on the end of it, well when it made the corner it smacked into a big tree and decapitated the baby, the head flew into my front yard and the body just fell, the adults just kept riding and went around the block, they came back around and started casually searching for the head, I could see it from the window, but was angry that they didn't seem to care so I just watched them look. Finally the woman found the head picked it up and started investigating the inside of the neck which was sliced clean, it looked like a smooth stub of brain, and a bit of bone, all wet, but not bloody. she walked away with it, and I woke up. I don't know, I almost prefer the other dreams over this one...

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jun 21 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #25

It's Calamity Jenn

My grandmother's sister, her kids, and their families were in town this past weekend. On Saturday I was sitting in the backyard with her 10 year old granddaughter, who was painting my nails. Aunt S came into the backyard and was telling F (her granddaughter) about this butterfly she found at a rest stop. She held it out in her hand for us both to see. It was a vivid blue and black. It wasn't too battered, so we could still appreciate its beauty. Aunt S then propped it up in a bush so it could decay and go back into the elements.
That night I dreamt I was standing in the driveway (the driveways are in the back in my neighborhood, so they abut the backyards). There was a tall, dark-haired, old-ish man there, too. I was looking at him from behind, so I never saw his face. He went into the backyard through the gate, started heading for the gate at the other end of the yard, and slowed down in front of the bush. He had noticed the butterfly, and asked "What's this?" He reached out and made to pick it up, but as soon as he touched it, the butterfly came back to life and flew away into the tree across the little walkway. He said "Oh, that's right."
I was only a little bit startled. Apparently this guy could touch dead things and bring them back to proper life, but it was an ability that would come and go, and he never seemed to remember it immediately when it would show itself.

Last night I dreamt that my SO was parked in front of the house, the engine idling. He was waiting for my brother. I asked him (my brother) where they were going, and he said something like "a concert." Well, I wanted to go too, so I told him to go out there and tell A (my SO) to wait just a few minutes so I could get a few things together and go with them. Well, my brother went out there, got in the car, I went to my bedroom to grab a few things, and when I looked outside, they were gone. Holy fuck, I was pissed. So I got into my car and followed them. I caught up with them at the concert, came up to my brother and started berating him for not telling A that I wanted to come to. He said something like "As if I didn't tell him, and he just ignored that. As if he didn't want you to come. As if he isn't tired of being around you." Naturally, this hurt my feelings, and I left. I thought to myself, "Alright then, he won't see hide nor hair of me for a long damn time."

Of course, A has given no indication that he's tired of me IRL. But I do worry that he will become that way. I have a tendency to project my own traits onto other people: every previous boyfriend I've had would very quickly wear on my nerves, so I would start avoiding them. This isn't the case with A, I don't think I could ever get tired of him. But part of me thinks, as much of an ass as I've been to past boyfriends, it would serve me right if A did get tired of me and start pulling away.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 15 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #26

Big Fat Bitch

It's strange how INTENSE the feelings brought up in dreams can be. At one point in my life I was very seriously in love with this man, but it was like, fifteen years ago. I maybe saw him last when I was nineteen. I don't feel much of anything for him anymore outside of curiosity, but when I woke up this morning I swear I loved him more in that first ten minutes half awake than I ever had before. And then I brushed my teeth.

So this was a weird kind of St Elmo's Fire kinda dream in that it featured a bunch of people from high school that were friends but were all older than me & that we were running around in our early twenties making horrible mistakes. I have this sort of "dream" city that my mind has created. It's home, but it's not home. The architecture is the same, the neighborhood looks similar, but nothing is 100% familiar. So a group of us are out at the bar & the one guy that I was in love with, we shall call him M, walks in. We all hang out catch up, drink, party, whatever. M & I have this weird moment which is basically a replay of a moment we had years before, I just didn't cry this time around & was completely cool about it. Eventually we head back to our friend R's apartment (Apparently in my dream world we'd been having friendly sex. WEIRD.) to chillax, I stop off on the way at somebody else's apartment to smoke some pot & have a pretty serious make-out session with some mental composite guy that my mind created. M comes & finds me & takes me to last call at my local where we barely squeak in & I order eggs over hard & salmon(?) with a large salty dog, M has the same. M & I go outside to smoke, have a moment where we talk about how things went wrong & if we ever think they'll be right & if it's worth losing it all if the time is never right. I say no, go back, we eat & are kicked out since it's closing time. We head back to R's. We're all kicked back on comfy furniture & rehashing old shit & talking & I find myself getting cozier & cozier with R, but not really being into it. Eventually everybody filters out & it's just me, R, & M. I decide to leave with M, but that I am going home, not home with him. While we're walking home, it starts to rain & he tries to kiss me, but I push him away. We wind up going to his place because it starts really coming down & his place is closer. He runs me a hot bath in this big white clawfoot tub & I climb in & try to soak the cold away. He brings me towels & a hot toddy, but quickly exits the bathroom. He comes back, naked (Which is weird. I recall his body with an uncanny clarity. He had this super-soft candyfluff blonde pubic hair.) this time & sinks to his knees next to the tub. We talk, he's upset by how unmoved I am at the whole thing. I let him kiss me, but he can tell there's no real love in it, just sadness. When I get out of the tub he dries me off & we go to bed. Eventually he's wrapped around me sobbing & I just lay there running my fingers through his hair.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 29 2010, 06:44 PM
Post #27

It's Calamity Jenn

I had what seemed like one really long dream last night. It was quite different from what I'm used to. I felt guilty when I woke from it.
My aunt had died in a car accident. I was so upset by it, I was sobbing so much I couldn't stand straight. It seemed like I was the only one who was upset, too. My grandmother (her sister) was telling me that there was an investigation into the accident/death, and the people in charge thought they knew why it happened. Allegedly, my aunt was taking some kind of medication, and the pharmacist who filled the script told her that the doctor gave her bad indications, that she needed to take a higher dose than what was prescribed. She did as the pharmacist instructed, got completely messed up by the drug, and had the accident. She told me this rather nonchalantly. I kept thinking to myself, "She has to be upset. Why isn't she showing it?? I can hardly contain myself, and she wasn't even my sister." My uncle (her husband) magically appeared behind me, and was talking as if nothing had happened. That blew me away.
Then later, I was walking around the bad side of a relatively large city. There were hordes of people out, it was like there was some kind of mass migration. I heard whimpering coming from an alley, and turned into it to see what was going on. There were a bunch of puppies looking up to the top of a stack of cages. What must have been their mother was crouching there, clearly afraid of the height, and unable to get down. I walked over, picked her up, set her on the ground, and off she and her puppies went. I looked back at the stack of cages and was met with a very grotesque sight. Stuck to the metal was the front end of a cat. There was no head, just the front arms and the structures they articulate with (the entire... fragment.. was still covered with fur). The claws were protracted, tightly clinging to the metal. There was no blood, but no decomposition, so the cat had been newly killed. I assumed the dog had had something to do with it. I looked away from the.. fragment.. and saw that 6 kittens had appeared around my ankles. I assumed the thing I had been looking at was at one time their mother. I remembered my own odd situation, and decided that I had better get moving again. A fox turned into the alley at that time, and came sniffing around the kittens. I wanted to try to help them all, but there really wasn't anything I could do. I scooped one up (its coloring looked like that of a leopard) to take with me. I was leaving the rest of those poor kittens with a voracious fox.. As I was turning away I saw the fox bite down on one of them, and heard it cry out in pain. I told myself that there wasn't anything I could do, that I had to let nature do its thing.
So when I woke up I felt rather guilty, that 1) I dreamt my aunt was dead and I was the only one who gave a damn, and 2) I dreamt that I left these defenseless little kittens to die painfully. IRL, plenty of people would care if my aunt was gone. IRL, I would do whatever I had to do to preserve an entire litter of.. anything. Kittens, puppies, whatever. I'm a bleeding heart animal lover, and the imagery from this dream was appalling, yet I had this very flippant attitude. It's just bizarre how we seem to be entirely different in dreams. But when I have one as poignant as this one was, I can't help but wonder about myself (not in a good way, either).

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 26 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #28

It's Calamity Jenn

Maybe there's an artist in me, screaming for release, harhar. For the third or fourth time I've dreamt that I have been enrolled in an art class at uni, but completely forgot about it, so I missed nearly every class. When I do suddenly remember it, there is this almost mystical quality about it, like something profound will happen if I actually show up that day. It also occurs to me that I had better start showing up for the class, lest I FAIL.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 23 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #29

It's Calamity Jenn

I've had lots of dreams about shells and being at the beach. One in particular stands out, though the beach is just the backdrop, not really the major thing that stands out in my mind.
I was with this family: a mom and dad, and their infant daughter. The mom and dad were bickering over something silly, and upsetting the baby. I was just standing around feeling awkward. We all got into their car and went to the beach. There were huge rocks out on the sand, and I went to pick one up. I looked under it and found a bunch of big marine mollusk shells, and a few really big terrestrial snail shells. One of the terrestrial shells still had an animal inside. The shell and the animal itself were really big, strangely colored, and the shell was shaped unlike any other I have ever seen. The animal wasn't afraid of me and started creeping along my hand and arm. It must have been sleepy, because it yawned.. lol.
So I put the shells and the snail back where I found them, with the intent to come back later and retrieve them. I went back to where I left my bickering companions and found that the mom was nowhere to be seen. The dad told me that she ran off. He was holding something in his arms. He went to a still pool and threw what he was carrying into the water. I looked, and saw that it was the baby, tightly wrapped in saran wrap. The film was stretched over her face, so there was no way she could breathe. The dad had disappeared, and I grabbed the baby out of the water and tore the cling film off of her. I was relieved to see her start breathing again. I sat there with her, trying to think of what might possess this guy to try to kill his daughter. I "knew" him to be a doting father, and had been so sure that he would never do anything to hurt his kid. I had also been so sure that the mom would never run off and leave her husband and child. So then I started wondering if both of these people had some kind of psychotic break, mom ran off and dad tried to kill the baby for revenge, or if the dad alone had a psychotic break and killed the mom, then tried to kill the baby. I never came to a conclusion, and never went back for the shells/snail.

--------------------

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Apr 15 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #30

Hardcore BUSTie

I had the most awful dream last night, the kind that sticks with you allll day that you just want to forget. I dreamed that my sister went missing. We couldn't find her, her husband hadn't seen her in a really long time. I was more and more hysterical with each day that went by without her, and me and my dad dug up the basement and the house, and everything looking for her. It had snowed in my dream and I looked out my window and some of the snow had melted and I see the shape of a body under the snow. I frantically run outside, absolutely terrified, hoping she's still alive, that I can revive her, anything. I get there, and there's her body, dead and buried in the snow right under my bedroom window.

I woke up so terrified and I've been disturbed about it all day. I just called my sister to make sure that she's ok. I've been feeling really worried lately about something happening to someone in my family for some reason, so I guess that's why I had it I don't know, but it sure was horrible.

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 15 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #31

It's Calamity Jenn

I'll say that was a doozy..

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 15 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #32

Big Fat Bitch

For some reason last night was a doozy!

Okay so I am living in this weird house with ugly orange shag carpet. The doorbells rings & it's an old friend I am no longer friends with since she is crazy & I know this. So I let her in & her creepy boyfriend slips in right behind her. We talk for a while, have a drink or two, catch up, but I notice that they are both twitchy & I don't like the looks of the guy. I wrap things up & ask her to leave. They refuse, we begin to argue. They both troop down into the basement & watch tv. Twitch twitch twitch. I call the cops. Fighting really begins between me & the boyfriend, I fuck him up pretty good. For some reason she comes up to me & bashes me in the hip with a giant hot pink vibrator. I proceed to fuck her up pretty good until the cops get there & pull us apart. We are both screaming & yelling pretty good, initially the cops try to arrest me, too & I offer them some choice words. Somehow, I wake up & it's the next day & I am in hospital. Turns out they drink drugged me & she really fucked up my hip with that vibrator. My mom & my auntie are both in the room with me, for some reason we are watching Cubs baseball & William Petersen throws out the first pitch. The nurse comes in & jabs a giant needle into my hip & hooks me up to a machine, it makes my mouth start to water & I stand over the in room sink with slobber pouring out of my mouth. People stop by to visit me, all I can do is drool. They each bring me a different variety of "safety" vibrator & make fun of how I acted when I was drugged. Which I then see on the tv news. And then I woke up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 12 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #33

It's Calamity Jenn

I was inundated with them last night. I don't know in what order they came, but I do remember them.
In one I was a completely different person. I looked different, I acted different, thought different, had different family members, different acquaintances, etc. I was probably 11 or 12 years old, or maybe a bit younger. I cannot imagine why, but there was this group of girls my age who just hated me. Their moms hated me too! I don't know why! I wasn't particularly pretty or smart, nor was I a pain in the ass, but by jove they hated me. My school was multilevel, and I was on the 2nd or 3rd floor. All of these gals (and their moms) who hated me were practically stampeding towards me. I ran into an elevator and hit the door close button, had a loooong ride down to the first floor, ran out of the elevator and found this other girl outside staring at me. I was afraid she was going to attack me, but she didn't. She talked me rather neutrally. I looked down at the ground and saw a bunch of black bivalve shells. I was thinking "I've never seen freshwater shells this large," and when I looked more closely at them, I realized that they were marine shells that had been coated in black plastic. I put them down and went home. My "mom" was there. And even she didn't seem to like me at that moment. She was accusing me of being difficult and paranoid, and I was trying to convince her that I was not paranoid, there were really a bunch of mean girls out to get me. But she wouldn't listen. My "sister" (I don't have any sisters IRL) stood by and listened as my "mom" continued to berate me.

I thought I had actually woken up. My alarm was going off, after all. I got up and made bacon and eggs, then went back to my bedroom. I was shoveling it all in, looked up at the clock, and saw that it was 2:30 in the morning. I thought, "Shitdamnfuck, how did this happen?" So I went back to bed.

I was talking on the phone with a fellow I knew some time ago, Jared. He was prattling on in the way kids do, and I was putting in comments wherever I could. My brother was standing in front of me, listening to the conversation. He broke in with "Wait, Jared is your age..." I thought, "Hey, he is my age.. why is he going on like a little kid?"

I thought I was done with the "delay" theme, since I haven't had one of those dreams in a while. But apparently it'll keep popping up. This one was different, though: it wasn't my or someone else's pet, it was a person, someone I actually know IRL. I don't know how he died, but he was gone. I was standing in a house I lived in as a kid. My aunt was there, too, talking to the deceased's wife. I've never met his wife, nor have I seen her anywhere. I created a stark image of her: Black hair, cropped short and curled, dark eyebrows, dark eyes, pale skin. My aunt was offering to drive her to her hometown, but she declined. She insisted she could handle the drive on her own, and when she got there, she had family who would take care of her while she got over her loss. While she and my aunt were talking, the delay was in my front yard, occupying himself somehow. I'm not sure exactly what he was doing, but he would go to the house across the street and do his thing in that yard, then come back to my yard. I kept watching his progress, and just couldn't stop feeling so bummed out that the real person was gone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LuLu*Gazoo
post Apr 11 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #34

BUSTie

This has to be the most pathetic dream i've ever had.I was at my aunt house and the whole family was there , I was in the living room sitting in the sofa, watching tv and talking and on the phone , there was a fan next to me and my aunt goes "It's too cold turn off the fan." . The rest of my dream was me trying to turn off the fan ,actually trying to reach the fan and not trying to get up of the sofa...I never never turned off the fan... mad.gif

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Mar 1 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #35

It's Calamity Jenn

A rare one where I'm being victimized.
I was driving home from what must have been a job/uni interview (I was wearing my interview clothes, after all). It was really late, past midnight. I was half-aware that someone was following me, making every turn that I made. But I didn't care.
I got home. 'Home' was an odd hybrid between a house I lived in as a kid, and my aunt's house (which seems to be a relatively common setting for my dreams). There were quite a few people living in the house: Me, my brother, my parents, my grandmother, and even a couple of other people who I rarely saw. Of course my aunt must've been there, too.
Anyway, I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Again, I was dimly aware that the person who had been following me was in the house. And again, I didn't care. Why should I care that some creep who was following me home had broken into the house tongue.gif? Suddenly I came to my senses. I gave myself a good mental shake: "Hey, stupidass, some clown followed you home and is in the goddamn house. He's standing on the other side of the bathroom door, DUMMY."
And so he was. I stood there looking at the door. The knob turned, and it slowly started to open.
I stood there chastising myself for not taking care of this before, when he was following me. I was lamenting the fact that my gun was locked away in my safe, and I didn't have any blades on me. The crack between the door and the frame got larger, and there wasn't a damn thing in sight that I could use to bludgeon my soon-to-be attacker. The only thing I could do to make myself a bigger threat would be to leap on him right when the door was open wide enough for me to see him. As I resolved myself to this, the door stopped opening. It's like.. he either knew I knew he was there, or he thought I still wasn't aware of his presence and he decided that he wanted to ambush me some other way. Whatever the case, the door slowly closed. Right when it was completely closed, I locked the door. It was a very audible click, so there was no way he could not have known that I knew he was there, and had locked his ass out. I saw the doorknob jiggle violently - I guess he wanted to test the lock. As for myself, I was getting a little maniacal. I yelled, as loudly and sardonically as I could "Hey, what the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DO?" I could practically hear my voice echoing off of every wall in the house. I guess he could, too, because he made a beeline for the front door, knocking things over in his haste and making all kinds of racket. Between the two of us, there was enough noise to wake the dead, so I knew everyone in the house should be up at that point.
I stayed in the bathroom for a few moments. I wanted to make sure he was really gone, and I wanted to get back my composure. So when I felt like I had myself under control, I walked out. My brother was picking things up off the floor. The SOB had made quite a mess when he was leaving.
It seemed that my grandmother and I were the only ones who were really taking this seriously. When day had come, the intruder called. My grandmother answered the phone and demanded to know who he was, what he was after, and told him to stay away.
What bothered me most was that I had no idea how he had got into the house. I knew I had locked the door when I got home, and I knew that every other door and window had been locked. I mentioned this to my brother, and the dolt said "Oh, he probably slipped in before you closed the door." I insisted that I would have noticed if someone had slipped in. But then I thought, hell it took me ages to give a damn that someone had followed me home, and was in the house, so maybe he did slip in behind me, and I just didn't think anything of it... BUT, since I had absolutely no idea what this guy even looked like, I decided that he had not come in behind me.
Throughout the rest of the dream I kept getting more and more paranoid. When I'd try to sleep, I'd think "I can't let this fucker catch me unawares." I'd also hear piano music in my head. I guess Mozart was out to get me tongue.gif At the very end of the dream, I was at my elementary school (oh hell, there it is again). Snow was thick on the ground (which never happens here, where I live, 2 feet from hell), there were kids sitting at little round tables with their parents, and I was stalking around, refusing to talk to anyone.

It was just a dream, but I'm pissed off. It is so rare that I'm victimized in dreams. Even though I knew what I was going to do if/when I had to face this guy, I still felt vulnerable because I had No. Idea. what he looked like.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Feb 5 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #36

It's Calamity Jenn

Ah, elementary school again. I wasn't a student. I don't think I was faculty either, though. I don't really know what I was doing there, I just know that I was trying to find a parking spot, but couldn't. I was surprised at how few spots there were.
But no matter, I soon found that my car had disappeared from around me.

I had no desire to walk into the school, since I knew there wouldn't be anyone interesting there. So I started walking... home, I guess. I walked by the church parking lot and saw a couple of people standing there, watching me. When they realized I had spotted them, one of them hollered my name. My full name. It was a woman, she was approaching me, and her husband was trailing along behind her.
When she got to me, I started walking again. As we were ambling along, she tremulously informed me that she was my mom. I knew it was BS, and I gave her a disparaging look. She said "Really, you're my daughter. I know you look so much like your father that it's hard to see, but you're my daughter."

This woman bore no resemblance to me whatsoever. I thought to myself "Maybe I do look a lot like my dad, but anybody who looks at me and then at my (real) mom knows that I could only have come from her."

I made up my mind to find out what she was really after. I knew she was trying to feed me BS, and I knew that she was keenly aware that she was trying to be sly (for a few moments I thought, maybe she had a daughter who was born at the same time I was, but she died, and this poor gal is off her rocker. But then I threw that thought out - she was implying that she had had a romp with my dad, and produced me nine months later. Her husband didn't claim to be my father, after all). So, I acted as if I believed her. We got to her house and she acquainted me with her mom and "other" daughter.

I never found out for sure what she was after.. but there was murder involved. She was out to kill someone, but I don't remember how I factored into that. I do remember that I thwarted her, though biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Feb 1 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #37

It's Calamity Jenn

blink.gif "Ghost" will never be the same, will it? biggrin.gif
I once had a tactile hallucination where someone was running their hands up and down my back. But it wasn't a ghost, it was an alien, and I could hear weird alien spacecraft machinery going on in the background. It wasn't sexy at all.

Here's a weird dream I had the other night. My dad must've been on my mind that night, because it featured dolls, and my dad always laments the dreams he had about dolls when he was a kid. Oh hoho, he was so scared of 'em!
My parents were living in this big, awesome house. It was beautifully decorated, and had these big, kickass bathrooms you could pretty much live in. So naturally I spent a lot of time there.
Anyway, I was wandering about the house. It was night, and I was sauntering around, not really with any agenda. I kept walking by dark corners, thinking "there's something there." Finally, as I was passing a particularly dark spot, I stared intently into the deep, almost impenetrable dark. Suddenly the spot became brighter, and I saw this really tall doll sitting on a chair. She was rather distorted - she had a looong neck, and a really large face. And she was mean - she started insulting me, and made threats of physical violence. But I thought, "Oh you're just a doll, shut up."

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 26 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #38

Big Fat Bitch

Okay, so my dream last night had an odd element to it as well. It was erotic/scary. It has been a month or so since my last seeing to, so I am feeling rather randy these days, so I'm going to assume that's where this is coming from. And keep in mind that I was in something of a twilight state here, like I could hear the episode of L&O on the tv at three am.

I dreamt I was laying comfortably prone on my sofa, which I was. It started at the top of my head. Magic fingers giving me a head massage. After a bit, I felt whomever it was move to kneel between my thighs & rub down my neck into my shoulders/arms & on down. Eventually I was trying to stifle my grunts & groans & I kept trying to look over my shoulder to see from whence this lovely, sensual massage came. The person kept blocking my head from turning to look at him & digging deeper into my skin, really going for the pleasure/pain of the deep tissue action with a sexy tweak here & there, like working from the top to the bottom & giving my ass these really hard fantastic squeezes before starting all over again. I was really enjoying myself, I was like "Fuck it if I'm noisy!" Really into it. My masseur was into it, too, & had slid up to sit on my ass while he kissed, licked, & nipped at my shoulders while he rubbed me, slipping his fingers down my sides to touch my breasts. I could feel his weight, his boner poking my butt, his chest against my back as he leaned over my shoulder to kiss me . . . he was invisible. He was like, a ripple in the air. I freaked the fuck out & started to buck, but he held me down & just kept going. I'd relax get into it again, feel his breath, but every time he tried to kiss me or I looked at where he was holding my hands over my head with one of his I'd freak. So yeah, I dreamt that a ghost was trying to sex me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jan 25 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #39

It's Calamity Jenn

Okay, last night's feature had something reeeaally out of the ordinary, juxtaposed with something that normally happens in my dreams.
I was at my aunt's house. Her house is big, but in my dreams it's always much bigger, and maze-like.
I was being stalked by another woman. That has never happened in a dream, and I was completely weirded out. It was so far out of my (dream) experience that I was actually sort of freaking out. Normally when I'm being pursued by a nutter in a dream, I can handle it. And dispose of the nutter biggrin.gif But the woman in this dream was so insidious. For a moment she would be right in front of me, saying something amorous and menacing, then she'd run off and conceal herself somewhere when I'd bow up at her.
I remembered that we were having a family reunion, of sorts. A lot of my family was somewhere in the house. As I was walking through, peaking around corners, ready to lash out if necessary, someone grabbed me. It was my uncle S (who actually lives in FL). He was hanging upside down from a sort of attic opening. He pulled me up into the attic (which didn't look like an attic, but a normal, spacious room). I was surprised he could manage that, he looked so lethargic. I asked him what was wrong, and he told me that the woman had somehow drugged everyone. I looked around at everyone in the room: there was my other uncle M his wife R and their kid B, my grandmother's cousin J and his daugher A and her new baby (who isn't even a week old yet), my grandmother's niece B and nephew E and their families, and I think my brother was in there somewhere. They all looked like they'd been drugged. The women didn't look as bad as the men, it seemed that they were able to recover quicker.
I told my aunt R and my grandmother's nephew's wife L that I was going to go retrieve my pistol. I asked them if they would come with me to "cover me," in case the woman popped up and tried to keep me from going about the house. They were keen on the idea, since they were pretty miffed at being drugged by her, and seemed to be itching for a fight.
I went to where I knew my gun would be, and found my dad putting bullets into the magazine for me. He was also preparing an hors'devours tray, haha. I looked around the room and discovered some other family members who don't actually exist. They were kids, dressed up in Civil War costumes, acting like they were soldiers in the Confederate army. One of them was laying in the pond (there is a pond on the property, but in the dream, it was indoors) and doing a kind of Apocalypse Now Ben Willard knife-in-the-mouth sort of thing.
I asked if my dad had seen the woman. He said no, and my best friend from elementary school chimed in, saying the woman probably left already, since it was getting dark. I was sure she was still around there somewhere, hiding, so I took my pistol and tried to go about my usual activities. Whatever those were, lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jan 18 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #40

It's Calamity Jenn

Okay, this one was pretty funny:

I live about.. 3 minutes from the nearest walmart. I needed some chain to repair some kind of "hanging shelf" (2 chains suspended it from the ceiling) that I had inherited from my brother (and I don't mind saying, this thing was pretty awesome. I've never seen anything like it IRL, maybe I should get a patent? LOL). So I jump on an adult-sized tricycle and go to walmart. It wasn't quite raining outside.. it was misting, and I was pretty damp when I got there. I was irked when I couldn't find a parking spot right by the door, but I settled with what was there. I walked inside, and heard a man's voice over the PA: "We have a suspect, a young female attorney between the ages of (blah blah blah, whatever the ages were). She's red-haired and wearing blue ("aw hell, I'm a red.. and I'm wearing blue..") and gets around on an old tricycle. She is wanted in connection to the murder of so and so."
So I thought to myself "Damn profilers! But I'm not an attorney, so I couldn't have killed that guy. Christ, I hope they don't notice me.." I had been picked up by some other authorities in connection to another homicide, and didn't want to be bothered with these things anymore. I figured I had better have a confident demeanor, and not hide my face as I walked through the store, as that would look suspicious. As I was making my way to the tool section to find some chain, that blasted profiler came back on over the PA: "This suspect will probably keep her head down and avoid eye contact. Be on the lookout for someone acting this way. There is also a chance that she will do just the opposite, and be forward and outgoing." Crap.
One of the employees was someone I was acquainted with, and he thought this whole thing was funny. He knew that if the profilers spotted me, they'd want to detain me, but he also was sure that I didn't commit the murder. So as I walked by him he cracked a joke that only I would hear and understand. I resisted the urge to smack him.
I got to the tool section, and by carrying myself very carefully I was able to get what I wanted from the employees there without alarming them. On my way to the cash registers, the fellow who thought my delicate situation was humorous snapped a picture of me and giggled. I grabbed the camera from him and stalked off.
I must have woken up soon after that, because the profilers never got me, but I never got out of walmart.

--------------------

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 20, 2014 - 07:52 PM