The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 52 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
koffeewitch
post Oct 8 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #981

Hardcore BUSTie

I hope I'm not derailing an on-going topic with this thought...but here goes. I watch a lot, a LOT of foreign films. And just like with imported magazines one of the first things I notice is that the women are often much more natural-looking. There is no need for every little mole to be covered or to bring a body double in because the leading actress has a little cellulite. So, I see many more A/B cups out there...in fact a majority. I remember reading that the "average" cup size in the U.S. used to be B before the nation started getting fatter. Anyway, the women who are labeled "small breasted" in these films have such beautiful, sensual bodies. They look gorgeous running on the beach naked; they look comfortable in their own skin and so free to enjoy their bodies. Then I remember how in many cultures breasts aren't given the same sexualized status as they are in Western cultures. It's like a woman's entire body is beautiful and feminine...there's none of this hacking our bodies into little segments ( like Persi said about having -2 legs, but a +3 bum).

That said; I wanted to tell you guys...I used to work in a nursing home so I've seen every type of body naked. The smaller breasted women used to amaze me; they were 80 and STILL had perky little breasts sans bra. Many of them had even had had several children, but their bodies still looked youthful and beautiful.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 8 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #982

Hardcore BUSTie

Buttercups, I'm pretty sure you were just being facetious but I did want to say that your behaviour during sex should be about your desires and pleasure and those of your partner(s) and have nothing to do with representing the small-breasted community in any way.

While I do try to celebrate the beauty in all body types, I have to confess to preferences and I think it is OK to have them. As a bi woman, I prefer guys with six-pack abs over guys with big bellies, and I prefer girls with small perky tits and supersensitive nipples over girls with big pillowy bosoms. Which is not to say I would not be attracted to someone who doesn't fit that - I have and could. But I think it's OK to have preferences and I think it's OK to appreciate certain specific qualities of different body types, be it perkiness or jiggliness or whatever.

I think it's fine to look in the mirror and go "Yay, no sagging or stretchmarks!" - I don't think that has to take anything away from big-breasted chicks and I don't think it has to take anything away from us when they look in the mirror and give the big girls an affectionate shake.

On the buxom girls who can't shut up about it, though, I recently was at a bar with that friend I've mentioned in here before and sure enough, she maintains her record of being 100% consistent in having to have her boobs be a topic of conversation. While I find it tiresome, I feel sorry for her - she's gotta be even more obsessive about it than we are, LOL. And adding to my feeling bad for her - somehow the topic of birth control came up and I mentioned that I'd only been off it for 2 weeks of my entire 30+ years of reproductive life, during which I became (intentionally) pregnant. Turns out she's been off of it for 5 years now and trying to conceive with no luck. I felt bad about flapping my trap, since she's obviously sad about being infertile. But it also puts the lie to the whole evo psych concept that big-boobed women are attractive because of their obvious fertility. Ironic, eh?

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 8 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #983

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 8 2010, 01:43 PM) *
It DOES seem like her maturity hasn't kept up with her breast development. wink.gif

LOL! yea no doubt. I will have to remind her of that the next time she gives me crap about it. laugh.gif

Hmm... enthusiastic agreeal... never thought of that... you really think that might work? I'll give it a try. smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 8 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #984

Hardcore BUSTie

Kera, it sucks to have the big-boobed challenger in your life be your SISTER. I mean, I can at least walk away from these girls when I see them, but it's hard to escape family.

If you ever get tired of your comebacks or feel they've list their impact, you might also try just agreeing with her with great enthusiasm. It feels weird at first but I have to say I've tried this approach to those never-ending exchanges and it really disarms folks. Like, they can't argue. They know you're not really in agreement but you take all the excitement out of the exchange for them. --just a thought on how you might "deflate" her...heh.

It DOES seem like her maturity hasn't kept up with her breast development. wink.gif

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Oct 7 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #985

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh yea I soooooooo know what you all mean. I hate the boyish comments too for sure! My lil sis in particular likes to tease me by suggesting that she is more woman than i am just because she is rocking the Cs. I just punch her in the boob. It makes me feel better. LMAO! No. Being a woman is all about attitude. Maturity - something she seems to seriously lack sometimes.

It also bothered me for the longest time when people would use the phrase "you are a woman now" when it comes to girls getting their first period. How is that supposed to make lil Kera feel when she was 15 and the only one of her friends (and her grade it seems) who has not experienced that? Does that mean that the 11 year old down the street who had just gotten hit with it is more a woman than i am? I think not!!!!!!! Ha ha... i figured since everybody else was ranting, i should too.

I know what you mean Karategrrl. I am pretty much in utter complete awe of my sister's rack and sometimes daydream about what it would be like to carry those around for a day (real cleavage... without trying, yay!). And i fight back by making comments to make me feel better - " At least mine won't sag when i am older." "I can go braless, can YOU?" "I can run with no bounceage. So THERE." But really how would that help things in the long run? Not so much. Plus i should not drop to her level of bratiness. smile.gif

Persiflager... LOL! SO true though.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Oct 7 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #986

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurks*

With all this talk of 'making up' and 'compensating' and whatnot.... where do we get this idea from that we owe anyone anything when it comes to our bodies?

I've always been a guilty fan of Trinny and Susannah, but you've just made me realise how f'ed up the basic concept is.

"Hi! I apologise for my -2 legs, but I think you'll find yourself more than happy with my +3 bum and +1 hair!"

*relurks to continue rant in large-booby thread.....*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 7 2010, 07:00 AM
Post #987

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG nbdx and buttercups, I was smiling and laughing all the way through reading your posts. I SO agree on everything. And you know you're right about the "compensation" crap. I now realize how absurd those comments are. One (male) asshat I used to know said that, in his experience, small-breasted women were usually better in bed b/c they didn't just lay there and let their large tits be the allure. Doesn't really say much for large-breasted women, now does it? (...Then again, I just remembered a couple of stories guys told me about women totally using their breasts to try and lure them...I guess we use what we've got...)

And I myself am guilty of saying, in the past, that my small breasts have served me well since they filter out the asshole guys. I realize that's a dumbass thing to say, since it infers that: 1) only asshole men like large breasts; 2) if man finds me attractive, he's interested in something "deeper" than appearances (which may not even be the case); and 3) I could not attract someone with my breasts alone, just as they are.

...and I feel bad about my previous post about Christina Hendricks (the naked shower photo--wheter it is really her body or not). I hope it did not come off as derogatory. I think all kind of bodies and breasts are in their own way lovely and one of the wonderful things about humanity and physcial attraction is that there is always someone out there who will totally be turned on by your body and whatever it is you have. I guess it is my trying to "think positive"... when I see large, pendulous breasts there's a part of me in total awe, wondering it would feel to carry them around, how it would be to dress them up in hot bras and sexy clothes. Then there's the part of me that goes "Well, I'm streamlined," and "Hey, at least I can go braless if I want," Mine will never sag," and all those other positive, look-on-the-bright-side things.

"I used to say these things until I realized how much they hurt. We don't have to try harder or be better because of something that really isn't better or worse. This last month has been so rough for me. Blah, it's hard when your small breasts become a huge issue."

Well said!!! And I'd pay good money to watch you get arrested. And I'd buy you dessert to go with that steak. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Oct 7 2010, 06:13 AM
Post #988

Hardcore BUSTie

Absolutely ladies, totally agree with everything!

nbdx you just made me realize how much we do make excuses for our breasts and how much everyone else does too. Like guys saying girls with small boobs will be better in bed because they have to compensate. What the f**k is that?! And then anytime I'm great in bed I'm perpetuating that myth I guess, better start being terrible!

Or what about my favorite one: "least you don't get all that unwanted attention from guys" as though I am completely invisible to the heterosexual male. Like I could walk around stark naked and no one would blink an eye because I have small boobs so I won't be getting any attention. Well I hate to break it to you people but getting negative attention from guys is unfortunately part of the female experience in this world. Not saying I'm some hot supermodel having guys hit on me inappropriately all the time, but I have had guys "catcall" me from time to time. May be rarer than if I was stacked, but it has happened believe it or not. And being told I am essentially invisible, be it from bad or good attention, doesn't exactly make me feel great about myself. Not that I want to have gross men drooling over me, but I don't want to hear that my smalll boobs are some kind of on-the-streets man repellent either!

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Oct 6 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #989

Hardcore BUSTie

It's always frustrating to see that small boobs, somehow, reflect that our personalities and mannerisms are more masculine. It's such crap. Our bodies do not determine our disposition. And if anyone wants to see a "12-year-old boy" get arrested for being topless on the street, they can watch me flash a cop. (As long as they pay for my ticket and a steak dinner.)

It is good for our sanity to remember that every breast form has been sneered at by someone, because many shallow individuals can't grasp that 1.) what they like isn't universal and 2.) natural breasts are not chosen by the wearer; it is determined by a multitude of factors that women can't control.

This also applies to comments that say you need to "make up for" your breasts. I've seen well-meaning comments turn into cutting statements. "I have a nice ass and a cute face so it makes up for my breasts." "My man is a leg man so breasts doesn't matter" "At least someone isn't dating you because of your breasts." I used to say these things until I realized how much they hurt. We don't have to try harder or be better because of something that really isn't better or worse. This last month has been so rough for me. Blah, it's hard when your small breasts become a huge issue.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 6 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #990

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(limousine @ Oct 6 2010, 01:36 AM) *
I think that is one of my concerns, about the confirmation of having a "chest" which is apparently code for being a "real woman" in this society (ref: buttercups comments on pulling down her pants lol). My insecurities, and this is what they are, are pushing me to find confirmation that my breasts are ok, which they are. Those boyish comments don't confirm it, hence the frustration with them; the braless tactic does, hence my "let me show you" attitude. I only speak for myself on this one, as perhaps it is only a stretch on my experiences.

Ugh, I SOOOOO hear ya, ladies, on the "boyish" bullshit. I have a butt, twat, girl voice and face and a billion other things that clearly make me NOT boyish. Why must people zone in on the breast size as the one and only indicator of femininity? Reminds me of a documentary I saw once--and pardon me if I am repeating myself--but they followed teen girls through the breast augmentation process, and one of them (upon regaining consciousness after the surgery) said, "I've got boobs! I'm a woman!" Like she wasn't before. Bleargh.

Wow, if that Christina Hendricks pic is a fake, it's a good one! She is pretty but I do find myself staring at her chest.

+Quote Post
limousine
post Oct 5 2010, 08:36 PM
Post #991

I completely agree with both of you starship and buttercups!

Although I've been feeling much better about my chest in the past weeks, those boyish comments make me want to wear a white t-shirt and no bra since I apparently have "no breasts". Gee, why bother with a bra? Let me say that no one has reacted like I was a boy when I've tried this tactic. Au contraire! Makes me wonder, which one is it?

I think that is one of my concerns, about the confirmation of having a "chest" which is apparently code for being a "real woman" in this society (ref: buttercups comments on pulling down her pants lol). My insecurities, and this is what they are, are pushing me to find confirmation that my breasts are ok, which they are. Those boyish comments don't confirm it, hence the frustration with them; the braless tactic does, hence my "let me show you" attitude. I only speak for myself on this one, as perhaps it is only a stretch on my experiences.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Oct 5 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #992

Hardcore BUSTie

ugh starship things like that annoy me to no end! Hate when people say small-breasted gals represent little boys in any way or when magazines refer to body types like ours as "boy-shaped" or "boyish" or whatnot. It makes me want to go up to these people and whip off my pants and ask them how boy-shaped they think i am now! Wish we didn't have to promote other body types at another one's expense.

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 5 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #993

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 5 2010, 12:57 PM) *
Okay, I just Googled Christina Hendricks images feeling inadequate and found one of her naked in a shower. From the neck up, she is beautiful. But shit, I like my breasts soooo much better! No offense to anyone, but that gave my day a lift (no pun intended). Think I'll go to the bathroom and admire my A-cups now...

If it's the same picture I found then it's a photoshop fake. I don't think she's ever done topless. The only thing I don't like about her is the fact that any online article I've read about her is always smothered with comments about 'real women' and how men don't want women looking like little boys blah blah

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 5 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #994

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 5 2010, 12:57 PM) *
Okay, I just Googled Christina Hendricks images feeling inadequate and found one of her naked in a shower. From the neck up, she is beautiful. But shit, I like my breasts soooo much better! No offense to anyone, but that gave my day a lift (no pun intended). Think I'll go to the bathroom and admire my A-cups now...

If it's the same picture I found then it's a photoshop fake. I don't think she's ever done topless. The only thing I don't like about her is the fact that any online article I've read about her is always smothered with comments about 'real women' and how men don't want women looking like little boys blah blah

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 5 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #995

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 5 2010, 11:57 AM) *
I hear ya totally. That's why I have a girl crush on Dara Torres. wink.gif

...5 minutes later...

I have to add that, however, I do like that Hendricks gets press and gets noticed, as she represents the fuller-figured, curvy gals. I'm all for body diversity.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 5 2010, 06:57 AM
Post #996

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 5 2010, 02:36 AM) *
Small-breasted hottie alert: Just got the current Outside magazine at the grocery today. Yum and yay! Profiles of several cutting-edge female athletes, and their bodies are strong, lean, muscled, and gorgeous! Check it out! Looking at chicks like them is so inspirational to me because I can look like that and I want to look like that.

I hear ya totally. That's why I have a girl crush on Dara Torres. wink.gif

...5 minutes later...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 5 2010, 06:55 AM
Post #997

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies,

Just shopping online and found a bra that looks suitable for us small busties in the U.S.:

bra

I haven't tried it; just thought I'd share! And it's reasonably priced.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 4 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #998

Hardcore BUSTie

Holy cow, I had no idea my post on evo psych would be so inflammatory! Apologies...but in a way I think it was productive, sort of.

There was much written and while I could respond to many things there was one main thing that I'd like to say about it: if anything or anyone in here makes Buttercups (or any small-breasted Bustie, but she really articulated it) feel less safe and welcome, then that is contrary to the purpose of this place. Period.

One other thing - Angie, welcome back! Your posts were as insightful and fabulous as always, what a joy to read your clear-headed, logical, well-informed stuff again. Yay!

Small-breasted hottie alert: Just got the current Outside magazine at the grocery today. Yum and yay! Profiles of several cutting-edge female athletes, and their bodies are strong, lean, muscled, and gorgeous! Check it out! Looking at chicks like them is so inspirational to me because I can look like that and I want to look like that. Unlike the Kim Kardashians and Christina Hendricks of the world, who came from a different planet than I did, maybe even a different solar system!

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Oct 3 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #999

BUSTie

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Oct 3 2010, 04:08 PM) *
Again, many apologies if this is not in the correct thread.

Personally I am fine with it being in this thread. I find it useful as I'm still trying to find a more petite sized pair of them myself. I had bought a one size fits all pair, and I found that they stuck out of my bra cups (I tried them with a few 32A bras I had at the time). I know it says to use them with full coverage bras for best results but when you are as limited by size as I am that was an impossible task. If you do try them out be sure you are wearing a snug band size otherwise there's a bigger risk of them moving around and falling out. I'm sure they be great if you could meet those requirements, but if not you'll probably be a bit disappointed like I was.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Oct 3 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #1000

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(limousine @ Oct 3 2010, 11:27 AM) *
I don't own any padding, so I was thinking of buying some 30$ big silicone breast shape insert for those nights I wanna sex it up at the bar. Worth it?

Hi limo, I've got some breast forms from VS. I don't wear them because, for me, it's way too much vavoom! I'd say the inserts will give you a 1 to 1 1/2 cup size difference, so you might need to buy a larger bra. I wore the inserts once, to a karaoke bar, and I didn't like the size.

I'm not sure if this should go in a PM, or if the Lounge has a marketplace, so I apologize if it's in the wrong area. Perhaps this post can help out others who are thinking about purchasing inserts.

The inserts are gel-filled with two different types of gel. There is a firmer gel that touches the breast, and then a more pliable gel that makes up the rest of the insert. (See pics below) It's sealed seamlessly. The inserts warm up to your body temperature, but if you sweat, they get slippery.

I quickly took some quick pics of the inserts:
Insert in hand, my glove size is S
Insert being squished
Inserts in 34A bra (S.O. Junior's bra, light/moderate lined, runs smaller-than-average) The forms fill up the entire cup.
Insert pair

They retailed for $59 when I bought them, but I'd be fine selling them for $35. Do some poking around online, there's a ton of other insert styles available, and let me know if you'd be interested. Again, many apologies if this is not in the correct thread.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 52 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 05:35 AM