Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 256 257 258 259 260 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
mrj
post Jun 22 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #5141

BUSTie

sassy, I have been curious about using the boric acid for a while now but have not had the courage to try it yet. I guess I am afraid it will burn but I am at a point now I don't care just as long as the smell is gone. I have seen it online but I am not sure which one to buy. I have also read about the vitamin c but it seems like there have been more good with the boric acid. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 22 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #5142

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm swearing by the boric acid. It's so cheap and easy to use and I haven't had any odor or BV discharge for almost 2 weeks!

+Quote Post
bincha2
post Jun 22 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #5143

BUSTie

i think every one should write down what seems to be the best thing they have tried so far so we can at least weed out the bad thing like this jamu shit stick and enzara

+Quote Post
bincha2
post Jun 22 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #5144

BUSTie

a tampon dipped in kefir and a drops of tt oil is a good thing for me ...though i'm doing metro gel now .... i hate metro gel!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 21 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #5145

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando:Don't worry girl it will be Ok! I know it sucks but they have to find a cure one day.I've been doing OK right now.I'm taking Omega-Zyme Ultra, Chlorella and primal defense.It comes and goes!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 20 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #5146

Hardcore BUSTie

Well girls, I got pissed off last night, pulled out the old medicine type dropper, stuck the tube of Tetrasil to it, and filled it about half way, and put it up there. Woke up this morning and the smell was gone. So, I think I'll give it another shot tonight and see what happens??? I haven't used that stuff since we all went crazy with it a while back, and thought, hey, what could it hurt. In the past we just put some on the finger and rubbed it around, and this time, I did it like a Monistat. So, I'll let you all know what happens!! To some of you newbies. DON'T GO BUY TETRASIL. It doesn't really work long term. I just decided to use it since I had it.

+Quote Post
alwaysonmymind
post Jun 20 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #5147

BUSTie

Mela, I too have the same type of HPV you do and chronic BV. About four years ago I had sex with someone and all of sudden my body changed. I started to get BV and yeast infections very easily. Every time I had sex with my partner I got BV. Condoms work for me. I don't get infections when I use them. I have to use them now that I have cervical dyplesia. We'll after many normal paps I finally had an abnormal one! We'll my doc said my hpv is very mild and is monitoring it. I found out exactly a year ago. I want a Leep already! But, my doc says he wants to see if it will go away by itself. I honestly believe my HPV is related to BV! Anyways, I was fine until I got into another commited relationship. We finally had unprotected sex and I got BV in a day. Thank goodness your BF was supportive. Mine was an ass saying if our bodies were not compatible we were not compatible. This is has been very hard on me too. It sucks! Some girls have tried Pro-Biotics. Thank you girls for this thread, I am so glad I can talk to people who can acutally RELATE to what I am going through:-)

+Quote Post
bincha2
post Jun 19 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #5148

BUSTie

mela i am glad to hear that the antibiotics worked for you i'm going to start metro gel tomorrow since it has been 6 days after my biopsy. What did you use? metrogel or flagyl oral? and what about the cervical displasia? is that related to BV? it is a different condition that hpv right?
i'm sorry to bombard you w/ questions but i'm really neveous about hpv even though my dr said it didn't look quite like it... i'm glad that you have a mild case .... anyways thanx for answering my questions and everyone else i'm so sorry to drag this topic on on this thread .... sorry girlies ;)

+Quote Post
mela
post Jun 19 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #5149

BUSTie

Hi bincha2,

My doctor says I have a very mild case of HPV. I haven't had any warts on the external section of my vagina but I have them on my cervix (warts / abnormal cells). She did the colposcopy and didn't find anything too serious. I then complained about the odor (for like the 4th or 5th time). This is when she gave me my (thus far) final dose (along with some for my bf). I have no odor at all. I also have been having sex often and so far everything is good. This seems to be the only thing that worked. Again the doctor says bv and HPV are not related. In the past I posted on the HPV section of this board asking if any of the females had BV or bad odors while having HPV and all that replied said "no."

I have to go back to the doctor in August for another pap but so far everything is normal for me (odorwise).

Thanks,

Mela

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Jun 19 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #5150

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, Y'all!

WHAT IS A ZAPPER?!? PLEASE SPLAIN...

OMG--Was talking with a friend--with whom I've never really gotten "personal"--AND SHE HAD EVEN TRIED THE DAMNED STICK!!!

She said the same thing happened to her--dry, itchy, "membranous" discharge--AND ABSOLUTELY NO RELIEF FROM THE ODOR, TOO!!!

GAH--WHAT IS THAT SHIT? It just sucks to be so desperate that we resort to using stuff like that, and NOW I'm wondering what a "ZAPPER" is--and I'm actually in the mind frame to CONSIDER USING IT!

*waahhh-hhhaaaa*

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 18 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #5151

Hardcore BUSTie

I haven't had any discomfort whatsoever from the boric acid. The only thing that is really annoying is the thin discharge the next day and that the discharge leaves white on your underwear, though it does wash off.

shorty: For the boric acid, I use size OO empty vegetarian gel capsules. I bought 50 for $2.50 at a local health store. The boric acid took me a while to find but it is at Walmart around the hyrdrogen peroxide. I got a good sized bottle for $3.00. I have been using two filled capsules per night. I think most people say to use them for 7-14 days or as needed. I have found the easiest way to fill them is to pour some of the boric acid on to a sheet of paper, scoop up the powder inside the pills, and then fold the paper and slide the remaining powder back into the plastic container.

I don't know about using it for a douche...but I would suspect it could be too strong? Anybody know?

+Quote Post
bincha2
post Jun 18 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #5152

BUSTie

mela,
are you going to get any procedure done for the hpv ?as for cervical dysplasia that is caused by BV. do you have both? i'm still waiting for my response from my dr.

+Quote Post
bincha2
post Jun 18 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #5153

BUSTie

i tried boric acid and it made me bleed .... like red blood from my cervix or something. so i told my dr and he said to stop using it ... anyone had this happen yet? then i was just so afraid that it would hurt me that i stop using it

+Quote Post
shorty
post Jun 18 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #5154

ps do u think the boric acid powder could be added to water for a douche/sitz bath or will that burn my kitty off advice please, thanks

+Quote Post
shorty
post Jun 18 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #5155

by the way quiet madness i pity the women of japan who are 'stampeding' to get the jamu stick, maybe they like having dry itchy kitties, no lubrication and vaginal membrane as discharge, but hey no bv lol

+Quote Post
shorty
post Jun 18 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #5156

hi ladies, could you re-post boric acid instructions amd where to get it from, still no bv, but since using that jamu stick something aint right down there, watery discharge and no odour yet but im so paranoid now takin acidophilus just in case, just want boric acid instruction as a quick fix, much appreciated.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 18 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #5157

Hardcore BUSTie

Pepper, I understand. I was just joking with that statement. However, I'm really not worried about it!! Thank you though!!

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 18 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #5158

the zapper is for parasites, no? never heard of using it for bv but it can't hurt to try it out. it's relatively easy to make one yourself and then, if it works, you'll have it on hand all the time. do an online search for building instructions. and good luck! imagine if you could end this all with some copper pipe and a couple of double a batteries.

jewels, it wasn't about us not being able to "handle" it, more that this site is suddenly full of really awful tr*lls. best to watch yer back 'round here these days. it's the same reason that it's recommended to hide your email address and your full real name in your profile (yours is visible) to keep anyone from googling it and finding out all about the private things you've written here. having an ex or a vicious co-worker privy to your emotional and health issues is really awful.
:o)

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 18 2006, 07:24 AM
Post #5159

Hardcore BUSTie

So the boric acid is working amazingly for me! You guys definately should try it...it's easy and cheap! I've been doing it for like 7 days and the odor has been gone since day 2 or 3. I haven't had sex yet and I'm worried that when I do, BV will return. BUT...this is such an easy way to get rid of it again that I feel really positive I will be able to control this now. :-) :-) :-)

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 17 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #5160

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, had sex last night and the smell was so bad, my boyfriend starting choking. NO SHIT. He claims he got something caught in his throat, but, I'm not stupid. It was bad. So, since the fricken meds I ordered online never showed, I guess I'll make an appointment with the doctor and pay the damn price. I need to get back on meds, then try to find a way to maintain. My boyfriend agreed to start using Condoms after I get off the meds, just to see if that helps. I'm also going to try the boric acid. Oh, and the BATTERY ACID SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!! THINK IT WILL WORK?? ;)

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 256 257 258 259 260 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 01:56 AM