The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 134 135 136 137 138 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
auralpoison
post Jan 4 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #2701

Big Fat Bitch

A thousand pardons, PLR. I got this thing, see? It's that I don't suffer fools. And even your apology was obnoxious. MWET.

Don't worry about deleting your profile. Just leave & never come back.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
P Lover Ray
post Jan 4 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #2702

Ah, Aurelpoison. While surfing trying to figure out how to remove my membership, I saw your post.

I do not think you communicate as well as you complain.

My message, clearly repeated several times, was that one of the most essential components of a good relationship is that of people simply liking to be with each other. Things like going shopping at the grocery store together. My message was that this is even more important than physical features.

Yet, you claim that I think of a woman as nothing but a sex object. Not only is it not true, I do not know how to make it any more clear that I do not view it that way. On the other hand, I do appreciate good sex with a woman and do not apologize for that. Perhaps I do not communicate as well as I might, but you do not listen very well either.

Ray

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 4 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #2703

Big Fat Bitch

Dingdingding! Round three people.

Y'know, I find it hysterical PLR that you seem to think it was the *language* that you used & not the content that was offensive. You seem to think you were too "explicit" with the "ladies". We aren't blushing virgins, y'know. Our delicate ears didn't burn. It was the actual CONTENT of your post that was offensive, not your verbiage. You chose to view women merely as objects for male pleasure, not human beings. Boxes without feelings, needs, or wants. Just moist, preferably hairless places for you to put your peestick. That's WAY more offensive than your over-usage of the word pussy. Explicit language wasn't the problem, but your attitude towards women was.

By & large, I communicate well with both women & men. A lot of that has to do with the fact that I have respect for them & don't just view them as things I could possibly fuck.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
P Lover Ray
post Jan 4 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #2704

Although I meant well, apparently my previous posts were inappropriate. I have voluntarily pulled them off the site. If I can figure out how to do it, I will remove my membership.

I suppose the entire dialogue was a testimony of how difficult it is for men and women to communicate with each other. In real life, I have more difficulties even than this, yet when face to face I have found it possible to work through the difficulties and in the long run have found it worth the effort.

Ray

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Jan 4 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #2705

BUSTie

I hope mine change and just stay bigger. I was a D cup for a bit...That was a bit too much for me. I'd be happy a full B or C. That's not too big.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 3 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #2706

Hardcore BUSTie

"The packaging said they will bring "unexpected miracles". I asked my husband if he thought they might bring me boobs. He said he didn't know, but he thought it was worth a shot to buy them, hang one from each nipple, and see what happens."

At the very least they'd make great tittie tassles. wink.gif

+Quote Post
mumblestutter
post Jan 3 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #2707

Hardcore BUSTie

wow! never stopped in here before i like hearing everyone's experiences with small boobies! but wish there was more love in here! mine are smallerish- b cup- and i love em. i think they fit my body and aren't big & droopy.

Super weird, but when i was younger & pretty skinny they were double D. I swear. then they just went away. i wasn't on birth control & my weight didn't really change. not sure where they went but i've gained weight & they've never come back. Which I'm fine with. I sorda liked havin big boobs, but i had back pain & was very mistrusting of male attention. I think i'm more confident now i have smaller boobs b/c i feel like it's one less thing to distract people from who i am and what i'm saying. i don't second guess guys motives as much now.

there IS a ton of talk in the media & total idealization of women with huge, fake breasts. i LIKE that i'm the opposite of that. that i'm a real person and don't look like those women do. i feel sexy and beautiful & happy with how i look.

any man who makes negative comments about my body will not see me naked. maybe i've been fortunate, but the guys i've been with have just been really happy to be able to touch a beautiful woman. boob-size has not been an issue. but some guys are just more into touching boobs than others.

be happy with your body! you just get one. enjoy it, make the most of it smile.gif !

+Quote Post
lightchested
post Jan 3 2009, 04:32 PM
Post #2708

BUSTie

That is awesome news about boobs still being able to grow at any time! I always felt that in my heart. I just know my boobs are going to come back to me one day. I had a semi-okay pair, but they ran away from home when I lost weight a while back. Even they, though, nice as they were, were not at my "full boob potential", which is something that's been hazily defined in my mind's eye since I was 8 or 9 years old.

I almost bought two Energizing Crystals (this is a link to click on) today at Whole Foods.

The packaging said they will bring "unexpected miracles". I asked my husband if he thought they might bring me boobs. He said he didn't know, but he thought it was worth a shot to buy them, hang one from each nipple, and see what happens.

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
May visible pyramids one day lurk beneath my sweaters.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jan 3 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #2709

Hardcore BUSTie

This post is going to be all over the place.

1. I have never felt that feeling like a woman comes from the size of my breasts. For me, it comes from my back, butt, and hips, swagger, and attitude.

2. Myth: your breasts will never change or grow.

Reality: your breasts may grow. i read a blog by a long time bustie and she said at 30 or so years old, her breasts grew (prolly from a b cup) to a full c cup and she wrote about how uncomfortable it felt and strange and how she hated all the new found attention. I was talking to a 72 year old woman, and she said as a full grown woman she once was a b cup and now she is a D cup. And some women after breast feeding shrink. I swear mines are still changing and growing slightly and I am in my late 20's. I never thought my left one would fill out and surpass the right one in prettiness, but it has. It was the ugly duckling of the two for sooo long and it has continued slowly to blossom. It is as full and the nipple is perfect and it is so damn perky. Just gorgeous I tells ya!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 3 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #2710

Hardcore BUSTie

HELLOOOOOO LADIES!!!

I missed you all! Egads, I was away for awhile and I missed so much!!!! Thank you ladies for lighting up my morning. I'm home sick and was literally crying with laughter reading the last three pages or so of posts. Auralpoison, lightchested and lala, you are my freaking heroes.

Strongirl, that was about the nicest description of breastfeeding I've ever read. As someone who hasn't had kids (and won't), I can only learn about this vicariously, so it was really great of you to share it. I just spent several days with my brother's family. My sis-in-law is breastfeeding my new nephew, like, every couple of hours, and all I could think of was how that would drive me insane. Your view helped me see the other side of it. Thanks!

I apologize for chiming in late on this topic, but strongirl, I very much enjoyed your skydiving story, and starship, yep, go for the workouts! I definetely DO receommend working out, especially the chest. You can't "spot-reduce" and therefore won't lose fat/size in the chest area alone from working it out. What you WILL do, however, is build a nice layer of muscle, which will make the bony areas look less so, and you'll define and shape the chest and torso. (Re-read my post about the guy in the gym commenting on my pecs if you need inspiration!!) Not to mention it feels empowering to be strong and able to lift heavy things!

I'm going to go shave my p---y and do my Kegels now. Then I will eat chocolate and masturbate while fantasizing about Smoove-B. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Jan 3 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #2711

BUSTie

have to agree with you lightchested
stupid boobs

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jan 2 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #2712

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lightchested @ Jan 2 2009, 02:42 PM) *

some men have not done it even after I begged them to.

What assholes. WTF. If you're not making sure your partner gets as much pleasure out of sex as you do, you're doing it wrong.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 2 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #2713

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Jan 2 2009, 05:33 AM) *
Last night I made the mistake of falling asleep with Spike TV on then waking up to Manswers. That show makes me wanna barf. Of course, i wake up just in time to hear ,"There's nothing we love more than big jugs" then proceed to show a woman with huge, inflated implants. They looked all hard it wasn't even a good boob job.

And this is why I have Spike TV deprogrammed from my TV's channel lineup. Along with the Golf Channel and Lifetime. Yuck.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 2 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #2714

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm sick and tired of feeling pre-pubescent.

+Quote Post
lightchested
post Jan 2 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #2715

BUSTie

Agreed.

I feel like if I had some sizable knockers, I'd feel like a woman, and consequently be able to enjoy sex. As it is, I just worry about how my boobs are looking or feeling. I spend the whole time while doing ANYTHING with a guy just worrying about keeping them as breastly as possible. I worry about becoming a big rib display- like some kid's science fair project.

It seems to me that if a woman had not-small breasts, she could just enjoy the moment and get into whatever was going on without constantly monitoring the goings-on in her chest area.

And she wouldn't feel compelled to do more than she really wanted to either. I hate that I do that!!!!!!!!

And guys would want to feel her boobs, so she could enjoy it when they did. I'd like to enjoy that! I'd like to believe that any guy would actually like to feel or in any way come in contact with my boobs.

I'd like a guy to spend a good deal of time in that area because he WANTED to, and not because he felt compelled to, in order to convince me that he doesn't mind my being small...but I guess I should feel lucky if a guy even cares enough to spend some time in that region for any reason, since some men have not done it even after I begged them to.

And I'd like it to be where the guy would be spending time in that area and I could enjoy it instead of feeling that horrible prickly fear or whatever it is that I get...like 'how bad is this for him?" and "I know he's going to stop any second now because he can't possibly be enjoying this, so I'd better not get used to it" and "I'd better not let myself feel good right now because then I'll miss it when he never does it again: now that he's felt them he surely won't bother again" and "this may be the last time any guy touches them in my entire life so I'd better enjoy it while I can."

So how can I enjoy sex type stuff when I'm feeling like THAT???

Blah

stupid boobs

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 2 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #2716

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, we also like them because they're sexy. We'd all like to be able to wear those gorgeous bras that create amazing cleavage. Why? So we can blow a man's mind? No!!! Because, again, it's a symbol of womanhood and that is sexy. We like feeling sexy for ourselves. When you are a woman, and you look in the mirror and feel sexy for YOURSELF, it's like this warm excited feeling running within you. We just like feeling sexy in our own skin. We like to look at a gorgeous bra or top and think "Hey, I'd look HOT in that". And then you wear it and you look hot in it, and you feel good with yourself. You can have 1000 men leering at you, but if you don't feel sexy with yourself, if you don't feel womanly enough, those men are nothing, they don't even exist. Because it's not about men, our lives don't function around pleasing men. It's all about self confidence. It's like wanting to make love to yourself, in some way.

mynameislala HAVE SAID IT ALL.

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Jan 2 2009, 06:33 AM
Post #2717

BUSTie

Lightchested, there are benefits of breastfeeding to moms as well. For instance, reduced risk of certain cancers, breastfeeding is good for bone health, and amenorrhea and decreased fertility esp. if mom nurses on cue.

7 benefits to moms

Stongirl, I also hate thinking of breasts as just being "funbags." Last night I made the mistake of falling asleep with Spike TV on then waking up to Manswers. That show makes me wanna barf. Of course, i wake up just in time to hear ,"There's nothing we love more than big jugs" then proceed to show a woman with huge, inflated implants. They looked all hard it wasn't even a good boob job.

I used to be a 38A, and OMG it was just impossible to find bras.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 2 2009, 03:26 AM
Post #2718

Big Fat Bitch

Just for the record, I refused breast feeding. I was born two months premature, my mom pumped & I took it from a bottle, but when she tried to feed me at home? I spat that nipple out. I would drink it from the bottle, but refused the teat. To this very day I will not drink milk of any kind.

Formula is CRAZY expensive. My cousin works at the Kroger & has to deal with women trying to "return" stolen formula. They are required to make a hashmark with a marker on formula that was bought with WIC. Some shady sorts try to bring it back because it costs so much. $30 a can. That's a couple bindles of crack right there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bottleblack
post Jan 2 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #2719

BUSTie

Well lightchested, I am not a mother nor an expert. But I work in childcare with infants and toddlers and have seen both sides of the spectrum. Formula can be easier, in some regards. But I think a lot of women choose to breastfeed because of the strong research indicating the extreme health benefits of breast milk compared to formula. Emotionally, physically, intelectually, it is a far better choice. It is nutritionally exactly what a newborn needs, without the preserving chemicals and other things that are added to powder milk. To some, this is worth all the hurdles of breastfeeding. But also I think breastfeeding is often actually more convenient. If you are travelling, for example, no need to lug around big containers of formula, sterilize bottles in boiling water, measure out scoops of powder, heat up bottles. Just whip out a boob instead.
One more plus for breastfeeding is also the cost factor. I'm not sure about the U.S but here in Canada containers of formula do not come cheap! The large ones are often almost $30 and last only a few weeks. It's more than a lot of families can afford.
Hormonally, breastfeeding can also help the body heal more quickly after childbirth, helping cue the uterus to resume its normal size, and even helping the body use up preganancy weight because of all the calories it burns. It has also been shown to reduce chances of breast cancer if women have breast fed.
But those are just a few reasons! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
lightchested
post Jan 1 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #2720

BUSTie

Strongirl (or anyone who has breast fed, or knows that they want to),

Please don't be offended by this question: it's something I've wondered for a long time and hope I can ask it here.

I am very curious about this breastfeeding thing. Did you feel like it would be a great experience before you did it, or did you only find out it was great after you did it?

I ask because all my life it's seemed like it would be nothing but a nuisance. Am I missing some critical female DNA or something? What's wrong with me? All I can think of is, if they sell it in cans, already whipped up & ready to go, wouldn't that be easier? Am I the ultimate lazy-ass? Why do I feel this way?

Is my inability to understand the joy of this altruistic behavior linked with the fact that I've spent the last 20 years of my life playing video games? Have I become so reliant on pressing a button for instant problem resolution (e.g. to jump on an enemy octopus's leg, rendering it useless, to assure my survival) that I cannot see the merits of putting real life time and effort into nourishing the life of an infant?

I am a feminist, but I just don't get the whole breast-feeding thing, given there is an "opt out" method sold in most grocery stores. Also, I am not much into camping, given that there are plenty of hotels available almost anywhere one wants to travel. Maybe I just always take the easy way out.

God I'm lazy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 134 135 136 137 138 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 11:01 AM