Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "just Give Me Something To Break!", The Virtual Fight Club Thread
epinephrine
post Sep 25 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

After living blissfully alone for a year and a half, the transition to dorm life is not coming easily. I fucking HATE my roommate. She's the most obnoxious person ever and I don't know if I can take a year of this. She's young (only 18), sheltered, insecure and naive, but also extremely intelligent, so she's basically a total snot-nosed brat a lot of the time because she always has something to prove. She always has to be right, and when someone else isn't right about something she makes damn sure they know it. She's sort of like Hermione in the very beginning of the Harry Potter series, when everyone hated her because she was an "insufferable know-it-all." She treats me like an idiot, constantly making condescending remarks and negatively comparing every little thing I do with how she would do it. She has so many annoying habits. When she talks it sounds like she's yelling, and she's constantly fucking talking. I always have to wear earplugs or headphones when I'm in the room with her. She waves her arms wildly when she talks. She's also a super messy person. Our room is already cramped, musty, run-down and generally crappy, but apparently she feels that it needs to be messy, too. The place always looks like it's just been ransacked because she just dumps her stuff in piles all over the floor, bed, chairs, and tables. Nothing in our room is more than about five steps away, and we have not one, but two garbage cans, and she still leaves tissues and candy wrappers all over the place. She thrashes around and talks in her sleep, waking me up all through the night. She doesn't seem to understand the concept of personal space and when I'm reading or looking at something she'll frequently hover so close to me that she brushes against me and tickles me with her big curly Hermione hair.

Right now, being newcomers in a foreign country, we have no choice but to stick together and help each other out with all the unfamiliar things we encounter every day. I'm generally a pretty friendly person and when she's not being a total bitch to me I manage to get along with her ok, but most of the time I absolutely loathe and despise her. We were originally put into intermediate classes together but I switched to the level 2 beginner class, partly because intermediate was too difficult, but mostly because she was driving me nuts and I didn't want to be stuck with her 24 hours a day. She's awful to be in class with. We sat together for the first few classes and every time the teacher called on me to answer a question or read something she'd immediately start hissing the answers in my ear with this exasperated tone in her voice, like I'd fucking asked for help. When she reads a passage or listens to the teacher talking she continually nods her head, so everyone in the room will take note of her superior comprehension and towering intellect. She just switched to my class today, and now I feel like I can't get away from her. When she talks to me I have a disturbing urge to jam whatever I'm holding into her fucking eye. Ugh. I can't wait till I'm a little more familiar with this place and I can go out by myself more.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rogue
post Dec 17 2009, 07:43 AM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Do you think Facebook is an appropriate place to post photos of you and some other dumbasses slaughtering a cow? Photos of the poor thing cooped up in a cage and then killed and then you all bleeding it out and stringing it up from the ceiling and then ripping it apart? SERIOUSLY?!

Fuck, Facebook is NOT THE PLACE FOR IT. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR PHOTOS LIKE THAT, UNLESS IT'S ON SOME ACTIVIST WEBSITE OR SOMETHING!!!!

Seriously!

Fuck.

I'm so pissed. It's people like this who reaffirm my faith in my decision to not eat meat.

I've got two words for you girly, BLOCKED & DELETED.

UGH!

Sorry for the rage but I'm so angry right now!

*Kicks over the trash bins beside her and storms out screaming*

< / end rant >

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Oct 29 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

HOLY FUCK how much more can you do to ruin my fucking life?! GET BENT AND DIE, BITCH.

*Punches stepsister in the neck over and over again until she is unconscious and bleeding and then exits the room screaming.*

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Sep 23 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #4

cryostat bitch

I'm too angry for the letters thread, although this is directed at two specific people:

(ETA) moved it to the letters thread, just because it is really letters.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 23 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #5

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

What the Fuck? What the Fuck? What the Fuck? I didn't know I had this much room in my body and mind to be this annoyed with everything. I'm annoyed with the boy b/c he is o busy with work, I am furious with his job b/c they clearly don't get that I need him here packing this shit up, I am annoyed with every single object that could have been Freecycled months ago but for some reason wasn't, I am begining to HATE comic books (something I've never cared about before.) I hate them now. HATE THEM! I fantasize about burning this place down before next Wednesday. I might be willing to get the cats out first but I make no promises.

I keep promising I will stop whining about this but then I can't find a place for my shoes or I have to go to sleep with the light on b/c a certain someone's job is requiring overtime or b/c a certain someone needs to blow off steam b/c his job has gone off the rails and he wants to play DDO or I have to dance around the cat box while doing dishes b/c there is no other place to put the damn box.

OHMYGOD! I just might loose my mind before this week is over.

Ok, now I can breathe again.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Jun 12 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #6

sassygrrl

You pathetic bitchy boss,

DO NOT tell me you're going to stop paying me and then just leave the fucking office. I send you an email yesterday asking for a reccomend. letter, and you just now tell me that I wasn't laid off??? WTF??? I hope honestly that all that stress did not cause the seizure I had that night.

If I quit, I quit. I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Don't put me thru this "is she or isn't she getting paid" bs anymore. And the thing about getting water, bitch. I was thirsty!! It wasn't a real interview!! Don't give me bullshit about that I'm not a good co-worker. I have saved your fucking fat ass more times that I can count, plus P's as well.

throws plates at wall and storms out.

+Quote Post
lowredmoon
post Jun 4 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

We have not talked in three years. THREE FUCKING YEARS. How can you possibly have the motherfucking nerve to go to my friend's salon, under guise of having your hair done, and try to talk shit about me? It's been THREE FUCKING YEARS since I stopped answering your phone calls. I stopped taking your calls because you were manipulative and codependent and I did not have the energy anymore to keep up with your demands. I did not have the energy to be your friend. And for a while, I felt guilty about it. I felt guilty when I'd run into your husband, whose friendship I had to give up too, and he'd tell me how much you both missed me. I felt like a bad friend. But you know what? IT'S BEEN THREE FUCKING YEARS. Get over it already!

*deep breath*

I feel a little better.

--------------------
"Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."
--Margaret Atwood

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 20 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #8

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(rudderlesschild @ Apr 19 2009, 01:46 AM) *
But how fucking cheap and shitty was it for you to text him at 9 in the morning? "Sorry, sweetie, but I won't be able to make it to the party this afternoon!"

That person? Is the fucking devil. A pox upon her house, I say! A POX!

(((((CH))))) (((((Star))))) (((((MLJ))))) (((((LG1)))))

I offer you all a bin of plates to dash at the walls.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Lilacgypsy1
post May 19 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #9

You- new neighbor--

Every time we bring back your mini mutt you keep complaining how it manages to get loose-. News Flash--if you put it in the back yard and I'm bringing your dog back to you then there is a hole in the fence. FIX IT DAMMIT. I know there is a hole in the fence because the previous neighbors (dog owners) kept telling us that they were just waiting for her dad to help fix it. (they owned pit bulls--every face down a pit at 3am in your jammies when your dog just wants to pee?) FIX THE DAMN FENCE. Didn't you hear the barking the other night when your dog came over and wouldn't leave my dog alone.. Your mut looks like a squirrel or a squeeky toy. I'm no longer going to be a nice person --if your dog gets lose and runs over to my house I'm leaving it alone. It's not my pet or my problem. But if that animal comes into my yard when I'm out with my dog (properly tied out and watched by me) WE WILL HAVE WORDS .

FIX THE DAMN FENCE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR DOG.
Your formerly friendly neigbor

+Quote Post
Lilacgypsy1
post Apr 29 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #10

[ I went through a hellacious year AND applied for training positions AND finished my dissertation.

[/quote]
() () () () ---STANDING OVATION ( i hope that's the right emoticon)
Congratulations on finishing your dissertation!!!! what was it on?

(and if you figure out how to throw a guy by his balls so he lands on a pitch fork--let me know I have several candidates in mind for said particular treatment.)
Lilacgypsy

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 15 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #11

new highs in personal lows daily!

((((((star))))))

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Apr 15 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #12

brown delicious

Is it possible to pick up a man by his balls and swing until he lands on a pitchfork?

Thank you fucking asshole for wasting my time today. If your intent was just to speak with me out of curiosity instead of actually wanting me for the position, then you could've gotten the information secondhand. Don't fucking humiliate me in front of other trainees. Don't fucking ask me questions I don't have the answer for. I cannot answer for those assholes. I hope I don't get your fucking position. You just add to what I have grown to hate about this field. Today seemed pointless to me. If you don't trust me, then you should not have contacted me for an interview. Don't fucking question my competence you cum sucking asshole. At least, I wasn't a douchebag and needed a therapist to finish my dissertation. Fucking pussy. I went through a hellacious year AND applied for training positions AND finished my dissertation.

Eat shit, dickwad.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Mar 30 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

I will not take no for answer. I will fight you on this. If you don't agree I will still go for it and stop doing all of the shit I have been doing to make your dumb asses look good. what is the fucking point? you suck. I will do everything I can to get you to change you mind. I have other options. but you really suck and your pea sized brains can't handle my out of the box techniques. I would love to get the chance to make it clear to you what my motivations are for wanting this. Shit you suck so much. after the thankyou notes and the approval to have me do shit for others you h ave the nerve to give me a negative response with no explanation for your decision. wow. just wow. YOU WONT STOP ME!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 24 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #14

(o)(o)

You fucking asshole sons of bitches.

I've been busting my ass off for fucking years, he's been in a lesser position for less time than I have, and he gets fucking PERMANENT?!?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

No wonder moral at this place is so fucking low. NO FUCKING WONDER.

What the fuck do I need to do in order to be made mother fucking permanent. I get that I don't like it here, but a little goddamn job security would be nice.

assholes.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
OliveOyl
post Mar 9 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #15

Oh goody. Just the forum I need--

She says alternately bitch-slapping/drop-kicking his sorry ass:

Fuck youuuuuuuuu for having the gall to post on a fucking public blog fer crissakes that u "regrettably lost contact with (me)" after all these years & years & years. Regrettably lost contact with me after SHIT-CANNING MY ASS also in a very public forum, where u fucked every Tom, Dick & Harry boy&girl and noone, not one fucking bullshit so-called "friend" told me. Regrettably yes: in making ME the fool. And now decades later posting on a fucking public blog fer crissakes that u "regrettably lost contact".

So I'm NOT sorry that I pointed out you shaved your fucking precious hair because you're so obviously fucking balding. Good. GOOD, YOU'RE FUCKING BALD NOW and your wife shit-canned your ass for a boyfriend in Moracco. Mother fucker cock sucking little prick of a DICK YOU ARE. And make me the heavy, eh? FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

--Thanks, as she wipes her hands on her jeans. Yes, that made me feel better.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Mar 8 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

Oooh I am so excited to have found this thread!!!

You jackass in the parkade! How dare you come screaming around the corner, causing me to have to swerve my car out of your way and scratch it on the cement wall, and then call yourself a good driver and claim you did nothing wrong! Who drives like that and doesn't at least have the decency to apologise?! Fucking little jackass whose daddy pays for him to drive a rental every day.

Better... a little better, anyways. But I am still going to key your car when I move out... (in my fantasies, anyways...)

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Feb 18 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #17

kittenb - LOL two scenes in two of my favorite movies stood out in my head when i read your post.

1) In the movie The Whole Nine Yards Matthew Perry freaks out in his car after having an irritating talk with his wife. He gets in the car, buckles his seatbelt, pauses, then unbuckles his seat belt and begins to punch the steering wheel and slam his own head into the horn. He stops, buckles his seat belt, starts the car and drives off. A few minutes later the camera is outside of the car watching it drive away and you see it stop and the car starts rocking and the horn is going off, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP cause he's having another freak out moment.

2) In the movie Office Space. When it showes all three lead characthers driving to work in each of their cars in the morning in rush hour traffic, the one guy Samir freaks out in his car. He starts screaming with fists clenched. He gets out something that sounds like, "Mother, fuck, Piece of, Ass, Shit, I just" and then he punch, punch, punches the steering wheel. It's fucking funny.

These scenes always crack me up no matter how many times I've watched them.

I often want to pull a Jim Carrey from Liar Liar when he leaves the court room the first time after not being able to lie. He opens the court room door, sort of spins in a circle while making this battle cry and shaking his head from side to side. Everyone in the court room is kinda looking out the door like, "What is that crazy nut doing?" It cracks me up.

When things aren't going well I just want to scream my own battle cry.

AAAARRRRRROOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH

wouldn't work right now since i'm getting over the flu and i've lost my voice. it would kinda squeek and sound stupid uh? yeah...

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 18 2009, 10:14 AM
Post #18

(o)(o)

Kitten, there is also a scene in Northern Exposure where that happens. But, I've been there before. Not Alaska, but wanting to take the same action.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 18 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #19

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Did anyone ever see the TV show Alien Nation? There was this great moment in the opening credits where Sikes flips out, screaming and punching the car roof and the steering wheel. That is how I feel like right now.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Punch! Punch! Kick! Kick!

Fuck!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 16 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #20

Big Fat Bitch

Aw, damn. And here I was hoping for some world class ranting.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 07:14 PM