The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 70 71 72 73 74 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
kittenb
post Jun 26 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #1421

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I'm really scared apprehensive about this next step in my life. unsure.gif I will have days that I will have to ask for money from a man. A man who agreed to this and supports and loves me but still...it won't be my money.

I can tell when I've read too much Jezebel.com when I start getting over-sensitive and analytical about everything!

CCG - I can be a big old wuss about bugs but your attempt to capture the moth actually shows a great deal of initiative.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jun 26 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #1422

Pacifism kicks ass!

(((((((Rudderless & TwoBeeps))))))))))))))

I feel bad for Farrah, too, but maybe it's better this way. Her loved ones are getting a little more space to deal with their pain. It isn't as much of a media circus for them as it could have been, which could be good.

I've always managed to have male and female friends, but for big chunks of my life I felt more comfortable talking to guys about the deeper, more important stuff. I can't explain why. I'd like to say that it's because I have 2 older brothers, but it's not as though I've ever confided in them about anything, so that isn't a good excuse. One of the reasons why I joined this forum is because I felt a craving for more female friends & a closer bond with other women. But what happens? I end up developing a relationship with (and marrying!) one of the few guys on here! What the hell, right?

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jun 26 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #1423

cryostat bitch

Yeah, Busties are pretty much my only female friends.

Confession: I'm already tired of hearing about Michael Jackson. I mean, I was a teen when he was BIG, but even so...it makes me feel bad that Farrah is just sort of getting buried in the Michael avalanche.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 25 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #1424

(o)(o)

Doodle, me too. A lot of my close friends are men.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 25 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #1425

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: I have a hard time fitting in with groups of other women (except for my lovely feminist sisters), because I can't seem to feign interest in discussing weddings, babies, children, Oprah, recipes, diets, or how fat I am.

confession: I frequently find a peaceful oasis in the company of men.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 25 2009, 07:19 AM
Post #1426

(o)(o)

I have a bit of a girl crush on the woman who has done my two most recent piercings. She's a sexy thing and so nice, too.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jun 24 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #1427

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: My female friend came out to me today, and I was slightly jealous. LOL But I know the pain that came along with my relationship with a woman, and it's not worth going back ever again.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jun 24 2009, 08:09 PM
Post #1428

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I am a giant weenie when it comes to killing bugs and insects. I have a moth in my apartment. I tried to kill it and the damn thing flew away and now I can't find it and turning off all the lights and only putting on one lamp has not attracted it. Also, the whole time I was trying to kill it I felt like my stomach was jumping into my chest!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 24 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #1429

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: I don't love my job. And I'm getting a lot of strange energy reflected back at me because I'm refusing to drink the corporate kool-aid.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 23 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #1430

the moistiest

confession: the rage reached epic proportions today. is it possible to have negative (as in, below zero) patience? i just want to scream. and now, the neighbor's girlfriend is outside my window, talking on her cell phone about banal shit at MID-FUCKING-NIGHT... and she does this pretty frequently. shut up. SHUT UP. SHUT. THEFUCK. UP. SHUT UP YOU WHINY WHORE. go HOME. you have a HOME, don't you? TRY STAYING THERE ONE NIGHT.

confession: all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl. all work and no play makes cocl a dull girl.....

+Quote Post
TheBeesKnees
post Jun 22 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #1431

BUSTie

Ha! Polly's post reminded me of my two favorite vibrator/sex goodies stories:

1. The first time I ever ordered stuff from Babeland, it arrived when I was not at home. My mom regularly uses my eBay account to buy things, and so stuff for her generally has my name and address on them. She opened my package while I was at work...and instead of just closing the box and pretending she never saw a thing...she calls me at work, to ask if I bought "dirty things"! Thanks mom! It was awkward and vaguely humiliating at the time, but I've laughed many times since.

2. I entered several prize giveaways once through Jane magazine, and received a large package in the mail one day weeks and weeks later. I didn't open it right away, and almost forgot about it. Right before I was set to go out for the evening, I remembered it, and opened it only to find that I had won the same exact vibrator I had purchased months earlier from Babeland. And didn't like. At all. So now I have two shitty shower-curtain-smellin' vibrators I don't use. Sweet!

I should have painted them or something.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 22 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #1432

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Confession: I was only slightly disappointed when the UPS package that arrived today turned out to be my electric citrus juicer and not the box of fun stuff from Good Vibrations, which is what I expected it to be. Toys for the kitchen are almost as good as toys for the bedroom. laugh.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
Queen Bull
post Jun 19 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #1433

Hardcore BUSTie

i abandoned a few of my very good friends because of circumstances with the boy. them being my very good guy friends, and him being my, well , boyfriend, it just didnt add up. because, i a) used to randomly hookup with two of them, cool.gif cheated on him with one of them at eth beginning of our relationship and c) the other was totally in love with me. and i wouldnt want him hangin out with a bunch of girls that he had done the same things with. i just feel like shit for just kinda disappearing, which is what i did. because hate to disappoint people. i hope the universe forgives me.

--------------------
I love gentiles. In fact, protestant spotting is one of my favorite pastimes. :) ooh.. whats that? me thinks its a blog

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jun 19 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #1434

Pacifism kicks ass!

COCL, it's okay. All of those ads during Gilmore Girls can wear a person down over time. I expect a full report!

Yuefie, that's not bad at all! I admire your ability to hold in your laughter. I'm not sure I could have been that strong. wink.gif

Raisin, will it make you feel better to learn that I usually keep most junk foods out of the house? I keep a few things around - mainly stuff that Sheff likes that don't tempt me too badly. If I make a dessert, it's usually because company is coming over and they'll eat most of it. Those brownies marked the first time I'd made a dessert just for me in about a year. Even so, I only made a half batch.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 19 2009, 03:31 PM
Post #1435

the moistiest

confession: this is blasphemy on several levels, but i actually *want* to watch the remake of 10 things i hate about you on abc family.

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jun 19 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #1436

Lip Balm Aficionado

Confession: I am so furious with my stepkiddo's mother for being such a selfish, manipulative #$&*% to the kid that when he told me the story of her mistakenly using a facial cleanser on her face as a moisturizer and having an allergic reaction so bad that her face was covered in hives and and her eyes and lips swollen, I had to excuse myself to the restroom as quickly as possible to burst out in laughter. Karma be damned, I couldn't help the schadenfreude.

Confession: I'm still not sorry.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Jun 19 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #1437

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I abhor selling myself on paper based on my past work experience. I wish I could just leave the past in the past, give my boss a verbal overview of my qualifications for the job I want, and let my time served at the job I have now speak to the rest of my abilities. What can I say, I'm a dreamer...

Confession: I wish I didn't have such a block with thinking about the negative parts of my past. I feel like the positive things are tainted by the state of numbness these thoughts put me in. The other area this affects me is housekeeping. I'd like to be able to clean and sort things without getting into a state of malaise.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 19 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #1438

brown delicious

Confession: Sometimes, I still question if I made the right decisions in the changes I've made in the past 5 years of my life. I wonder if I've made things harder on myself unconsciously. But, I know it has to do with the snag in the road I've hit.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jun 19 2009, 09:25 AM
Post #1439

PANTIES! ew.

I confess I want to live in a North African country for a year (12 months or a school year), but the thought scares me out of my gourd. And that's why I think I should do it.

I further confess I haven't had brownies in more than a year (sweets junkie) and I am so jealous of you who are capable of setting limits. I probably need to work on living in the gray zone, but black & white is all I seem to be able to handle right now.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jun 19 2009, 09:05 AM
Post #1440

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Confession: I really wish that my bf wasn't in the other room working at the moment and was instead sitting with me, watching Gilmore Girls repeats. Yes, I am in a bitch-ass mood today but I barely slept last night thanks to seeing this movie. It's not my fault.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 18, 2014 - 12:48 PM