The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 60 61 62 63 64 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Jun 7 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #1221

Hardcore BUSTie

Totally agree! I love seeing other people pull of styles I don't like on myself, and yep thrift shopper here! I've gotten some pheasant style tops for a few $$ that I wouldn't normally buy, but they were dirt cheap at the thrift store so why not?

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jun 7 2010, 05:06 AM) *
I hear ya. I love ruffles sometimes (on others) but my personal aversion to them has to do with the fact that anything too long, flowy, ruffly or generally with too much material tends to overwhelm my small frame. (I sometimes get jealous of large women, who can rock that kind of stuff).

I like thrift shops b/c you can try out different styles than you might usually, with a minimum of financial investment. wink.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 7 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #1222

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Jun 6 2010, 09:18 PM) *
I have been trying to make an effort to break out my usual type of fashions and try new things though...

I hear ya. I love ruffles sometimes (on others) but my personal aversion to them has to do with the fact that anything too long, flowy, ruffly or generally with too much material tends to overwhelm my small frame. (I sometimes get jealous of large women, who can rock that kind of stuff).

I like thrift shops b/c you can try out different styles than you might usually, with a minimum of financial investment. wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 6 2010, 04:18 PM
Post #1223

Hardcore BUSTie

Me too, I don't do ruffles at all. I have been trying to make an effort to break out my usual type of fashions and try new things though...

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jun 4 2010, 08:45 AM) *
I don't do any suits or clothing with ruffles.

I would, however, do Milla Jovovich. wink.gif HOTTIE!!!

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Jun 5 2010, 09:38 AM
Post #1224

Hardcore BUSTie

I found some photographic evidence that even if you have ZERO indication of boob, you still look feminine and pretty. Check it out.
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7296/1003584p.jpg

I don't really think that'd I'd pas as a guy in any stretch of the imagination.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 4 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #1225

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't do any suits or clothing with ruffles.

I would, however, do Milla Jovovich. wink.gif HOTTIE!!!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 3 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #1226

Hardcore BUSTie

get in line! wink.gif

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Jun 3 2010, 05:24 PM) *
Forget about boobs, can I have the hair of the second bikini girl? (the one holding the surfboard.)
http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breasts...i-contests.html

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Jun 3 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #1227

Hardcore BUSTie

Forget about boobs, can I have the hair of the second bikini girl? (the one holding the surfboard.)

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 3 2010, 12:14 PM
Post #1228

Hardcore BUSTie

As you can tell, I have today off. First time in a while to get on Bust and check out what's been happening. Been busy as usual and loving the small boobs smile.gif Summer rocks! I am so much happier this year! I bought a pair of "daisy dukes" as my guy calls em, and they are size 3 smile.gif and a little loose on the waist I might add wink.gif I plan on rocking them with over a bikini this summer. Already worn them out and about shopping and eating etc and didn't feel the least self conscious, yay. I think I am finally feeling happy in my body at 38 yrs old than I have felt all my life. Still get the odd pang of jealousy when I see someone with more than ample boobage, like they got my share, but it soon passes the next race I run or the next time I want to do jumping jacks without giving myself a black eye smile.gif This is MY body, and I will ROCK IT!

As for summer swimwear - Triangle bikini for me everytime, mixin and matchin with booty boyshorts and skimpy bottoms for sunbathing/swimming. I love the triangle style, suits my body. I have a couple of triangle ones from last year and two halter style bikini's from 2008 but those are too big now (both in the top and bottoms). Have to say the triangle suits me better, and if anyone wants a CHEAP and CHEERFUL triangle one go with Ocean Pacific, theirs rock! Their small is just enough to cover smallies and with enough strap length for any band size smile.gif Plus cheap so even if you just wear it in the backyard, worth it! They ran around $7.50 each for separates last year at Walmart. Hmm maybe I need to make a trip to Walmart and get a new one anyways! lol! I don't like one piece suits, they flatten me out, plus I think bulges are more noticable kwim?

Having said all this I meet an old friends new wife this weekend. She's a BIG girl, but big all over and very well endowed from what I've seen in photo's. Mantra to self: I will NOT focus on her breasts and my lack of!!! Depending on the weather I think skinny T and denim mini skirt with flip flops for the Santa Monica/beach outing smile.gif

oh and as an aside, on freecycle last week I picked up a bag of teen clothes for free. Not all were my style but I kept about 10 tees, skinny hugging tees that show what I have to perfection wink.gif Having the body of a teenager can be cool!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 3 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #1229

Hardcore BUSTie

I think I love you! These all ROCK!!!!

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Jun 2 2010, 07:14 PM) *
Hey all,
For swimsuits, I don't know how you feel about ruffles, but I really like this: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catal...;navAction=jump

Also, we can pull off triangle cups really well. We simply need less fabric. Get a micro bikini top that fits snugly and then buy a separate elsewhere (in a color you like.) http://wickedweasel.com/en-us/bikinis Look at how skimpy some of those bottoms are! Whew! I like doing mismatch swimsuits. It makes the look fun and more relaxed. Remember: clothes that do not fit look bad on all shapes and sizes. if you'd rather purchase a triangle top from a store, look for one that has 'fixed' cups (ones that do not move). I also opt for suits that clasp in the back, rather than tie. A snug fit will stop you from pulling and tugging at your swimsuit.

For sheer underwire bras, I did some research. I own this bra, it's a super-soft mesh. It runs a bit small in the band/cup. I got a 34 A and it works well for me. http://www.lindasonline.com/duet-timpa-dem...16449-pink.html

Here's a different version by the same brand: http://lulalu.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&...2&PageNum=1
A soft mesh bra: http://www.lilleboutique.com/shop/lingerie...esh-plunge-bra/

On a final note, it's hard to find beautiful sheer bras w/underwire in all sizes. I think I saw only 1 bra that I wanted to link, but started at 32B.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 3 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #1230

Hardcore BUSTie

Has anyone else noticed the less there is to a bra/bikini the more expensive it is? Screwed up that is!

Also for those wondering about small breasts and bikini/monokini one of my fav smalled boobs celebs Mila ROCKS them both!

[img]http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Milla-Jovovich/Milla-Jovovich-17.JPG[/img]

[img] http://s2.hubimg.com/u/123137_f520.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 3 2010, 11:48 AM
Post #1231

Hardcore BUSTie

Ditto to this! I tried a 34 on in VS that was unpadded, and loved it, but the band was too loose, looked and asked and NOPE no 32's, fuck! Seriously we aren't all the same size! Like you I'd love the underwire to hold what I have in place, without the thick padding, sometimes some nippleage is good wink.gif

I hear ya on the bra lifting! VS woman tried to tell me I was a 34" band, um no way, the bra was on the TIGHTEST setting new and it still moved when I lifted my arms up! And you want me to buy this? I wasn't born yesterday! I get it, you're there to make a sale, but it ain't happening with an ill fitting bra! blink.gif

QUOTE(crinoline @ Jun 2 2010, 10:50 AM) *
Also -how freakin' hard is it to find a completely unlined sheer underwire bra below a 34B-C?
I have one that I bought ages ago, I wore it the other day under a thin tee and Crinoboy went nuts over it. His eyes were literally glued to my chest all night! He likes the nip peek, and the jiggle factor. I like that the underwire sort of "rounds them out", unlike a wireless mesh bra - of which I have found several.
The underwire is really the key here. I'd be fine with any thin material, it doesn't have to be mesh, but there seems to be NOTHING available below $60!! And I do not need $60 worth of support!

Any suggestions, IBTC? I'm looking for a 32A, but a 32B would do in a pinch. 34 is usually way too big, you know when you lift your arms and the whole contraption slips up to your collarbones? Yeah.

Something like this, but, you know, cheap.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jun 3 2010, 11:40 AM
Post #1232

Hardcore BUSTie

Try breaking out the confidence and going with the triangle top style, we small booblet gals ROCK the triangle tops

check these women out!

QUOTE(buttercups @ May 31 2010, 10:01 AM) *
Thanks Crinoline, those are really pretty. I've always worn 2 pieces, maybe its time for a one-piece. I've just been feeling so insecure since the start of summer, which is my favorite season. I want to enjoy it, but I don't want to have to worry about feeling inadequate or my bf checking out all the boobs that are out and about and feeling like maybe he would prefer that to me. Bathing suit shopping always gets me down and then I start worrying about all these other things, like how much my bf would prefer a girl who could fill out a bikini on the beach. I just have to accept that even though I don't love how I look, that doesn't mean that he's not ok with it. *sigh *

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jun 3 2010, 07:20 AM
Post #1233

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks! I love the first one especially, it looks so delicate!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Jun 2 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #1234

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey all,
For swimsuits, I don't know how you feel about ruffles, but I really like this: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catal...;navAction=jump

Also, we can pull off triangle cups really well. We simply need less fabric. Get a micro bikini top that fits snugly and then buy a separate elsewhere (in a color you like.) http://wickedweasel.com/en-us/bikinis Look at how skimpy some of those bottoms are! Whew! I like doing mismatch swimsuits. It makes the look fun and more relaxed. Remember: clothes that do not fit look bad on all shapes and sizes. if you'd rather purchase a triangle top from a store, look for one that has 'fixed' cups (ones that do not move). I also opt for suits that clasp in the back, rather than tie. A snug fit will stop you from pulling and tugging at your swimsuit.

For sheer underwire bras, I did some research. I own this bra, it's a super-soft mesh. It runs a bit small in the band/cup. I got a 34 A and it works well for me. http://www.lindasonline.com/duet-timpa-dem...16449-pink.html

Here's a different version by the same brand: http://lulalu.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&...2&PageNum=1
A soft mesh bra: http://www.lilleboutique.com/shop/lingerie...esh-plunge-bra/

On a final note, it's hard to find beautiful sheer bras w/underwire in all sizes. I think I saw only 1 bra that I wanted to link, but started at 32B.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jun 2 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #1235

Hardcore BUSTie

I just wanted to pop in and say that Target has a variety of retro swimsuits and monokinis, some of which are direct knockoffs of the suits I linked. It's a great option to try out a style without committing to a $50-150 price tag!

Retro bandeau knockoff
Juicy Couture knockoff - many colors to choose from!
This monokini's cute on the small breasted model!
For small busties ONLY!
Trust me on this one, I tried it on alongside my C cup friend and it looked ridiculous on her, cute on me. I didn't get it since I have too much junk in my trunk for the teensy back coverage, but it definitely was very sexy!

Also -how freakin' hard is it to find a completely unlined sheer underwire bra below a 34B-C?
I have one that I bought ages ago, I wore it the other day under a thin tee and Crinoboy went nuts over it. His eyes were literally glued to my chest all night! He likes the nip peek, and the jiggle factor. I like that the underwire sort of "rounds them out", unlike a wireless mesh bra - of which I have found several.
The underwire is really the key here. I'd be fine with any thin material, it doesn't have to be mesh, but there seems to be NOTHING available below $60!! And I do not need $60 worth of support!

Any suggestions, IBTC? I'm looking for a 32A, but a 32B would do in a pinch. 34 is usually way too big, you know when you lift your arms and the whole contraption slips up to your collarbones? Yeah.

Something like this, but, you know, cheap.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 2 2010, 08:19 AM
Post #1236

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG, I missed you all!!

Ah yes...bathing suit season...terrifying for us all (well, at least those of us not augmented, altered, nipped or tucked in some way).

I agree on the monokini thing. I bought two of them last year whereas I've always worn bikinis. I think they actually are more flattering--kind of draws the eye up and makes the legs look longer whereas bikinis (especially the low-slung hipster bottoms--which is practically all you can find these days) chop you into three horizontal chunks.

I know, I am annoyed with boobie envy too. I met my brother's neighbors' daughters--who were 16 and 19--and they both had BREASTS. One was wearing the most beautiful lacy bra (which was hanging out the back of her dress) and I was so jealous and annoyed. All I can wear that fits me well are the teen girls' ones from Target--mostly solid colors. AAArrgh!!!! I am fucking 41!!! Can I, once in my life, for even a day, just know what it feels like to have BOOBAGE???!!

Aithinne, be rude. Who gives a fuck? Yes, if they are going to be rude, be rude back. Or be creative and try some other strategies. One of my faves lately is to "agree and exaggerate." In a case such as the one you described you might say, "Oh yes, they let me out of day care early to come to work! My mommy will pick me up later!" or some such shit. Maybe not everyone would agree with answering rudeness with rudeness, but grrl, try a few things and see what works for you. Glaring works, too--speaks volumes sans words. If you can't think of anything fast enough, you can always ask someone to repeat themselves--gives you a few more seconds to process, and often people realize their dumbness when they have to repeat it. Hope this helps. Hang in there!!

Did anyone see the current issue of Oprah magazine? They have the usual summer swimsuit feature, but I was totally stoked to see a 66-year-old model as the "small busted" model. She looked great, and the suit was beautiful. I was inspired that she's reached 66 and not succumbed to implantation pressure.

Titlets!?" Ha! Love it.

Oh yes, for those of you who like the retro-ish style suits, Lands' End has some nice ones.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Jun 1 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #1237

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG ladies, I just realized I haven't been on here in for-ev-er! I missed you guys!

I'm on here for the same reason... yet again, and can't rant to anyone else. I've had another string of moronic people commenting on how I look like a child. Yesterday, I was 14 apparently. A few days ago, a guy actually said "I thought you had to be 13 to work here.. you look 10." Thanks, asshole. Then he has the balls to whip out the ol' "you'll appreciate it when you're older" thing. I wish I had the guts to fire back with "why don't you shut the fuck up until I'm 40 then." I think I'm just going to start doing the glare-and-walk-away routine. If they want to be rude, then why can't I? I'm sick of holding it in and then spewing my frustrations on the internet. I'm really getting sick of feeling like a pedo's wet dream. Why must people feel the need to comment on my childish face? As if I don't look at myself in the mirror every fucking day! I had no idea I look 10, thanks for pointing it out. Ass.

Getting my hair cut in a few weeks. I think I'm going to absolutely stress that I want my haircut to at least attempt to make me look older than jailbait.

In the meantime, if anyone wants my sickeningly cute chipmunk cheeks (which I blame as the culprit for all these comments), they are welcome to come to Colorado and saw them off my face. You are welcome to take them.

Where's my bazooka? I'm going to start shooting people and it will be fantastic.

Anyway, I missed y'all and hope everyone is doing well and thinking positive boobie thoughts.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 31 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #1238

Big Fat Bitch

OOOOOPS!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
buttercups
post May 31 2010, 01:01 PM
Post #1239

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Crinoline, those are really pretty. I've always worn 2 pieces, maybe its time for a one-piece. I've just been feeling so insecure since the start of summer, which is my favorite season. I want to enjoy it, but I don't want to have to worry about feeling inadequate or my bf checking out all the boobs that are out and about and feeling like maybe he would prefer that to me. Bathing suit shopping always gets me down and then I start worrying about all these other things, like how much my bf would prefer a girl who could fill out a bikini on the beach. I just have to accept that even though I don't love how I look, that doesn't mean that he's not ok with it. *sigh *

+Quote Post
crinoline
post May 30 2010, 07:21 AM
Post #1240

Hardcore BUSTie

Hang in there, buttercups!

Swimsuit season is a struggle for most of us. I also worry about my titlets and my wobbly tummy and untrim thighs. (the list goes on). BUT I've found that the trick is to get a bathing suit that you think is awesome and you'll feel a bit better about yourself.

I like retro stuff, and this trend for one-pieces is a sign from heaven, IMHO. I have these suits:
In pink Look how hot it is on the small chested model! I adore this one, though I scoured the net for a sale and got it for a third of the price.
In red although this one, like all bandeaus, is a bit flattening. I try to correct this by using Braza swim pads.

Also, have you considered a monokini? They're very trendy, they offer coverage without sacrificing sexiness, and IMHO they ONLY look good on small busties. Here are some options:
Cute and cheap
Not so cheap.

Good luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 60 61 62 63 64 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 02:13 AM