The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
auralpoison
post Jul 21 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #101

Big Fat Bitch

Ooooops! I totally meant to post this over here yesterday & I forgot!

I was looking for something this morning & stumbled across this, dunno if it's been posted before, but it annoyed the ever-living snot out of me: Your Free Boobs. I haven't seen either the MTV show or the BBC doc, but the article is right in that this kind of thing raises a LOT of questions.

It makes me want to start YourFreeReduction.com to see if I can get strangers to pay for other strangers reduction surgeries.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 20 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #102

Hardcore BUSTie

kerabear, I developed pretty early (like, grade 5 and 6!) but there was one girl who was still bigger than me. I felt bad for her, everyone said that she stuffed her bra and would outright ask her if she did. I didn't think it was that bad but for some reason, guys always focused on my nipples.

I remember walking down the hallway in school and boys would say, "T.H.O.! T.H.O.!" It wasn't until a friend told me later that I found out it meant "titty hard on". Cause boys are so classy like that. The obsession with my nipples continued into high school to the point that I always threw on a cardigan in an attempt to hide them.

It's hard because kids are so unforgiving either way. If you have big breasts then they call you a slut, if you have no breasts then they call you flat.

I think I would tell her just to try to keep her confidence up and ignore any disparaging remarks. And remind her that her body is nobody else's business.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 18 2009, 11:21 PM
Post #103

Hardcore BUSTie

I didn't get my period till I was 14. Boobs came along at 17. Over the summer, when I came back to school in the fall with DDs it was quite a shocker.

+Quote Post
ananke
post Jul 17 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #104

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, that freak shit sucks - I was just trying to think of things that would have made my life easier at that point. Damn boobs.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 17 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #105

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jul 17 2009, 05:20 AM) *
*bump*

All good advice, Ananke. But at that age you can give a kid as much good advice as you can & they're still gonna feel like a freak, I know I did. Just be there for her & support her, Kerabear. You may not have been in the same boat, but (pre)teenage body angst is (pre)teenage body angst.

Ain't that the truth. I think at that age, feeling like a freak is something we can ALL relate to... it's wild because she started her period at 9. I started mine at 15 (almost 16). It's hard to believe we share the same genes!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 17 2009, 04:20 AM
Post #106

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

All good advice, Ananke. But at that age you can give a kid as much good advice as you can & they're still gonna feel like a freak, I know I did. Just be there for her & support her, Kerabear. You may not have been in the same boat, but (pre)teenage body angst is (pre)teenage body angst.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
ananke
post Jul 16 2009, 06:00 PM
Post #107

Hardcore BUSTie

Having boobs doesn't mean you need to use them - people will assume a lot of stupid shit based onn boob size but don't llet them define you.

Nude bras are less obvious under clothes.

A well fitted bra is less obvious as well.

Camisole with shelf bras can be great.

DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF IT!!!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 16 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #108

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello gals. I actually spend most of my time lurking in the small breast forum, but I am writing on behalf of my youngest sis. So far during the summer, she has grown two cup sizes (!!!) and now she is headed into the sixth grade with a solid C cup. I know most of you probably don't consider this large, but when most of your peers on in training bras, it is! She is sorta freakin' out a bit about all the attention she might get because of her chest and teasing. She is sorta down. Fifth grade was hard enough for her as an A cup. I want to give her some advice and encouragement, but being the "late bloomer" and AA cup gal that I am, this is outside my realm of experience. Heck, when I was her age I was wishing for breasts (still am! ha ha...).

Any advice from other "early bloomers" on here? Thanks!

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jul 16 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #109

brown delicious

HT, I got my bathing suit at Intimacy. I'm not sure where else you can find bathing suits for bigger boobs.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 16 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #110

Hardcore BUSTie

I know we've discussed bathing suits before, but I'm too lazy to sift through old posts. Is there a brick and mortar store where I can buy a 32E bathing suit top? I don't want to order something from a UK store online! I'd just like to go to a mall or something.

The top I have now is a plain banded halter top from Old Navy or some store like that, and my boobs get mashed down across my chest in all directions. They bulge out from the top, the sides, and the bottom. I'm constantly adjusting so they won't escape. If I put on a shirt over the suit it looks like I have 6 boobs clustered on my chest. I just want to be able to relax.

+Quote Post
p_176
post Jul 14 2009, 07:11 AM
Post #111

Hardcore BUSTie

about the skin problems under the boobs, yes it's a problem. sometimes the sweat gets trapped there, and then the bra irritates the skin. i walk back and forth to work, and when i change into my work clothes, i have to take a paper towel and dry under my bra line. keeping lotioned, and using gentle shower gel has kept the skin irritation to a minimum.

going back a little to the discussion on people being 'obsessed' with larger breasts, a (female) friend of a friend is getting on my nerves, because on the few occasions i see her (like at a party), that's all she focuses on is my boobs. she thinks mine are bigger than hers, which they aren't, but mine seem bigger because they're too big for my frame. i almost avoid her now, so she won't like, look at or make comments about them. :-(

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jul 13 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #112

Hardcore BUSTie

Yay candycane.

A proper fitting bra makes SUCH a huge difference. I don't even bother looking in regular bra stores anymore because they're so cheaply made and never feel very comfortable even if I can somehow find a 32D. The 32's at places like La Senza always feel too tight anyway, but a 32 at a real lingerie shop fits like a glove. smile.gif

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jul 13 2009, 03:17 AM
Post #113

Hardcore BUSTie

I did - my mum took me to Rigby & Peller for a birthday treat! They're the Queen's official supplier of undies laugh.gif

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 12 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #114

Hardcore BUSTie

I just wanted to come in here and say that I have finally been properly fitted! For years I've been told that I am a 40DD. I got that from the saleswomen in department stores and at La Senza. I finally went to this store that I had heard of called Secrets from Your Sister and I got a proper fitting. It felt like an episode of Oprah. I found out that I'm not a 40DD but actually a 42F! It was so nice to finally get a bra that fits the way it's supposed to.

It really bugs me that regular stores only go up to DDs because there is really such a wide range of sizes. The bras were pretty expensive so I could only get two but I will definitely be going back to that store whenever I want a new one. I would definitely suggest this place to Toronto busties.

I'm just wondering, for all of you busties who actually know your proper size, did you have to go to a specialty store as well?

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 10 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #115

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi, I'm from the small busties thread but I occasionally check out this thread and saw your post about skin issues under large breasts. I spent a number of years helping care for my aging mother-in-law, my grandma, and my aunt who all had very large breasts and they all had skin issues underneath. Boils or acne as you describe, chafing, and skin tags were all problems. When I bathed them, I would make sure I lifted each breast and washed thoroughly but gently underneath with a mild soap or cleanser. No rough scrubbing and no harsh soaps. The most important thing was drying underneath! Very hard to do. After towel drying, I often would lift their breasts or get them to hold them up and use the blow dryer on a warm but not hot setting until I was sure they were totally dry. Then powder or cornstarch under there to absorb moisture and prevent chafing. Gold Bond has a really nice medicated powder that helps skin heal and discourages bacteria; I think it was really helpful in getting some of their sores to heal. Also make sure your bra is properly fitted. Too tight underneath cuts off circulation, which is bad for skin. The fabric of your bra might be an issue too. Some people don't handle synthetics well, others don't handle cotton well, but you might want to experiment with changing what you're using.

I know it might seem weird getting a reply to this from a small busty, and maybe you're doing all this already but having dealt with the problem personally albeit not on my own body, I thought it might be helpful. I hope it was.

+Quote Post
littlehells
post Jul 10 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #116

hello ladies.
I'am very big busty I'am a 36 j. For about a year I have had what I can only describe as acne under my breasts. It started just as a boil looking lump which would occasionally reapper in different places. Everytime I went to the docs he would just give me another course of antibiotics. I have finally managed to get a referral to see a dematlogist in three weeks. It is obviously something to do with where my boobs hang down and skin touches skin and gets very hot and sweaty. I was wondering if any other busty girls have had any similar experiences. x

+Quote Post
Rosaryrose
post Jul 6 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #117

QUOTE(Persiflager @ Jun 30 2009, 08:44 AM) *
Bravissimo does swimwear with a 28 back from D to GG.

Thanks for posting this... I have been looking for a site that would carry some dresses/shirts that would be cut more to fit me...

Bless you,

Rose MArie cool.gif

+Quote Post
Rosaryrose
post Jul 6 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #118

I am glad I found this thread... I can't believe the size of these boobs lately... its like someone is blowing them up with helium and I am going to float away into the ozone because of them. Two years ago I was a 34 FF/G... No I am a 36 H... Trying to figure out what to wear anywhere is a real problem. No matter what I do my boobs are the focus of most everyone's eyes unless I wear a big coat or a sweat shirt all the time-especially now that it is summer.

My back and shoulders are killing me and man they are heavy... There I am so glad I found a place that I can whine... sorry...

Oh and the girl with the breastfeeding issues--- I can empathize. My poor babies' heads were always smaller than my boob. Poor things managed, but it was such a struggle - always needing both hands so your boob doesn't smother and kill your baby... ugh you have my regards...

+Quote Post
Hellga
post Jul 4 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #119

Glad I found this thread! My bra size varies with my weight, currently I am wearing a 38DD but I think I need to move up a cup size.

Now, regarding the DD/DDD/E/F thing, I have always been told that it's D, DD, DDD/E, F...That's wrong?!? Well crap, that changes things...

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jun 30 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #120

Hardcore BUSTie

Begin, scroll back one page and about mid-way down there's a conversation about bathing suits. I got my top from Freya and it's a 32E. It fits beautifully. It was $110 but worth every penny.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 09:19 AM