The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 157 158 159 160 161 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
ailurophile
post Aug 28 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #3161

BUSTie

Strongirl: You're very sweet. Thanx for the ego boost. Your bf is a little weird though. wink.gif We need more of them around. I know I shouldn't even care about what other people think, men or women. But it seems that other people's opinions shape my confidence level. That's my low self esteem talking. Guys like your bf are far and few between. I'm just learning more about my new guy and I hope he's much like yours. I don't think he's "into" small breasts, as I've noticed him notice big breasts but I think he likes mine b/c they're on me and he likes me. Know what I mean? I've mentioned I'm not happy with them and he's said sweet things and doesn't ignore them.

Karategrrl: You mentioned a few celebrities with small breasts, one of them being Gwen Stefani. Did she have implants?? I went searching the internet for the celebrities you mentioned to make me feel...well, like I can be cool with tiny boobs too. I saw her in concert and I've seen many pics of her. She was as flat as me but I just saw a nude pic of her flashing and she is quite full and round and I would give alot to look like that. The website is www.heaven666.org. It's kind of an icky site but search for her and you'll see. Hmmmm.......

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Aug 28 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #3162

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 27 2008, 08:31 AM) *
..until I realized I was looking at MY legs. It was a good lesson. Seen through the filter of my own insecurity, I looked awful...tricked into removing that filter, I actually WAS the girl I was envying.

I love this story, strongirl.

On the subject of harshness against large breasted women, I have read some things that made me wince for larger breasted women, once or twice. But, I know the comments stem from frustration, and grief.
Larger breasts do not make women whores. They. Just. Don't. The behavior makes the whore, and the titties on whores vary.

Back to lovely small breasts...

Today, I wore a tank top with a built in bra, and another shirt over it, that really emphasized how small I am. And it felt weird at first, but, I also thought it looked sweet and cool and tough.

I think I will start shopping for bras online b/c I do not want extra padding. I mean, in the stores I go out of my way to find a good bra that shapes my breasts nicely with the least amount of padding. My bras are slightly padded, so today, wearing that shirt that flattened them, plus I had on no bra, - this felt really strange today, but I still felt sexy, and I still got looks, so whateva.

Here's an interesting thought about breast size and cultural preferences. Western, European, American-white desire emphasize large breasts ~ gooooood, sexy, and must haves.

(Don't get me wrong, breasts are lovely to all people from various cultures and nations)

I think it means that some people are more affected by this standard of beauty, especially if you are of that group or if you heavily identify with that group, you're less accepting of the smaller beauties and more obsessed about having them enlarged, and more wiling to go to the extremes to get and keep them.

My culture puts emphasis equally on the breasts and the buttocks, and so, lucky for me, I am well endowed in the lower region, and so, I am more inclined to accept my breasts as small and sexy, and I tend to downplay my breasts, and up play the other assets (pun intended). I downplay my breasts unconsciously too, like I am protective of them. Another example, today, I wanted to walk to the store, and I didn't want to wear a bra under this sun dress because it doesn't look right, but they'd jiggle a little and I do not want people staring. I want to be able to go braless though because it is comfortable.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 27 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #3163

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategrrl, you are so right - this thread is on fire right now with exciting thinking. It's awesome to see.

>>I do my best to feel good about what I have, and sometimes the only way I can do that is to say, "Yay, no back pain!" and "I can wear any kind of shirt!" and "Implants...UNHEALTHY!" but then when I do, I get blasted for being insenstive to people who have back pain, have limited shirt options, or are considering (or who have gotten) implants. Sometimes I feel like I can't win no matter what I say. <<

I know. That was very well-said! I think it is useful to consider what it might be like to have another person's blessings and curses; it can help us appreciate our own place in life. But at the end of the day, the more time we spend comparing ourselves to others and the less time we spend simply enjoying our own lives and bodies for what they are, the more unhappy we are going to be. And it can be utterly baseless and just a reflection of our own insecurity - your mistakenly thinking your tits were bigger in the mirror reminds me of when I was taking one of those trendy pole-dancing classes and the girl next to me was this gorgeous, slender dancer type. I thought "Shit, why can't I have legs like hers?" I felt like an ugly cow next to her; I was wallowing in self-loathing. Minutes later we were on the floor with our legs spread in the air, and told to raise our heads up. When I did, I saw legs in the mirror and thought "Ugh, there she is again with those gorgeous legs"...until I realized I was looking at MY legs. It was a good lesson. Seen through the filter of my own insecurity, I looked awful...tricked into removing that filter, I actually WAS the girl I was envying.

Ailurophile: >>But I hate the thought of going braless b/c I have two little points which just look stupid<<
Just to make you question that assumption, my bf and I were having very chatty sex last night and he voiced how much he loves the look of tits that have no surrounding breast tissue but are just pointy, cone-shaped nipples. Is that what yours are like? If so, please stay away from my bf! smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 27 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #3164

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG, what great thoughts bouncing around in here!!!!!

About "harshness" toward larger busties, I know I've said a few things that may have been along the "skinny bitch" vein, and also I've said many things that I didnt' mean that way but were perceived that way. I honestly try to be accepting of everything, especially everyone's opinions about everything, but I have to admit to a certain amount of palpable frustration when it comes to certain things, such as large busted women saying, "lucky you, no back pain!" or ESPECIALLY when people with B or C cups complain about their "small" breasts and how they should get augmented. WTF???! It's like someone with a million dollars trying to tell me what a burden it is to manage all that money. Ha.

No, I don't have back pain and people typically don't talk to my chest, and believe me, I try and count my blessings. I can't change my breast size so I do my best to feel good about what I have, and sometimes the only way I can do that is to say, "Yay, no back pain!" and "I can wear any kind of shirt!" and "Implants...UNHEALTHY!" but then when I do, I get blasted for being insenstive to people who have back pain, have limited shirt options, or are considering (or who have gotten) implants. Sometimes I feel like I can't win no matter what I say. laugh.gif I'm not trying to be harsh or insensitive to anyone, but one of the ways we process thoughts and feelings is to get them out in the open. Quite honestly, this is the only place I can think of where women get together and talk about this topic. I feel bad that anyone has steered clear of this forum because it seemed harsh. <Mental processing complete>

Anyhoo, ailurophille:
"Good for you!"???? Interesting comment, but I guess not totally surprising from someone in the plastic surgery realm. I remember seeing a documentary that followed a few women as they got breast implants. There was a receptionist talking to a woman before she went into surgery, to prep her and tell her what to expect. I expected the usual talk about "When you wake up you will have pain, and when you do, you can take the pain pills..." that sort of thing. Instead it was, "Your clothes will fit better, you will feel better about yourself, you will feel like a woman finally..." She might as well have said, "you poor thing who nature gypped with no breasts like everyone else. Let's fix you!" Interesting.

i see eleven:
Your comments=LOL!
1. I would SO do a convention!! (Bras optional!)
2. I also have been doing the positive thinking thing, and though I'm far from being great with it, I have to say it has really helped me, and continues to help me, with this breast issue as well as everything else in my life.
3. YES, I have had "I will grow my boobs!" thoughts!!! Though the times I've done it, I've made sure to approach it in a positive way, just having fun with the possibility but totally loving and appreciating my breasts, health, and life as they are--already perfect. I have to say, I have had moments where I caught a glimpse of my naked boobies and said, "Wha?? Are they bigger?" and then realized they aren't, but b/c my perception is changing, I'm seeing the glass (or bra cup?!) as half full rather than half empty.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 27 2008, 05:34 AM
Post #3165

Hardcore BUSTie

crinoline - yep, I was. Or I guess I wasn't that much or I wouldn't wear those heavily padded bras and wouldn't had been so sensitive about it to this point. Now I guess I dislike my breasts more than he does. And nothing seems to be changing that. I am at a small breast support group because I don't like my breasts, not because my bf prefers bigger ones. I see myself dreaming about bigger breasts with this guy, alone or with any other guy.

+Quote Post
dani1983
post Aug 26 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #3166

BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 26 2008, 04:19 AM) *
For those of you who consider getting "new boobies", as I have occasionally, and for whom part of the problem is a big-breast favoring boyfriend (unlike mine), I'd like to propose the concept that maybe you should get a new boyfriend instead of new boobies.

I can't say for sure since each relationship is unique and there's always the whole situation to consider. But think about the possibility that it would be:

1) Cheaper and better for your finances.
2) Better for your physical health.
3) Better for your mental health and self esteem.
4) Better for your sex life, with a new boyfriend who loves your tits.

I don't know but I do think it is something to consider.

No that's not my case, I don' t have a bf, not even thinking about getting one right now! and all of my exes loved my boobies, they always say they were the right size and so perky. I just want my C cup back! (they grew when I started taking birth control pills)

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Aug 26 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #3167

BUSTie

i see eleven: ailurophile (ay-loor-o-feel) means one who likes cats, cat lover. I checked for a blogspot for ya. I can't find anything in what you are looking for. I understand what you mean though. We get excited when we see other girls like us in our "rare breed", if only to know we are not alone.

crinoline: I haven't been here long...a week to be exact. I admit I feel a harshness toward not just large breasted girls but anyone with breasts to speak of. But I'm working on it. That's why I'm here.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Aug 26 2008, 06:25 PM
Post #3168

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 26 2008, 01:51 PM) *
On the "harshness", I don't think any Busties are being intentionally mean ever, but I do think there is a theme that appears in both threads that goes something like this:

"My (insert word 'small' or 'large' here) breasts may not be perfect but it's better than being too (insert opposite word here)."

The big girls don't want to feel less feminine. The small girls don't want back pain and stares. OK. That's all valid and I've done it too. But...isn't it better to emphasize body acceptance and generosity, toward ourselves and others? To revel in the beauty and sensuality that we possess and to reflect and appreciate others' beauty when they share it with us? I sure think so. And I think they're related - the more we can embody the self-loving perspective that AnnaK and I indulged in (in our respective threads), the more natural it is to feel generous and appreciative of others, rather than jealous or disapproving.

So I urge - nay, DARE - all of you to do something similar to what AnnaK and I did, either here or just to yourself in the mirror or with your lover in bed. (And thank you, Karategrrl and AnnaK for the positive feedback - y'all sound like red-hot babes yourselves!)

Flaunt it! Celebrate it! Love your beautiful breasts and share them with others joyously!

You may be surprised at what happens.

strongirl makes an excellent point. The important thing is to move toward body acceptance both for ourselves and for others. So sg - I'll take you up on that dare tonight, I'm sure the boy will appreciate it. wink.gif

I have noticed a sort of unconscious harshness toward our larger breasted sisters in this thread. It's similar to the "skinny bitch" syndrome, where it's okay to put down thin women because they've achieved an "impossible ideal". The bias isn't fair in either case.

The thread got a little negative for a while, so I stopped posting as frequently. I'm encouraged by all of the body-positive, breast-positive talk around here lately, though. I'm with AP on the point that we're all women, we all have breasts, we're all on the same team. Now, whether your membership badges are big or small, you're still an important member of TEAM TITTIE!

V- I was confused when you said that nixing the current boyfriend would not help your situation. I remember you saying that you were once body positive and confident just as you are, before him.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
i see eleven
post Aug 26 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #3169

BUSTie

)))Ailurophile((( (how do you pronounce that by the way? i'm not good. does it mean something? just curious...

as someone else put it, "it sounds like we're built the same" also. i'm wearing a "nearly A" bra (playtex?) and i was thinking that i look too curvy with it on. i took it off; went braless and saw the same thing/s you did! i know how you feel. i don't like the padded thing either but i need suuuumthing till i can get to "that point."

we talk about how we look and all that but it's different when you actually see someone... i'm not talking naked, just normally clothed. does someone know a safe website or blog spot that could leave us annonymous if we want? i'd do it for that reason of not just saying or talking/typing about it. again, this may not be a good idea in the long run and may not be as productive as i'd think it would be, but if someone gets what i'm trying to say and know's what my intentions are and knows something i don't...by all means, let me know.

and yeah, b cups and c cups are huge! that's my opinion! we're all entitled so i don't wanna hear it! wink.gif

-IC11

--------------------
"she studied the circles she had marked out, and told herself, 'that's life, put up your wards, pace out your circle, fight like hell to keep your head up and your skin intact. and never lie down and give up, never let the bastards win.'" Glenraven 1 (novel)

"Live your life in such a way that when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the Devil shudders and says, "Oh Shit, she's awake!'"

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Aug 26 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #3170

BUSTie

I believe that's me you (i see eleven) are talking about. I agree...we are a rare breed. Funny you should say "no bras allowed". A convention would be the ONLY place I would EVER show up without a bra but I would do it! When I do see smallies like me in public, besides wanting to introduce myself, I find myself staring or taking sneak peeks because I cannot believe there is another like me. I wonder if others notice me as well.

Sometimes I actually do think about going braless or using just a sports bra and screw the padding. It's not me anyway. Maybe that will help me accept me as I am. But I hate the thought of going braless b/c I have two little points which just look stupid. But anyway, haven't had the guts. There is a trainer at my gym who is flat, wears tight shirts and looks cute. If I had her body, I would consider it. She looks so much more comfortable and confident than I.

Thanx for emofree.com. I'll have to check it out.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
i see eleven
post Aug 26 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #3171

BUSTie

For the girl who isn't thrilled with the therapy idea (like me), i know there are other ways, other kinds of therapy that must help. you all are going to think i'm a crazy woman but i find the study of energy work to be very therapudic, just like yoga and tai chi are types of energy work, this other type of healing also comes from the orient...called EFT, emotional freedom technique. web site is: www.emofree.com i'm all about natural healing and self healing and finding balance in life etc, yall may not be but i just thought i'd mention it in case there was/is and interest or that it's an avenue that hasn't been taken. again, it's more for self acceptance than the actual God granting the breasts of ones desire. and likewise if any one else has similar ideas like that let me know.
by the way, i'm just curious, has anyone besides me actually prayed or tried to use the power of the mind or law of attraction/the secret to get bigger boobs? i'm to the point where i'm sick of wanting bigger boobs, again, it takes so much precious energy to want something you don't have and may never get or to hate what you've got. that's really bad energy to me. it's better to love and be grateful. but that's just me...i hope not. wink.gif
God bless

--------------------
"she studied the circles she had marked out, and told herself, 'that's life, put up your wards, pace out your circle, fight like hell to keep your head up and your skin intact. and never lie down and give up, never let the bastards win.'" Glenraven 1 (novel)

"Live your life in such a way that when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the Devil shudders and says, "Oh Shit, she's awake!'"

+Quote Post
i see eleven
post Aug 26 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #3172

BUSTie

Again i have to start my reply with gratitude for this thread and you girls. what an inspiration you are to me, every one of you! i wouldn't be anywhere near as accepting of myself as i am without this thread.

two thoughts right now... i realize this is a very sad attempt at trying to feel better about ourselves but (sometimes anything helps)...i was looking in the mirror and the thought came to me, 'anybody can get big boobs but not everyone can get small boobs.' i'm not for sure that that statement is absolutely true and i know there are exceptions but do you see kinda where i was going??? i know it feels like we're a rare breed and i know that we wish our kind of breed either didn't exist or were extict by now but, for second there i felt special and thankful and appreciative of my breasts. even if no one else feels that way, at least i felt that way and i felt like my body responded positively back to me. i know that sounds weird but.... which brings up a movie/documentary? that you all might enjoy and want to check out...it's called "what the bleep do we know" you should be able to find it in your library. it talks about the law of attraction etc, but the most special part of it that really touched me was the part where this woman decided to love herself. it was a beautiful part of the movie. you all might like it.

the other thought i had may not be a very good thought in the long run, but when i read these threads sometimes i think it would be nice to have us all get together and have a girls night out. be with girls of our own kind. girls we can relate to. i'm with the girl who said that whenever she sees another smaller breasted woman she wants to go up and introduce herself and make friends with her... i too want to do that same thing. but then i think she probably doesn't have issues like me. i just think i'd be great to once a year (or more!) have a small breasted women convention. like the "little people" do. or like the 'twins' do. you know what i mean. i personally don't see enough small breasted woman around. i wonder how many of those padded bras there are out there that hide their true, beautiful, natural size. that's why i stopped wearing heavily padded bras. i wanted to start supporting small breasted women and go against society. it was my way of rebelling and saying "F-U world!" at the same time saying "THANK YOU GOD!"
so anyway if anyone is in support of a convention, lets set one up! smile.gif ps, NO BRAS ALLOWED! smile.gif smile.gif j/k.

again this has been therapy for me to express in writing what i feel and think. Thanks girls for your help!

LOVES!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Aug 26 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #3173

BUSTie

strongirl: I have mixed feelings here. I don't know if I am happy for you, envious of you or angry with you for being so positive or angry with myself for being so negative. Don't take that personally. I am very embarrassed about what I lack, therefore, also bitter. My new boyfriend seems to like me as I am...but he's still very new. But as I said previously, when people can't keep their eyes off my tiny tits, I don't feel it's because they are smoking hot. I think it's because they're saying, "Dear God...that poor girl." Also, it sounds that maybe yours may be small yet pretty. Mine don't even look pretty. They are sooo not nice looking. That's why I call them "two little pathetic things on my chest".... that karategrrl has tried to discourage me from saying. In the end, I think I am happy for you and envy you.

vendetta: I consider implants all the time but I don't think it's worth it. I am so afraid of the risks and complications such as hematoma, necrosis, deflation/rupture, bottoming out, changes in sensation, gel bleed, infection, interference with mammography, death on the table due to complications with anesthesia (like that recent 18 y/o girl), dissatisfaction with results (looking like two balls as I see in before and after pics) amongst several other risks... and if nothing else, at least these are mine and not synthetic. I would really like to be proud of or at least comfortable with them one day like karategrl and strongirl, etc. I don't think I want my man getting off on something that isn't really me.

honeybunch: Regarding --> "I feel inspired by the women here who can accept and love the small breasts, I'm just not there yet. This has been a big issue for me for a long time." As the song goes... You took those words right out of my mouth.... I'm with you!!!

I checked more into Brava. Despite all the great testimonials on their website, there is a website with all negative feedback (called something like bravargh) with other testimonials from people like karategrrl's friend and even a husband saying how little or no result for something that is so much work and money. I just keep hoping there is hope. I called my doctor who referred me to a plastic surgeon to see if there are other options besides implants and brava. I considered scheduling an appointment but I think if there were more options, they would be suggested on the internet. I think the only option may be to accept me as I am and feel pretty. (????) The other thing is that when I asked the receptionist (who I know well) about breast augmentation, she literally exclaimed, "Good for you!!" I was surprised and disappointed. To me that meant...it's about time you're doing something. I figured she could have said...you sure you really want to do that?!?

I went to the large breast support group out of curiosity. Their issues are very different than ours so I'm all set with that. Also, they have the option of reducing their size and that is very different than putting foreign objects in your body and becoming something you're not.

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 26 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #3174

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 26 2008, 06:51 PM) *
So I urge - nay, DARE - all of you to do something similar to what AnnaK and I did, either here or just to yourself in the mirror or with your lover in bed. (And thank you, Karategrrl and AnnaK for the positive feedback - y'all sound like red-hot babes yourselves!)

Flaunt it! Celebrate it! Love your beautiful breasts and share them with others joyously!

Ha, this is great! I may just do some sharing and just see what happens!!! wink.gif I'm a red-hot babe?? Aw, shucks! tongue.gif

I can't visit the large busted section without feeling envious, though, so I will steer clear.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 26 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #3175

Hardcore BUSTie

On the "harshness", I don't think any Busties are being intentionally mean ever, but I do think there is a theme that appears in both threads that goes something like this:

"My (insert word 'small' or 'large' here) breasts may not be perfect but it's better than being too (insert opposite word here)."

The big girls don't want to feel less feminine. The small girls don't want back pain and stares. OK. That's all valid and I've done it too. But...isn't it better to emphasize body acceptance and generosity, toward ourselves and others? To revel in the beauty and sensuality that we possess and to reflect and appreciate others' beauty when they share it with us? I sure think so. And I think they're related - the more we can embody the self-loving perspective that AnnaK and I indulged in (in our respective threads), the more natural it is to feel generous and appreciative of others, rather than jealous or disapproving.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 26 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #3176

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Aug 26 2008, 04:50 PM) *
ETA, I almost NEVER go into the small bust thread. It makes me feel bad about myself because there is a lot of harshness there.

There's a lot of harshness here?????

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 26 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #3177

Hardcore BUSTie

ETA, I almost NEVER go into the small bust thread. It makes me feel bad about myself because there is a lot of harshness there. Somehow it hurts more when another woman calls you a slut/disrespects you simply because you have big boobs.

I took that from the large forum. Auch. She may not be reading the same forum I've been.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 26 2008, 11:01 AM
Post #3178

Hardcore BUSTie

I have such smokin' hot little 34A's that my boyfriend cannot keep his eyes nor hands nor mouth off them! And I just got back from the clothes-optional hot springs and hey - neither could anyone else! While AnnaK in the large busties group feels like a Russ Meyer babe or a cartoon superheroine (when she's feeling "titty positive"), I feel like a sexy little Catholic schoolgirl, a wide-eyed seductive little waif, a skinny 1960's miniskirted gogo dancer, a wood nymph dancing naked in the moonlight surrounded by hairy satyrs with enormous hard-ons! I love my little titties and I know other people do, too!

I love that! You sound so deliciously sexy!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 26 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #3179

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 26 2008, 02:29 AM) *
I feel like a sexy little Catholic schoolgirl, a wide-eyed seductive little waif, a skinny 1960's miniskirted gogo dancer, a wood nymph dancing naked in the moonlight surrounded by hairy satyrs with enormous hard-ons!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Grrl, let me just say YOU MADE MY DAY.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 26 2008, 06:09 AM
Post #3180

Hardcore BUSTie

The problem is when the person herself is a bigger-breast favoring and there is no boyfriend that can change that. I suppose that when a person thinks about implants, she wants to do that for herself, not anyone else?

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 157 158 159 160 161 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 11:41 AM