The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

120 Pages V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crimes of Fashion part Deux...this time, it's personal.
missjoy
post Jul 10 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #961

Hardcore BUSTie

I gotta say, I'm not into the driving heels. Would your toes be stuck at a weird angle? And I think they are more than a titch fugly.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 9 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #962

go ahead . . . push the button!

oooohh oh! i like the driving heels! not sold on the crocs but have to admit they are better then the original ones. particulatly if you stay away from the bad colors.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 9 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #963

beachcomber

good idea or just ugly shoes; you decide?

http://www.styledash.com/2007/06/20/who-sa...drive-in-heels/

finally - a picture of my crocs!
http://shop.crocs.com/pc-110-4-cleo.aspx?r...ar§ion=products

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jul 9 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #964

Hardcore BUSTie

i am wearing a dress (circa 1994) that i'm pretty sure i glimpsed in the william sledd thrifting you tube. one of the ones he flung in disgust.

i'm a little horrified.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 8 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #965

(o)(o)

jellies always gave me exzema.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 8 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #966

Hardcore BUSTie

I remember jellies as giving me really, really, really, sweaty feet.

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jul 6 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #967

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

I remember my jellies from grade school having criss-crossed strips, not holes like the pair in that picture. Those shoes look like they are being eaten by a fussy tropical disease (especially the smoke-grey version).

Oooh, maybe so many CoFs have been committed we have reached some sort of critical mass, and a new disease has emerged that eats holes in all the Fugly! Yay!

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 6 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #968

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Oh yuck, I can still remember getting lots of blisters from wearing jellies when I was a kid. They really were uncomfortable. What's next, those plastic charm necklaces?

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 6 2007, 09:56 AM
Post #969

ginger i saw two young women wearing these wheni was in seattle. theirs were red though and the occompanying outfits was also umm . . . childlike. read and white striped tight and low rise hot pants and a yellow t-shirt under a blue hoodie with a multi colored fuzzy scarf as an accent. the other one had a micro mini scirt on and i do not remember what on top altough i remember it was very primary color-ish. i thought the whole thing looked rediculous but to the credit of the one in hot pants, although her cheeks were showing,she did have a totally cute and tiny ass.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 6 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #970

(o)(o)

I also remember Jelly shoes, they look cute on a five year old, but on a grown woman, not so much.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jul 6 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #971

Hardcore BUSTie

My kid will never wear crocs. Nevernevernevernevernever.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jul 6 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #972

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes...World domination indeed....but I still cringe, everytime I see a pair of crocs.

When I was shopping the other day, and I couldn't help but notice these:

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5040445...nt_id=EC1042192

Now, I loved jelly shoes when I was a kid, but I don't remember them be all that comfy. And though I felt drawn to them for nostalagic reasons, I am not sure if adult women would look right in them.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 6 2007, 06:58 AM
Post #973

(o)(o)

Morning, I do know what you are takling about, I saw a little girl and hers were decorated with butterflies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jul 6 2007, 04:06 AM
Post #974

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

i can cope with crocs on small children (under six, maybe). I don't know why, but they look like children's shoes to me, and from a practical pov I can see the point. If it's a choice between a child in crocs, and a child in those heely-wheely things, I'll take the crocs.

they've started selling little badges and things over here so you can "customise" your crocs. It doesn't change the fact that they're still fugly.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 5 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #975

(o)(o)

I was grocery shopping and saw a few children with crocs, world domination indeed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 5 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #976

beachcomber

ok, now it really is time to sound the alarms -

Seen: swirly red w/ white clog crocs on a small boy, dressed normally in khaki shorts and a t-shirt from the ankles up, no older than maybe 4 or 5;
they've gotten to the children and I believe are aiming for world domination.

hellotampon: I love my converse dearly, but always mistakenly forget they have little sole support and therefore are not very good for long hours walking/standing. my sympathies. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 5 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #977

danskos are great for standing all day. they are however way more expensive than crocs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 5 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #978

Hardcore BUSTie

I actually briefly considered crocs the other day, for about a minute and a half. They look so comfortable... and they're closed-toed (no open toes allowed at work).... I'm just so sick of standing there 45 hours a week in converse; it hurts... I'm behind a cash register most of the time, no one would see... etc. But my boss would totally make fun of me. Plus I'd feel obligated to keep working there long enough to justify the purchase, and is that really worth my shit job?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 4 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #979

(o)(o)

I saw a man wearing dress clothes and crocs when I was out for my lunch time walk a few days ago. It was horrific!

--------------------

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jul 4 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #980

Hardcore BUSTie

Something terrible is happening to me, and I think I need an intervention. I'm getting used to Crocs. Sometimes I see them and think, "they're not so bad, they're actually kinda cute in an ugly sort of way." Help!

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 11:05 AM