The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
Juliesara
post Feb 8 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #481

BUSTie

Hi, I have a similar problem sad.gif to you as I am a 36H. Large busts run in my family but luckily neither my mum, my sisters or me suffer from much back pain.

We tend to follow this advice

As mentioned before a well fitting bra is key, don't buy the cheapest, I know we don't have much choice, but I would recommend the Fantasie brand, they always seem to fit me well. Make sure band round the back is tight fitting you shouldn't be able to get more than two fingers round the back, make sure the back doesn't ride up and the wires at the front are flat against your chest. This will all help.

Get your back massaged by your mum or a friend, use aromatherapy oils, it makes it a lovely experience!

Get plenty of exercises, if you have room for a rowing machine or something that will build your back muscles up get one!. Rolling around on your back on an exercise ball will also help to build your muscles up. (its less strenuous than a rowing machine)!

I hope this helps
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mimis122
post Feb 6 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #482

Hiya I'm new rolleyes.gif Got 36J (UK size) breasts which give me terrible back pains. Regularly go to Bravissimo but woundered if anyone had any tips/advice for boob induced back pain?! It's getting realy bad and I'm only 19! Reduction is not something I'd want, trying to lose some weight, but it never seems to go from my breasts!! Any foods to be avoided or I should eat more of? Thanks!! xx

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Feb 3 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #483

BUSTie

QUOTE(missladyj @ Feb 2 2008, 02:05 PM) *
Megnog
32DD is the same as 32E
32DDD is the same as 32F

Getting fitted properly is really the best. Victoria's Secret is for the itty bitty titty committee.

Guitarhero,
I would suggest push-ups or any exersize that works on your pectoral muscles cuz they are under your boobs.

Amy,
it is totally normal to have one boob bigger than the other. our bodies are not symmetrical

much love to all my large breasted sisters! Now stand up tall, shoulders back and show em to the world!

REALLY?! Well, that makes sense...but I thought it went DD then E. Are the E and F european sizes? Because my new bras are all D. DDD and DDDD. seems silly to have that many D's. What's a DDDD equivalent to?

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Feb 2 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #484

Hardcore BUSTie

Megnog
32DD is the same as 32E
32DDD is the same as 32F

Getting fitted properly is really the best. Victoria's Secret is for the itty bitty titty committee.

Guitarhero,
I would suggest push-ups or any exersize that works on your pectoral muscles cuz they are under your boobs.

Amy,
it is totally normal to have one boob bigger than the other. our bodies are not symmetrical

much love to all my large breasted sisters! Now stand up tall, shoulders back and show em to the world!

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 1 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #485

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

QUOTE(guitarhero @ Jan 30 2008, 08:20 AM) *
hi I have 30ff boobs and I've lost weight/muscle and may be paranoid but sure I've noticed them sagging. Any exercises anyone can suggest?

The first couple of weeks when I started to loose weight my breasts were flatter than pancakes. I don't know the sciece behind the reasons, but they came back to normal eventually.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Feb 1 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #486

BUSTie

I have a quick question... I said I was a 32 E, because I THINK its the same as being 32 DDD, right? I'm actually a DDD or DDDD. Are those sizes the same as E and F?

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Jan 31 2008, 09:28 PM
Post #487

BUSTie

QUOTE(Megnog @ Jan 31 2008, 08:13 PM) *
So I went to nordstroms today for a fitting (YAY!), they were really nice. I thought I was a 34 DD but turns out im a 32 E or F depending on the bra. Really makes a difference, get fitted! Thanks you guys for the advice to go to nordstroms smile.gif

and to think at Victoria's secret a girl who "fitted me" said once that I was a 34 C....PFFFFf what do they know.

haha...the last time i went to a vicoria's secret they told me I was a 36 C when I was really a 34 F. Now I'm a 32J, I wonder what size they would say now....

--------------------
A nurse is never really on vacation :)

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Jan 31 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #488

BUSTie

So I went to nordstroms today for a fitting (YAY!), they were really nice. I thought I was a 34 DD but turns out im a 32 E or F depending on the bra. Really makes a difference, get fitted! Thanks you guys for the advice to go to nordstroms smile.gif

and to think at Victoria's secret a girl who "fitted me" said once that I was a 34 C....PFFFFf what do they know.

+Quote Post
guitarhero
post Jan 30 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #489

hi I have 30ff boobs and I've lost weight/muscle and may be paranoid but sure I've noticed them sagging. Any exercises anyone can suggest?

+Quote Post
dddd_boobs
post Jan 29 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #490

Hey girls. My name is Amy and Im kinda new here. I am posting in this area because I have enormous breasts, 38dddd to be exact. ( I still use the D method because I cant bring myself to say that I am a 38g wink.gif) I have been losing wieght and it seems my beasts keep getting bigger. My g iisnt fitting as comfortably as I would like and it looks like I may have to go to the ddddd, h. Here is what is really troublesome to me. My left breast is almost 2 cup sizes bigger. Is this normal? I dont like it. Well enough rambling. Girls, if you wanna talk, message me. I hope to make some other big breast friends here. Hugs!!

Amy

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jan 22 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #491

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

{{{megnog & fuzzbrain}}}

A good bra, one that you feel attractive in when only wearing it as well as one that looks good under clothes, is worth the search. I have been having a lot of luck with Lane Bryant/Cacique bras. Not the sheer lace ones, but the ones w/a little padding. I don't feel that they add any noticiable size to my chest and they do wonders for my shape. And I have also found that a good snug fitting v-necked top helps too.
I actually went down to a 38DD after losing weight. It felt nice.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Jan 22 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #492

BUSTie

QUOTE(Megnog @ Jan 21 2008, 01:50 AM) *
I'm in Santa Cruz, but I don't really mind going to valley faire. Are they really helpful? Whenever I do the tape measure test it says I should be a D, but its too small, so I know that doesn't work for me. I'm looking for additional help! Congrats on your surgery!

For me anyway, they just use the tape measure for the band size and then bring in several cup sizes until they find the right one. If you have rounder, more full figured breasts (like me), then i have found the measurement for the cup size to be a bit off. But definitely try and get up to Valley Fair. They should really be able to help you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fuzzz_brain
post Jan 21 2008, 06:13 AM
Post #493

BUSTie

I'm impressed you guys are so proud of your big breasts. I hope to one day embrace my boobage, not moan over it.
My day will come.

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Jan 21 2008, 02:33 AM
Post #494

BUSTie

I'm in Santa Cruz, but I don't really mind going to valley faire. Are they really helpful? Whenever I do the tape measure test it says I should be a D, but its too small, so I know that doesn't work for me. I'm looking for additional help! Congrats on your surgery!

QUOTE(jollycatrn @ Jan 18 2008, 09:29 AM) *
Welcome! As has been mentioned a few times, one of the best places to get a bra, especially if you are a new-found big breasted woman, is nordstroms. I don't know where along the central coast you are (I'm in San Jose) but if you can get to a Nordstroms, they have a really good selection. At least until you get to my size anyway :-p (32 J) My mom is a 32DDD and she just got this really cute pink bra with the thinner straps that you find on most other bras...but because the band size is correct, it doesn't really leave a whole lot of shoulder marks.

BTW ladies, I mentioned I am saving up for my breast reduction surgery. I expect to have all the money saved up by March of this year! SO EXCITING!

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Jan 21 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #495

BUSTie

You sound like me! I love having big natural boobs too! I just hate how ugly the bra's are, they're all "minimizers", at least the ones I've found. Any suggestions? I'm a 34 DD too, 5'6", slim. Thanks!

QUOTE(vanityismysin @ Jan 20 2008, 01:12 PM) *
I am a 34DD and i LOVE it!!!! Having big breasts is great, i feel like a woman, and my boyfriend loves them. I am rather slim, 5'6" and 115 and i have never had back problems.

So to my ladies who love having big natural boobs i give you a BIG HIGH FIVE! lol. wink.gif

+Quote Post
vanityismysin
post Jan 20 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #496

I am a 34DD and i LOVE it!!!! Having big breasts is great, i feel like a woman, and my boyfriend loves them. I am rather slim, 5'6" and 115 and i have never had back problems.

So to my ladies who love having big natural boobs i give you a BIG HIGH FIVE! lol. wink.gif

+Quote Post
fuzzz_brain
post Jan 20 2008, 06:58 AM
Post #497

BUSTie

Ugh. They WERE 38 D's...but when I started getting "double boob" last month I thought maybe I should go up to 40?

Nope.

The bra fitters say I'm now a DD. Which just looks SILLY with my frame. Bleh.

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Jan 18 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #498

BUSTie

QUOTE(Megnog @ Jan 18 2008, 02:28 AM) *
I'm glad I found this site, I don't quite know who to talk to about this! Ever since I can remember I have been a 34 D, but in the past year or so my bras never fit right. I would never dare think that I had DD breasts, who me?! Except when I was doing a dance performance and in close proximities with lots of other girls my age (I'm 20)... they seemed to bring them up a lot ( we would change in the same room, I'm not shy so it's ok). Anyways there was this girl who had a breast reduction in the past, and when they asked me how big my boobs were I replied '34 D', and they objected and the girl who had the breast reduction told me I was naive like she used to be. It's hard to get past the size you think you are, and I feel like I'm pretending my boobs are bigger than they actually are or something.. I mean I always thought 34 DD was HUUUUUGE, ya know? the next time I was bra shopping I took a deep breath and tried a 34 DD....it fit. Really emotional moment, I started crying infact. Do you guys ever feel this way? Like you're pretending your boobs are bigger than they are? Ever since I made this discovery I noticed that I have been wearing baggier clothes that are'nt as revealing. I've always loved my boobs, but am I ashamed now? I'm so confused! And I hate how ugly these bras are, it's deeepressing. Also I noticed that I can't wear tank tops anymore because the granny bras show, ugh. I'm sure you all feel my pain. Just wanted to vent, THANK YOUUU.

Another thing! I'm not even sure that I am a 34 DD, sometimes I fit into 32 DD also. I would love to get a fitting but don't know where to go....I live in central California along the coast. If anyone knows of anywhere near there, or any recommendations that would be great. Thanks!

Welcome! As has been mentioned a few times, one of the best places to get a bra, especially if you are a new-found big breasted woman, is nordstroms. I don't know where along the central coast you are (I'm in San Jose) but if you can get to a Nordstroms, they have a really good selection. At least until you get to my size anyway :-p (32 J) My mom is a 32DDD and she just got this really cute pink bra with the thinner straps that you find on most other bras...but because the band size is correct, it doesn't really leave a whole lot of shoulder marks.

BTW ladies, I mentioned I am saving up for my breast reduction surgery. I expect to have all the money saved up by March of this year! SO EXCITING!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Jan 18 2008, 03:11 AM
Post #499

BUSTie

I'm glad I found this site, I don't quite know who to talk to about this! Ever since I can remember I have been a 34 D, but in the past year or so my bras never fit right. I would never dare think that I had DD breasts, who me?! Except when I was doing a dance performance and in close proximities with lots of other girls my age (I'm 20)... they seemed to bring them up a lot ( we would change in the same room, I'm not shy so it's ok). Anyways there was this girl who had a breast reduction in the past, and when they asked me how big my boobs were I replied '34 D', and they objected and the girl who had the breast reduction told me I was naive like she used to be. It's hard to get past the size you think you are, and I feel like I'm pretending my boobs are bigger than they actually are or something.. I mean I always thought 34 DD was HUUUUUGE, ya know? the next time I was bra shopping I took a deep breath and tried a 34 DD....it fit. Really emotional moment, I started crying infact. Do you guys ever feel this way? Like you're pretending your boobs are bigger than they are? Ever since I made this discovery I noticed that I have been wearing baggier clothes that are'nt as revealing. I've always loved my boobs, but am I ashamed now? I'm so confused! And I hate how ugly these bras are, it's deeepressing. Also I noticed that I can't wear tank tops anymore because the granny bras show, ugh. I'm sure you all feel my pain. Just wanted to vent, THANK YOUUU.

Another thing! I'm not even sure that I am a 34 DD, sometimes I fit into 32 DD also. I would love to get a fitting but don't know where to go....I live in central California along the coast. If anyone knows of anywhere near there, or any recommendations that would be great. Thanks!

+Quote Post
Lynn C
post Jan 15 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #500

QUOTE(linds @ Jan 13 2008, 09:55 PM) *
Thank you all! I am new to this site just happened to stumble upon it when looking for a swimsuit to fit over these massive boobs that i have. I have a 34E and they just keep growing! they make my back ache all day long. its hard to work out. and it all sucks. everything except that my boyfriend loves them. haha. wink.gif

I, too, am new to this site and just happened on to it by typing in "support for large breasts" on google. I am only 5'3" tall and finally found a couple of different bras that fit at Nordstroms. One is the one that Oprah wears (don't know if I can put the brand name here or not) and is a size 42 DDD and another one is a 44 H. It has been so hard for me to find larger size bras that actually feel good on. My bra is still the first thing that comes off when I'm just going to be staying home. I truly think I wouldn't be labeled "obese" if it weren't for these gargantuan boobs I'm packing around. If I wasn't afraid of surgery, I'd have a breast reduction in a heartbeat! If not a complete reduction, just repositioning the nipples so they are "perky" instead of under my boobs would be nice

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 07:18 AM