Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
WinterIce
post Nov 11 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #581

QUOTE(yme30 @ Nov 10 2009, 10:15 PM) *
I use a regular birth control pill everyday, it was given to me by my doctor to make my periods light

Same here. I was on depo and had recurrimg yeast infections, uti and sometimes bv. It was one of the reasons I stopped it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Nov 11 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #582

BUSTie

QUOTE(pympmama1 @ Nov 9 2009, 05:05 AM) *
Ladies,
I need your help, I am trying to get a good understanding of how many of you are on birth control pills and how many are not . I have been reading a lot of article with regard to bv and Depro Vera 54% less likely to have reoccurring bv. 34% less likely if your on oral contraceptives. Please respond
Thanks for your time

I was depo while i was going through this bv situation then i got off bcuz i felt like it was making the bad bacteria stay

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Nov 11 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #583

BUSTie

QUOTE(pympmama1 @ Nov 9 2009, 05:05 AM) *
Ladies,
I need your help, I am trying to get a good understanding of how many of you are on birth control pills and how many are not . I have been reading a lot of article with regard to bv and Depro Vera 54% less likely to have reoccurring bv. 34% less likely if your on oral contraceptives. Please respond
Thanks for your time

I was depo while i was going through this bv situation then i got off bcuz i felt like it was making the bad bacteria stay

+Quote Post
yme30
post Nov 10 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #584

BUSTie

QUOTE(pympmama1 @ Nov 9 2009, 06:05 AM) *
Ladies,
Thanks for your time

I use a regular birth control pill everyday, it was given to me by my doctor to make my periods light

+Quote Post
pympmama1
post Nov 9 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #585

BUSTie

Ladies,

Thanks for your time

+Quote Post
WinterIce
post Nov 7 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #586

QUOTE(Happynow @ Nov 3 2009, 12:24 PM) *
Has anyone ever tried this..or is this another scam..just asking? dry.gif

I will start the pills up, along with drinking apple cider vinegar and soaking in it and let ya know what happens. this is so annoying....

+Quote Post
WinterIce
post Nov 7 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #587

QUOTE(swt simplicity @ Nov 7 2009, 09:18 AM) *
Quick tip: Something new that I learned helps with vaginal discharge is actually drinking slightly acidic water. It keeps your vaginal secretions diluted which could help curb the vaginal odor your experiencing. Water that is slightly acidic is easily absorbed by the body compared to just plain water, so it will keep your body hydrated longer. You can acidify your water by simply putting in a squeeze of lemon wedge.

I began drinking Apple Cider Vinegar. I also did a shallow bath with some poured in and soaked for a few minutes. It help! Great natural remedy. I will begin the BV pill and keep everyone posted. Hopefully it resolves the annoying issue. If not, there is a money back guarantee, i just hopes it resolves it

+Quote Post
yme
post Nov 7 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #588

BUSTie

QUOTE(swt simplicity @ Nov 7 2009, 10:18 AM) *
Quick tip: Something new that I learned helps with vaginal discharge is actually drinking slightly acidic water. It keeps your vaginal secretions diluted which could help curb the vaginal odor your experiencing. Water that is slightly acidic is easily absorbed by the body compared to just plain water, so it will keep your body hydrated longer. You can acidify your water by simply putting in a squeeze of lemon wedge.

Thanks for the tip I am going to try it right away. Where did you get the tip from can you offer anymore?? Thanks again

+Quote Post
swt simplicity
post Nov 7 2009, 09:18 AM
Post #589

Hardcore BUSTie

--------------------
You can save $10 on your first purchase at iHerb if you use my referral code LUN601. Great selection of feminine hygiene products, candida/fungal/yeast products, and probiotics.

+Quote Post
pympmama1
post Nov 7 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #590

BUSTie

Hey peeps how many people on here is on some sort of birth control ?... Hi neverending I am sorry to see you back again you were doing so well and i was so happy for you at least you got out of the bv nonsense for a while

+Quote Post
yme
post Nov 5 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #591

BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Nov 4 2009, 10:02 PM) *
I WAITED FOR THIS OBGYN APPOINTMENT FOR 2 WEEKS HOPING TO GET GOOD PROGRESS. I MADE IT JUST IN TIME FOR MY APPOINTMENT FOR 1 O'CLOCK PM JUST TO BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR AT 4 O'CLOCK PM. THE DOCTOR MISPLACE MY CHART AND KEPT TAKING OTHER PEOPLE BUT ANYWAYS I TOLD MY OBGYN DOCTOR ABOUT MY ODOR AND DISCHARGE SHE SEEN THAT I ALREADY TOOK A PAP SMEAR AND EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL EXCEPT STREP B WHICH AGAIN THEY'RE NOT GONNA TREAT. MY OBGYN DOCTOR DID ANOTHER PAP SMEAR PRESCRIBE ME FLAGY AND YEAST CREAM AGAIN. WHILE SHE WAS LOOKING AT MY CHARTS I GUESS MY FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTOR WROTE SOMETHING IN IT BCUZ OUTTA OF NO WHERE SHE STARTED TELLING ME HOW THE ODOR IS IN MY HEAD. SHE THREW AWAY MY PAP SMEAR AND TOLD ME THAT I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE. SHE THINKS I'M GOING THROUGH SOME MENTAL ISSUE FOR MEDS. SHE ASK ME IF I SEEKING THERAPY? WHAT THE FUCK

IS THIS SHIT REALLY IN MY HEAD I KNOW FOR A FACT I HAVE A VAGINAL ODOR BECAUSE AS SOON AS I OPEN MY LEGS I CAN SMELL IT EVEN WITH MY CLOTHES ON. I GOING SET ANOTHER APPOINTMENT AT DIFFERENT CLINIC BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO THE DOCTORS ABOUT MY SITUATION WITHOUT THEM THINKING I'M CRAZY. SHOULD I TAKE THE THE YEAST CREAM AND FLAGY AGAIN TO SEE IF IT WORK THIS TIME AROUND. DOCTORS ARE SO DEPRESSING THEY'RE FUCKING IDIOTS!!

I feel your pain the same thing happened to me "several times" with different doctors. They'd pat me on the shoulder and say "theres no smell you are fine" They treat me like I am a moron with crazy cell brains that only detect my smelly vagina. I know I smell bad, I know because when I get up its awful or when I too open my legs its smells so bad.

I'd take with the doctor prescribe and seek another doctor, its your body not theres only you know for sure and it sounds like to me that you are being honest about your symptoms they just refuse to listen!!!!

+Quote Post
Happynow
post Nov 5 2009, 08:04 AM
Post #592

BUSTie

Ok ladies, Doctors are not Gods they only know what they are taught, and if they have no idea how to treat bv… of course they are going to try to brush you off like you’re crazy because they don’t know how to help you..JMO

Where does this leave us..I don’t know yet, but I am no giving up..

Oh yea, second day of vh essentials..much better…. no lie, but this is only second day..

+Quote Post
Happynow
post Nov 5 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #593

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Nov 4 2009, 07:44 PM) *
With discharge comes smell. Yeap, sucks but it's something we have to deal with. Try a health food store if you have one in your city.

Woman discharge does not have a bad smell... a bad smell means imbalance or infection…I have learned as we get older our body are not the same as they once were, so we need vitamins and exercise to keep are body balanced. So the health food store is a good idea.

+Quote Post
Happynow
post Nov 5 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #594

BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Nov 4 2009, 09:02 PM) *
I WAITED FOR THIS OBGYN APPOINTMENT FOR 2 WEEKS HOPING TO GET GOOD PROGRESS. I MADE IT JUST IN TIME FOR MY APPOINTMENT FOR 1 O'CLOCK PM JUST TO BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR AT 4 O'CLOCK PM. THE DOCTOR MISPLACE MY CHART AND KEPT TAKING OTHER PEOPLE BUT ANYWAYS I TOLD MY OBGYN DOCTOR ABOUT MY ODOR AND DISCHARGE SHE SEEN THAT I ALREADY TOOK A PAP SMEAR AND EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL EXCEPT STREP B WHICH AGAIN THEY'RE NOT GONNA TREAT. MY OBGYN DOCTOR DID ANOTHER PAP SMEAR PRESCRIBE ME FLAGY AND YEAST CREAM AGAIN. WHILE SHE WAS LOOKING AT MY CHARTS I GUESS MY FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTOR WROTE SOMETHING IN IT BCUZ OUTTA OF NO WHERE SHE STARTED TELLING ME HOW THE ODOR IS IN MY HEAD. SHE THREW AWAY MY PAP SMEAR AND TOLD ME THAT I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE. SHE THINKS I'M GOING THROUGH SOME MENTAL ISSUE FOR MEDS. SHE ASK ME IF I SEEKING THERAPY? WHAT THE FUCK

IS THIS SHIT REALLY IN MY HEAD I KNOW FOR A FACT I HAVE A VAGINAL ODOR BECAUSE AS SOON AS I OPEN MY LEGS I CAN SMELL IT EVEN WITH MY CLOTHES ON. I GOING SET ANOTHER APPOINTMENT AT DIFFERENT CLINIC BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO THE DOCTORS ABOUT MY SITUATION WITHOUT THEM THINKING I'M CRAZY. SHOULD I TAKE THE THE YEAST CREAM AND FLAGY AGAIN TO SEE IF IT WORK THIS TIME AROUND. DOCTORS ARE SO DEPRESSING THEY'RE FUCKING IDIOTS!!

Sweetie its not in your head, see this is the problem, we need to hold these doctors accountable, report he/she to your insurance carrier for brushing you off..I think we need to start a group or somthing, because some of these doctor dont have any understanding.. mad.gif

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Nov 4 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #595

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Nov 4 2009, 08:44 PM) *
With discharge comes smell. Yeap, sucks but it's something we have to deal with. Try a health food store if you have one in your city.

WHEN I DISCHARGE THE SMELL GETS STRONGER. I FEEL SO UNCLEAN BCUZ OF THIS SHIT ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Nov 4 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #596

BUSTie

+Quote Post
neverending
post Nov 4 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #597

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Happynow @ Nov 4 2009, 06:44 PM) *
Ok its me again…Well the smell came back again…SHIT..I went back to the doctors and of course…no E coli...no bv….nothing but a smell not as bad, but still a smell…so I am sad again, sad.gif

So yesterday I went in CVS to see if they had the homeopathic BV treatment by vh essentials ….they did…$24.00 bucks, so I said why not.. dry.gif

Ok I use it last night and guess what, today the smell is not so bad..I will try it for the 6 days I will let you guys know..so don’t spend your money yet..Because you know with everything else it works for a day or two and then it comes back. This smell thing is really some bull----..well you know.. mad.gif

I am so happy for this forum..I mean who else can talk to. laugh.gif

P.S. I know you should not douche but I found that bendine douche get rid of the musty smell..Well , for at at least most of the day. I just thought, I would though that out there because sometime you just fell like you going insane and need a break, even if it’s just a temper relief. wink.gif

+Quote Post
neverending
post Nov 4 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #598

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Nov 2 2009, 11:56 PM) *
YES I hate it people always saying negative shit about me that it beginning to get depressing. I'm going email DR.OZ see if he reply back. Arrrgggghhhh I hate not knowing what's going on with my body

NEVER be afraid of counseling. They will help you whenever you need it and they will coach you on how to deal with the BV and, well, life in general. I say, give it a try. You will love the results!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Nov 4 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #599

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Happynow @ Nov 4 2009, 06:44 PM) *
Ok its me again…Well the smell came back again…SHIT..I went back to the doctors and of course…no E coli...no bv….nothing but a smell not as bad, but still a smell…so I am sad again, sad.gif

So yesterday I went in CVS to see if they had the homeopathic BV treatment by vh essentials ….they did…$24.00 bucks, so I said why not.. dry.gif

Ok I use it last night and guess what, today the smell is not so bad..I will try it for the 6 days I will let you guys know..so don’t spend your money yet..Because you know with everything else it works for a day or two and then it comes back. This smell thing is really some bull----..well you know.. mad.gif

P.S. I know you should not douche but I found that bendine douche get rid of the musty smell..Well , for at at least most of the day. I just thought, I would though that out there because sometime you just fell like you going insane and need a break, even if it’s just a temper relief. wink.gif

Actually you can tell everyone. Let people know and you would be surprised how understanding people are. If they are not HEY, who cares! This is your body and your business. Anyway, let it out, tell people, it's very theraputic! Hope all is well hun.
PEACE!

+Quote Post
Happynow
post Nov 4 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #600

BUSTie

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22, 2014 - 07:57 AM