294 Pages V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 26 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #2461

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Dec 26 2008, 02:09 PM) *
Dang. You gots a Sybian, TG? How much does that weigh?

I don't, but a guy I dated had one. He brought it over to play a few times, but made me carry it up the stairs to my apt., "just to hear me bitch and complain," as he so sweetly put it. It was damn heavy, I'll tell you that. But it *was* fun to play with, yes it was.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 26 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #2462

new highs in personal lows daily!

tree, you are so awesome/dope/badass! i had the biggest smirk on my face reading that. it's--you're-- so f'ing cool.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 26 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #2463

cryostat bitch

Confession....as messy as it makes things, I am evilly thrilled, flattered that the plumber and I uh..."clicked" last week. She is one of the most admired tradeswomen we have...and I KNOW...not just suspect, but I know that the vast majority of the men I work with are in love/lust/infatuation with her. Whenever she goes to one of our functions there are many of them sitting around her, enthralled. So it makes it even more delicious when she whispers in my ear that I am her favorite steamfitter. And even more delicious when she declares it out loud at a table full of tradesmen~mostly her fellow plumbers, but still. It's not so much of a status thing, but it's more like, as a tradeswoman, it is always assumed that the men will get first dibs on everything...and I get leftovers...

but now somebody they are all coveting, is playing with ME. Heh. Suckahs.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 26 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #2464

Big Fat Bitch

Dang. You gots a Sybian, TG? How much does that weigh?

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 26 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #2465

Hardcore BUSTie

My mom is really old and not in good health. She gets worse every time I see her, and she refuses to take some of the pain medication prescribed by her doctors because she's afraid of the side effects. She also has borderline personality disorder, which she's had all my life. She refuses to acknowledge it, though, and has never gotten help for it. She is a very controlling, narcissistic person who still clings tightly to her bigotry, racism and mistrust of so many people. I often describe her as a combination of tv parents Marie Barone, the mother on Everybody Loves Raymond, and Cotton Hill, Hank Hill's father on King of the Hill.

As an example of her behavior, on this visit home, my mom was discussing the potential changes to her will, which she changes every few years, based on how she's feeling about certain family members at the time. She owns her house in the town where I grew up, where my younger bro still lives. Unlike me, younger bro is not college educated, works hard as a print shop operator and part-time security guard, and has a few DUIs on his record. In my mom's eyes, he's almost a failure, and she doesn't trust his motives. I believe he should get the house in the will, since he wants to stay in our hometown and I don't. He's been struggling to make it there for so long, and it's not a cheap place to live. Getting the house would be a real vote of confidence for him, especially from my mom, since I know he deeply feels her mistrust and it's a large part of the reason for his issues with alcohol. I think it would help stablize him if he got the house.

POINT being, when she brought up the will discussion again on Wednesday, I voiced my opinion that I believed my bro should get the house, as I've done before. And as she's done before, my mom instantly negated it, saying "he's only ever been out for money, and I wouldn't want him to bring all his Mexican friends over here to destroy our property." (In my mother's eyes, anyone Latino is automatically 'Mexican.' It's a discussion we've had many times, but her personality disorder keeps her from seeing that anyone else might have a valid opinion.)

This is just one example of the many ways that my mom is not a lovable person, and I struggle with it every day, knowing that she's also facing the scariest human challenge, dealing with impending serious health issues and death. I want to be a better daughter to her, but she really makes it hard.

--------------------
-Mae West

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 26 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #2466

(o)(o)

Oh heaven's no, nothing like that.

For example, I had one man hold out his hand so I would fall flat on my ass in snow. That was sweet.

Thirties, what's the dealyo with your mother? I wouldn't feel so bad, my mother feels the same about her mother.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 26 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #2467

Hardcore BUSTie

I like chivalry, too, but I DON'T like it when men take it to extremes - e.g., "I need to sit facing the door when we're out to dinner so I can see any potential danger that approaches you," or "I need to walk on the outside when we're walking next to each other down the street, so that I can avert any danger that may be approaching from the street." Please. Yet ask him to carry the goddamn ultra-heavy vibrating saddle sex toy thing up the stairs to my apartment? Oh, hell no.

...Oooer, tmi? *blush*

Confession: I'm finding it really hard to feel any love for my mother this holiday season, and I'm not talking about the freakin' Earth.

--------------------
-Mae West

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 26 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #2468

(o)(o)

I actually like it when men are chivalrous.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Dec 25 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #2469

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Zoya, I've been wishing I could redo the last five years myself, or at least start my career then, and thanks to culture, I now have "Milkshake" in my head.

Confession: I still have feelings for a guy I had a crush on this summer.

He isn't interested in me as a girl, but as a friend. Also, it wouldn't work out between us, he lives in another state, but I still like him.

I just told AZ Guy I'd give him another chance because I still love him. He thinks I'm the greatest thing ever, we complement each other perfectly, but there is something missing from the chemistry between us this time, or at least I'm not feeling it.

I wish I could transfer the feelings from one guy to another and feel really confused, pissy and crummy over the whole thing.

And no, AZ Guy has no idea about the other guy.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 25 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #2470

confession: i could have had xmas dinner with a bunch of other orphans today, but i really wanted to be on my own. it's the first time in years the holiday was mine. and i wanted that.

culture, no shame in pass the dutchie. i think i have that and the double dutch bus on lp.

milkshake i can't help you with...lol

zoya, i think the thing is that at that age, most guys are really starting to figure things out-- most of them aren't interested in the long term thing with anyone. no matter how fantastic you are-- and i think if we too a vote around here it'd be unanimous that you're phenomenal-- that's just not where their head is at. i think you make a mistake when you think it's about you. i think it's about age, but theirs, not yours. even if you were younger, they are still not at that ltr place. i think that's kind of how i view the being alone thing. (((((((zoya)))))))) it's sooo not you, chickie.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 25 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #2471

(o)(o)

zoya, I feel the same way sometimes. ((((zoya))))

Confession: I downloaded Milkshak by Kelis today. I find it to be so irritating yet catchy. I also have pass the dutchie by musical youth. I shit you not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 25 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #2472

uh huh.

confession - for the first time ever, I wish I was younger than I am. Even just 5 years.

confession - I'm not even remotely interested in men my age. but I wonder if the guys that I know who are younger than me just look at me as the cool older chick, not someone they'd ever be interested in for any long term thing, or even to date.

confession - I feel like I'm going to be alone forever, and I don't understand why. I'm an amazing person, and I know people know it. I just don't see why no one seems to want me and all the great stuff that comes along with me, for their very own.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 25 2008, 06:47 AM
Post #2473

beachcomber

this will not rock anyone's world, but : I heart everyone here. I really, Really do. wub.gif

confession: I am torturing frecklette (who's "only in it for the presents" ) & not letting her go downstairs yet until 7:00AM. we have a rule. the mr & I get to be down there first so we can get the camera ready & stuff, even tho she wised up to the whole santa cover up at around 11 or or so.

I hope the long skinny box under the tree for me isn't indeed a semi-automatic weapon in a case as I've been guessing, but actually a folding easle.

merry peaceful today everyone, you're all in my hearts, esp YOU GT. wish you were here, I'm makin' turkey & greens.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 25 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #2474

tree, uh.....O.o

*brainsis isplode*

doodle: i dunno, the lady i see in those pix? the one rockin' out with her gee-tar? she seems badass enough to do what she likes. somehow i think you can handle this....you've got spunk wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 25 2008, 04:22 AM
Post #2475

cryostat bitch

heh...what's even juicier is that on New Years Day I always throw a big party, my "hair of the dog" party...bloody marys, hangover food, the rose bowl, etc. Bear is always there. The plumber will also be there. As will a bunch of other guys from work. Ooof. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Dec 25 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #2476

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: oh god, I'm in over my head with these two men. What am I doing? What have I done already?

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Dec 25 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #2477

um tree, i certainly don't want to egg you on, i know how much bear means to you, but, uh, i'm with ch, that confession was teh serious hotness-- even before your confession, just the way you eluded to it... well, it had a certain smolder to it....

my mom sent me a xmas card talking about how she was looking forward to seeing me this year....adressed to "carlos."
confession: i like my mom NOT being in my life about as much, if not more, than i liked her being in my life when we were at our closest. i've felt more free in the last year since i wrote her off than i've ever felt.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 24 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #2478

(o)(o)

GT, you are so wonderful, your comment made me feel better. It's when I'm feeling weak that I feel that way. I heart you GT.

As for the 45 year old, we will never date, this is about getting off. I can't even believe I'm doing this! What am I doing? CH, give your head a fucking shake.

Raisin, I totally hear you about the friend thing, and I too am super happy your are back. I'm also glad GT is back!

tree, that confession is the best.thing.ever.

This holiday season is going to be the one to purge myself!

I feel closer to busties then I do some friends IRL. I must say that busties are the most fantastical bunch of people and I know that no matter what I write here, I won't be judged. I know how we support each other and help each other through good times and bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Dec 24 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #2479

cryostat bitch

confession: I blame making out with the plumber on being drunk, but I really think that if I had been sober, I would've gone much farther. The plumber would've likely seen my other piercing. I was just drunk enough that the saferide cab was coming and I didn't register that I could delay it.

Juicier confession: The plumber is a woman.

Even juicier confession: we were in the hallway outside of the very busy tavern where the christmas party was happening, and I think we may have been caught. I remember somebody walking through. I don't know if they realized what we were doing.

Confession: we were in a really rednecked blue collar bar.

Confession: it is a bar that Bear and I go to frequently and the regulars know both of us well. So I am terrified that this will get back to him.

Confession: She REALLY turned me on the way her voice got deep and husky when she found my piercing.

Confession: Bear is way not cool with anything like this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Dec 24 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #2480

PANTIES! ew.

Yesterday I learned that a Wii is like a Nintendo or it IS a Nintendo or it's made by Nintendo. What the fuck do I know. Don't ask me how it differs from Rock Band (or is it Rock Star??) or Sega or Playstations. I'll call them all video games until the day I die anyway. I used to play Pong when I was a kid. I don't know jack shit. I think I'm just out of the demographic that these things are popular with.

Culture, the people I know with close to 1000 friends on FB are the kids in high school -- it seems like they all friend each other (or most of them, there are still cliques) with little regard for how well they do or don't know someone. I can't believe I used friend as a verb and didn't spontaneously vomit, ha!

Catlady, I'm glad you're glad I'm back! wink.gif

I confess I'm too chicken to put up a real confession tonight.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 20, 2014 - 03:54 AM