The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
Three Days Darkness
post Mar 1 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #41

The character of heretics of latter days. He exhorts Timothy to constancy. Of the great profit of the knowledge of the scriptures.
[1] Know also this, that, in the last days, shall come dangerous times. [2] Men shall be lovers of themselves, covetous, haughty, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, wicked, [3] Without affection, without peace, slanderers, incontinent, unmerciful, without kindness, [4] Traitors, stubborn, puffed up, and lovers of pleasures more than of God: [5] Having an appearance indeed of godliness, but denying the power thereof. Now these avoid.

[6] For of these sort are they who creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, who are led away with divers desires: [7] Ever learning, and never attaining to the knowledge of the truth. [8] Now as Jannes and Mambres resisted Moses, so these also resist the truth, men corrupted in mind, reprobate concerning the faith. [9] But they shall proceed no farther; for their folly shall be manifest to all men, as theirs also was. [10] But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience,

[8] "Jannes and Mambres"... The magicians of king Pharao.

[11] Persecutions, afflictions: such as came upon me at Antioch, at Iconium, and at Lystra: what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord delivered me. [12] And all that will live godly in Christ Jesus, shall suffer persecution. [13] But evil men and seducers shall grow worse and worse: erring, and driving into error. [14] But continue thou in those things which thou hast learned, and which have been committed to thee: knowing of whom thou hast learned them; [15] And because from thy infancy thou hast known the holy scriptures, which can instruct thee to salvation, by the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture, inspired of God, is profitable to teach, to reprove, to correct, to instruct in justice, [17] That the man of God may be perfect, furnished to every good work.

[16] "All scripture,"... Every part of divine scripture is certainly profitable for all these ends. But, if we would have the whole rule of Christian faith and practice, we must not be content with those Scriptures, which Timothy knew from his infancy, that is, with the Old Testament alone: nor yet with the New Testament, without taking along with it the traditions of the apostles, and the interpretation of the church, to which the apostles delivered both the book, and the true meaning of it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 28 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #42

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: hes incredibly sexy and many other delicious things but i'm still kinda messed up from the last time i loved

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
anarch
post Feb 28 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #43

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: We might have another safe chance to do it. I hope so.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Feb 25 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #44

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Feb 17 2011, 10:42 AM) *
I said I was concerned by my lack of flatulence, not by my GI health. My GI is fine & I hate oatmeal. I am just not consciously farting enough for my own satisfaction.

Chickpeas always make me fart audibly. They're fun.

Confession: The oxytocin thrills were and are thrilling, but it's making my mind go into all kinds of stupid places. Goddamn. I keep wondering what would have happened if I'd let the hug go on instead of breaking it. Bad me. The grass is not greener. My mind knows this. It's just a chemical coursing through this vessel-robot made out of meat.

And yet I still wish I'd balanced on that knife-edge a little longer. We probably won't have another safe chance to do it. I can't stop myself from imagining the extended heart-fluttering that would have ensued.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 23 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

i confess: that i'm a pitiful scaredy cat who doesnt check email or messages because i know they're full of hurtful words. so instead i torture myself for a few days of dreading them, i allow them to destroy me when i read/listen to them, and my kidneys squeeze up like raisins cuz thats where i store my stress. the worst is that theres no point. i must learn to let it roll off my back instead of internalizing it. its making me sick.

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 21 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #46

Big Fat Bitch

All respect to the veg folks, but goddamn, sometimes there is no finer eating than a thick, juicy hamburger. Cool lettuce, a fat slice of beefsteak tomater, crispy French fried onions, & homemade BBQ sauce on sourdough. Add a small bag o' salt chips & a big frosty root beer & that is heaven.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 17 2011, 01:42 PM
Post #47

Big Fat Bitch

Thank you, Archegonia. Sadly, I am too lazy to blog.

I wish I had words for your issue, but if I am remembering correctly you have kids with this person & simply cannot cut him off like the infected pustule he's proven himself to be. All I can say is stay strong & don't fall prey to his douchebaggery.

QUOTE(jade @ Feb 17 2011, 09:46 AM) *
oatmeal every morning will keep you GI system healthy

I said I was concerned by my lack of flatulence, not by my GI health. My GI is fine & I hate oatmeal. I am just not consciously farting enough for my own satisfaction.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 17 2011, 08:47 AM
Post #48

Hardcore BUSTie

(ap, if you had a daily blog i'd read it smile.gif )

confession: he still knows how to unravel me. he taunts me and he hides passive aggressive threats in the poorly formed paragraphs of his emails. i know now that its not that he's being inconsiderate because he selflishly doesnt realize, he's genuinely trying to break me. i know all that and i know that i should heed all the advice and ignore him. but i confess, it just kills me anyway. it works exactly the way he wants it to. and i'm the only who suffers for it but i dont know how to stop it.

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
jade
post Feb 17 2011, 08:46 AM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

oatmeal every morning will keep you GI system healthy

--------------------
Its a fine mess you've gotten us into this time Stanley(G. W.?)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 16 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #50

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: It's not gonna show up on my FB status, but I am weirdly concerned that I do not fart enough. I was reading something about gastrointestinal blahblahblah that said that on average most people fart between fifteen-twenty times a day. I? Do not even come close to that. At all. I rarely pass gas, usually when I do it's when I am having my daily constitutional. I asked HB if he noticed whether or not I was gassy in my sleep, but since he's usually asleep, too, he just shrugged. Perhaps my butt trumpet plays all night long & I am unawares.

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Feb 15 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #51

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I am not interested in fb status updates about your baby's poop. I am considering hiding your status.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 15 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #52

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I am so biting my tongue on calling somebody out on FB for being a hypocritical buttweasel.

ETA Confession: I am sometimes so disheartened by the world around me that I just want to cry & never leave my house again.

I am Little Miss Mary Sunshine today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Feb 14 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #53

Hardcore BUSTie

Archegonia: ditto on the tattooed waitresses!

ETA: six hundredth post! Yay!

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 14 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

polly!!!! hahahhaaaahaaahaa!! *i* confess: i am absolutely in tears laughing at your post. and i also confess: me too!!

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 13 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #55

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Damn, I wish we could still post images!

Reported and ignored.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 13 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #56

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i fall in love with waitress's all the time. i know its only that i'm starved for social interaction and that they're tattooed but i tipped her a moon snail shell anyway

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Feb 11 2011, 08:00 AM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I'm currently Facebook stalking a boy who I'm pretty sure I've never even spoken to before, but we've got some mutual friends and I see him around a lot at pride events and punk shows and he's just so awesome it's impossible not to have a crush on him. He's this totally adorable rockabilly gay boy with a blue pomp and chops and eyeliner and skinny jeans and tattoos all over, and he does drag and boy-lesque and random acts of fabulousness at pride events and stuff, and he's just so damn cool and I wanna be his best friend. I feel like such a creeper.

I confess that I really, really miss having a gay best friend. I feel like a douchebag saying that, singling out sexual orientation and all that, and it's not like a special criterion for me or anything, but I just really love that dynamic. I get along so well with guys, but at some point a combination of (usually unrequited) sexual tension and stifling heteronormative gender roles always come along and fuck things up. Gay boys don't try to fuck you and they don't give a shit if something's girly - gay boys just wanna have fun.

I confess that I'm planning to post a very cute and clever personal ad seeking a gay boyfriend on Craigslist when I get back to Canada. "Lipstick lesbian seeks gay boyfriend for adventures in fashion, spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen and tequila drinking. Must be fabulous." that kind of thing. I can't imagine what I'd find with an ad like that, but it'd be good for a laugh, at least.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 10 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #58

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: While I respect vegan (veg-superior assholes excluded) folks & their choices, I am horrified by some of the shit they will eat. I know it's fairly easy for me here in the sticks to be able to ethically source my food stuffs, I am aware of the horrors of factory farming, etc. BUT. I saw a recipe today for "mac & shews", which is a mac & cheese concoction that was just so awful sounding . . . seriously. Soaked cashews & *sauerkraut* are actually in this recipe. That pureed all to hell & a roux add the "cheesy" texture to the dish. ::shudders:: I'd rather die.

Confession: Do not try to tell me that I can't hang with a vegan diet due to a lack of self control. I've solidly managed to not consume Quorn or tofurkey in the thirty-six years I've been alive. THAT is self control. Not being vegan is not a moral failing, you little snot-nosed twit that's not even old enough to buy an organic beer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Feb 9 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #59

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I met a friend's brother this week and have a massive crush on him. I debated adding him to facebook, and then I couldn't help myself and just added him.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Feb 8 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

this isn't the first time lovely ladies of bust have made my heart swell.

i confess: a few strangers just hugged me better.

i know you're all right. we're all fighting the fight and we're all going to make it. sometimes you just feel the absolute definition of the word 'discouraged'. like you've run out of the courage to keep on. how are we to live and raise our children when there's no work? sigh.

but you're right. besides mothers don't have the luxury of the choice to give up.

thank you, you're all beautiful
<3

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 09:40 PM