The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 162 163 164 165 166 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
crinoline
post Jul 10 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #3261

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't think it's that people are against "wanting to be bigger", I think it's that people are against a society that MAKES us feel that way. A society in which it is normal and accepted for women with perfectly healthy breasts to undergo major surgery just to fit into some ridiculous ideal. I've discovered that that particular ideal is just not for me. No more than the ideals of being tall, tan, and thin are.
I don't think it's really the same to become bigger through some hypothetical natural means as it is to get implants (and even if that was available, I'm not sure I'd do it- what would I say to my likely small-breasted daughters?). My father is a physician and he has told me that all breast implants require lifetime maintenance and repeat surgeries, no matter how advanced or if they're saline/silicone. It is still a foreign body implanted in your chest.

I don't even want big breasts, I just want to be allowed to accept my body as I am, without being (subliminally) told that I'm somehow incomplete.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jul 10 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #3262

Hardcore BUSTie

What's the difference between wishing breast implants or wishing some "natural" method, besides risks? I know some women that never had problems with their implants, were said that they last forever these days unless some problem happens and have them for years and say it was the best thing they have done to themselves, cause these days, they don't think about their breasts anymore. In terms of "societal" stuff, to go bigger with "natural tissue" would be just the same as " I am wrong the way I am so I wish I was bigger" as it is in breast implants. We all wish we were bigger. Not having breast implants is an ideal we all have but ladies, the problem is to wish we were bigger. Not the breast implants itself. People do what they can do to feel better about themselves and at the time breast implants are the solution. The problem is why do we all wish we were bigger. Of course breast implanted girls wished they could be injected with natural breast tissue... as you do. Then being "implanted with natural breast tissue" would be as wrong as it is to be implanted with silicone, they would still be fake. We want natural solutions to our "problem" but there are never going to be any, they'll always be fake, never yours truly. Are you against "wanting to be bigger" or against " breast implants"?

+Quote Post
little kat
post Jul 10 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #3263

Ah Karategrrl I loved your post, thank you so much, wow it really feels good to talk to people that feel the same way as I do. Maybe we could create a new street and if we all lived in it then us small girls would be the norm lol.
Your views on surgery are exactly the same as me and you have just made me even more determined not to do it, I guess it always looks like roses but like you say I bet the majority of those women have problems with their implants at one time or another but they're not going to go round shouting it from the rooftops are they cause then everyone will say 'I told you so'. Maybe one day those scientists will come up trumps for us.
And yeah I do try to say to myself that some of those women could be wearing a hefty padded bra like I do!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 10 2008, 08:09 AM
Post #3264

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(little kat @ Jul 10 2008, 11:00 AM) *
I'm sure this topic has been done on here but how many of you have considered surgery? Why am I so jealous when I meet someone who's had a boob job when if I really wanted to I could do it too - I just don't want to. I don't want fake ones - I'd know they were fake and so would everyone else not to mention the risks but when I see how happy people are with the results I get so jealous and wish I had the balls or stupidity to do it. ...I am so fed up of looking like a boy and starting at other women and wishing...
Do you know the other day I went for a walk with my son and I thought I'd play a little game in my head and count all the woman that were as small as me and do you know what - not one person had a small chest - everyone in the world is normal except for ME! Why did God make me this way? It's not fair and yes I know I sound self pitying and I'm sorry for being such a moaner but I really need to get all this anger off my small little chest :-(

Ahhhh yes, I know only too well exactly what you are saying. Yes, when I see others with fake boobs I, too, must deal with my conflicting emotions:

1. Disdain for the procedure and the fact that altering one's body so drastically to fit some idiotic "ideal" has become so unbelievably mainstream and acceptable.

2. Being jealous and wishing I could be dumb enough to do it. After all, then I'd have bigger breasts, even if they were fake! After all, having fake breasts is now so very mainstream and acceptable!

3. Longing for some safer, less risky procedure whereas I'd have larger--yet REAL breasts. (I don't want bigger fake ones, I want bigger REAL ones--with my own tissue, not foreign bodies.)

Note: This is where I find myself saying, "C'mon, scientists, we have iPods, pocket computers, vaccines against disease and pills that make men hard...where is the daily "add-a-cup size" pill? Or monthly injection to stimulate mammary gland growth?

4. Etc. etc. etc.

Remember, little kat, that yes, many women are happy with the results, but for how long? Eventually, EVERY set of implants must be replaced. Actually, about every ten years. So, one is guaranteed tons of pain, more scars and surgery at least a few times in her life--and that is assuming all goes well and no corrective surgery is needed. (Just a side--both women I've known who had it done needed corrective surgery.) Also, one must wait several months after the procedure for the implants to "fall" and look more natural and less like softballs glued to a wall. AND the implants must be massaged EVERY DAY FOR LIFE to help prevent capsular contraction (which could very well happen anyway). Being happy with the results also means dealing with all that, and I think that's a lot.

And yes, I do feel your pain too with walking down the street and noting not one other small-breasted woman. Then again, don't assume all those women you see are natural! wink.gif

Go ahead and moan away, hon. This is the place!

"get all this anger off my small little chest"

I am NOT making fun of you, but that was a cute comment! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
little kat
post Jul 10 2008, 04:47 AM
Post #3265

Meant to say thanks for the welcome smile.gif and Vendetta I too remember many years ago when I first met my husband that he wished they were a little bigger and boy don't I just love to remind him of that now so when he tells me I'm fine the way I am I know he's lying. My hubby can't even grab anything - I am literally like an ironing board. I wonder if I could just have 100 babies so I could permanently have boobs laugh.gif

+Quote Post
little kat
post Jul 10 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #3266

Hi all
Ah God I am feeling so depressed, just been trying my tankini on for my hols and I look terrible in it. How many minutes a day do I spend obsessing about my body - ALOT! It's not healthy..what is wrong with me? Why can't I just be thankful for what I have, I'm healthy, my family is healthy, I have a beautiful baby - I should be happy.
I'm sure this topic has been done on here but how many of you have considered surgery? Why am I so jealous when I meet someone who's had a boob job when if I really wanted to I could do it too - I just don't want to. I don't want fake ones - I'd know they were fake and so would everyone else not to mention the risks but when I see how happy people are with the results I get so jealous and wish I had the balls or stupidity to do it. I'm not even an AA cup! Honestly I look awful - especially after having a baby where they ballooned to a huge D cup and now there is even less than what I started with and they have gone south too. I am so fed up of looking like a boy and starting at other women and wishing...
Do you know the other day I went for a walk with my son and I thought I'd play a little game in my head and count all the woman that were as small as me and do you know what - not one person had a small chest - everyone in the world is normal except for ME! Why did God make me this way? It's not fair and yes I know I sound self pitying and I'm sorry for being such a moaner but I really need to get all this anger off my small little chest :-(

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jul 9 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #3267

Hardcore BUSTie

So there we are, being intimate, and he is paying way more attention to my boobies than he has ever had before. Probably because we talked about it a few days ago. And he's grabing and grabing and I change my position so that he can grab a little bit more, my boobie is slipping from his hand and he keeps trying. My skin is turning red and I'm kinda hurt but too ashamed to say anything, so he grabs my two boobies in one hand and I feel even worse. Both of them fit perfectly in just one of his hands. But then he hurts me even more and I have to ask him to be more careful with them, so he goes back to just one boobie that keeps slipping away from his hand, constantly. He comes. I look in the closet mirror and I still don't recognize my reflection anymore.

I can't force him to love' em. He says he loves them, that I'm perfect but he has once wished I was bigger. So he can't convince me that he doesn't anymore. I know that when there is love, those things don't matter. But I've seen his eyes glow with a glance at a big chest. His eyes never did that with mine and never will. I guess I'm just gonna have to learn to live with that.

XXX

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 9 2008, 06:20 AM
Post #3268

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi ladies, thought I'd pass this on:

The new itty bitty bra company specializes in AA, A and B sizes ONLY. They were mentioned in Redbook magazine.

The down side is, they are currently only sold in just a few U.S. stores and they don't have internet ordering up yet (they say they're going to have that function soon). they should really move their asses with that because I'm dying to try these. The cute leopard print bra is $55,--way more than I'd usually pay for a damn bra--but still, it's nice to see a company trying to cater to us for a change.

http://www.ittybittybra.com/

+Quote Post
starship
post Jul 5 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #3269

Hardcore BUSTie

Where are you alllll
Ive noticed I only post in here when Im having a low moment boob-wise (with the exception of now). Although I still read up whenever Im online
Not really thought about boobs much lately. The only moments that come to mind are the odd jealous glare at various blessed chests. Im pretty sure an extra cup or two would perfect me. Well, imperfectly perfect

A rather large breasted lady was on tv and the person watching with me said "look how huge her boobs are. Disgusting". I know there are many things wrong with the comment etc etc but I have to confess it made me feel a tiny bit good. (And then guilty...)

Hi Kat! please come again:)

Even though you described what that picture is Knorl, I still find myself squinting at it thinking 'what the hell'. Looks like an actual breast exploded rather than the bra:/

Im a little tipsy, sorry

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 2 2008, 07:32 AM
Post #3270

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome, little kat!! Come on out and play! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jul 1 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #3271

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome, little kat! You should go ahead and introduce yourself in the Newbie Thread .

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
little kat
post Jul 1 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #3272

Hi
I'm new here, can I join your thread? I am sick of feeling so down on myself and would love a bit of support from some like minded people.
xxx

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jul 1 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #3273

Hardcore BUSTie

Gross out!

Check these stats:

More than 300,000 women in the U.S. had implants last year, that's around 30,000 per month, most of these women are under the age of 21 years old. This surgery has become a very popular graduation present for young women.

Not that there is anything wrong with breast implants, I mean, If you don't mind having something like gross out in your body, by all means.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jul 1 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #3274

Hardcore BUSTie

What the hell is that?! lol

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 1 2008, 07:32 AM
Post #3275

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey Knorl,

Ew is right!

Not to implant-bash, but this pic is very similar to ones I've seen of implants gone wrong--all can look well on the outside, but inside there could be fungus, a capsule forming, leaks, etc. At least this was only inside your bra, not your body.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Jun 30 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #3276

Hardcore BUSTie

havent done my reading in this thread yet this week.
but just wanted to share something rather or slightly disturbing.
my recently trashed 3-yo waterbra... after being washed and worn one too many times (the inner pocket broke and the "liquid" oozed out). i cut the back off to see what was going on inside... well, see for yourselves. ewww.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jun 30 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #3277

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been trying to go back time and once in a while my boobs had been part of our sex life. I expected some excitement, like, i haven't seen your boobs for ages and i'm so glad i do now, but... nop. We talked about it today, he says he was just being patient when I expected him to be crazy about it. So he thinks we have to start over again. Yep, maybe he's right. I'll probably think he's just doing that cause I asked him to.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 28 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #3278

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm somewhat bi also and my last sexual encounter with women gave me an interesting insight on the boob size issue. My boyfriend has always said that for him, it's not the size of the breast that is sexy but the way the woman responds when they are being stimulated that turns him on. (That's part of what he likes about me - I have extremely sensitive and responsive tits and can occasionally come just from breast stim.)

Anyway, in this encounter I was with two women, one of whom has large natural breasts. I'd never been with a woman with big boobs before and I was curious how I'd react - hugest turn on ever? ho-hum? icky gross? - I had no idea beforehand. It was exactly like he says! At first I was sort of curious about them, kind of just working them over with more of a scientific interest than anything. But as we both got more turned on I completely forgot about their size. It just wasn't an issue! What mattered, and what was turning me on, was figuring out what she liked and doing more of it. Biting? Oh she doesn't like biting, I'll stop. Sucking like a baby? Ooooh, she's grooving on that, I'll do more. Oh yeah, she really likes that. Ohhhh, yeah, mmmmm....

Exactly like my boyfriend says. It's not the size. It's the woman's response.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 28 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #3279

Hardcore BUSTie

"i participated in some research on body image and bi/gay women recently - anyone got any thoughts on whether being bi or gay helps you to distance yourself somewhat from societal pressure to look a certain way?"

I'm bi and I absolutely have not felt with women the pressure to look a certain way--as I have with men my whole life. Especially, I noticed this with the breast size issue--I definetely feel women (whether they themselves had small or larger breasts), appreciated my breasts generally more than any man ever did. One woman was constantly down or up my shirt the second we were alone--whenever, wherever. It stroked my ego in a huge way! No man was ever so enthused about them.

It was women who gave me a couple of the biggest physical compliments of my entire life: "I love your breasts," and "Your body is a work of art!"

The "out" gay/bi women I knew, I would say, were generally more accepting of their bodies than most straight women I've known. It was refreshing, and I wonder if it was at least in part due to already embracing a sexual orientation and overall lifestyle that challenged the norm; to go one step further and accept the whole physical package was just part of accepting the whole self and basically telling the world, "Fuck it, this is who I am!"

I also think women who love women are much more accepting of body types--heavy, etc--and therefore those within that community must not feel as much pressure to look a certain way as stright women do. I think gay women generally are more accepting of variations in women's bodies than men, and find many more female body types beautiful. I never saw one implanted women in the gay clubs, as least that I could tell. (Go to any meat-market straight club and it's all around.)

But just to confuse the issue, I will, however, say that I have noticed some pressure within the gay/bi community, surprisingly, to look a certain way--to adhere to a "butch" look if you are lesbian, for example. One gay aquaintance was pretty feminine and she told me she was often criticized by other lesbians for wearing pretty jewelry, feminine clothing, that sort of thing. As someone new to the gay scene at that time, I found it surprising that among gay people--who I thought would have had enough being judged--would judge others within the gay community like that.

Sorry for rambling--I'm a little hung over. wink.gif

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Jun 27 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #3280

Hardcore BUSTie

here's a slightly disjointed clip of that documentary that vendetta mentioned: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=flat...mp;sitesearch=#

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 162 163 164 165 166 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 03:19 AM