The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 153 154 155 156 157 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
ailurophile
post Sep 29 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #3081

BUSTie

I have to vent about what happened at work just now. We had some cupboards that were removed from the wall and large holes were left as an eyesore. We will eventually have them filled and painted but my co-workers were joking around about putting pictures up there to cover them, like of my pets, other's family, us employees etc. Someone suggested pictures of big boobs. My heart sank. Of all the progress I made since I've been here and I had to hear that....Ugh! So being offended, I said "Why big boobs? There's nothing wrong with small boobs? They work the same you know." So we went back and forth until the conversation disintegrated shortly after. He didn't say much I think since his wife is not a lot bigger than I am. ( It makes me feel better when she comes to visit.) Then my friend said to me, "Oh you're so sensitive about that. I don't know why." --kind of snotty....and this comes from a girl with a decent size rack. I said "Of course I am. I'm tired of hearing about big boobs." She didn't say anything. mad.gif

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 29 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #3082

Hardcore BUSTie

Well... none of the girls are much feminine. Márcia is the only pretty one around there and I like her very much, as I like Cristina who dresses and sometimes behaves like a little girl lol. Paula is damn skinny, pale and a bit weird and dresses up like an old woman and her friend is this short girl with short hair also named Cristina that keeps teasing me since I made a sexy photo shoot with a couple I know. Everyone thinks she's envy and I start believing on that since she's not being funny anymore. It's like, okay that's enough, we got it already lol Vera is a super sweet and shy girl and we have a new classmate, Ana, who has something like 4 or 5 different colors in her short hair. Now we're in a photography school so we can get to know each other a lot by each one's photography style as we get to express ourselves through that. It's a night class so our ages go from 22 to 37 years old, so I get to see a lot of different criativity in there. Most of the girls just don't give a shit to what they wear and their photography has nothing to do with sexiness either apart from one or another, while I had two school works related to that. I had a lot of Cristinas in my life already and that doesn't bother me at all. I am good at a lot of different photography styles and she usually likes them, although she hates to admit it eheh I think she's bitter towards feminine girls and she hates that I'm not all looks but brains too.

So, how many Cristinas have you had in your lives?

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Sep 28 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #3083

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Sep 25 2008, 07:37 AM) *
I've noticed lately that all the girls in my night class are small-breasted, they're all A and a couple of B-cups (all larger than me except for one). There's only one that is really attractive, although I keep telling her to dress nicely cause she's pretty, she doesn't really have a fancy taste lol None of them dresses nicely actually. Two of them rarely wear a bra and when they do is padded, the other one is so so skinny that it is impossible for her to have any breast tissue at all so I can notice the padding really well. I have to confess I think they look kinda weird without the padding but it could be because of the way they present themselves.

Jesus, V, you make them sound like a bunch of lepers of something.

When I was growing up, I didn't get teased too much for being smaller than the other girls, plus, there were a lot of small, medium, and large sized girls. I didn't feel completely left behind. When I was ten, my best friend developed like large B's when most every other girl in 5th grade had yet to develop. I mean, she was huge! She might have even been bigger than that. Well, the boys would chase the two of us around and try to grope us. I was flat, and they still chased me and grabbed me butt and pinched my nipples. So, I still felt desirable, I guess blink.gif. But, she got tackled by them consistently. She would have like ten or more little horny rowdy boys after her. I remember one time, I lost sight of them, and by the time I turned the corner to find them, she was on the ground with a pile of little grubby boys on top of her with their grubby hands all over her body. All I could see was her ponytail.

I appreciate my breasts because I don't get accosted by men and/or women. I appreciate breasts of all sizes because they are beautiful and sexy. They really are distracting.

Sometimes, I wish they were just a wee bit bigger. tongue.gif

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 25 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #3084

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't feel sexy either in my suposedly sexy tops, I feel flat. I always have to put on padding to feel powerful. I did it all my life and I'll do it forever until sugery. I stopped fighting against padding cause it makes me feel so good that I don't want to trade that for the psychological disconfort of going braless. That's just me and I can't be diferent and I don't care now. I love to play with clothes and I find it hard without breasts. I've noticed lately that all the girls in my night class are small-breasted, they're all A and a couple of B-cups (all larger than me except for one). There's only one that is really attractive, although I keep telling her to dress nicely cause she's pretty, she doesn't really have a fancy taste lol None of them dresses nicely actually. Two of them rarely wear a bra and when they do is padded, the other one is so so skinny that it is impossible for her to have any breast tissue at all so I can notice the padding really well. I have to confess I think they look kinda weird without the padding but it could be because of the way they present themselves.

In my teens I was "punk as fuck", armed up in my high-up-to-my-knee army boots and bright red hair, got lip pierced and still do have nose, ears, tongue, bellybutton and nipples pierced, besides the small tattoos. At 15 years old I had just seen my mother die so I didn't wanted to grow up the way I had to and the last thing that would ever cross my mind at that time was if I was being judged by anyone for my behaviors and looks. I played bass-guitar in Hardcore and Punk bands for 12 years, I played all around the country (Portugal is really small lol) sharing stages with all kind of bands joining all kind of people. For about 5 or 6 years I was the only girl who played in such bands (our punk scene here in Portugal is that small) but I did well.
I always took care of myself and loved to feel sexy in every kind of clothes, so I was a well taken care of and well educated freak. Breasts never really mattered besides curiosity, and with my padded bras it had never crossed my mind that someone would judge me for them.
One day I looked back and I had nothing. Besides experiences and having lived way more than is expected at my age, I had no goals. I got a decent job, started studying again and moved out, so I finally grew up the whole thing and have put things into perspective.
When booby-greed came in I didn't know how to deal with self-image issues. I too have that second though that you Karategrrl have, as "Well, there are folks who wonder what it's like to have feet or arms." It's kinda sad to make that comparison but sometimes I feel almost as curious as a man does for them, being a woman myself, not to mention that sexually I do respond when I see breasts. I'm gonna stay like this a long time but I know someday I'll trade that curiosity for them. But that doesn't bother me that much anymore. It is possible to take something like plastic surgery as a good thing, if you don't have self-esteem issues, although is not for everyone.
As for a healthier way of getting breasts, it is now possible. Macrolane is a biological gel that is injected into your breasts, gives you just a fuller look to what you've got but it only lasts around 2 years at maximum. The body absorbs it as it is biological and then you have to put Macrolane again. And the prices at each time are similar to surgery so I think there won't be many women going for Macrolane, although they're doing it already around here. But hey, technology is listening to us.
Just wanted to vent

Cheers V

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 24 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #3085

Hardcore BUSTie

"Team tittie," Bwah ha ha ha! laugh.gif Love it.

I also wonder what it'd be like to have breasts--well, big enough ones to grab, mold into bras and clothes, to look down and see a little cleavage and actually feel them bounce around...

Whenever I think that, my next thought is always, "Well, there are folks who wonder what it's like to have feet or arms." I don't know why my next thought it that, but it sure is humbling. I guess there is always someone who wishes they had something.

And though we all here know the risks of implants, right now that is the closest many of us would ever get to having bigger breasts. Maybe technology will offer other, safer, options at some point, but for now it's either "the ittie bittie tittie committee" or implants. I know I would never really get them, but I have had my moments where I thought, "Screw it, I just want to know, once in my life, what it's like!!" (Then I loop back to the above feet/arms thought...)

You know what has really made an impact on me lately? The comments under "26 Reasons" on www.implantsout.com. Ick. Even if I had the surgery and everything went perfectly well, I know I couldn't live with the things she describes there. I'd feel like some weird half-human/half-android science experiment.

ailurophile, those boys sucked. But I wonder how many of them are now with small-breasted women, hmmmm? wink.gif I remember boys in my 6th grade class complaining that all the girls in the class were "flat-chested," and they, at 11 and 12, were all trying to convince each other they'd already had sex. Like, yeah, riiiight. It's that male "proving" thing we've discussed before. Funny thing was, I was one of the first girls to get my period, but I was able to fly under the radar due to my small breasties--I escaped so much of that teasing the poor big-breasted girls got. I could hide my Tampax but the other girls couldn't hide their boobs.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 23 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #3086

BUSTie

Glad you're back Vendetta. I'm not sure that there is a day that goes by that I don't think about implants. But I'm trying to stay on this side. For every surgery, we are giving into society's expectations. Besides my bf loving something fake, the $cost$ and obvious medical risks, I now feel like I would betraying my "sisters", although we have never met. I'm at war with myself and keep trying to talk myself out of surgery. You would think I have enough reasons to like me as I am. And my new little sexy tops that I was telling you about?? I don't feel sexy in them. I feel flat!!! But b/c of this support group, I still wear them (without a bra, at home). Bf hasn't said a word though. He just kinda notices for a second...no expression...nothing. I still wonder if he thinks, "Why is my titless girl wearing that??" Maybe that's why I'm feeling down again.

Regarding our conversation about winter clothes, I just bought several sweaters from www.venus.com. If I tuck in my belly, I feel like I look sexier...depends on my mood (not today). Of course, I still wear a padded bra. I look cuter than in the big frumpy sweatshirts and fleeces anyway. If anyone lives in Florida, Venus has three stores there. They do have cute sexy clothing. The prices are good. The ones I got ranged from $14 (that one was on sale) to $39 and the quality is pretty good. I like those new Boucle sweaters. They fit tight but can stretch down my long arms.

Neurotic.nelly: Ugh! I have nightmares about the itty bitty titty committee. In sixth grade when I was the last to bloom, the boys used to say I belonged to that. I've hated them ever since...those boys... and my titties. sad.gif

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Sep 23 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #3087

Hardcore BUSTie

*applauds Vendetta*

nice to have you on the team tittie and/or the itty bitty titty committee again! whoot!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 23 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #3088

Hardcore BUSTie

I like myself, I've hated before but not anymore. What other people think about it, I just couldn't care less and the only time I did was with actual bf for obvious reasons, and is over. But I'm still curious to know what it feels like to have breasts and that's where surgery comes in. But I'm tired. The problem has been myself all the time. Fuck me. Cheers Karategrrl

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 23 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #3089

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Sep 22 2008, 02:28 PM) *
I've come to terms with myself a while ago cause I'm simply tired. It is a vicious cycle I don't wanna live anymore. I still want that surgery although I don't have that demeaning urge anymore, cause then I'll realize breasts are not that important after all and will move on.

I hear ya, grrl. I have also reached that tired state--I've decided to just like myself and move on, and f*ck anyone who's got a problem with me as I am. wink.gif It's easier, for one thing.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 22 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #3090

Hardcore BUSTie

I've come to terms with myself a while ago cause I'm simply tired. It is a vicious cycle I don't wanna live anymore. I still want that surgery although I don't have that demeaning urge anymore, cause then I'll realize breasts are not that important after all and will move on.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 19 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #3091

Hardcore BUSTie

There's a really interesting article in October 2008 More magazine (U.S. anyway) about a woman who got breast implants. I have to say it's probably the most un-biased one I've read.

This is also interesting:
http://www.implantsout.com/media.htm

+Quote Post
GirlFilth
post Sep 18 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #3092

BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Sep 16 2008, 08:22 PM) *
cute handmade clothing for small busted Busties!

That's so great, thanks! wink.gif

--------------------
If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different...I'd rather be completely fucking mental. Angelina Jolie

+Quote Post
anarch
post Sep 16 2008, 11:36 PM
Post #3093

Hardcore BUSTie

I like her stuff, crinoline, thanks for posting. Her prices are darn good. She can't be making $$ at it. Must be a labour of love.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 16 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #3094

Hardcore BUSTie

cute handmade clothing for small busted Busties!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 12 2008, 07:13 AM
Post #3095

Hardcore BUSTie

But around here they only work with B-cups and on their size 1 only the most padded ones fit me a little bit, although if I move my arms people can see my nipple. I'm an AA so B cups are hard to fit. I love that collection, I couldn't get out of the shop although I wasn't enable to buy any.

since the bf cannot buy me proper lingerie, he bought me this set with panties and... a jacket. Well, he was sweet but that is the most awful thing I ever had to wear, I cannot feel sexy at all inside of that lol

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 11 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #3096

Hardcore BUSTie

V- I loove Intimissimi! I wear their "1" size (AA-full A, depending on structure of bra)

yay! fall clothing!!
For sexy in the colder months, I love a sweaterdress with tights and boots. Especially ones with an open back because yay! we don't need a bra! And speaking of open back, check out this sexy but prim sweater
To create fullness on the top, I love a cropped swing jacket. Also, a structured jacket is always a great way to get the shape you want.

strongirl- I have a serious jones for some thigh high socks! I love the idea of wearing them with a garter belt, or a camigarter!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Sep 11 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #3097

Hardcore BUSTie

Intimissimi has the most beautiful lingerie collection I've ever seen in my entire life now, for fall season. God how I wish I could wear that! They have this corset reminding a bartender costume which is soooooooo damn sexy. Auch! For the A-cups in here, you might want to take a look, some B's are small and will fit.

http://www.intimissimi.it/english/index.html

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Sep 11 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #3098

BUSTie

Haha....What did I tell ya?!?! I'll have to get me one of those crochet sweaters. tongue.gif

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 10 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #3099

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Sep 10 2008, 06:24 PM) *
I have a couple that are crochet, so when it comes time to rachet up the seduction, I'll ditch the tee and bra and come out of the bathroom with my bare titties showing thru the crochet/lace. That's a guaranteed fuck-fest!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Loved your post. You dress hot and it sounds like you and the bf have a rockin' sex life to boot! tongue.gif

PS: I wish it were that easy to get my man to attack me! dry.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Sep 10 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #3100

Hardcore BUSTie

"Strongirl must have something for us. " Ha, that is too funny! I don't think of myself as a "clothes hound" at all but in fact I have given this issue (how to dress sexy during winter) a fair amount of thought. smile.gif

My #1 excellent new purchase for staying warm while looking hot is a hoodie sweatshirt that is cut low (ends just below my tits) in front with no zipper or buttons. It originally had a satin ribbon woven between the two sides but I took that out, so now it just a very lowcut V. You can't see my nips but plenty of breast curve (where cleavage would be if I had any) is visible. My bf LOVES this top and it is soft, warm and cozy, altho a bit breezy in front. Home use only.

You know what I love? Those cotton thigh highs that are becoming more popular - that FreePeople site that Crinoline posted has a lot of that look. They are so sexy and so warm! With a really short skirt, a pair of those pulled just past my knees, some cute boots, layers on top (like a clingy, sexy sweater with a jacket over it), and a warm hat...I do various combo's of this for both at home and out. You can also wear a garter belt with them - I like to do it with the garters showing. Totally hot. And warm. smile.gif

I love those little cropped sweaters and jackets too - you know, the ones that barely come down to your ribcage. I generally wear them over a soft, clingy layer, like a long sleeve tissue-tee. I have a couple that are crochet, so when it comes time to rachet up the seduction, I'll ditch the tee and bra and come out of the bathroom with my bare titties showing thru the crochet/lace. That's a guaranteed fuck-fest!

Oh and on the tissue-tee thing - you know what i mean, right? those really thin clingy fabric tees, long or short sleeve - I like to wear those bra-less with a jacket or sweater open in the front. So I can play nip-peek-a-boo but with some layers for warmth.

Clingy sweater dresses are great, I just rarely dress up that much.

And sometimes my bf builds a big-ass fire in the fireplace and we let the place get toasty warm so I can hang out in skimpy lingerie and we can screw on the couch!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! smile.gif

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 153 154 155 156 157 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 01:53 AM