Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

150 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The BUST Community Forum
sukouyant
post Sep 22 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm surprised to learn that about old posts, I didn't realize there was a time window.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 22 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #22

But, you can't edit or delete old posts NOW.
I'm noticing this with a few online forums, there isn't a way to delete your own account at ALL. Seems very odd to me that.

And yes, I am doing a bit of cyberspace clean up right now. I spend too much time online so along with cancelling my internet connection at home I'm thinking about deleting a few accounts. I'd at least like the option to do so myself which seems reasonable to me but apparently I'm wrong about that huh.gif .

Oh, and I did send a message to the modsquad but I'm under the impression that we don't actually have an active admin here to do such a thing.

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Sep 22 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

I think you would have to contact admin/mod. Keep in mind you would lose all control of your old posts, you won't be able to delete any of them in the future if privacy is an issue.

You're not going anywhere are you Pepper?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 22 2010, 09:56 AM
Post #24

Big Fat Bitch

Nope. The only people that can delete an acct are TPTB. They deactivate the account, but any posts you've made will remain.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 22 2010, 07:10 AM
Post #25

Where is the option to delete an account? I've looked and looked but no luck. It's got to be here somewhere though, doesn't it?

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Sep 12 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #26

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for bumping that one!

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 12 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #27

brown delicious

Hi suko! I think we've used the Vintage Bustie thread to talk about aging issues. I bumped up the thread for you.

Hope this helps!

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Sep 12 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

Would anyone be interested in a thread about aging? Both personal observations about our changing bodies and minds, and societal views of it?

Choosing to use products vs not using them - or not being able to afford them and using homemade stuff. Teenagehood versus Adulthood and Senior years, different types of ageism, sagging, looking at our grandparents, or our kids.

Just a clearing house for different thoughts and feelings and practical body/mind tips about it.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 30 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #29

Oops, I just stuck it in the news thread. I don't know where anything is anymore. Kind of like being at home actually, can't find a thing in here either tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 29 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #30

Big Fat Bitch

I bumped the white privilege thread just in case.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 29 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks for the link pepper that was hilarious. You could always repost it in the white privledge thread if it is still around these parts. If I had my shit together I would post a link, but alas. my shit is not together. Need more coffee.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 25 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #32

I don't know where to put this, I only know that it;s effing fabulous and must be shared with you.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/09/03/clowns-kicked-kkk-asses/

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 20 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #33

It's amazing who you'll make friends with when no one else is around to choose from. Not that they aren't lovely people in their own right but I've got a group of friends with whom I share next to nothing aside from same aged children. In "real life" we wouldn't even be acquaintances, these women and I. But I guess this is my new real life. Until I move back to civilization anyhow.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 20 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #34

Big Fat Bitch

Oh, trust me, I can empathize completely with the intarwebs being a connection to the outside world. I have almost nothing in common with the people here in my little corner of the sticks & don't do much socializing, which is really hard for me. Honestly, I don't even really much like the few people here that I consider myself friendly with. It's depressing. Seriously, if I couldn't reach out & poke my friends back home & the Bgirls online? Shit would have gotten drastic by now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 20 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #35

Oh, and all of little man's webkinz have died too. He blames me. sad.gif

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 20 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #36

It's fucking up my attempts to have a website and maybe get my crafty shit online too, every little thing takes an hour. Never mind the mental malady of being stuck in the boons with barely any outside adult contact beyond my lame dead slow internet connection. I don't know how I'm not losing my shit, honestly. Thanks for the sympathy, it really is crap.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 20 2010, 06:44 PM
Post #37

Big Fat Bitch

I CRY FOR YOU! ((((((Pepper & no cable internet)))))

I would lose my shit. Seriously. LOSE. MY. SHIT. Between work & my day to day, I'd be fubar without the speed of cable.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 20 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #38

It's so sad, I could just freaking CRY! I live in one of the only hold-outs to DS, no freaking kidding! And get this, I can't even get that wireless cellphone related stick because my house is Too Close to the tower! We miss the signal due to some sort of umbrella effect, AARRGGG!!! and a satalite is $400 bucks to install. And no cable internet out here at all. WAH!
It's a major factor in wanting to move, let me tell you. Can I really give up teh fenced in backyard and being 4 blocks from the beach because I want a faster internet connection though? I'm more than a little tempted...

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 20 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #39

Big Fat Bitch

Dunno if this helps, from wiki: In North America, for example, approximately 15% to 25% of women and 5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were children.

Where the ever-living backwater boonie hell do you live that you're still on dial-up, Pepper?

--------------------

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 20 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #40

Does anyone happen to have a link to a study showing the percentage of women vs men who are sexually abused? I'm having a frustrating discussion with a know-it-all young man.

I'm not too lazy to look myself, I just have dial up and am sad at finding things on the internets. Thanks!

+Quote Post

150 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 21, 2014 - 07:35 AM