Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 120 121 122 123 124 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
auralpoison
post Dec 30 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #2421

Big Fat Bitch

Jock itch (tinea cruris), athelete's foot (tinea pedis), & ringworm (tinea corporis) are all pretty much the same nasty little fungal infection.

That was a shitty, shallow thing with the wigs. I used to have several & I liked them.

May I request that the head bobble? I'd like it to appear to sagely agree with me if I jostle it.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 30 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #2422

(o)(o)

I want a GT head on a squirrel body! Hmmph.

You know, I think I've just about confessed all my sins. I'm sure I'll remember something like I stole tic tacs or something. But things that really bother me...hmmmm I think I've almost completely purged.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 30 2008, 06:33 AM
Post #2423

new highs in personal lows daily!

jock itch....?

ok, ewwwwww! how does that happen?! oh i really don't want to know...

well you've helped narrow my options.

i could get wigs, but the last woman i dated i stayed over at her place, when she saw me w/o the wig.... let's just say my name turned to chopped liver. before that she was aaaaaalll about me. besides the trauma of being part time hottie, part time nottie, is entirely too severe for my addled little brain. i have enough issues with my mirror.

tell you what, aural, if i do deem to cut off my bean i will be sure to have it stuffed, mounted and attached to your choice of either a weight lifting frog's body, or a squirrel body playing a tiny clarinet and delivered to your house. that way you can tell me all your stories, and i can make you laugh. i promise to have a funny expression on my face when the rigor sets in.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Dec 30 2008, 06:21 AM
Post #2424

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I once ran from a rather lovely man because I was intimidated by how together he was. He was only a few years older than me, but much more emotionally mature and knew where he was going in life. I was scared that he would realise I wasn't nearly as smart as he thought I was, and/or that being with him would stop me developing on my own. I've always felt that it was the right decision (he later met and married a wonderful woman who was much more suitable for him).

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 30 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #2425

Big Fat Bitch

Um, GT, couldn't you just buy an array of fantastic wigs?

I mean, I can feel the "lady Friar Tuck", I had a garage rock phase where I was all about the Monks. But ringworm is the same thing as jock itch, just on your head. And the cutting off of the head? Whomever would I tell my funny stories to? I suppose I could go all "The Brain That Wouldn't Die", but where does one find good, *quality* neck juice these days?

Confession: I made a grave error in allowing G to spend a few nights a week here. My paranoia has kicked into overdrive when I'm alone. I swear to maud my car alarm went off about a half hour ago, it took me a minute to find my keys, & it shut off by itself. That shouldn't have happened. Plus, I lost my housekey last week & have been coming & going through the garage. I doubt anybody could get in without my knowing (I'm on terror alert, I keep hearing things & it's fucking with my sleep worse than usual.) because the blasted contraption makes too much noise (It would have to go down & back up, it takes a good minute & a half of LOUD grinding crunch.) & boxes & bags are strewn everywhere like a maze downstairs & up. Even with a flashlight it wouldn't be easy as things shift in & out everyday.

I'm going to call my grandad tomorrow to take me shopping for motion sensitive security lights. And I'm going to see if I can go out to G's farm & practice my marksmanship. And I'm gonna renew my efforts to get me a big, barky dog.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 29 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #2426

new highs in personal lows daily!

confession:i was going to order a set of the obama 'victory plates' as seen on tv, but there is a limit of 2 per family, and i want a set for entertaining...dashed hopes.

i guess i'll have to wait for the obama gravy boat.

confession: i am considering cutting to the chase and just shaving the crown of my head for the 'lady friar tuck' look. that or finding a small child with ring worm and rubbing my hair against them like they were a balloon and i was trying to make static.

or just cutting my entire head off.

one of the three.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Dec 29 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #2427

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I've got hairs growing out of both my areolae. They are rather gross and I pluck those things as soon as I see them.

Confession: I don't want to do anything New Year's Eve, but I told someone I would go out with them, and I've made plans to travel to the nearest big city to do so. I hate being depressed. Normally I'd kill to be out of town, seeing something different, but right now I could care less.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 29 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #2428

beachcomber

confession: I have the burps & the way stinky gasses tonight & am reveling in lifting my ass from my chair or pointedly bending & aiming my ass at the mr each time I'm about to blow. - when HE does it it's hysterically funny- turn about is fair play! laugh.gif

confession: after scrubbing the kitchen windows, woodwork, cabinets & then floors, mostly by hand tonight, I plan on doing next to nothing tomorrow, even tho the mr is all gung ho "let's clean the whole entire house."
I figure w/ the kitchen being so big and all, I pretty much did my part tonight & the rest can be on him.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 29 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #2429

Hardcore BUSTie

i keep a pair of tweezers in my car, so that when i reach the harsh light of day, i can snag those motherfuckers.

I've started doing that too!

I pluck one hair out of my chin & one out of my left boobie.

Oh yeah, I've got one coarse hair that grows on the edge of the aureole of my left boob. It started sprouting in my mid-twenties.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 29 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #2430

the moistiest

QUOTE(missladyj @ Dec 29 2008, 10:42 AM) *
I am always on chin and neck hair patrol. Always. the tweezer is my best friend.

i keep a pair of tweezers in my car, so that when i reach the harsh light of day, i can snag those motherfuckers.

many guys out there are subconsciously afraid of women who have their shit together. They can't play rescuer to an emotionally stable, financially independent, educated, intelligent woman. They may say they like it on the surface, but I've found when the chips are down, their own insecurities will crop up and they'll jump ship at a moment's notice. I've had a hard time finding a guy who doesn't have that issue.

word, thirties.

confession: i want to get kissed on new years at midnight.
confession: but i'll probably just get blitzed and beligerent.

confession: i haven't had the attention span to read for-fun books. i love. love. love. to read, and it scares me that it's been going on for close to a year, and i have like 10 half-finished books lying around.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 29 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #2431

Big Fat Bitch

I get a lot of the weenie men. They're into me *because* I kick ass & take names because *they* can't do it for *themselves*. I've had boys that have pined for literally YEARS that never grew a large enough set to just ask me to have a cuppa with them. And I'm not into that. I want an equal.

Or I get placed into the "This is the awesomest chick ever!" place where they'll never ask me out because I'm "Too cool for that". Which *I like to think* is shorthand for "While I think you're great, I think I'll stick with being immature right now.", but really means, "I don't think I want to have to explain to my friends why I'm dating such a goofy-looking, loud-mouthed broad even though I know they'd come around eventually & love you as much as I do."

I pluck one hair out of my chin & one out of my left boobie.

Culture, I did some archive digging on my own out of curiosity. I'd forgotten about the whole "Hummingbird" debacle. What a fucking psycho.

(((((Zoya)))))

(((((Anarch)))))

I'm in love right now, but am getting tired of this whole working things out drama. His imposed "hiatus" has found me enjoying the company & charms of another & I am digging it WAY. If he doesn't figure his shit out soon, I'm packing my boombox weekender & moving on to fresher climes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 29 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #2432

uh huh.

doodle - as someone who's been on the other end of that big of an age difference, I say if you really love him, before you give it up because of the age thing, work through it. Talk to him about your fears. I'm sure he's got some of the same thoughts - such as, what are the implications, will you leave him for a younger guy, is he hindering your growth in any way because of the age difference....etc etc. I think that if you really are into someone, you can make it work, or at least give it a damn good try. I don't think that age matters, its the phase you're in.

anyway, just my .02 cents

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 29 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #2433

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: As a temp, I've brought myself to orgasm in office washrooms all over this community.

confession: I've made a latent discovery that I really like waking my man up with a bj. Maybe it's the man in particular right now, and his particular gratitude for such things, but there it is.

confession: I love him, but I think I'm afraid of the long term implications of being with a man 16 years my senior, and maybe that's partly what's led me to contemplate another man, who happens to be 3 years my junior.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 29 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #2434

beachcomber

QUOTE(anarch @ Dec 29 2008, 03:10 PM) *
Also, seconding thirtiesgirl: so many men are afraid of strong women. These kinds of guys think of women as needing their help and protection, and a woman with her shit together, well, that's just threatening.

-or- they are so attracted to you bc you Are so strong and different from other girls/women they know and so do actually commit to you, only to end up resenting you for it down the road. dry.gif

confession: I have a hair that grows out of a mole right below my lip, but yet, scrawny eyebrows.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 29 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #2435

uh huh.

... on the strong woman tip - a guy friend said to me once that when he's gotten into something in the past with women who had their shit together, at first he didn't really think about it, because it's attractive and fun to hang with a cool girl, and it's just the getting to know one another stage, etc. But there inevitably comes a certain point where he'd really realize that this woman did have her shit together - that the coolness he was seeing in the get to know one another stage, really was real, that it wasn't just a put the best foot forward thing. Then he'd think "oh shit, if this is going to continue on, I either have to be IN, or I have to get out." Which, I guess is a good reflection on the fact that guys DO indeed respect that strength and know they can't fuck with it. However, this was a guy who would usually run when he got to the point. So by the same token, it would be nice to meet a guy who doesn't get so freaked out by meeting someone who really does possesses exactly the type of stuff they say they like.

(btw, said guy friend doesn't run from it any more. he had a relationship with a cool chick end recently, but it was due to mutual stuff, rather than him freaking out. And no, I wouldn't get with him if I had to. I was one of the people he ran from, years ago. it's taken many years, tears, and work for us to become friends. It is cool that we can discuss this stuff, though...)

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 29 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #2436

brown delicious

QUOTE(thirtiesgirl @ Dec 29 2008, 03:27 PM) *
my years of internet dating have shown me that many guys out there are subconsciously afraid of women who have their shit together. They can't play rescuer to an emotionally stable, financially independent, educated, intelligent woman. They may say they like it on the surface, but I've found when the chips are down, their own insecurities will crop up and they'll jump ship at a moment's notice. I've had a hard time finding a guy who doesn't have that issue.

fuck 'em. mad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 29 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #2437

(o)(o)

I'm getting on this men being intimated by strong women. Especially men in their 20's and 30's who seem to think they have some macho alpha male bullshit to proove.

I also pluck chin hairs.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 29 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #2438

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Dec 28 2008, 06:01 AM) *
Yeesh. I would have called the health department months ago. Not to pry, but does your MIL have a mental illness, or is she just very lax about cleaning?

I've been wondering myself about mental illness, but she and the relative whose house this is (pardon my being cagey, but I'm paranoid about one of them, or somebody in this town who knows us, coming across this site and identifying me if I use specific terms) have themselves together enough to be presentable and normal so much of the time that the Health Dept would think I was just being a clean freak. They both hold high-status jobs, always looking tidy and professional in public. Guests at Thanksgiving and Christmas had no idea that one of the cats has diarrhea (which, ok, he doesn't have every day all the time - while I've been living here he has these bouts every 3 weeks maybe, where the daily out-of-litterbox deposits goes on for say 7 days) - everything looked and smelled nice, the kitchen sink had normal Christmas meal-preparing detritus in it, there was only one fly buzzing around.

We clean the downstairs deposits; they do generally clean up the upstairs ones within 24 hours, and they also have professional cleaners who clean weekly. Thank cod the cat started to do them upstairs as well, because even though we told them what was going on downstairs, being told that there's a problem didn't have the impact of a deposit in "their" territory; which, anyway, the relative has passive-aggressively indicated that she thinks our noticing the upstairs deposits means we have a responsibility to be cleaning them up too - which certainly would be more sanitary, but fuck, we're already doing the downstairs, it takes a lot of time to clean up each one (not to mention it's smelly and all that), it's their goddamn cat. (I should probably put future updates on this in the "friends & family" section)

I think the cat should be put down (bad arthritis, in addition). mr anarch thinks that the cat's still enjoying life (still enjoys eating) so disagrees with that. He offered twice recently to help take the cat in to the vet, my MIL said the first time "Oh it's just a matter of finding the carrier" & the second time, this morning, "I'm worried that the vet will say we should put him down."

That's where things stand at the moment. Thanks for your (((( )))) and concern, everybody. Your support really helps keep my morale up.

back on topic: confession: I'm always plucking out chin and moustache hairs.

Also, seconding thirtiesgirl: so many men are afraid of strong women. These kinds of guys think of women as needing their help and protection, and a woman with her shit together, well, that's just threatening.

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 29 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #2439

Hardcore BUSTie

Zoya, perhaps I'm jaded, but my years of internet dating have shown me that many guys out there are subconsciously afraid of women who have their shit together. They can't play rescuer to an emotionally stable, financially independent, educated, intelligent woman. They may say they like it on the surface, but I've found when the chips are down, their own insecurities will crop up and they'll jump ship at a moment's notice. I've had a hard time finding a guy who doesn't have that issue.

QUOTE(missladyj @ Dec 29 2008, 07:42 AM) *
I was gonna post this in the musical confessions thread but thought better of it

confession: I was , I am , and I always will be a Wham! fan. I wanted Andrew Ridgely to father my children so I could be assured of having kids with brown hair, brown eyes and dark complectioned. Every time I hear Last Christmas, I swoon.

Confession: I was rude to Andrew Ridgley and am damn proud of it. I suppose I should add that I've never been a Wham! fan (apologies MissladyJ, but they've never done it for me).

Years ago, when I was working record store retail in my hometown, Andrew Ridgley came into the store. This was shortly after Wham! had broken up and he'd just put out his solo CD. I had a towering stack of cassettes in my hand, which I was attempting to shelve (again, this was years ago, when record stores still sold cassettes...sheesh, I'm an old biddy)... anyhoo, I was attempting to shelve this stack of cassettes when the manager came up to me with this little dude in bug-eyed sunglasses in tow. The little dude was wearing the weirdest hat I've ever seen, like a stove-pipe top hat with ear flaps lined with faux sheepskin. I couldn't see behind the bug-eyed sunglasses, so by his complexion, I thought the guy was Asian. He had a big stack of CDs under his arm, and I'd witnessed him earlier putting two similarly large stacks of CDs on the sales counter, with the intent to purchase. I figured he was some wealthy Asian dude the manager was catering to, and I had no idea why he was brought over to me.

The manager put on his best fake smile and said, "This sales associate will gladly show you where the comedy cassettes are." Thought I: gladly, my ass. And since the comedy section was right in front of me, I put on my best helpfully sarcastic tone of voice and said to the little dude, "The comedy section is right there, where it says 'Comedy'." He responded by mumbling "thank you, thank you very much," in an impeccable British accent, which surprised me, and I took my stack of cassettes elsewhere to be shelved.

After the little dude in the weird hat and glasses had paid for all his stuff (over $400 worth, if memory serves) and left, the manager came over to me with the goofiest smile on his face. "Don't you know who that was?!" he asked. When I said no, he shouted "Andrew Ridgley!" To which I responded, "big whoop." Said he, "But I thought you liked Wham!" Thought I, in my black eyeliner, hobnail boots, and black-dyed hippy-goth crocheted dress, Whatever gave you that idea? Ugh. Had I known, MissladyJ, I would have put in a good word for you.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 29 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #2440

uh huh.

Ihateoly - I get them too. I've always had them - about 6 or 7 on my chin and this one renegade hair that comes out of my NECK. I swear the fucker knows when I least want it to be there - It won't be there for ages, then I'll go out on a date or something, come home, and see this 1/2 inch HAIR sticking out of my neck, that has somehow gotten that long overnight. Anyway, I think we probably all get 'em.

confession - I realized today that I've only truly been in love once. When I was 21. And it was the only time in my life to date when I absolutely knew that the other person truly loved me unconditionally and treated me in a manner that was amazing. It wasn't overnight, and it took a little rockiness at the beginning and time to grow, but it grew to something amazing. Unfortunately, I was a complete trainwreck of a person at that time, and the degree to which I loved this man was directly proportionate to the degree I fucked up the relationship. It's the only time I've ever cheated on someone - and I did it in a manner in which I ran the risk of getting caught - which I did. I think I subconsciously wanted him to find out. He did, and dumped my ass. (rightly so)

The good part about the whole thing was that it was a pivotal moment in my life. I was so devastated at what havok I'd wreaked because I didn't know how to deal with a relationship like that, that I put myself in therapy. It started me on the road to getting my shit together and becoming the person I am today.

The shit part is, I've realized that I've never truly had that again in my life so far, even in the two long term relationships I was in after that. It seems the more I have my shit together, the more that guys are afraid of staying along for the ride. Or something. Maybe I should go back to being a drama-riddled chaos queen. (that was sarcastic, btw, I'm too far gone from those days to ever go back - besides, it wouldn't become me.)

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 120 121 122 123 124 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 18, 2014 - 08:12 PM